Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #16
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Very cool story! I really want to see what happens next lol. Please keep going!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #17
chubbsman7

James and Ellen's Story

I looked back at James, watching him approach me from behind. I gave him a nice grin. He looked at me, and looked nervous, to. I looked to my right and saw Parker stroking his dick. I almost felt sorry for Rain. She was kind of not into as much. I felt something touch my anus, and move back. I moaned slightly at the touch of something even enter my anus.

"Hey, Rain, Come here!" I yelled to her.

"Yeah?" She questioned as she approached me.

"Sit down here, right in front of me, and spread your legs!"

Rain sat down on the couch, with her pusse right in front of my face, and looked down at me.

I put my face down at her pusse and started licking her pusse, and licking her clitoris.

I saw her whole body shudder as my tongue touched her pusse. A moment later, Parker walked over to me. He put his legs over me, and was standing right above me.

He held his dick up, right to Rain's face. Rain, knowing what he wanted, moved her mouth to his dick, and licked it, curiously. Then, slowly she surrounded her whole mouth with his genitalia. She shuddered as I licked again.

Suddenly I felt a surge in my anus, and James pushed his whole dick inside. I wasn't prepared, and my head went forward with a massive moan, as my tongue entered her vagina, sort of. It went in between the lips.

She, with this sudden (probably) surge of pleasure, rushed her head forward, and deepthroated Parkers dick.

It's amazing how cause and effect works, isn't it?

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

NIce post. Keep it going~

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #19
chubbsman7

This story is going to be continued, but with less frequent installments. This is now a sidestory to my real masterpiece that I've been working on for quite some time now.

I can't wait to release it, but I'm just letting readers that this story is going to be less continued and fewer installments than normal.

Thankyou,

Chubbsman7.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk