Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #16
Master's Precious

I have squirted yes. Not very often and I didn't particularly enjoy it. The overwhelming feeling of peeing myself kinda stopped the enjoyment. It turned out to be more of a turn on for my partner, of course he thought he was "the man" for making me do it! It was colourless and tasteless. For me it's more of a ball ache because of the mess it makes! No one wants to clean up after having your brains fucked out.
Master's Precious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #17
switchwhore

I squirt. I first realized this after maybe my second fuck. I thought I was peeing. The guy who was fucking me was kinda proud.
Usually it's between a fountain and a dribble. I have tasted it on numerous dares. It's tasteless but I like it because I feel more like a slut.

F/20. Switch. Usually very submissive.

Likes: Submission/domination, orgasm control, bondage, nipple/clit torture, anal, humiliation/humiliating.
Eh: Semi public, wedgies, swirlies,

Dislikes: Long time anal, hard pain, public.

Limits: Scat,toilet licking, permanent, illegal, blood, pics etc.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69958

not looking for a master, or a slave so don't ask!
switchwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:55 AM   #18
anal0_o

yes I squirt. it is so overwhelming but so nice! I never want to do it but my husband forces me into it and it feels even better!

Likes:Pain, anal, spankings, forced (sex/orgasm), very little pee.

Dislikes: Pee, poo, family and frends.

Maybee:Little public
anal0_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:06 AM   #19
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

Hi ladies, I have a sub that has never squirted before, I just wanted to run through my idea of how to get her to squirt, so let me know what you think and if you think it would work.

At the start of the day, I wouild give her about 6 orgasms with the wand and other vibes, and after a hour a few more, this would serve to stimulate and make her more sensitive. Then during a few hours I would
Fuck her and use the wand to stimulate but never let her orgasm just yet. Then I would invert 2 of my fingers as deep as I could and start to stimulate her g spot, and p!lace the wand on her clit. After a few mins of this and she starts screaming, I order her to hold it back as much as she can, and then when she finally goes, she is to let anyone sensation happen.

I have no idea if that would work too make someone squirt, but if it doesn't, it should be a fantastic orgasm.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:31 AM   #20
killaCurves

This thread makes me happy. I'm glad people are interested in squirting. It's such a good feeling. I can't do it to myself but that's a mental thing. Most guys I've been with make me squirt. Best position for me is on my back with my legs up in the air, posibly some pillows or something under me to raise my ass. Starts out with fingers and play with the gspot. Much like the affirmentioned "come here" position with your fingers. This quick motion 5 or 6 times over and over makes me squirt a lot, once I've squirted the first time, a simple flick or two of my clit or even just having a cock deep in my pussy makes me squirt over and over. After, I'm always tired and a bit loopy from all of the orgasms. But it is so worth it.

(I have 2 dildos, small anal plug, 1 vibrator, vibrating handheld showerhead, and general household items)
killaCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:56 PM   #21
Bitchy_Beth

I do't suirt though I do get very wet when I'm turned on. My slave does squirt, not a lot, but enough to get a large damp patch under her. I have tasted hers and there isn't any taste to it. She gets embarrassed so I enjoy pushing her to do it more. I have made her squirt when we've been outdoors and I love seeing it run down her leg.

I'm a dom bitch that loves female slaves and I can be cruel.

Limits: Watersports.

Dislikes: Permanent, Blood, condoms.
Bitchy_Beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:58 AM   #22
nadiamazee

ihave not yet but really want to learn how to do so

I have created a kinktalk profile so please join me and become friends and rate me!

share my screen and answer questions
no cam, no pics.

i am still getting used to this so will post more about what i like and dislike as i learn more about myself

For every PM I get saying "edge" I will go to the bathroom and edge no matter where or when it is and who is around.

For every PM I get saying "slave" I will be yours to control for 1 hour.
nadiamazee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, girl, orgasm, pleasure, squirt