Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-19-2016, 01:10 AM   #16
Neffie

About 6 months ago, when my bf and I broke up

I'm not looking to become a slave or something like that!

Dislikes: anal
No-Gos: extreme, pain, pee, poop, bondage, public suicide, pictures

I'm new, so this list is ofcouse not complete. Feel free to suggest new things.
Neffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:33 AM   #17
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default your last sexual experience

as part of a dare i'm being allowed to post this before i'm tied to a public sign for display and wait for someone to pick me up.

i did a craigslist dare on a "yes" day . i cant say no for 24 hours. so my ad was changed making me arrive nude and wait but i couldnt stand and hide , i had to stay moving and couldnt hide that i was nude. all i had was a handcuff on each wrist. i was seen and the person i told him it was a college task. prove the person said. i blew him on the spot, he grabbed me and said you're not a college student, i know what you are and he took me over to the truck parking. then cuffed me to the grill of a semi.

he then used his belt on me till i yelled why i was here. with a big marker he wrote free to fuck and left me there. a group of guys got out of the truck i was cuffed to. to get to the point i was undone and then i was taken into their semi where i was used as their fuck toy all night. completly used i asked to post this on here before they left me.

still full nude i'm getting cuffed arms apart to a metal fence. where anyone can see me and i wait till my ride comes back
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:04 AM   #18
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Last night. She was a bit touchy feely, the way women get when they're horny. I'm not sure what she was thinking about but she came before I could get her panties off. I guess she really wants a baby because she then mounted and fucked me, and made sure every drop was drained. I usually go wash up after sex, but not last night. Thank you kegels!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:23 PM   #19
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

She is going to her parents for a few days so we had a goodbye fuck.
Used a robe belt to ride her hands behind her back and the lose end up and into a blindfold. Then teased he did a few minutes on her legs until I could tell she was ready for me to touch. Licked her clit and fingered for first orgasm. (she told me afterwards the blindfold gave her tingles)
Kept her hands together and flipped her over fit a bit of doggy. After another orgasm, had her up on her knees and showed her that with her hands behind her back, I could this her wrists to ankles and do what I want. But a hogtie doesn't really give you much room to fuck so released that again. Final orgasm after releasing hands before she knelt down and I came all over her tits.
These few days could be quite long without her lol

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements