Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-10-2016, 07:00 AM   #16
slavejena
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
Find the largest butt plug you have and cover it in hot sauce before inserting int in your ass.

Then, pick four different implements. You will be spanked 50 times on the bare bottom with each.
Thank you for your punishment. My Master did change me using a large dildo to using a hairbrush handle instead. I was nervous about doing this punishment. I covered the hairbrush handle in hot sauce and insured it in my ass. My ass was already sore from yesterday's punishment of fucking myself in the ass for 30 minutes but this pain far outweighed that. My ass immediately started to burn terribly. My ass also felt like it was stretching and tearing from the handle being inserted in general. The four implements that I choose to spank myself with where a wooden ruler, another hairbrush back, a wooden spoon and a spatula. I started by spanking my left ass cheek with the ruler. Once I got about 15 spanks in I decided to alternate to my right cheek. By the end of 50 with this my ass was already decently sore. I then choose to use the spatula. My ass was already sore stating with this implement. It only took about 10 spanks in on each cheek for me to be wishing the punishment done. But I finished with the spatula and had successively made sure I had a red painful ass. I then choose to go with the hairbrush which was painful but was nothing compared to when I finished and started with the wooden spoon. I'm pretty sure that was the most painful of the implements that I choose. I believe I probably should not have put it off until last. Still though with the 200 spanks done the outside of my ass was still not as painful as the inside. As I sit here still now (which hurts to do) after the punishment is done my ass still burns from the hot sauce.
slavejena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:28 AM   #17
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you learned your lesson. Remember this punishment the next time you decide to misbehave.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:47 PM   #18
master301
Distinguished Member

Still looking for punishments
Old 06-11-2016, 01:09 AM   #19
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavejena View Post
My Master is very angry with me. This selfish whore was instructed to do dares from getdare well my Master was busy. I was instructed by my Master to not touch my pussy at all for the night. One of the dares I got was to edge twice well fucking my ass. This greedy slut though could not do that so while I fucked my ass I touched my pussy. Then later when my Master asked me about it, I did not tell him the truth about what had happened. He let me cum and I never told him about touching my pussy until this morning. My Master would like me to ask you all for forgiveness and to come up with punishments for me. At 5pm my Master will choose punishments he wants to use for this greedy whore.

Here is a link to the original thread:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263797
Tell your Master that if he needs to ensure you won't misbehave his best course is to get you into a chastity belt. Neosteel is good, though there are others.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 09:59 PM   #20
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Can't keep the hands off the pussy, simple, 8 hours of forced orgasms. That will cut that crap right out.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk