Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 AM   #271
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

After a few seconds after Zoe’s departure, Kelsey laid back. The bed was soft and felt really great, but she was hardly anywhere close to actually dozing off.

The bed Kelsey was in felt so foreign to her. Obviously it wasn’t her bed, and that was weird. Yet the more pressing matter was of course her nudity.

As she tried to move her body, she could feel every inch of skin rub against something. She’d never slept naked in her bed. She never slept in just her underwear or anything that would involve exposing a lot of skin in her bed. So feeling sheets glide across her sides, her nipples scratch against the fibers, and her butt rest softly and directly against the bed was all very new to her.

She wasn’t able to forget her nudity. Even if fully covered now, she still couldn’t feel as if she was dressed, and that meant in her mind she was just as naked.

This all kept her heart beating fast still. She was in her new friend’s house, and she was naked. It seemed like something that would be wrong, but Zoe treated it like it was no big deal. To Kelsey though, it was a huge deal. The idea couldn’t escape her mind. She was naked and vulnerable, and she was just wandering around all day like that by this point.

Then there was Zoe’s show just a few minutes ago. She couldn’t believe the girl was so un-modest to do something like that. Kelsey was wondering if it was really some kind of teasing. Did Zoe purposely strip like that to make fun of Kelsey? Maybe it was to make her feel more comfortable? Could Zoe have another reason for doing that?

Kelsey ran her hands up and down her body under the covers. She reached down as low as her knees, and then let the slide up her skin. She followed up her legs and to the sides to feel her hips, and up some more till she was near her breasts. Without thinking she let her fingers tickle over the top of her boobs, and even against the nipples. She sighed as she did it, but kept them moving up until they were at the edge of the blankets atop her.

She didn’t know why she did it. It was like she was verifying her naked state. That didn’t seem necessary though. It was more like she was trying to understand it really. It was so new to her, but she couldn’t deny the way it made her senses awaken.

Kelsey noticed a sound from below her. It was a loud rumbling, probably a washer and or dryer. Zoe really was washing her clothes. She also heard what probably water was running somewhere.

Kelsey could also feel her body of course. Any small wiggle she made her nerves active, and cry out about her naked body. She kept trying to change how she was lying to in some way feel natural, but nothing worked.

When the sound of water running stopped, Kelsey tensed up. She heard footsteps in the hall leading away from her. She was wondering what that noise could have been, what could Zoe be up to?

With a bit more time, the footsteps were returning. Kelsey lowered herself under the covers more.

Kelsey wasn’t ready for what she saw next.

Zoe walked right into the room without a bit of hesitation. Her hands were up above her head, rustling a towel in her hair, drying it. Yet below, Kelsey didn’t have a single bit of clothing! She was without the clothes she took off before, her underwear, and hadn’t put anything new on!

“Zoe!” Kelsey said her face reddening as she looked away in panic. Kelsey actually felt guilty for seeing Zoe naked, even if Zoe was the one who walked in on her.

“What?” Zoe asked, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“You’re naked!” Kelsey retorted. She didn’t know why she had to explain that.

“Oh, well you are too,” Zoe said with a giggle. “Besides, I’m not completely naked, I have a towel.”

Kelsey turned her head back towards Zoe. In mock she stretched the towel out, and held it out in front of her breasts, then in front of her bare hips and pussy, then back up to her breasts, and so on. It was like she was putting on a naughty peep show for Kelsey!

Kelsey again looked away, not wanting to stare. Yet the image was put in her head. Kelsey couldn’t think of a time she saw someone as naked as Zoe was, besides herself. “Can you please put something on?” Kelsey asked, feeling things were just a tad to awkward.

“Oh, you’re no fun. You’d think a girl could be naked in her own house if she wanted to,” Zoe said feigning being a bit hurt. She dropped the towel on the floor as she began to rummage through her closet.

Kelsey’s head turned again, this time getting a look at Zoe’s bare butt pointed back towards the bed. Kelsey’s face reddened, she knew she shouldn’t be checking out her new friend like that, but she had felt silly for looking away too. She didn’t know how to handle herself around Zoe, and it drove her mad.

Zoe found a t-shirt eventually, and pulled it on. The shirt was larger than most, and actually came down far enough to cover all the important parts, if only barely. The hem of the shirt made it to her thighs, but a quick twirl proved that things could be put right back on show in a bit. Zoe’s search for clothing seemed to stop there as she changed subjects away from herself.

“I made you some soup, just let me…”

A) “Go and get it.” Zoe then leaves and comes back with at trey for Kelsey.

B) “Bring you to the kitchen. You seem energetic enough that you can manage the short walk.” Zoe then goes over to the bed to help Kelsey out.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #272
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

A gets my vote this time lunch and bed are always a good combination.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #273
Desril

Going to have to go with B again
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #274
YourManSlut
Account Banned

Got to be B for me!

Likes: messy, humiliation, taking orders, being controlled, orgasm control, cam, pics

Dislikes: public, poo, pee, pain, anal, ice, toothpaste, cross dressing

Limits: Permanent, extreme pain, illegal, family
YourManSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #275
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going to choose A this time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #276
mr_conundrum

I flipped a coin, it landed on B.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #277
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I choose B (first time voter!) I have been watching the story but never had the chance to read it. finally caught up and I love the whole thing keep up the great writing and continue with this amazing story

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 AM   #278
Mialein

i'm going with B this time
anything not mentioned may be tried
Dislikes:
too much pain, too messy things
Limits:
family, public, Ass to mouth, pictures/cam

"... sex in the air, I don't care, I like the smell of it..."
Mialein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #279
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I have to go with A. That way, Kelsey can warm up more.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #280
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

“I made you some soup, just let me bring you to the kitchen. You seem energetic enough that you can manage the short walk,” Zoe says, stepping closer to the bed.

As if able to predict what was going to happen next, Kelsey grabbed tightly to the covers over her. Zoe made it to Kelsey side. “Come on up, I turned the heat up a bit, so you’ll be fine,” Zoe said, trying to encourage Kelsey out of bed.

It wasn’t the cold that kept Kelsey under the covers though. She was as naked as Zoe had just been, and she was enjoying the fact she wasn’t on show as well.

Zoe grabbed the blankets though, and quickly folded them off of Kelsey. Kelsey didn’t think to put much fight into holding onto them, and also considered it rude. She was aware that Zoe was only trying to help, and Kelsey did agree to all the help.

So Kelsey just crossed her arms over her chest, instead of trying to get back under the covers. “Fine… I’m coming,” Kelsey said, putting a stop to resisting anymore. The faster she got this over with, the faster she could convince Zoe she was feeling fine, and maybe get a chance to finally get dressed.

Zoe then held her hand out for Kelsey, ready to help her out of the bed. Kelsey sighed as she used one hand to take Zoe’s, and let her other drift down between her legs. Her face began to heat up again as she realized her bare breasts were exposed.

Kelsey didn’t waste time considering her breasts were in view, so she quickly stepped out of the bed. The sheets slid past her naked hips, and she was acutely aware as she stood that she was still quite naked.

“Oh, I guess the heat hasn’t quite kicked in!” Zoe teased. Kelsey didn’t get what she meant, but as she rested her arm across her breasts, she found that her nipples were quite hard!

Kelsey wanted to jump right back under the covers. She was hardly cold; she’d just been under the blankets. She knew that was hardly the reason. She knew what it had to be a sign of, but she prayed Zoe didn’t actually think it.

Zoe herself quickly walked to the doorway, waving her hand to signal Kelsey to follow. Kelsey forced her feet to move as she followed Zoe into the hall.

Before, Kelsey had been hoping to get to cover when entering the house. Now as she walked out though, she took in her surroundings a bit more. She had never been in this house before, but it still felt even more alien to her thanks to her nudity. Even though she was welcomed in by the girl leading her, she felt as if she was sneaking around where she shouldn’t be.

Kelsey’s gazing eventually led to the girl in front of her, the hardly covered Zoe. Zoe’s shirt was larger than most t-shirts, but it acted more as a very short dress. The shirt itself was very light. It bounced around easily as Zoe happily stepped down the hall. Kelsey kept seeing the bottom of Zoe’s cheek from under the shirt.

The material was also so thin that Kelsey could even see the shape of Zoe’s body, a shadow that created a silhouette of Zoe. This was in the dim lighting of the hallway as well, so Kelsey wondered how it would react in a brighter light.

Zoe didn’t seem the least bit fazed walking around nearly naked in her house. Thinking about it, Kelsey realized that there wasn’t a bathroom right near Zoe’s room either, meaning Zoe must have walked around naked too! Did Zoe only do this when she was home alone, or did her family know about Zoe’s lack of modesty?

The two emerged in the living room for a brief second until turning into the kitchen. There, a table had a bowl of steamy soup sitting there, and a few crackers and some orange juice were next to it. The kitchen itself had a big sliding door leading to the backyard. It was still dark and rainy outside, and Kelsey was happy they were inside so they didn’t have to be out in that.

Zoe was being very polite, and even pulled the chair out for Kelsey to sit down. “Sit down and eat. You’ll love it. Just how my mother makes it!” Zoe bragged, waiting for Kelsey to take her seat. Kelsey smiled; she was enjoying the pampering to some extent, even if it did prolong her embarrassment.

A) The two girls sit and enjoy lunch. Zoe isn’t shy though and begins to actually talk about Kelsey’s body, much to Kelsey’s embarrassment.

B) The two girls sit and enjoy lunch. Kelsey and Zoe begin to talk about the day, Kelsey thinking more about all the thrills and scares she’s been through.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #281
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'll vote A for me

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:20 AM   #282
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking A

Tally up another one for A. That's what I pick.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #283
Starman

Can't think of a single reason to not vote for A.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #284
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I will vote for B, I don't like to follow the pack; especially if they walk of a cliff.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #285
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I agree with Dareholic about not following the pack, but I choose A.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"

Last edited by kmacroxs; 01-17-2013 at 05:22 PM.
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping