Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #16
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Angry Disappointed Sir Robert, uncomfortable punnishment for andrea

Ohpleasesir,

I was truly expecting you to post andreaswallows affirmations for tonight's cocktail hour.

Unfortunately, you did not.

Further to this, and unfortunately for our sweet cum slut andrea, she will have to suffer due to your lack of performance.

She has just completed her cocktail ritual and is now required to report on last weeks challenging events.

She is doing so now.

once complete, I will be administering her punishment for YOUR short cummings.

I will be accepting suggestions via posts or PM.

Treat her like the semi public cum slut she is, and make sure Ohpleasesir knows he is responsible for whatever punishments you all decide for andreaswallows tonight.

make this memorable for both of them!

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:13 PM   #17
Tea lover
Baby Member

Default That cum sluts punishment.

Well since you were unable to cum your cum slut should be to. She should be tide down Wile you edge that cum slut and let her know how it feels to want to cum so badly but not to be able to. She should be forced to stay on that edge untell she learns her lesson and once she does she should be fucked sencles by you so you will be able to orgasum
The following user says Thank You to Tea lover for this post:
Old 03-25-2016, 05:20 PM   #18
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default equipment available for her punishment

You have the following to work with;

Hitachi wand
4 point bed restraints
4 pairs of clamps, nipple or what ever you like
Blindfold
collar with leash
an excellent selection of cucumber, from small to xx large
lube
arousal gel
5 inch heels
wrist cuffs
riding crop
under bust corset
Push up bra, sized perfectly for her 38dd firm breasts
6 ten ft lengths of soft rope.
20ft of 1 /4 inch elastic rope
12 clothspegs
bondage tape

ENJOY!

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:07 PM   #19
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow being a weekend perhaps this could be a good time for a game I came up with a couple days ago?

Secure the whore to a chair with her hands behind her back and her legs wide open, wearing only a blindfold, remote vibe, fuck-me heels and possibly nipple clamps. Ask contributors online to post a number that the vibrator should be set to then vibe the whore at that setting for 1 second times the post number (if you are feeling particularly generous than you will want to start a new thread so that the post numbers start at 1 but otherwise ) Maybe you could also add a rule that the whore's tits get the riding crop whenever she make a noise (maybe once each for the first offense twice each for the second...)?

And if you don't want the chair to get messy you could always put a few paper towels under her cunt to catch her slut-juice, maybe make her suck on it when you're done...

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 03-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #20
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Cenobite,

Sounds like a delicious idea.

Blindfolded
remote vibe controlled by my cell phone app.

I could go for a beer with my mates, monitor the thread via my phone, and buzz her accordingly from the pub.

Of course, prior to blindfolding her i would place two empty chairs approx 10 ft back from hers.

I would make sure the door to the room was opened and closed numerous times during the event.

Her mouth would be randomly fucked by my cock.

She would hear the click my cell phone makes when snapping photos over and over.

Perhaps i would bring the lads back for a pint in the adjacent room and let her wonder if they were aware of her or not.

H mmmmm.......

Lots of possibilities

Cant wait to hear what else is suggested....

Sir Robert

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #21
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
You have the following to work with;

Hitachi wand
4 point bed restraints
4 pairs of clamps, nipple or what ever you like
Blindfold
collar with leash
an excellent selection of cucumber, from small to xx large
lube
arousal gel
5 inch heels
wrist cuffs
riding crop
under bust corset
Push up bra, sized perfectly for her 38dd firm breasts
6 ten ft lengths of soft rope.
20ft of 1 /4 inch elastic rope
12 clothspegs
bondage tape

ENJOY!
As well,

A remote vibe
10 inch soft form vibe
12 inch suction cup dildo

She needs a firm discipline session.

Lets see who is up for the challenge

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:22 AM   #22
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment idea

Sir Robert,

I don't know if this is too late for your current needs, but either way here is a punishment idea.

First Andrea is dressed in her corset, collar, and 5" heels. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. Arousal gel is applied to her pussy and clit, and clamps applied to her nipples. Her suction cup dildo is applied to the floor. She is to squat over the dildo until the head is just inside. Then tie the nipples clamps to a string that is pulled taught so there is just a hint of slack in them.

Now she must endure for you as you play with your cock and enjoy your drink. Maybe read the comments to her threads to her. The goal for her is to maintain her posture and to not let the dildo slide free. She will be caned twice each time it slips out. This is also to help with her heel training. As her thighs begin to tire, she will sink down on the dildo, which will also pull on the nipples. If she adjust too quickly she risks letting the dildo slip free and receive the cane.

You can put the dildo on a low chair or bench if the floor is too low for her to squat. Or if you want her to have to hold herself higher or have her feet wider.

MasterZp
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
Old 03-26-2016, 05:51 AM   #23
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

ZP,

Thank you for your detailed and well thought out post.

At this time, andrea is resting from her forced orgasm event of last night. Depending on her physical condition today, this may be something we try later today. If not, certainly at some point in the near future.

Thank you again.

Cheers,

User name; BC1iron.
Old 05-20-2016, 10:09 AM   #24
Mrandmsdare

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Ohpleasesir,

I was truly expecting you to post andreaswallows affirmations for tonight's cocktail hour.

Unfortunately, you did not.

Further to this, and unfortunately for our sweet cum slut andrea, she will have to suffer due to your lack of performance.

She has just completed her cocktail ritual and is now required to report on last weeks challenging events.

She is doing so now.

once complete, I will be administering her punishment for YOUR short cummings.

I will be accepting suggestions via posts or PM.

Treat her like the semi public cum slut she is, and make sure Ohpleasesir knows he is responsible for whatever punishments you all decide for andreaswallows tonight.

make this memorable for both of them!

Hello Sir, I know I am slow with getting to this thread but I wanted to make up for OhPleaseSir's shortcomings. This is my first time I am doing something to commit to memory so I apologize if it is not as good as you would like and feel free to change as necessary. Here is what I think your little cum slave needs to remember:

I am owned by Sir
I am for Sir's pleasure
My holes are to be used for anything Sir wants
I will do anything to please Sir
I want Sir's Cock
I want Sir's cum in all of my holes
I am for Sir to show to who he chooses
Sir is my master
I will do anything for Sir

If you think she needs punishment at any point I think she should have to repeat this while being recorded (either with a mask on/no face showing or just audio) and have it posted to some website for all of the getdare users to enjoy. She should add the link to her signature so anyone can find it. If she has been particularity bad maybe she has to repeat this while you keep edging her. If she screws up a word or isn't clear enough a quick whip to her pussy should fix that

hope this helps you out. Have fun with your cocktail hour. Maybe I will try this sometime

Love: BDSM, Humiliation of Mr Dare bondage and cum eating in food
Like: everything else
Limits: no photos, no high risk public, no permanent damage, no scat/pee, or dares that go more than 1 month
Old 05-20-2016, 10:35 AM   #25
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

You did notice that there are more recent threads about their present activities right

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 05-20-2016, 11:06 AM   #26
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Bell welcome, and thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrandmsdare View Post
Hello Sir, I know I am slow with getting to this thread but I wanted to make up for OhPleaseSir's shortcomings. This is my first time I am doing something to commit to memory so I apologize if it is not as good as you would like and feel free to change as necessary. Here is what I think your little cum slave needs to remember:

I am owned by Sir
I am for Sir's pleasure
My holes are to be used for anything Sir wants
I will do anything to please Sir
I want Sir's Cock
I want Sir's cum in all of my holes
I am for Sir to show to who he chooses
Sir is my master
I will do anything for Sir

If you think she needs punishment at any point I think she should have to repeat this while being recorded (either with a mask on/no face showing or just audio) and have it posted to some website for all of the getdare users to enjoy. She should add the link to her signature so anyone can find it. If she has been particularity bad maybe she has to repeat this while you keep edging her. If she screws up a word or isn't clear enough a quick whip to her pussy should fix that

hope this helps you out. Have fun with your cocktail hour. Maybe I will try this sometime
Msdare (I am assuming);

Thank you for your post, we always appreciate constructive input from members of the GD community.

Perhaps there may be a way for dear andrea to interact further with you in the future.

Should you have any further ideas or suggestions, please feel free to post to any of her threads, current or past, or PM me directly.

Thank you again for your contributions.

Cheers,

User name; BC1iron.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begging, cock, cock sucking, slut