Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-13-2009, 06:33 AM   #16
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus
Default part 6

When he was done cleaning himself up he went to his room to get dressed.
‘See I can be nice aswell’ Cath said as he saw his bed was mad up and a work outfit was lying on bed, next to his outfit was laying a female string and stockings, real female lingerie.
‘First I want you to this on’ she was holding something that looked like a cock ring but there was a little device on it.
She handed it over and he started getting it around his dick, the thing was made with a ring that would go in front of the balls and a leather strip that you had to tighten behind the balls, there was one more strip on witch the device was tightened it was meant to separate the balls from each other and went from the back strip to the front ring, the device was now firmly strapped against his ball sac. Small wire went from the device to a little case that was lying on the bed
‘should I demonstrate,’ she said pulling her cell phone out pouched a quick dial number and as she was done he felt a small electric shock entering his penis true his ball sac.
The electrical pulls didn’t hurt so much but it made his dick wanting to erect.
As soon as his dick started to erect he felt the pain of the cock ring preventing a hard on.
‘put the rest on wear the sexy lingerie under your clothes I know you want to.’
And she left the room.
When he was done he went to the dinner table for a quick bite his cock was tightened because of the lingerie he felt it each step he took.
‘have a fun day’ she said ‘oh btw , here , Lana expects you at 5pm your done at 4 so you should manage.’ He took the paper she was holding and folded it open.
He could see an address marked down it wasn’t far from home so he didn’t mind going after work, he started wondering.
‘oh, be sure you do everything she sais, I ll know eventually .’she opened the front door ‘and be nice today.’
‘yes mistress’ he said finally somehow accepting his fate

On his work nothing much happened till noon, the device on his balls send a few pulses 3 times but other the a cramped feeling in his pants nothing happened.
The around the afternoon when his workmate was out on transport and he was alone in his shop the beautiful girl from yesterday came to return her carpet cleaner.
She was a little taller then him he noticed and her black hair that were tight together yesterday was loose almost touching her bottoms. She had a firm C-cup from what he could see and without the pulses of the device his dick started pushing the bands of the cock ring.
‘hey’ she said ‘good machine’
‘yeah it is when you know how to use it.’ He replied taking the machine out of he hands.
He saw how she was looking around: ‘ you alone today?’ she asked
‘For the moment being, we normally are here with three but 1 has vacation the other is on transport and will be back in about …’ he looked at his watch. ‘an hour and a half something like that if traffic doesn’t bother him that is’
Without anybody there she just asked the next questions : ‘so what colour of female panties you wearing today’
He stood dazzled, it didn’t cross his mind that she would ask such a question so openly.
‘so what colour does it have, I know you re wearing one. I want you to show me.’
‘eu Ok I was dared yesterday and wore a panty all day yes the pink one you saw but I m not a pervert wouldn’t go and do this all the time.’
‘oh yes you would cause you are a perv, but suit it yourself I don’t have to see it, But I will sooner or later ,just thought a could have a preview .’
‘preview?’ he asked
‘no worry s’ she said as she paid
While going out the shop she took her cell phone and started dialling a number.
And just when she was outside she turned around an saw him trough the window.
Then he felt how the device attached to the cock ring started to put pulses in his cock.
She smiled and ran off, what did she know, did she had the number or was it just coincidence, he kept wondering about it till it was 4pm time to leave to Lana’s place.

greets zeddi

for those who have great ids
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31854
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:34 AM   #17
zeddicus

Finnally I reached page 2 of this thread
yeeeey

greets zeddi
Old 09-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #18
zeddicus

Default part 7

When he came to the address the paper said he saw that the house had a front yard, the street wasn’t busy but still there where some people in it.
He went true the gate in/the front yard, waited till exactly 5pm and pushed the bell.
The door went open.
‘Good boy, nice on time and everything.’ He was expecting Lana but instead it was this girl that was in his shop sooner that evening.
‘So you re no pervert not wearing, that’s not what I understood/the last the last time,’ Lana was standing there with a big smile.
‘I still wanna see your panties today, so here is a deal you see that bin over there next to the gate.’ The new girl said ‘go there undress but your undies then you can enter the house, put your clothes in the bit you can get dressed there later on’
The thought of people seeing him with stockings and panties was to much, his dick was swelling again making the cockring a reminder he got this morning.
‘no plz I ll show you inside’
‘tss you wasted your chance to show it inside a building, common goo to the building our parents our home at exactly 8pm so hurry or we leave you somewhere they can see ya as the perv you are oh and if you don’t want your clothes stolen close the lock on the bin.’
He went to the bin and took his sweater and t-shirt and while he had done it three girls were standing at the gate.
‘wooohooo striptease’ one yelled and he started worrying more people will come and look.
‘come on boy next that pants ‘ another girl said who was she to call him boy he was at least 5 years older from what he saw.
‘Come on what you re waiting for’ Lana yelled from the front door witch was at least half a mile further away. ***(edited mile/yard)
He swallowed and undid his pants the string and stocking were clear visible.
‘wow we have a perv girls.’
‘hahahaha funny who would do something like this.’ The girls at the gate where laughing at him.
He ran to the front door feeling totally humiliated wanted to do almost everyting but having to go oudside like this.
‘So slave you ready for some training’ Lana said.
‘yes I m mistress’
‘good , we will make you a nice boy’

Its a small part but it made me wonder I thought 1 yard is around 1kilometer and 600meters so half a yard is 800m maybe a litle far then again I dont know the right Equation can somebody tell me and while your at it how much kilogram is one pount 3feet is around a meter? damn i should have listened at school.

greets zeddi

Last edited by zeddicus; 09-14-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #19
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

1 yard = 3 feet
3 feet = 1 meter
1 kilometer is 1,000 meters or 3,000 feet
1 kilogram is 10 pounds

Last edited by Hunterman36; 09-14-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:06 AM   #20
zeddicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
1 yard = 3 feet
3 feet = 1 meter
1 kilometer is 1,000 meters or 3,000 feet
1 kilogram is 10 pounds
So damn so I was wrong between yard and mile whats a mile then 1600 feet??

greets zeddi
Old 09-14-2009, 05:53 AM   #21
mke18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeddicus View Post
So damn so I was wrong between yard and mile whats a mile then 1600 feet??

greets zeddi
1 mile is about 1,6km -> 4800 feet

likes: bondage, medium pain, cum play, cum control, humilation, cock play, anal, cbt, wearing feminine panties
soft limits: piss, messy
hard limits: public, involving others, scat, showing face

currently looking for a master or mistress
mke18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #22
ChazzTuck

a mile is 5280 feet
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk