Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-17-2024, 07:12 AM   #16
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female Updated list of Task

Hi all,

Thank you for all the suggestions till now. Slave is creating a list, so that it is easier to follow and report.

1. Slave to do naked 5 minute yoga session in the garden as the first activity around 9:45 AM daily

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFf38...9nYSBzdHJldGNo

2. Slave to walk slowly and confidently naked to the front lawn with a towel over one arm, eyes looking at the ground. Lay the towel on the lawn and get down on the towel doggy style. Lower my head to the ground with my pussy facing the ocean. Close my eyes, arch my back, and spread my legs wide apart. Exposing my pussy to the ocean and the world beyond. Using my fingers to edge slowly for 5 minutes.

I will stand and look out to sea to observe if anyone was watching. Then drape the towel over one arm and walk slowly and confidently back to the house.

3. Slave will edge in the garden and after edging do 5 mins of jumping jacks. This activity will be done right after the previous one, so slave needs to edge twice in a row.

4. Slave would practice submissive poses naked, followed by the jumping jacks, with different pose each day

Inspection
Nadu - My personal favorite
Humble
Wait
Table

5. Each day, slave will crawl and take one round of the garden to stop in front of the bay. Slave will then then stand there, put the blindfold with its arms held straight out to its sides holding a glass of water in each hand making sure water or glass doesn't drop

6. Slave will again get on her fours in a doggy pose and edge herself. Post which, she will follow the guidance.

Day 1: Have her edge 4 mins. Then throw a bucket of water on her.

Day 2: Same...make the water cold as possible.

Day 3: Same...water is warm.

Day 4: Same...going to use coke to wet myself

Day 5: Same...water is warm

Mistress has instructed that slave will be doing all the activities in the morning in one go, which gives about 30-40 mins in the garden, mostly naked and doing various activities.

Thanks,
Anna
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:13 PM   #17
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hey, I'd like to add a task for you:

Put something like a dildo outside on the floor (can also be some kind of vegetable, it should be suitable for a blow job)
Kneel outside naked with nipple clamps and tie your hands behind your back. Set a timer to 3 mins, close your eyes and start giving the dildo a proper blowjob. You must stop before the timer runs out of time!
For every second you stop early, give yourself one spank to an ass cheek with the dildo.
In case you did not stop before the timer rings, give yourself 200 spanks to any ass cheek.

I hope this is do-able in 5 minutes. Should be if you can give 1-2 spanks per second.

For the other days, you should repeat this dare, but with modifications:

Day 2:
Timer = 2 mins;
Timer punishment = 300 spanks
+ clamps on your ear lobes

Day 3:
Timer = 2 mins;
+ clamp on your nose

Day 4:
Timer = 1 mins;
Punishment for every second early stopping: 3 spanks
+ clamp on your nose
+ 2 clamps on your labia

Day 5:
Timer = 30 seconds;
Timer punishment = 600 spanks
Punishment for every second early stopping: 20 spanks
+ clamp on your nose
+ 2 clamps on your labia
+ 4 clamps on your upper arms

Are you giving some reports? I'd like to hear how it goes

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:54 PM   #18
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Anna,

The tasks look great, I look forward to reading your reports on how they go.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 02:37 PM   #19
joannasmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hey, I'd like to add a task for you:

Put something like a dildo outside on the floor (can also be some kind of vegetable, it should be suitable for a blow job)
Kneel outside naked with nipple clamps and tie your hands behind your back. Set a timer to 3 mins, close your eyes and start giving the dildo a proper blowjob. You must stop before the timer runs out of time!
For every second you stop early, give yourself one spank to an ass cheek with the dildo.
In case you did not stop before the timer rings, give yourself 200 spanks to any ass cheek.

I hope this is do-able in 5 minutes. Should be if you can give 1-2 spanks per second.

For the other days, you should repeat this dare, but with modifications:

Day 2:
Timer = 2 mins;

Day 3:
Timer = 2 mins;
+ clamp on your nose

Day 4:
Timer = 1 mins;
Punishment for every second early stopping: 3 spanks
+ clamp on your nose
+ 2 clamps on your labia

Day 5:
Timer = 30 seconds;
Timer punishment = 600 spanks
Punishment for every second early stopping: 20 spanks
+ clamp on your nose
+ 2 clamps on your labia
+ 4 clamps on your upper arms

Are you giving some reports? I'd like to hear how it goes

Hi Manarus,

I do like the thought you have put into the task but at the moment, I will have to modify this a bit. For now, I would allow her to either suck on the dildo or something like cucumber, you can choose either one and do that in the garden for 5 mins. Another choice you have is that she can do it with blindfold or without, by setting the timer.

What I will have to decline is the pain part of the task but I do like it to let it go to waste? If you prefer, would you like to come up with more of a post where others can also participate and this becomes somehow a week long task for Anna. I will give it a thought too, but I trust the imagination and creativity of the people on here, to tell me how this could be a task to post and for Anna to perform on it.

Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 03:35 PM   #20
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hey Joanna!

Sure. I included it because I did not see it in her limits, and the nipple clamps also are in her allow list.

I am glad though you like the idea in geneal

What is it, that is not OK for you? The (nipple) clamps? Or the spanking? Or both?
If it is just the clamps, just leave them away and perform the dare as stated but without clamps.

If you are not OK with the spanking, could you then maybe give a few suggestions, what else we could take as a punishment for not finishing on time?

As for your other choices: Many thanks for the information what is available in the first place I'd go with the dildo then, and the blindfolds.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-17-2024, 03:43 PM   #21
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

As most of you know, slave has shifted with Master Kev and Mistress Joanna, living at their house in the Miami Bay area. As slave is home for most time, Mistress has decided to experiment with the time for 1 week when they are not home everytime.

Given the house is in the bay area, lot of private yachts, boats and even tourist boats pass through on the regular basis and can be seen from the house as well as the garden in front of it.

The rules for tasks are simple:
  1. Everyone can post 1 task per day for the slave
  2. Each task should only be 5 mins long
  3. You can post task on daily basis or post for all 5 days together
  4. There is no time limit on the total time tasks will take in a combined manner
  5. Only open for days between 20th and 24th May

Hope you enjoy giving tasks to the slave. And slave will look to complete them and report on regular basis.

Thanks,
Slave Anna
Shave bush in public view.
Old 05-20-2024, 05:38 AM   #22
joannasmith

Quote:
Hey Joanna!

Sure. I included it because I did not see it in her limits, and the nipple clamps also are in her allow list.

I am glad though you like the idea in geneal

What is it, that is not OK for you? The (nipple) clamps? Or the spanking? Or both?
If it is just the clamps, just leave them away and perform the dare as stated but without clamps.

If you are not OK with the spanking, could you then maybe give a few suggestions, what else we could take as a punishment for not finishing on time?

As for your other choices: Many thanks for the information what is available in the first place I'd go with the dildo then, and the blindfolds.
Thank you for the clarification. For now, I will let her go with the dildo and blindfolds.

She is used to both clamps and spankings, but I think the one here is pushing her to bit of the extreme at the moment. I could allow for change in clamps everyday and if the spanks are reduced to 20 on each ass either with her hand or paddle. These will be self-served spanks.

I would like to talk to you about a task at some point, where we can push for her pain limits.

Joanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Shave bush in public view.
She is clean herself and if you meant bush in the garden, I would leave it to professionals who come to cut them on regular basis.

Joanna

Old 05-20-2024, 05:50 AM   #23
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannasmith View Post
[COLOR="Green"]Thank you for the clarification. For now, I will let her go with the dildo and blindfolds.

She is used to both clamps and spankings, but I think the one here is pushing her to bit of the extreme at the moment. I could allow for change in clamps everyday and if the spanks are reduced to 20 on each ass either with her hand or paddle. These will be self-served spanks.

I would like to talk to you about a task at some point, where we can push for her pain limits.
Oh I see. No worries at all. It is good to adapt the task to the capabilities to the slave, and you know her the best. I modified the numbers and task a bit (removed all the cloth pins, and adapted the punishment numbers, see in bold). Do you think that would work?

Yes sure, I would behappy to work with you on that! Feel free to contact me. Best is per PM, I see them immediately, in a thread I might not see it.

For every 10 second you stop early, give yourself one spank to an ass cheek with the paddle.
In case you did not stop before the timer rings, give yourself 15 spanks to any ass cheek.

Day 2 and 3:
Timer = 2 mins;
Timer punishment = 20 spanks

Day 4:
Timer = 1 mins;
Punishment for every 3 second early stopping: 1 spanks

Day 5:
Timer = 30 seconds;
Punishment for every second early stopping: 1 spanks

Old 05-20-2024, 05:56 AM   #24
joannasmith

Quote:
Oh I see. No worries at all. It is good to adapt the task to the capabilities to the slave, and you know her the best. I modified the numbers and task a bit (removed all the cloth pins, and adapted the punishment numbers, see in bold). Do you think that would work?

Yes sure, I would behappy to work with you on that! Feel free to contact me. Best is per PM, I see them immediately, in a thread I might not see it.

For every 10 second you stop early, give yourself one spank to an ass cheek with the paddle.
In case you did not stop before the timer rings, give yourself 15 spanks to any ass cheek.

Day 2 and 3:
Timer = 2 mins;

Day 4:
Timer = 1 mins;

Day 5:
Timer = 30 seconds;
Thanks, I would approve this task with the modifications above and Anna should be covering them. This will be her last task in today's schedule.

Joanna

The following user says Thank You to joannasmith for this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 06:26 AM   #25
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Will she give a report at the end of the day?

Old 05-20-2024, 08:46 AM   #26
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female Updated list of tasks

Hi everyone,

Please see below the updated list of tasks slave had performed today and will continue for the remained of the week. Slave will post a report about today's task in sometime.

1. Slave to do naked 5 minute yoga session in the garden as the first activity around 9:45 AM daily

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFf38...9nYSBzdHJldGNo

2. Slave to walk slowly and confidently naked to the front lawn with a towel over one arm, eyes looking at the ground. Lay the towel on the lawn and get down on the towel doggy style. Lower my head to the ground with my pussy facing the ocean. Close my eyes, arch my back, and spread my legs wide apart. Exposing my pussy to the ocean and the world beyond. Using my fingers to edge slowly for 5 minutes.

I will stand and look out to sea to observe if anyone was watching. Then drape the towel over one arm and walk slowly and confidently back to the house.

3. Slave will edge in the garden and after edging do 5 mins of jumping jacks. This activity will be done right after the previous one, so slave needs to edge twice in a row.

4. Slave would practice submissive poses naked, followed by the jumping jacks, with different pose each day

Inspection
Nadu - My personal favorite
Humble
Wait
Table

5. Each day, slave will crawl and take one round of the garden to stop in front of the bay. Slave will then then stand there, put the blindfold with its arms held straight out to its sides holding a glass of water in each hand making sure water or glass doesn't drop

6. Slave will again get on her fours in a doggy pose and edge herself. Post which, she will follow the guidance.

Day 1: Have her edge 4 mins. Then throw a bucket of water on her.

Day 2: Same...make the water cold as possible.

Day 3: Same...water is warm.

Day 4: Same...going to use coke to wet myself

Day 5: Same...water is warm

7. Day 1: For every 10 second you stop early, give yourself one spank to an ass cheek with the paddle.

Day 2 and 3:
Timer = 2 mins;

Day 4:
Timer = 1 mins;

Day 5:
Timer = 30 seconds;

Thanks,
Slave Anna
Old 05-20-2024, 06:14 PM   #27
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female Update - Day 1

Hi everyone,

Today started with a big thing in mind, to do the first task from the getdare after slave moved in with Master Kev and Mistress Joanna. In the morning, slave had given blowjob to Master before he left for work and Mistress had taken an opportunity to fuck slave in the morning, before Mistress went for bath.

Slave herself went for bath after this and got dressed for the tasks to be done. Slave had gotten all the necessary things and kept them around in the garden, so she doesn't need to continuously keep going inside.

It started with slave being naked and going out in the open garden, facing the bay area. Slave already noticed couple of smaller boats passed by and one of them noticed slave too. They hooted at her and slave just waved at them.

To start with, slave had the yoga mat. As slave started on the yoga poses, slave realized that she will be very much more exposed in different poses. Slave was looking out to the bay and doing all the poses, felt pretty exposed the entire duration, as slave could see more boats, mostly smaller ones passing by. This one had slave on her knees and all 4 for a long time. When told to Mistress, she mentioned that from tomorrow, slave's back should be facing the bay, as that would be a much better view for everyone.

After this, slave moved little more closer to the water part, exposing herself more. In this case, slave had used a towel and got her head resting on the ground, on her knees and ass up in the air. This was difficult to maintain for 5 mins, as slave did it with timer, and constantly fingered herself. Slave was close to cumming but could only edge during the time. Slave also did listen to some more hooting from behind as other boats would have passed by.

It was again time to edge and this time, slave used the vibrator, with laying on the towel and spreading her legs towards the ocean. Slave edged and it was frustrating to not be able to cum again. After this, slave did 5 mins of jumping jacks, which was difficult as slave was starting to feel little tired but also because of so many jumping jacks. In the end, slave's legs and hands, both were tired. Some of the people passing by definitely enjoyed it.

It was followed by another strenuous task holding the position, "Inspection". Slave stood out in the garden, with hands folded behind the head and waited for 5 mins. At this point, the legs were really hurting from the jumping jacks and so were the hands. It also put slave in very exposed position while looking at the bay. There were more boats and this time, one with tourist, who got view of the slave. Slave has a feeling, some of them might have taken pictures too.

Slave took few sips of water as it was getting hot and tiring. But slave kept pushing forward to the next task. It started with slave crawling in the garden, it was hurtful on the knees but not as much as some of the previous experiences. Once that was done, slave had put a blindfold on herself and took 2 glasses to hold them on the side. It was very difficult and slave definitely dropped in close to half the glasses of water in the 5 mins of task. Slave really apologizes for it. Slave's hands were trembling and it was getting difficult.

Then slave got onto the four again and edged for the next 4 mins. It didn't take that long, so slave took a short break and edged again, making it 2 edges in 4 mins. During this time, slave's ass was towards the bay as her legs trembled from the edging. Slave then took a bucket of water and poured onto herself, happened to be the exact time, when a small boat with 2-3 people passed by, it felt very embarrassing.

The last task of the day, slave got the dildo which Mistress had selected, a 9 inch, really thick black color dildo. Slave got on her knees, blindfolded herself and started the stopwatch. Slave started deepthroating on it, which facing outside, and she could hear some noises after few mins, "keep going, take it further" from bit far. As slave continued, she was salivating on the cock and finally stopped, removed the blindfold and stopped the watch. It was 4 mins, 10 secs. Slave also got her eyes up, and there was a group of 5-6 people on the yacht, both boys and girls, who were peering through to the slave. Slave found it very embarrassing but just waved them. They did not really go, so slave spanked herself on each ass 15 times with the paddle, which made the ass really hot and red. It was embarrassing to spank herself with the crowd. As soon as spanking got over, slave took her things inside and rushed to the house.

It was all safe, but slave just felt very embarrassed with the crowd.

Thanks,
Slave Anna

The following 6 users say Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 07:15 PM   #28
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great report Anna. Good to read about you completing tasks like this.

I look forward to tomorrow's report.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 08:26 PM   #29
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Keep up the good work, you seem very popular. Remember to walk slowly and confidently to make your master and mistress proud

You will quickly accept a slave is allowed no modesty and that it's naked body is always available to be exposed for the world to see and enjoy
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 05-21-2024, 08:13 AM   #30
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Would love to here her feelings. What was MOST embarassing? What was most/least fun.

Maybe we need to have her acknowledge the horns!

Thanks. Fun tasks and report!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk