Gagging - like/dislike lol depends..
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:34 AM   #2898
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

CFNM PLEASE HILARIOUS

games - like
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:36 AM   #2899
oddjobber
getDare Devil

humiliation -like

CFNM
DEEPTHROAT
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #2900
Sam~
Truth Freak

CFNM
HATE DEEPTHROAT
HILARIOUS THONG
NIPPLE PAIN

Insertions - like / dislike / limit. again, it depends what....
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #2901
CSasha
Oracle

Injustice - Like

CFNM
TEASE
BEG
PLEASE
PAIN
FIGGING

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:40 AM   #2902
oddjobber
getDare Devil

jugglimg - like..especially nude

CFNM
DEEPTHROAT

acrually i couldnt think of a good J one
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:57 AM   #2903
CSasha
Oracle

Kitties - Like

CFNM
PAIN
FIGGING
HATE
PLUG
JOY

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:01 AM   #2904
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

CFNM PLEASE HILARIOUS

Leash - like
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:50 AM   #2905
CSasha
Oracle

Men - Like/Dislike, depends

CFNM
PAIN
HATE
FIGGING
PLUG
THONG
ANAL

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-22-2018, 12:20 PM   #2906
CSasha
Oracle

Nude - Like/Neutral

CFNM
BEG
PLEASE
HATE
FIGGING
PAIN

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #2907
Sam~
Truth Freak

CFNM
HATE DEEPTHROAT
HILARIOUS THONG
NIPPLE PAIN

Oral sex - Love!
Old 01-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #2908
CSasha
Oracle

Pegging - Love

CFNM
HATE
FIGGING
PAIN
JOY
THONG

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-22-2018, 12:55 PM   #2909
CSasha
Oracle

Quirkiness - Like

CFNM
PAIN
FIGGING
HATE
ANAL
JOY

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-22-2018, 01:10 PM   #2910
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report for the weekend

So, here it is at last...my report I have promised.

The whole thing started at Thursday, at a very early time. I hate to wake up and I love to sleep, I sleep a lot. But on Thursday I woke up for Nanami, and decided to go to the city, to help her carry her bags, and maybe even buy some food for her, just the usual I want to express my feelings stuff. I was very happy to finally see her, and be with her, and I think she was fairly happy as well, for having a submissive slave (she also made sure I wear my "full set" while in the city, meaning my plug, thong and the chastity cage). Because of the hornyness as soon as we arrived home, I made her lay down on my bed, so that we can cuddle a bit, that would ultimately evolve into something...different.

My evil plan has been completed after a few minutes of chilling, but backfire a bit. She was horny as well, just like me, but she was also in her dominant mood, so she made sure, that its not going to happen, that I get an orgasm, AND to make sure to it, she is not going to remove my cage today. I felt extremely horny and really started to bargain, only to end up getting busted in my weak spot...the balls. She made sure I understand, and stp bargaining or begging for a release, but its really hard if you are horny and not had an orgasm for weeks. At first, she made me kiss her neck, and play with her nipples, while she was playing with herself down there. When se was ready she smeared her fingers to my nose. Her scent made me very very horny, and this is something I can really not resist, I became her toy. She kept applying herself to my nose for her amusement, to see how much I struggle in my little cage, how much I want to fuck her but I cant...

The next big step was, when she sat on my face. I love facesitting as its clearly represent the Dom-sub relation and it involves pussy eating. I love eating...While she was queening me, she played with my balls, just to make sure that I am still frustrated, and I must tell: It is really frustrating. I would have done anything just for a simple unlock, just to have an erection. But not on thurstay. When she got enough, she decided we should soon stop, and go back to just chilling and cuddling, and of course to tidy my room because it was a huge mess. I bought like a month ago this Mighty Pounder dildo and yet she had no opportunity to try it, so she decided to go on and have some fun, while I can rest a bit. She spreaded her legs over me, made sure I watch every inch of her, and she masturbated with the dildo. Unfortunetly the dildo is a little too big for her, so she stopped after a few minutes (and of course made sure I clean the dildo, while showing her how much I can deepthroat it), and we finished off out playtime with her recieving some fingerjob (well, if there is blowjob, and handjob for me, it should be called fingerjob for her, isnt it?), resulting her orgasming for a good time, while I was kept locked...

Sleeping is not that bad in a chastity cage, if you have the right king of cage, and you are not that horny, or if you do not have a morning wood...but sleeping is really hard in chastity when you are really horny, and your partner makes sure you are kept horny all the time. I had trouble sleeping and woke up many times during the night. As for my own suprise, the last time I woke up, I wasnt mad, because of this but more and more horny. The reason for this, is because Nanami was up already, and decided to give me a present. The present was of course her juicy scent all over my nose. I was struggling again, trying to break free, all the animal insticts inside me just to grab her and fuck her, but I couldn't. So I calmed down and I asked if I can play with her, or if I can lick her. She said no, she said she wants to eat and then maybe later.

So that later on the same day we decided to go to my bed again, just to cuddle, but every cuddle leads to somewhere and that specific cuddling lead us to another kinky play time. While in the bed, I asked if we could start working on those numbers from the thread a bit. She smiled and asked me to get some of out toys, including my neck-to-wrist restrains, ropes, rubber band, lube and blindfold. Ohh and of course the tape she brought. I must say, if you are planning to tie up your balls with the rubber bands, MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT. I managed to slap poor boys twice in a row with the rubber band...ouch. So by the end, I was on my bed, with my wrists cuffed to my neck, legs spreaded tied to the bed, balls tied up, tape over my mouth and blindfolded, completly at her mercy with only some lube. What could go wrong I was thinking...

And then I got extremly terrified. Instead of her getting the key to unlock my cage and give me some head torture, I heard she went for my drawer where I keep all my toys, including the wooden spoon I use for spanking. She decided to slap my balls 10 times before I earn a release, just for fun. At least fun for her, it was really painful and really bad that I could not resist, or hold my genitals while in pain. After that, she removed my cage, and started the head torture. Head torture is something I have mixed feelings for. For one, its a really nice feeling, and I always love her soft hands around my joy-stick (haha), and of course it gives me pleasure but on the other hand, its a feeling, like you are constantly on the edge of an orgasm, but you just can not go there, no chance to actually cum and also it becomes quite sensitive after a time (hence the bondage). She decided to go easy on me, so after like 10-20 minutes I was free. She told me, that she will allow me to be without my chastity cage, if I suck her with her holding the strapon, and of course I begged to get facefucked, so that I can work with the numbers as well.

Because the strapon we own is quite solid, we decided to craft out own strapon with the dildo I purchased a month ago, using some roles, shoelaces, and creativity. It wasn't the best strap-on but it worked. She ordered me to get on my knees, and start sucking. No deepthroating or anything, just suck it, show how much I want a huge penis is my mouth. She also was very strict, slapping my face, saying I must keep eye contact with her. I felt humiliated but of course now without my pink cage, I was rock hard. After a while, getting the dildo lubed up, she ordered me to deepthroat it, many times, and so did I did it. She also showed with her fingers for how deep I must go a few times in order to stop this scene, and while it was not "balls deep" it was pretty deep, and I did gagged a lot of times, got my face all wet from the tears from my eyes and of course from my mouth. By the end I felt really exhausted, and still horny.

And with that our kinky adventures are to be terminated. In the next few days, I got really stressed because of a job interview, and we did not do any special kinky stuff. She let me orgasm the next day, and then since that we just played video games, and did all that not sexual cuddling stuff. It was a very nice experience and while at first I was a bit sad how my orgasm ended all these sub-Dom weekend, later I was pretty calm, that finally we can spend some quality time together as well not only sexual. With this finale, I am going back to enjoying some of the quiality video game time with her even now that she went home, and later on will continue counting the keywords. I will also add this post to the blog, so that later on everybody can read it, not to get lost in the denial time I am recieving.

EDIT: haha, just took a 0 ID post

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add game, denial, gonzalez, keyphrases, tord online