Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-18-2024, 06:16 PM   #2866
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping the thread

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:50 AM   #2867
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping the thread again

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:58 AM   #2868
Princesspanties

Your bullies decide to “help” you get ready for the day. Give yourself 3 swirlies to “clean” yourself up, be sure to verbally thank the bullies. When you’re done, change into a girly outfit that one of the bullies bought for you, and wear it until around the time you’d have gotten home from school
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:00 PM   #2869
MessFanatic

As you are finishing gym class and head to the locker room you find it oddly quiet. Realizing something is wrong you quickly turn to leave to find the bullies blocking the door. The make fun of your small body and quickly strip you down.

While nude and trying to hide what parts you can the bullies force you over to the stalls and push your head into the toilet before pulling the handle 3 times.

Pulling you up you gasp for breath and one of them shoves their sweaty underwear into your mouth. Helpless you feel them push you over the open toilet, you see one remove their belt out of the corner of your eye. Knowing what is coming you try and scream for help but it is no use. The bullies take turns hitting you with the belt 20 times each, the first is rather strong, and the second even worse. Its only a bit of a relief when the third hits you quite softly.

As the spanking ends they pull you away from the stall and towards the locker where they shove you inside (improvise a small space) they then begin to fill it with the cans of shaving cream they have laying around. Once you are covered head to toe you hear them laughing on the way out the door.

I always get made fun of and bullied for being a femboy and they always do it in the cafeteria so I’m messy and force me into girl clothes

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:38 PM   #2870
digglett3

You walk into the cafeteria hoping that today will be a good day. As you take your food and go to find a seat you immediately realize how stupid you are as your bullies walk up to you. You yelp as they slap your tray out of your hands. The bullies laugh at you and start ripping your clothes off, telling you this is no way for a dork to dress.

They don't stop until your in just your undies. One of the bullies says "those aren't the right pair for a little femboy" and pulls you off the ground by your underwear. The others join in grabbing all sides of your waistband and bouncing you up and down. You feel like cotton has invaded every part of your body until finally your undies rip. As you stand there naked you feel all the bullies and their cheerleader girlfriends laughing at you.

One of the girls shouts "with what he's packing he'd be perfect on the cheer team". You feel your face turn red as the entire room can see your less then stellar package. You then get grabbed by the bullies as one of the girls brings over a cheer uniform. You try to fight back but soon enough you're in a pair of panties, and a cheer uniform that fits you better then you wish it did. You beg them to stop but they just laugh at you until one of the cheerleaders decides your being to loud. She strips her thong off and down her skirt then stuffs it in your mouth.

One of the bullies shouts "its time to take out the trash" as you get picked up and dumped headfirst in the trash. Then to your horror everyone lines up to take turns smacking your ass and stretching your panties as far as they can go. At one point you think you're save as you get pulled out, but that was only so they could pull your waistband over your chin for a brutal atomic before shoving you back in. Eventually everyone seems to get bored and dumps their trash on you before leaving for class.

After what seems like hours someone finally pulls you out and says lets get you cleaned up. You don't know who it is as your waistband still feels glued to your head but you let them guide you as you waddle to the bathroom. You only realize too late that they've led you right to the toilets...

Dislikes - long dares, swirlies

Limits - Family, bodily fluids, public, pictures, anal, messy wedgies

PM me dares
digglett3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 04:29 PM   #2871
Wedgie6

Location: Likes: Wedgies, Messy, Masterbation, Edging, Pantsing, Butt

You were walking down the main block of stretch of the towns most popular mall all alone drinking a large beverage from Burger King in the food court, when all of a sudden you spot a group of your high school bullies. You quickly duck into the mall’s disgusting bathroom silently praying that they didn’t see you.

Much to your chagrin they did and quickly came charging into the room looking for you. They surround you. As one of them snatches the drink from your hand another simultaneously rips your pants to your ankles revealing a bright white pair of Tighty whities.

One of the bullies laughs and points as the other yanks your briefs open from the front and dumps your large drink down the front. The sudden change in temperature causes you to lose control and wet yourself just as the other yanks the back of your underwear up leading you into the nearest stall. He kicks the door in and orders you to kneel down and he shoves your head in the bowl while the other leans over and pushes the lever to flush the toilet.

Feeling satisfied the bullies leave you there pants around your ankles face soaking wet and laugh as the head back to their shopping.

Current Underwear Collection
  • Black Calvin Klein Briefs
  • Pink Nike Boxer Briefs
  • 6 Knit Kalvin Klein Trunks
  • 1 Stretchy Disney Kermit the Frog
  • Red Pair Klein Briefs
  • 2 Pair American Eagle Trunks
Wedgie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 06:09 PM   #2872
WedgiPlease

The class bell rings as your cooking lesson and school day reaches an end. Your teacher and the majority of your class leave hastily, while you are left putting your things in your bag. Two of your bullies stay with you , locking the classroom door while whispering to eachother.

One of them approaches you and sits you down backward on a chair, pulling on your hands to make you hunch over the back of the chair. The other was quickly rooting through the fridge, then ran over to you and pulled out your underwear, which rise into your ass slightly.

"We know you like baking, so we thought we would help you make a cake!" The one in front of you said, right before the bully behind you started pouring flour and cracking eggs into the back of your underwear. You beg them to just let you go which just makes them annoyed. The bully behind you then grabs a can of whipped cream and starts filling the front of your underwear with it.

They then offer you the choice - either they both hit you in the balls as hard as they can, and you are free to go, or they leave you with your hands and feet tied in the pantry. (Sit tied up by yourself with your underwear still filled for 30 minutes.)

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 11:59 PM   #2873
MessFanatic

Some cheerleaders grab you and pull by your underwear into the girl's lockeroom. They wedgie your underwear rips. They laugh and start spanking you while they figure out what to do (spank yourself for 1 minute straight). They put a pair of panties on your head, shove one in your mouth and three on you. They pour ice down the back innermost, a banana in the front of the middle, and give you a massive wedgie with the outermost. They force you to hump the wall until you cum, and then spank you for messing up the panties and drag you to the toilet where they leave you stuffed in it (underwear first)

I always get bullied and made fun of around the cafeteria and forced into a cheerleaders outfit with food smashed all over me

Old 03-03-2024, 06:13 PM   #2874
Brikoviper

They give you a wedgie

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 10:56 AM   #2875
MessFanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brikoviper View Post
They give you a wedgie
That’s very dissapointing given all of these have a lot of effort put into them

Old 03-04-2024, 04:35 PM   #2876
Wedgie6

Location: Likes: Wedgies, Messy, Masterbation, Edging, Pantsing, Butt

You are REALLY in need of toilet and you are finding your way to nearest one. But your bully comes over and wants to humiliate you before that. He takes you to a room and locks you two in there. He spanks you real hard 50 times for each arse cheek and after that, he punches you so hard into stomach area that you actually pee into your underwear for a few seconds. Then he makes you to take off your pants and underwear, gags you with your underwear while you almost weep for your sore bum and bladder. He slaps your dick until it gets hard. He then makes you to put your pants back on. He starts to give you a handjob, because in the end he wants you to have cum (and maybe pee) stained pants.

While your ass is still sore, he masturbates for you for 5 minutes, making sure that you won't cum however at this point. Then he again starts to spank your butt, this time 50 times each cheek. Again, he masturbates for you for 5 minutes, but makes sure you won't cum. He then gives you a massive wedgie, holds you for 1 minute while keeping that and asks; "do you want to be publicly humiliated?" Of course you don't, and he gives you an option: "if you can cum yourself in the next 4 minutes, I'll let you go. Okay?" You agree by mumbling something through your gag and take your pants off. But of course he didn't tell everything. He forces your hands behind your back and ties them together from wrists. Then he suddenly ties your ankles together and kicks you in the balls so you fall over. He then says with his deep voice; "Time starts now."

You have 4 minutes to cum! If you manage to cum any way possible; good, but should you fail, the bully will make you cum to your undies and make you pee them by tickling you.

Current Underwear Collection
  • Black Calvin Klein Briefs
  • Pink Nike Boxer Briefs
  • 6 Knit Kalvin Klein Trunks
  • 1 Stretchy Disney Kermit the Frog
  • Red Pair Klein Briefs
  • 2 Pair American Eagle Trunks
Wedgie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 01:26 PM   #2877
Beatrice.

The bullies find you and force you into the showers. They push you under one of the shower heads and set the water on cold with your clothes still on. But they don't turn on the water yet. They pull down your pants/ skirt and write "WHORE" in capital letters on your inner thighs. They lift your top and draw a few dicks on your breasts.

There was a bucket full of water already in the shower. Next they use a rope to tie your hair to the bucket handle in such a manner that it is impossible to stand up straight as it pulls hard on your hair. Finally they put clothpins on both your nipples.

Now they tell you their plan. "Here is how this is going to work, sweetie. You are going to stay there for 20 minutes. If your butt touches the ground we turn on the shower until you get up. We can remove those clothpins whenever you want but the shower stays on until we put them back on. At least 5 squats every minute. As high as the bucket will let you. You can skip the squats for 1 minute but that is 30 seconds under the shower. Good luck!"

Make mine involving wedgies (can do atomic), swirlies and toothpaste please.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:01 PM   #2878
Messy_diaper

A group of bullies catch you coming out of the bathroom. They make fun of your stinky breath and ask if you brushed your teeth that day. They coat your underwear in toothpaste and give you a squeaky clean wedgie, pulling 20 times in each direction, before pulling it up into a shoulder wedgie. They take a toothbrush and scoop some of the toothpaste from the back of your panties and force you to brush your teeth with it while another bully grabs the nearby bathbrush and spanks your ass 100 times each cheek. They inform you that if you remove the toothbrush from your mouth they will start over with the spanks. They continue to keep you in the wedgie until you've completed the spanks while brushing your teeth.

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 04:34 PM   #2879
TheOn

Your bullies see you as you enter the bathroom (before you use it). They give you a wedgie and you have to keep it as they spank your ass 50 times. They then let you pee through your underwear.

Likes: Gross Food, Daipers, Wedgies, Swirlies, Piss, Scat, Everything not mentioned, playing with semen, Messy
Dislikes: Longterm, Bondage, rules, Oral/Deepthroating, Messy
Limits: Blood, Public, Family/friends, Exposure, extreme pain, anal,
No Pics or Vids

DM me any dare within my limits

I do not have any toys.

Kik: TheOn197
TheOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:26 PM   #2880
MessFanatic

The bullies force you into the bathroom, and pull down your pants, then they smash an egg on your head while pulling up on your underwear. They stretch it out so far, it's able to go over your head. They then hang you from your underwear for 30 minutes, or until it rips. Smashing another egg on your head. Then They then completely strip you, and steal your clothes then smash another egg on your head (Must remain naked for an hour. Make sure to enjoy the dripping of the egg and humiliation as you stand there

I always get bullied and made fun of around the cafeteria and forced into a cheerleaders outfit with food smashed all over me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie