Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
Coyote
getDare Addict

Here is the next installment.

The store did not open until 9:00 today so Gabriel had just under 45 minutes to kill until his employees started to arrive (that was great to say)l. He put the catalog in his desk drawer and got up. Shutting the drawer, he left his office and walked out to the customer entrance.

The parking lot was empty. In a few hours it would be close to full with customers. Having time to kill, Gabe decided to walk around his “domain”. The section closest to the door when you turn right was the PINK section. There was nothing too sensual about this part of the store as all it contained was average clothes such as shirts and pants.

The section that was next to this was Bras. There was a relatively large collection of bras here in all assorted colors, styles, and designs. Above each section was a picture of a gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model modeling the merchandise. The first rack he saw was filled with an assortment of push-up bra. He picked one of them up and held it up to his chest.

His mind began to fantasize. I would love to be a model for this place. Get to wear seductive clothing as a job. That would be heaven.

I am sorry that it is short but i needed something to keep you satisfied. Some posts will be long and some will be short like the first few.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
Coyote
getDare Addict

here is what the store is supposed to look like. Take note. The store is large and some sections may be the wrong sizes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	365  
Old 03-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #18
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I am intrigued, and I like the fact you put out the map. I like to be able to picture the story. I think this is good, you should continue.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #19
Coyote
getDare Addict

Gabriel put down the bra and arranged it nicely back onto the shelf. After walking around the rest of store, occasionally stopping and looking at the merchandise, he went back to his office. He leaned back in his chair and before he knew it the employee entrance door opened and in walked the cashier Jessica but everyone calls her Jes. She had D cup breasts average height and weight for a 25 year old. Her ass wasn’t anything to brag about but was nothing to be ashamed of either.

“Hello” She said as she walked in

“Hi Jess” Replied Gabriel

“Congratulations on being promoted to manager”

“Thanks”

She went behind the counter and took off her sweatpants and jacket. Underneath was a pink skirt that went just above thing and a gray tee-shirt that hugged her body shape. He just stared for a few seconds until she turned around and gave him a look and said “Are you staring at my ass”

“No” He honestly wasn’t. He was looking at something else….

I promise that the next post will be quite long but i just needed to indroduce everyone and everything.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:35 AM   #20
Coyote
getDare Addict

Gabriel went over to the customer door and unlocked it. As he walked back to his office he saw the other two employees, Ashley and Monica. Ashley was a greeter and Monica was just there to help out customers. Both women were brunettes, but Monica had blonde highlights. Monica was 26 with C cup breasts and Ashley was 24 with D cup.

“Good morning ladies” I said to them

“Good morning Gabriel. Congratulations”

“Thank You”.

Gabriel proceeded back to his office and looked at the catalog again, this time he found something shocking. It was a girl with no bra but her hands were covering her breasts and a black thong. After looking at the picture three times, he came to the conclusion that she was in fact, Jess.

“Wow… I couldn’t have guessed that she was a Victoria’s Secret Model”. Gabriel said to himself.

The day passed by pretty quickly, disrupted by a few customers with questions about the merchandise. One particular woman wanted to know if we had open breast fishnets, which Gabriel replied with a no, and she left.

After a pretty calm day, Gabriel went up to the front, locked the customer door, and started looking around to make sure everything was nice and in order.

“Bye Gabriel” Said Monica
“Yeah, bye Gabe”, Said Ashley. The two friends left together and Gabriel approached Jess, who was packing up her bag.

“Hey Jess?”

“Yeah Gabe”

“Is this you?” Gabriel showed her the catalog with the sexy pic of her.

“Umm… Yes that is me”.

“YOU are a Victoria’s Secret Model”?

“Was… I was a model”

“O Wow. Well ok then. Have a good night” She walked out the door and Gabe went to his office. Putting the catalog back into his drawer, he turned off the light, and locked his office door.

Since everyone had already left, he figured it was time to do some business. He laid down his briefcase and undressed. He then grabbed a thong from the rack and slipped it up his legs. He walked up to the full length mirror and admired the red and blue lace. Gabriel then turned around and saw the thong riding up his ass. O how much he loved that feeling.. . . . .

The next parts will be written in first person from Gabriel’s point of view.So i hope everyone liked this installment.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #21
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice. Well written and very easy to follow along with what is happening. Can't wait until you post the next parts.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #22
Fem_boi
Baby Member

Cool story Coyote ^-^
Fem_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #23
Coyote
getDare Addict

Next Part

Gabriel woke up the next morning and completed his usual routine. He went into his car and proceeded onto work. He pulled into the parking lot and there was not a car there besides his. He walked to the employee entrance around back and opened it. Walking inside he flipped on the light switch and the first thing he saw was a blown up picture of him…wearing the thong he tried on the previous night.

“What the hell, How did that get here”!!! He yelled while tearing the picture off the wall. After putting the picture through the shredder he looked throughout the whole store to make sure there were no more pictures. After searching for 20 minutes he found 3 more pictures before he was confident that he had found them all.

Gabriel had just finished shredding the last picture he heard the employee door open and all three female employees walked in at once. Monica was giggling behind her hand when she walked throught he door as was Ashley and Jess. Jessica game Gabriel a smile and a wink as she walked by him on her way to the counter.

"Good morning ladies" Gabriel said

"Good morning Gabe" said Ashley

Gabriel went back to his office where he planned on calming down. He sat in his chair and began thinking of who could have put the pictures on the wall. He began to pace back and forth, back and forth. Before he knew it, the clock had struck 12:30 and the girls began filing our for their 45 minute lunch break.

"See you in a little bit" said Monica as she walked out the door.

"Ok" replied Gabriel

Gabriel went to his desk and sat back down. KNOCK KNOCK. He looked up at the door and there stood Jessica.

"Yes Jessica" Said Gabriel

"Umm nothing" she said while walking in to his office "Just wanted to talk"

"About what"?

"Umm...our products"

"Well, what about them"?

"There seems to be a problem with the thongs"

"What type of problem"?

"This type of problem" she said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture. But not any picture... it was one of him, wearing a thong.

"How did you get that" Asked Gabriel who obviously was freaking out.

"Well last night when I was leaving, I realized that i forgot my keys so i went back into the main room. I opened the door and was about to call your name when i saw you beginning to strip. I went over to the register desk and grabbed my keys. I tried to make as little noise as possible. I took my phone out and took 2 videos and 10 pictures."

"You are a bitch" Said Gabriel

"Yes... I know. Now unless you want these pictures everywhere then you will do whatever i say, when i say it. Understood?"

"You can't do this... I am your boss"

"Well actually I can do this because I have the pictures and you don't have any control over me or my phone" She said with a sly smile "So do we have an understanding Gabriella"?

Gabriel just sat there in disbelief. Awestruck that he had been caught. What made him even angrier was that he had been caught and now blackmailed by Jessica, someone whom he believed he had a close relationship with. Someone who he believed that he had been friends with. Someone he believed he could have had a relationship with.

"Well"? said Jessica impatiently

"Fine"

"No wrong. You will address me as Ma'am or Mistress. Also, this will be a yes ma'am no ma'am experience so you better get used to it"

"Yes ma'am" Gabriel said. He had lost all control of his life. Everything that he did would most likely be conrolled by his newfound mistress. He felt so humiliated. He was the boss!! He was supposed to have control of his employess not the other way around. Damn he though. All of this just because of his stupid little fetish.
"Damn"
Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #24
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this is a good story, shame about the 30 day ban

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #25
Coyote
getDare Addict

"I'm going to take the rest of the day off Gabby. OK?"

"Ok mistress"

"Very good. Now hand over your house keys. I will be waiting for you after you get off"

"Yes ma'am" Said Gabriel as he handed over his keys to his newfound mistress"

"Bye Bye my little slut" Jessica said. She blew a kiss,shut the door, and left. Not long after, Ashley and Monica walked in from their lunch break. As usual they were giggling as they came in.

"Hey ladies. Did you have a nice lunch break?"

"Yes we did actually" said Monica

"That's good. Well listen. Jessica had to leave early due to personal reasons so I will need one of you to work the register today."

"I'll do it" quickly replied Ashley

"Great"

The rest of the day passed and before he knew it it was time to go home. The two girls left together as they normally do and Gabriel left soon after. Locking up the store, he proceeded to his car. He opened up the car door and started driving home. Once he pulled into his driveway he remembered that he did not have his house keys.

He went up to his door and knocked. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. The door opened and Gabriel could see that the chain was preventing it from opening fully.

"Please let me in Jessica" said Gabe

"Of course, But first....strip naked."

"What..No. What if someone sees me?"

"That is a chance i'm willing to take. And what do you got to lose? Either you are seen naked right now or you are seen wearing panties later"
"Fine"

"Fine what?"

"Fine mistress"

Gabriel stripped down to his briefs. Jessica gave him a gesture with her finger indicating to take them off. After looking to make sure noone was coming, he took off his final article of clothing.

"Very good Gabby. Now hand me your clothes."

Gabriel, realizing that there was no use resisting, handed over his clothes. His mistress took his clothes and threw them behind her.

"Now put this on" Through the door, she handed him a skimpy red thong.

Gabriel grabbed the thong and slipped it on. It barely covered his junk but he loved the feeling. He loved the situation but he hated it. He loved being completely exposed except for a thong but hated the same situation at the same time.

"You look so pretty. Now listen Every ten minutes i will give you a new article of clothing that you may wear. Until then, sit spread-legged facing the sidewalk."

"Yes mistress". Gabriel sat down on his threshhold and spread his legs.

Ten minutes soon passed and the door opened. Without a word jessica threw a black push up bra at the back of Gabriel's head. He reached around and grabbed it, put I on, and clasped it behind his back.

Another ten minutes passed and then another, and another and before long he was dressed in a bra, thong, garter belt, halter top and leather mini skirt.
It was beginning to get dark so Gabriel stood up and knocked on his door. Damn. He never though he would have to know for entry to his own house. Within a few seconds the door opened and there stood jessica in nothing but her blue panties and a sexy pink bra.

"Your such a pretty little Girl Gabby! No wonder you like to wear Womens clothes. You look oh so good in them."

Gabriel just stood there

"Didnt your mother ever tell you when you receive a compliment you say 'thank you'? Just because you never learned that key rule, you will sleep outside . . . As you are.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #26
Coyote
getDare Addict

I see that the view count is 2,000 something but i still like it when people post on this thread with feedback so please do so.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #27
cdslut

Love it. Please continue...

Prefers: Crossdress, anal, underware dares, pantie dares, masturbation, urine, toilet, private public (underware ect...), Mild pain, Mild penis torture, anal then eat.

Got a dare? PM me.......

I love shoving random things in my gapping ass hole
PLEASE PM ME THINGS THAT I HAVE TO SHOVE UP MY ASSHOLE!
I'm a little sissy slut

PUNISHMENTS: CEI, Prostate Milking, CBT
PLEASE PM ME
cdslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #28
sub.1

Send a message via MSN to sub.1

i love it too please continue its great
sub.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #29
Masters_pet

Send a message via AIM to Masters_pet

Really enjoying it. Please keep going,.
Masters_pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #30
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55
Default .

are u going to keep this going its really good

Advertisements
Kink Talk