Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #16
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice Story.. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #17
Sumanitu

Sorryabout the delay. Should have the next part up soon
Sumanitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Take your time man!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man

Last edited by molten man; 01-09-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake!!
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #19
slaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Take your time man!!!
good keep going i love it
slaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #20
BLOEM51

Nice story. Wonder where it`s going
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #21
wedgiedarer

i love it plz continue

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #22
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumanitu View Post
Sorryabout the delay. Should have the next part up soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Take your time man!!!

Molten Man told him to take his time. And taking his time is what Sumanitu is doing.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #23
Arko

Send a message via Yahoo to Arko

I'm liking this, good going!
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #24
Sumanitu

Default I know it is about time for more of the story

“Go out to your truck and get the bag out bag out of your truck. I will be living here for the next few months” Sam stated. “Since I don’t like to sleep where old people sleep I will be taking over your room. I will sleep on the bed and you will sleep on the floor next to the bed.”

Chris could not believe this. Not only is he a slave now, but he lost his bed. He could not believe this was happening to him. His whole life just turned upside down. Chris reached down to put on his pant.

“What do you think you are doing! Did I tell you you could put on clothes? NO” Sam yells as she hits Chris in the butt as hard as she could. “Go out now.”

Chris did as he was told. He did not want to go outside nude, but he had no choice. Chris was glad no one was around so he ran out to his truck and found a duffle bag. He picked it up and ran back to the door only to find that it had been locked.

"Go around to the back and I will let you in.” Sam yelled through the door.

Chris did as he was told and ran to the back door only to find that the back door was also locked.

“Well it is very important to me that we win State this year.” Sam yells. Before you can come in you must first run a mile , do 50 push ups, and 50 sit up. Also you only have 20 minutes. If you are not back in time I will send the pics to 5 people. The grocery store is a half mile away. Run there and buy me the newest seventeen magazine. Then come back and do the push ups and sit up.”

Again Chris could not believe this. How was he going to run to a store nude and but the that magazine.

“So you don’t get into to much trouble you can wear anything you want” Sam said. “Anything in the bag.”

Chris got excited to actually have clothes on until he looked into the bag. All he saw was girly clothes. He could not be seen in this stuff. He kept look until he found a pair of mesh shorts. He was surprised to see that they were the same shorts he wore for football, just a lot smaller. So he put them on. He decided to go shirtless and it would not be that bad. So off Chris went for his run. Little did he know what was going to happen next.

Chris ran to the store with no problem as he got into the store and started to look for the magazine he remembered that he had no money. The money was in his jeans at his house, and he did not have time to run back.

“You must be Chris.” A voice said from behind him. “My name is Taylor. A friend of ours told me you would be here. I will buy you the magazine, but you will have to let me in on your secret.”

Chris did not know what to do. He really needed the magazine, but did not want anyone else knowing about what was going on. Then again if he did not get back quickly 5 more people would find out.

“Fine” Chris replies. “I just need to get back now”
“OK here you go.” Taylor said as he handed him the money to Chris.

Chris then bought the magazine and ran home. He only had 5 mins to do do the push ups and sit ups. He had just finished when Sam came outside.

“Where is my magazine?” Sam asked.

Chris being tired just pointed to the ground next to the door.

“Why are you just pointing.” Sam said. “Get up off your ass and get it for me now.”

Chris did as he was told and handed the magazine to Sam.

“You did good today.” Sam told Chris. “now we can go upstairs and go to bed. We are done for tonight. I forgot to tell you my clothes rule. You may not wear any clothes while inside the house. You must always strip outside.”

“OK Sam.” Chris said being to tired to argue.

“Did you just call me Sam?” Sam yelled. “For now on its Mistress or ma’am. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Chris replies as he stripped naked and walked up stairs.

As Chris walked up stairs we did not know what was going to happen tomorrow, but he was to tired to worry about it. Tomorrow will just have to wait for now cause Chris could not keep his eyes open anymore as he laid down next to the bed. The last thing he remembered before going to sleep was Sam walking into the room only wearing a bra and his a pair of his boxers.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #25
Sumanitu

Tell me what you think. I hope it is still good after all this time
Old 07-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #26
GetMeon44

More now more! To short sorry

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:00 AM   #27
Sumanitu

Default Part 5

When Chris woke up the next morning he had hope it was just a dream, but then he saw he was on the floor and the bed was unmade and he knew he was not dreaming. As he sat up he noticed that school started in 30 minutes. So he jumped up and got dressed. Chris wished he had time for a shower but he knew he could not be late. As he ran to the front door he saw a not from Sam.

“Sorry for not waking you up but you look like you needed to sleep. I drove your truck to school and will see you there.

Sam”

Chris could not believe this. He now had to run to school which is 5 miles away and school started in 20 minutes. So Chris started running. He had made it about 3 miles when Taylor drove up in a blue Ford truck..

“You need a ride?” Taylor asked.
“Please. I can’t be late” Chris replied.
“Hope in the back, and I will let you out by the door.” Taylor stated.
“Thanks. That is twice you have saved me.” Chris responded.

Taylor let Chris off at the door and Chris ran in. He just made it in time to class. Chris knew that he had seen Taylor at school, but he was not sure from where until he noticed Taylor enter the room.

“Sorry you are late and you have to go the office before you can come in.” The teacher stated.

Chris felt real bad. He knew that Taylor got in trouble because he was nice to Chris. A lot of stuff was on Chris’s mind. From being a slave, losing his Grandmother, and now he is getting people in trouble. Chris decided he needed to tell someone and the only person he trusted was his coach. Chris had decided to talk to his coach after practice.

The rest of the morning went on with not to much happening, but as Chris was walking to lunch Sam walked up behind him.

“Follow me, and don’t say a word.” Sam ordered.

Chris did as he was told. He followed Sam into the gym. He was scared, but also happy. He was scared cause he did not know what was going to happen, but happy cause he knew she could not get through the locked doors into the weight room cause it was locked. He still followed Sam right up to the doors that should be locked. Sam tried to open them, but found out they were locked. Chris was happy cause it was locked and her plans had be spoiled, but just when he thought they were going to turn around she pulls out a key and opens the door. Chris is left to wonder how she can get into everything, and knows everything.

“Get in.” Sam ordered as Chris walked in and she locked the door behind them. “Now strip.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Chris said as he started taking off his clothes.

“What. Are you wearing underwear?” Sam yelled.

Chris had gotten dressed so fast that he forgot he was not aloud to wear underwear. Sam then grabs his boxers and rips them off. He is now standing there naked in the weight room. Sam pointed to the squat rack and Chris knew he was suppose to go over there so he did. Sam then tied his hands to the top of the rack and his feet to the bottom.

“You will be punished for the underwear.” Sam told Chris as she grabbed his balls and started squeezing them. Just when Chris thought he could take it no more Sam let go. “Now compared to what I am going to do to you next that will have felt good.” Sam stated. The Next thing Chris knew Sam was tying 2.5 pound weights to each of his balls. “Now do 50 squats class starts in 20 minutes and I hope you are done before the next class comes in.”

Chris does as he was ordered. He was in pretty good shape so it only took him 5 minutes. Sam then cuts off the weights and walks away. Chris was now tied there naked and Sam had walked away. He was hoping she did not leave him. Sam then returned with Chris’s clothes.

“Get dressed. We are done for now.” Sam Ordered. “After practice get home as soon as you can.”

Chris got dressed minus the boxers that were now just hanging on the squat rack and went on with his day. He still had everything going through his head, but was able to put everything behind him and have a good practice. Right after practice he walks up to his coach.

“Coach can I talk with you for a second?” Chris asked.
“Sure Chris anytime.” The Coach replies. ‘Go into my office I will be right there.”
“Yes Sir.” Chris replies as he walked into the office.”
After 5 minutes the coach walks in and closes the door behind him and stated “What can I do for you Chris?”
“Well there is this girl. Her name is Sam.” Chris answers.
“Sam the cheerleader?” The coach asks.
“Yes sir. Do you know her? She actually is staying with me.” Chris responded.
“Actually I know all about it. She said it was alright with you.” The coach answered as he grabbed a picture frame. “No one knows this but you and a few others, but she is my daughter.”
Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #28
kakashisensai

Dude that sucks for chris. I think that somehow the rest of the cheerleading squad should get involved or he should find something to black mail her with!!
kakashisensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #29
Sumanitu

I like the idea. I will use it in my next section. if anyone else has ideas pot them or pm me
Old 08-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #30
Sumanitu

Default Part 6

Sorry about the delay. I do have more, but if you have ideas where you want this story to go post it or message me and I will use it if it is a good idea.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Chris could not believe what he had just heard. The one person who he thought he could talk to he found out that he could not talk to him. Chris got dressed and went home. He knew there was nothing he could do, but obey Sam.

As Chris walked in the door he heard Sam yell “What are you doing?”.
Chris just remembered that he forgot to strip outside. “Sorry Ma’am.” Chris answered as he walked outside and started taking off his clothes. Chris was worried about what Sam was going to do to him. This was the second time he disobeyed her and he was afraid what she was going to do.
“That’s better you can now come in.” Sam told Chris. “Lets see that is twice you have disobeyed me, and you know what that means.”
“Please Ma’am I am sorry. Please do not email those pictures any more. I will do anything.” Chris pleaded.
“Anything. Fine. Tonight there is a Cheerleader Party, and you are coming. We will play Truth or Dare, and you will answer Dare.” Sam responded. “Do you understand?”.
Yes Ma’am” Chris answered. Knowing if he didn’t the pictures would be sent out.
“Good. For your second punishment instead of me sending out the pictures you can no longer wear any underwear. Period. Nothing. Do you understand that?” Sam asked.
“Yes Ma’am.” He was afraid what would happen in the locker room when the guys noticed he was not wearing any underwear.
“Now go get ready we are leaving here in 10 minutes. You can get dressed in the truck.” Sam tells Chris.

Chris does as he is told and went off to get some clothes. He was actually looking forward to going to this party. He figured that playing Truth or Dare with a bunch of girls would not be that bad. So they go in the truck and Chris gets dressed. They drove 10 miles to Amanda’s house. As they walked in Chris noticed at not all of the cheerleaders were there. Just the Senior cheerleaders. Chris liked this even better. He had a crush on Jessica, and she was their..

So at the party their Chris, Sam, Amanda, Jessica, Kelly, Emily, and Sarah. So they all sat their and talked a little.
“Sam, why did you bring Chris?” asked Amanda. “Well I was walking here, and he was nice enough to give me a ride” Sam replied while winking. “Where are your parents?”
“They are going out to eat and then a movie so they will not be home till 12:00, but that was nice of Chris. Thanks Chris for looking after my friend here.” Amanda replied also winking.
Chris noticed the girls winking, but he did not think anything of it.
“Well why don’t we get started playing Truth or Dare.” Jessica said. “Well that is if Chris wants to play.”
“Sure sounds like fun.” Chris responded.
“Good. Since it is my house I will ask first, and since Chris is our hero I will ask him.” Amanda said. “Truth or Dare.”.
Knowing he had to chose dare Chris answers “Dare”
“Good” responded Amanda “Your Dare is to only do dares the rest of the night.”

Chris could not believe this. He now knew what all the winking was about. All of the girls were laughing cause they knew they were going to have some fun for the next 4 hours.
“Fine” responded Chris trying to act strong, but being very scared. “Well I guess it is my turn to ask. Jessica. Truth or Dare?”
“Truth” Jessica answers.
“Are you a virgin? Chris asked.
All the girls started laughing and Jessica responded “No. Now let see” Jessica paused for a minutes. “Chris Dare or dare?”
“I guess Dare.” Chris responds
“Strip Naked.” Jessica tells Chris.

Chris did as he was told and started taking off his clothes.
“Hey girls he forgot to put on underwear.” Emily noticed and all the girls started laughing again.
Chris was now naked standing in front of a room full of girls. He was embarrassed, but a part of him liked it, and it showed as his dick was now standing at attention.
“Fine my turn Emily. Truth or Dare?” Chris asks knowing the answer.
“Truth?” Emily answers.
“Have you ever given a blow job?” Chris asks.
“Yes, and your turn Dare or Dare?” Emily asks.
“Dare” Chris answers. Wondering what else they could do to him.
“Your dare is to let us take turns asking you to do dares, and you don’t get a turn.” Emily answers.
Great Chris thinks. What more can they take from me.
“Fine Bring it.” Chris answers with a little bit of cockiness.
“My turn.” Sarah yells as she reaches in to her purse and pulls out a cock ring and a condom. “I dare you to let use tie you up and let us all have sex with you.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk