Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2017, 05:28 PM   #16
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyPlease View Post
Here's a pretty public dare - go to a mall or downtown area (or wherever, but there must be people around), go into a bathroom with a cup or other container, piss and shit in it. Then, take as big of a mouthful as you can and hold it. You now have to take at least a ten minute walk around holding your piss and shit in your mouth. If you make it back to the bathroom, you may spit it out, but if anyone asks a question or greets you you must swallow it right there and respond.

If your careful, they wouldn't ever know what it was
I really like this one, sound fun thanks

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:50 AM   #17
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

You said in your signature that you don't mind braking your limits, as long as you don't hurt yourself? Well, video doesn't hurt anyone...

What kind of vibrator you got? Is it like a vibe? Then you will need to fasten it to your clit with a thread or something... Is it like a dildo? Put it in your pussy.

If it is not like a dildo, put in your dildo inside your pussy, and your butt plug.

Go to a mall. about 1 hour before the crowded lunch or dinner time (either one is fine). Then start to flirt with the mall's custommers. Make sure to exchange cel numbers and do not "loose" theirs nor ignore them later.

When you are flirting with them, be sure to tell them you love the attention and will love for them to take pictures and/or videos and to receive them by Whatsapp.

One of the customers will ass fuck you right in the men's restroom. Put on everything you had on but your butt plug after ass fucking him.

Get him to invite you something to eat in the dinning court. Once he buys you the food, make him walk you to the middle of the court (there should be hundreds of people all in every direction).

Then, yell... As loud as you can... In whatever language is native to the country you are in... With as many dirty words as possible...

"Oh shit! I am shitting myself!!!"

And do it, right there in public. Pee yourself too.

Afterwards, send me all pictures and videos you receive... Pictures and/or videos that should have been taken by other people and whatsapped to you... So it shouldn't matter if your own camera is not working.

This should include a POV video of him ass fucking you.

After you send me the... er... audiovisual material... you still need to write a full report and post it back to this thread. Make sure you specify how you where feeling about the entire thing.

Is this intense enough for you?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:25 AM   #18
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Yes there's no issue with the extension cords, it's just a means of having no idea which 1 is actually working, and therefore no idea which 1 will turn on the clippers and cut your hair when they're plugged in. The humiliating reminder is the bald spot/bad haircut that you'll be left with if you do the second part of the challenge, and while technically this isn't permanent as hair grows back, it's very intense and completely understandable if you want to take a pass on the second part. If so, I hope you enjoy the first part of my challenge!

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:32 AM   #19
Fowldab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
I don't think I'll have troubles finding a man willing to fuck me, but just in case I don't, I'd rather not do the shit part right there on the middle of the park like that, maybe you can change that part?
OK,I understand, that's not a problem. In that case you can simply leave the clothes in the back and come back home naked

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

XDRESSING ITEMS

TOYS

PM DARES

KIK : fowldab
Fowldab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:39 PM   #20
Marshall_235

First you should make sure that you have 2 remote controlled vibrators. If you don't have the money to get them then go to a sex shop and offer the assistant or a customer whatever is necessary to obtain them.

Start your evening by edging yourself ten times without cumming and then insert the vibrators in your pussy and arse and attach nipple clamps. Dress in the sluttiest outfit you have.

Attach notes to the vibrator remotes saying 'Use this to play with me & cum find me xxx' and, taking a permanent marker with you head out to a bar/small club.

When you arrive give the remotes to the barman and ask him to give the remotes to random people when they come to get a drink. Then, go, get a drink, dance, talk to people, do whatever.

Any time someone finds you, you are to offer them anything to get the vibrator remote back and then ask them to write something degrading on you wherever they want except the face. You should also encourage them to cum on you. When you have done this, you should start over and if you are feeling particularly adventurous select an item of clothing remove it and leave it somewhere random in the bar/club. You may need to choose carefully which clothes to remove so that you don't get thrown out or where you complete your tasks if you want to be really daring and loose everything.

You should stay in the bar until it closes and then go round and retrieve any discarded clothes.

Then get a taxi back home and offer to pay him with your body. Again ask him to cum on you and write something on you afterwards.

When you get in you should strip naked in front of a mirror and read out loud all of the words on your body whilst spanking your pussy and arse. Then edge five times thinking about the night and go to sleep. Do not cum or clean yourself up until the morning.

Hope that you like this dare, but if you want to modify it slightly then that's cool.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, slut, strangers, whore