Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2017, 08:16 AM   #16
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Once a day, attempt to edge using only anal stimulation. 5 points for success.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:37 AM   #17
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Once a day, attempt to edge using only anal stimulation. 5 points for success.
I'm unable to cum from anal (so I can't edge that way either). Would you like to give me some other task, something I have a chance to succeed at?

Loves: bladder control, pissing, edging, OD
Likes: spanking, moderate humiliation, hidden public, anal, stretching
Limits: scat, pee drinking, public, harsh pain, forced orgasms.

PM dares:
EDGE X - I will add X edges to the count (max. 10 each).
DRINK X - I will drink X glasses of liquid
HOLD X - I will hold pee for X hours
PLUG X - I will wear my buttplug for X hours
LEAK X - I will let out some drops of pee in my panties and keep them for X hours
Tormentmybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:31 AM   #18
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Band-Aid Desperately horny

Please give me tasks, especially about edging, I'm so horny, and I need points to orgasm. Please?

PM dares:
LEAK X - I will let out some drops of pee in my panties and keep them for X hours
Old 01-31-2017, 11:33 AM   #19
TsundereSlave

Put on sound of rain water in the background for two hours at least, put some pegs on your nipples if you own, then spank your pussy 5 times roughly. You get to tease yourself for 1 minute, then 10 spanks on your pussy, 45 seconds of playing, 15 spanks. 30 seconds of playing and 20 spanks. Let's say this is worth 5 points. You seem so eager that even a pain task will work for you.
TsundereSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:36 AM   #20
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Nice one tsundere. Take care, with such an avatar I might make you my slave too

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #21
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Post Report: points earned

So, NaughtyDaddy gave me a very challenging task to complete with 15 points at stake. Although I already needed to go pretty bad, he told me to drink 3 more glasses of water and then wait one hour. After one hour I had to do 30 jumping jacks. Half an hour after I finished drinking, I was already desperate, and I couldn't stop grabbing myself to help me hold. After 45 minutes I was literally panicking and I didn't know how I was gonna make it.

When the time came to do the jumping jacks, I was scared I'd flood the floor as soon as I'd start, but I wanted those points so I went on and did 30 jumping jacks in a row. My bladder was literally being shaken up and down, and it felt like hell, but somehow I managed to hold all my pee in. I must thank my strong bladder I'm pretty proud of (although it sometimes makes things less fun :P). I rushed to the toilet, sat backwards and threw a dice. I still wasn't allowed to pee until I got a 5 or 6, and I got a 2. But I couldn't hold it one minute more so I just exploded, gushing into the toilet.

I hadn't been so desperate in a long while. I was sweating, I couldn't stand still nor straight, and I was panting and moaning and cursing all the time.

I'll have to sleep in a wet diaper for this infraction (I strongly suspect this is what NaughtyDaddy wanted since the very beginning lol), but I got 15 points + 5 more for writing good reports. Yay!!! New total: 44 points.

Making a big hold makes me even hornier, and indeed I couldn't resist and I played with myself and I must have edged 10 times... It's not forbidden, although I was trying to avoid it because it gives a short relief at first but makes things worse in the long haul. Plus I'm so horny I risk to cum at every edge

PM dares:

Last edited by Tormentmybody; 01-31-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #22
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereSlave View Post
Put on sound of rain water in the background for two hours at least, put some pegs on your nipples if you own, then spank your pussy 5 times roughly. You get to tease yourself for 1 minute, then 10 spanks on your pussy, 45 seconds of playing, 15 spanks. 30 seconds of playing and 20 spanks. Let's say this is worth 5 points. You seem so eager that even a pain task will work for you.
In fact, I normally dislike pain, as I have a low pain threshold and spanking stings a lot for me already. But seeing that after that huge hold and so much suffering I'm not even halfway to getting an orgasm, makes me eager enough lol

Thank you for giving me a task ^^ I think I should have time to do this tomorrow morning. Although I should warn you that water sounds don't affect me at all :P

PM dares:

Last edited by Tormentmybody; 01-31-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:42 PM   #23
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormentmybody View Post
I'm unable to cum from anal (so I can't edge that way either). Would you like to give me some other task, something I have a chance to succeed at?
OK, change it to hands-free edging (use a pillow, furniture, anything else like that) with a finger in your ass.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 01-31-2017, 12:45 PM   #24
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Default Tasking rush

I did edge twice while having clothespins on my nipples. I got so close to coming! Maybe I shouldn't touch anymore for a bit of time...

Instead, I rolled a die because I need to pee again, and I got a 2. So I edged one more time, and I'm really exhausted now! Every edge is so intense... Denial makes miracles...

Tsundere has given me another chance to earn points: edging once with three ice cubes up my butt. I will probably try this tomorrow in the morning, right now I really need to cool down (no pun intended!).

I got 5 points for edging with clothespins, plus 4 more for rolling a 2 with the die. +6 points, new total: 50!! I'm halfway

PM dares:
Old 01-31-2017, 12:51 PM   #25
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Do we have any options where we can issue challenges and take away points for failure?

-----

Old 01-31-2017, 12:58 PM   #26
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

I've one for you for your night:

Mark "piss slut" on each of your breasts and go out like this-> 3 points
Edge in the bathroom and get out without cleaning anything -> 2 points each
Go back home braless your vibrator on mid-force in your cunt -> 5 points

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #27
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Do we have any options where we can issue challenges and take away points for failure?
... don't take points away just for fun please :P

PM dares:
Old 01-31-2017, 05:40 PM   #28
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Post Report

Got back home half an hour ago. In that time I did the following: strip naked and edge 4 times (3 for my being-back-home rule and 1 for my before-sleep rule), drink one big glass of water, wear a diaper.

I am now sipping another glass of water, because as a punishment for having peed even though the die roll wasn't a 5 nor a 6, I have to drink plenty of water, pee my diaper and sleep in my wet diaper the whole night. I was already needing to pee a bit when I got back home (my tired bladder aches now even with small amounts of pee inside it), and with all the additional drinking, I think I'll make the diaper full enough. Maybe I'll even wake up during the night because I need to go again, and I'll wet it a little more (it's a tena pant, and can hold a LOT of pee without leaking, I love it although it's very bulky). I will roll soon to see if I can pee my diaper, otherwise I'll have to keep rolling until I get a 5 or 6 before I can pee my diaper. And I'd really love avoiding to sleep with an aching bladder (I'm not sure I can).

I'd like to mark how "creamy" I became lately: I'm constantly wet. For real. Even when I'm not actively thinking about sex, there's moments I can literally feel my pussy letting out more love juice, and that, of course, reminds me of how much I need to come and keeps me horny all the time. When I masturbate, I need to put a towel under my ass to avoid making a mess everytime. Sometimes my panties aren't enough to absorb all of my juices, and they also wet the towel.

I couldn't do any "outside" dare tonight, I wanted to write on my breasts but I was late already so I couldn't. The other two, were unfeasible.

Edging naked on all fours with my ass sticking to the air, then drinking a big glass of water: + 3 points. Before-bed edge: 2 points.
I don't get any points for the extra cups of water I'm drinking as they're part of a punishment +5 points, current score: 55 points

Please keep giving me tasks, I need to cum! <3

PM dares:

Last edited by Tormentmybody; 01-31-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #29
Tormentmybody
Account Banned

Post Morning report

Yesterday I was rather sleepy and I hoped I would soon roll a 5 or 6 so I could pee my diaper and go to sleep. I went into bed, grabbed a book and rolled, but I got a 1. So I had to drink another cup of water. The next roll was a 3, so I had to step out of bed and wear my buttplug under the diaper. At that point I was starting to go pretty bad, and my peehole ached from the hold of earlier. I prayed I'd be lucky with the next roll, and I was. I got a 5. I edged, rubbing my clit with my fingers inside the diaper, which was really hot and made me feel so humiliated. I couldn't wait to pee, masturbating was torture but just because of that I got so close to coming, feeling denied what I needed most. When I edged, I finally closed my eyes and peed my diaper. I was so achy I moaned, felling both great relief and bug arousal. I like the feeling of warmth deriving from peeing a diaper.

The diaper was completely soaked when I was done. Another type of diaper would have most likely leaked, but this held it all in. It became soo bulky though. I could barely close my legs and I was afraid squeezing it would lead to leaking. But it didn't happen. I finally turned the lamp off and feel asleep.

This morning I woke up feeling the bulkiness and moisture between my legs, and that immediately reminded me my condition, which turned me on big time. I reached for my clitoris under the diaper at once, and it took me little time to edge, and again I got VERY close V to orgasm. I let out a moan when I edged, due to the frustration of not being allowed to give myself those two last strokes that would make me feel like heaven.

I feel I'm creaming my panties as I write this... I'm unbearably horny this morning. After I edged I took my diaper off and threw it away, then I showered.

I hope I carried out my punishment well!

Points - rolling a 1, a 3 and a 5 = 5+3+1 = 9 points
Morning edge = 2 points
+11 points.
Current points = 66

PM dares:
Old 02-01-2017, 03:17 PM   #30
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your vibrating egg on low with your butt plug in for the whole day =24 points
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, orgasm, points, tasks