TheAuthorOfMyStory

Default An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story

I am simply the author of my story.

And this is my story:

-------------------------------------------------------------
An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story
-------------------------------------------------------------

An Extremely Unnecessary Character List:
Alex - A bit to smart for his own good. But somewhat sexy all the same.

Eric - Alex's best friend. He could be considered typically handsome by your average girl.

Rebecca - One of Alex's good friends. Eric has had a crush on her for as long as Alex can remember. Mostly because of the fact she's really hot.

Kimberly - Known to be shy, and conservative in nature. She is only truly comfortable around Rebecca. Alex has had a crush on her for as long as he can remember. Mostly because of the fact she's even hotter than Rebecca.

All characters are somewhere in their mid to late teens. You decide.

Part 1

When Alex woke up that afternoon, he had absolutely no idea where he was.

The couch he was lying on was made of tattered purple leather, filled with reeking stains of spilled drinks and the smell of stale potato chips. The carpet had similar stains and smells, except it was covered with half empty bags of popcorn, soda pop cans, and different assortments of magazines and books, ranging from National Geographic, to If You Gave A Mouse A Cookie. The fan above him was spinning in an almost bored fashion, like it could be doing something more productive right now than just spinning lazily for someone's nonexistent enjoyment. Alex could also hear a battered AC trying to cool the uncomfortably warm house down.

Even after examining the room, Alex still had absolutely no idea where he was.

Alex tried to remember what he had been doing before he had gone to sleep. But that question was quickly answered in his mind when he saw a Xbox controller lying in front of the sofa, wirelessly connected to a Xbox, which was connected to a Television, which was presently both turned off.

Even after making this observation, Alex still had absolutely no idea where he was. And it was starting to piss him off.

Why couldn't he remember a darn thing? For all he knew, this was his own living room, and he didn't know it. Did he even have a living room? He couldn't remember. Was he drunk? Alex looked around for anything that suggested alcohol but the only kind of drink he could see were empty 7up cans lying all over the floor, along with the occasional Sierra Mist and Sprite. Alex decided that there was definitely something very wrong with him.

Then it all came to him at once. He knew why he couldn't remember anything, and why everything seemed so new and foreign to him.

He was in the middle of An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story.

Before he had woken up, he had not even existed. That's why he couldn't remember anything happening before he had woken up. Nothing had happened. Nothing had existed before he opened his eyes and realized he had absolutely no idea where he was.

So what was going to happen to him? Well, the obvious, of course. He was going to play a game of truth or dare at one time or another. But that was his only reason of living? To play some stupid game? This was ridiculous! Who the hell wanted to read a story about people playing truth or dare?

But then he arrived at an even more surprising thought. What would happen if no one read this story? Would whoever writing it want to keep writing it? Then he realized that if no one read this stupid, and pointless story, he may as well might not exist, and that might just happen if this story wasn't exciting or arousing in some way.

So something sexy needed to happen really soon. Like, right now.

The phone rang.

Not quite what Alex was expecting, but it was good enough for now. He went over to the small desk beside the Sofa and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Alex answered uncertainly.

"Hi! It's Rebecca!" said a seemingly overexcited voice on the other end of the line. Alex truthfully had no idea who Rebecca was, but he knew from the character list that she was one of his good friends, and some guy named Eric had a crush on her because she was really hot.

"Um, hi." Alex said dully.

"Hey, guess what?" Rebecca exclaimed, "My parents are gone for the weekend! They said they had some kind of family emergency or something stupid, and had to go out of town, so I'm going to throw a party!"

This whole idea seemed really sketchy. Alex could tell where this was going.

"Are your parents home?" Rebecca asked suddenly. Alex had no idea where his parents were. But just at that moment, Alex saw a refrigerator. And a note on that on that refrigerator said:

"Family emergency. Have to go. Sorry for the rush. Food is in the fridge. See you Tuesday.
Love,
Mom and Dad."

"Uh, I guess not." Alex answered slowly.

"Awesome!" Rebecca almost shouted. "Then we can have a sleepover! I've already talked with Eric, you know, your buddy, right? And Kimberly too. Both of their parents are out of town, so they can stay over too! This is going to be so great!"

"Wait, hold on, how am I going to get there?" asked Alex. "My parents took the car..."

"Oh, I can pick you up!" Rebecca responded happily. "I'll be picking Kimberly up too, so that won't be a problem. Oooooooo, this is going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah, it will." Alex said, with about one eighth of the excitement that Rebecca had right now.

"I'll pick you up at 6:00, Ok? Good! Bye!" Rebecca rushed. She hung up before Alex had a chance to respond.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

Last edited by TheAuthorOfMyStory; 06-19-2010 at 09:19 AM.
TheAuthorOfMyStory is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TheAuthorOfMyStory for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk