Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #16
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

like yui said. UGH i hate when someone messages me and right out the gate theyre calling me names (i am NOT into degradation at all) and talking to me like they own me.

Dont get me wrong, i like receiving tasks/dares but unless youre my dom and we're in the middle of a session, you need to speak to me with some respect. I'm a fucking human. and unless youre my dom, *****I***** get to decide if I want to do a task or not.

Like others have said, the 24/7 thing. man, i work full time and go to school full time. literally i usually only have an hour or two to talk a day so quit messaging me while im at work and getting pissy when I say no because i dont want to get my ass fired. I know it can be annoying being basically never able to talk but unless youre willing to pay me to be available 24/7, i gotta pay my bills somehow im just taking tasks for fun.

limit crossing too. ive had dumbasses claim theyre 'strict' masters when in reality that meant that they dont give a fuck about my limits. had a dude demand as 'punishment' for not being able to do one thing that i had to do a task involving a VERY hard limit for me. when i said no he became abusive and i tried to compromise but he was such a dick about it that i blocked his ass

people who refuse to compromise on a task, particularly public ones. what you may consider a reasonable task may err on a side im not comfortable with but would be willing to do under certain different circumstances. ex: I refuse to do public nudity dare because I dont want to be arrested but may consider something within the relative safety of home or like a bathroom stall/changing room or like drive at night in my undies but not totally naked

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk