Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
jono mckenzie
getDare Ladder

Send a message via MSN to jono mckenzie
Male The Best Mates.

this is my first story.. so it probably wont be any good.
im just bored and i thought this would be a good way to get rid of some of my boredom and entertain you lot.
i also appologise for grammar now.

Matt and Charlie are both 16 and go to high school togheter and there best friends. Matt is fairly short but he's one of the most popular guys at school, he's the top football player, the girls fancy him and the guys want to be him. He has blonde and an amazingly fit, tanned body. Charlie is pretty tall, quite attractive but likes to keep himself to himself. He is liked at school but doesn't really have a high profile. He is tanned and has a fairly toned body but not a full six pack.

Charlie sat on the school field with a bunch of guys he knew, he wasn't exactly joining in on the banter but he didn't feel out of place. He was sitting there watching Matt playing a game of football with the school team. Matt supported Charlie on his success with his football but at the same time he was quite jealous that he couldn't really play any sport, the only thing he was good at was drama. Charlie got all the lead parts in the school plays and loved to sing and act, and because of this everyone took the mickey out of him and would call him gay. He was liked by everyone so no body said it in a vicious way but they all had suspicions that he was bent.. and to be honest there suspicions were true.

Matt jogged over to the group sitting on the field and Charlie lobbed Matt his water bottle then Charlie followed Matt and the rest of the football team into the locker room. Because people thought Matt was gay a couple of the 'rebel' type took the piss out of him just sitting there watching them change but most of them didnt mind. Matt and the others in the team bundled on to the benches in the locker room and started to whip of there kit.

He got down to his black Calvin Klein briefs which everyone thought was cool. Matt was the only one who wore briefs at school, the rest thought it was cool but were too scared to wear them. He stood there in his briefs cleaning his boots and talking to Charlie.. while Charlie was sitting there starring at Matts beautiful sweaty, dirty body. Matt had dried mud on his face and in his spikey hair and had sweaty pouring off his body and all around his thighs, Matt had a huge bulge showing in his tight black briefs and had a dark blonde snail trail lead up out of his pubic hair which Charlie couldnt stop starring at.. Matt then took off his briefs and joined the rest of the team in the shower. Charlies boner was going insane!

(please give me some feed back, ive never written a story before so i would appreciate it. also add me on msn if you would like to. )

I love Psyduck! XD
jono mckenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to jono mckenzie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk