Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2016, 07:46 PM   #271
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I am not one to give out meaningful dares but I will say that I absolutely love the way you wrote your reports!
Old 05-31-2016, 10:06 AM   #272
WILDGUY

Have a dress or clothes to be put on for your return home.
get a dress to be destroyed. maybe a cheap nightie or something second hand
get scissors.
LOCATION A : find a location where one area gets no traffic or maybe a some people around to be more daring and have places to hide.
LOCATION B : find Another location to hide clothes to be used for returning home.
PATHWAY : To get from A to B there needs to be some distance with the PATHWAY heavily populated during a set time but little to no people about a little while after. This may require some planning in advance.

You get to location A.
You destroy dress. cut it into little pieces impossible to cover anything.
Now you have to wait until the pathway gets less populated or until everyone leaves before you can get to Location B.
While waiting you are to edge constantly and dry hump whatever you find.
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:10 AM   #273
WILDGUY

Get your boyfriend or friend to assist.

There is to be one location where you start naked. maybe someone drops you off or maybe you destroy clothing.
An ending point that has you clothes hidden.
and checkpoints Minimum 10

The person assisting you has to set up the check points. But you are required to do this mission solo.
When you start the person gives you the location of the first checkpoint.
Each check point is to contain the location of the next check point. Perhaps have the first checkpoints less risky and gets more risky as you proceed.
The final checkpoint will .... you guessed it , contain the location of where your clothes are hidden.

You get to decide how the messages are to be hidden. maybe put in an envelope and hidden under a rock. or written on a tree or something so that the message wont be taken away. (imagine if that happens ).

for added difficulty perhaps have the messages coded so you now have to hide somewhere naked to decode the message. the longer you take the longer you will be naked.

Maybe something like :

A= 1 , B = 2 and so on

(1)(2)(3)(4) FOR (5)OU

(1) 10+3
(2) X3 + 5 = 74 Find X
(3) (22/11 ) - 10
(4) 80/10
(5) 5X5

Didn't think maths could be fun did you? Sorry dear this isn't in your limits . enjoy your math home work. Take a pen and your phone (will come in handy if you have to bail)
Old 05-31-2016, 10:12 AM   #274
WILDGUY

To add to the changing room dare you promised us. Perhaps go to the store a day before the dare and buy a dress that's very common to that store.

On the day of the dare you must wear that dress. and leave in in the room. keeping the tags will definitely increase changes of it being taken but will also be very difficult to explain. Your choice for keeping tags or maybe let it be the choice of others in this forum.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:16 PM   #275
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDGUY View Post
To add to the changing room dare you promised us. Perhaps go to the store a day before the dare and buy a dress that's very common to that store.

On the day of the dare you must wear that dress. and leave in in the room. keeping the tags will definitely increase changes of it being taken but will also be very difficult to explain. Your choice for keeping tags or maybe let it be the choice of others in this forum.
This sounds really great to me.
You should definitely do that.
Although it would be even more risky to leave the tags on, I 'do say it is OK to remove them to be able to explain the situation if your dress gets returned to the racks.
It would still be a horrible situation to explain to the shop employees what happened.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:54 AM   #276
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
curious if you ever did the intersection dare. you seemed to like the idea!
did you ever get a good PM for a dare to do on your birthday?

I'll try to think of more public dares. I know you want more nudity focus, less sex focus, so I will keep that in mind as I try to think of things.
Thanks <3

I did a really nice dare as a birthday dare, but i wont write the Report now. Ill write it later in this thread
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 06-19-2016, 02:18 AM   #277
footman590

I've got one that can be fun.

Basically you'll start off wearing only a sports bra and some shorts. if you don't have those then anything that's easy to move in and can come off easily.

you can do this in day if the area permits and you want higher risk of getting caught. otherwise night time works as well.

basically you'll want to start off from your house and go anywhere within 5 minutes walk/run distance. once there, you must get completely naked and start masturbating for 5 minutes. after that is up, you must spend the next 5 minutes to find another location. you can remain naked or dress up again. keep doing this until you orgasm or you've done it at least 5 times. whichever comes last.

and since you like neighborhood ones that are challenging,

for this, you'll want to start off clothed. basically you must start by going to a neighbors house that isn't in line of sight of your own. afterwards you must remove a piece of clothing in front of the house and leave it there.

continue by going to another house that's not in line of sight of your own or houses with pieces of your clothing. rinse and repeat until you are completely naked. so basically leave your shirt at one house, your bra another, pants, then panties. if you want to push yourself, count shoes as another.

when you are completely naked, you must go back to pick up all your clothing and going in the same order as you removed them. so if you removed shirt then bra then etc. you must pick them up in that order. when picking them up, you must remain completely naked until you have everything and returned home.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:08 AM   #278
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
i dare you to go to a mall strip in your car and drop your close off so place in the parking lot drive at least 5 rows away park lock your car go get them walk back to your car get dressed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #279
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

time to revive my good old public dares thread :P

YOUR duty is it to keep me dared in the holidays :P i got 4 free weeks starting on 1.8.16 and its very warm here
Favourites (but you also can create new) topics:
-doing dares completely naked (from the start of the dare naked)
-cornfield dares (very high, nobody can see me when im inside)
-nude walks at night
-nude walks at night in my neighborhood
-easy family dares (when they all left the house something like cumming in every room)

YOUR CHOICE!! <3
---------------------------------------
To start reviving it here is a very hard punishment i did last week:

At first we drove to the place at 8pm and then i undressed and Aylin wrote all the things on me. When i was ready to be tied up she said she hopes no one i know would come, because i couldnt look more slutty *-* I got in position and she tied me up and started the camera. She waited a few meters away from me on a bench and filmed all the time (exactly like she did in another dare before).

30 minutes start
It was cold and i realized that i was really exposed. I heard steps everywhere. Every noise scared me. I didnt needed a long time until i heard the first voices. I guessed they were one guy and one woman. It felt like hours until i heard steps again and this time i heard them talk about me for a longer time. They were definitely more than 5 people. Guys and Girls While the girls to stop the guys and talk to me before they do anything the first guy touched my right tit and a short time after that i got groped by at least 8 hands *-* When i was really wet i heard one guy joking about fucking me and everybody laughed. At first the girl wanted to see who i am and ripped my blindfold off. It was very bright...i needed time to react to the light, but then i noticed that they were more than i thought. I was shocked and tried to cover my face, but i was tied... i was fully exposed. I was glad that i didnt knew any of the persons, but i felt even more naked *-* Luckily Aylin came and blindfolded me before they could take pics with my face on it I was shocked when Aylin said: "Fuck her or leave!". The other girl joined Aylin and said: "comeon guys! Fuck her!!" But they passed .. luckily Then i heard a timer and Aylin pulled my blindfold off and untied me I stood up and walked to my clothes naked while the group was watching. Since everybody of the group know what i looked like i bend over and said: "you boys are chickens!" with a big grin on my face.
30 minutes end

I dressed and at home we watched the video. Many many many people passed and looked at me (too many... ). A few stopped to take a picture and then there were the people i saw/heard

good punishment *-*
Old 07-21-2016, 10:33 AM   #280
perverteddilusions

First, go to a park at night. Have Aylin write "I'm a worthless whore" across your tits, then blindfold you and bring you to a spot somewhere in the park. Then, she is to take off all of your clothes and wait somewhere near the clothes where you can't see her. Then, you are to lift the blindfold just enough to see the ground, and walk away from where you are for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes, you are to take off the blindfold and find your way back to your clothes. Good luck!
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:37 AM   #281
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

challenge accepted!
For you to know:
Aylin is a bad girl! If you let her decide my start point, itll be harder
Old 07-21-2016, 10:44 AM   #282
perverteddilusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
challenge accepted!
For you to know:
Aylin is a bad girl! If you let her decide my start point, itll be harder
Wouldn't want it to be easy for you now
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #283
widmerpool70

Default Dare

"Simple" one.

Go out nude at night in your neighborhood.

Pee like a dog (on all fours with one leg raised up) onto a tree or shrub in the neighborhood (not one in your own yard). Make sure it's at least three or more houses away from your house.

BONUS: If Aylin has you on a collar and leash as you relieve yourself.

Limits: scat, blood, gore

Kik: petertemplar70
widmerpool70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #284
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

go out for a walk, should be really long at least three to four hours
you decide when and where
wear some dress and no underwear

be sure to drink at least two litres of fluid before you leave, and then on glass per hour

your task is to pee outside, but whenever you pee you have to be completly naked
choose some public places like streets, parks, beaches or whatever you have
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:04 PM   #285
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Edge Maze

I'll do a dare from one of your favorites

Not sure what time you'll be doing this dare but you must navigate a corn field and make your way to center or the end. If you run into a dead end you must strip off one piece of clothing and leave it there. Once you have no clothes at each dead end you must now edge. If you reach the center point of the maze or the end. You must blindfold yourself and stand or sit there naked, 2 mins for each dead end you ran into.You may masturbate to orgasm if you wish while blindfolded. Before you take your blindfold off you must pee where you are but don't fully relieve yourself. Now you can try to find all of your clothes before you leave. If you find a dead end with your clothes or exit the maze you must pee there. You may only collect your clothes, you can't get dressed until you exit the maze, or at home if you wish.

Bigger the maze the better
Let me know what you think
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public