Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #271
insanexboi1383

Default well well well

hi Nina - i read through all of the posts and i must say congratulations on your quest for a permanent gape! i myself and headed down the same path after wrestling with the side effects. I now realize it is something i have to do (p.s i am a straigh male .. not that it matters)

I have quite a collection myself and two entries of yours piqued my interests. one where you commnted on a horse speculum. The truth is you can buy these for around $100 plus freight, i have recentl acquired the one below. That being said it is a very hard ask to use by myself.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/spe...ulum_1107.html

SEcondly i have a set of strtching rings and noticed you were buying the Meo ones. These are expensive and an XL is quite a large leap. I am quite adept myself and only use equivelant to the large on an ongiong basis - the ones i got are from a site called Huse and they come as a set so you can work up to permanent wear. Permanent wear is the only way you will get a permanent gape. they also have a harness that screws into them if you wish to ensure they stay in while you sleep.

http://www.huse.com/product/218123.html

i am working up to sleeping with the large and it will soon be in permenantly with the aid of a bung to keep everything inside

Also in regards to walking funny, this is just a reaction from your muscles to the discomfort, with a little practice this soon passes.

Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask, to all the other posters i am open to suggestions as well.

by the way Nina if you are interested, would you like to set challenges for eachother in regards to the permenant gape? we could share the results with the forum

take care.
insanexboi1383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #272
french_sub_girl
Account Banned

Default Hey everyone :)

Now I know this isn't really on topic and I really open nina doesn't mind, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a few anal stretching/gaping dares

PM with any questions you might have

O.O soooo many friend requests !
french_sub_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #273
jen_realwide

Default try it!!

Hey babe, I've had a read through this and I'm in exactly the same situation just want to gape all the time, but have like no money so also saving for the Meo rings!

I must admit I tried the bike inner tube... WOW, you must give it a go, not too hard to get in, just use plenty of lube (duh!!) and I would say buy a new one, purely for hygeine!! They're real cheap on eBay (just tell your parents you have a puncture ) Anyway.... feels awesome, like really fills you up and you can keep letting it down and going again and again or leave it pumped!! Not gonna help too much with your permanent gape, but well worth giving a go while you save!!

So I DARE you to try it look forward to feedback xxx
jen_realwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #274
insanexboi1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by french_sub_girl View Post
Now I know this isn't really on topic and I really open nina doesn't mind, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a few anal stretching/gaping dares
ok this is for frenchgirl and jen_realwide, this has already been suggested to OpenNina and miss nina feel free to participate.

Your mission is to first find a traffic cone from a raodside and of course clean it.

Your goal is to simply sit with it inside you as much as you can over the course of the next month

what you need to do is mark your progress at the start and also the end. The cone needs to be ridid for this to work and the cone alone will not work (speaking from experience) you will need to use a lot of toys in different positions and angles to loosen yourselves up.

At the end of the month we will judge the winners of two catergories.

1. The widest gape of the 3

2. The most progress percentrage wise from the start of the month until the end.

Think of this as a threeway dare. Also i know you may all be private and that is respceted, so the only evidence is to show the cone cut off at the start of the dare and the end of the dare. That will show us how wide your asses are

and if you want to send full shots of your progress i am sure no one will mind.

As a fellow person who wants to permanently gape (and is getting there)

best of luck! may the best ass win!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #275
french_sub_girl
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanexboi1383 View Post
find a traffic cone
not the huge ones ?!

Old 11-09-2011, 04:07 AM   #276
insanexboi1383

Quote:
not the huge ones ?!
well i guess that depends on where you start and where you finish

do i have any participants?
Old 11-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #277
Hetro_Butt_man

Hey hun........Go to your green grocer and find a small to medium sweet potato as they are the perfect shape for training you tight little ass with and dont forget lube lube and more lube. oh and if it hurts STOP.
just slowly work up to the biggest potatoes then you can start on the big melons which are always so much fun.
Hetro_Butt_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #278
jen_realwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanexboi1383 View Post
well i guess that depends on where you start and where you finish

do i have any participants?
I'm having trouble finding/getting a cone insanexboi... not as easy as I thought and not much time on my hands this week... incredibly up for it though, and love a little bit of competition

Yes please: extreme anal gaping, stretching & prolapse, mild pain, dressing up, bondage, girls <3

No thanks: anything too messy, bodily fluids, pain, blood, public, guys </3
jen_realwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #279
korwin

Default Dare

Play with your ass hole start by inserting a bottle brush in your ass and moving it in and out for 5 minutes then use a toilet brush until you cum.

Please let me know how this works out for you.
korwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #280
insanexboi1383

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_realwide View Post
I'm having trouble finding/getting a cone insanexboi... not as easy as I thought and not much time on my hands this week... incredibly up for it though, and love a little bit of competition
hiayh, if the UK is anything like Australia, when you drive past a roadwork section during the day, most likely everything will be setup stll at night

you should be able to get one there

The other girls have no confirmed either so the interest of being fair we should all start at the same time

As a segway, why are there all these kinky young and good looking women spread across the globe and yet in AUS they all seem to be prudes

p.s does anyone want to hear about my stretching adventerous
Old 11-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #281
french_sub_girl
Account Banned

darn I hadn't seen there were answers to this. But I'm definitely up for it Just need to find one :/

Old 11-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #282
insanexboi1383

Quote:
darn I hadn't seen there were answers to this. But I'm definitely up for it Just need to find one :/
alrighty girls well spend the weekend looking for that - or a similar shaped object and we shall start on monday!

and frenchy, i want to see action pics from you ha!

good luck!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #283
opennina
Account Banned

hey thanks so far guys halfway there to getting the meo xl anal stretching ring lol hopefully before christmas cant wait!!
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #284
Runicrules

Excited to hear how its goin! Also, how is the gape so far, nina? missed you while you were suspended D:
Old 11-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #285
Black_Cobra

Ya know, Nina, I think I might be able to help you with your gaping goal. It won't take long for me to whip something up in the lab. (Don't ask, you'll just get a headache.)
Looking for at the moment: Girl looking for dare master, and who isn't afraid to give pics. Don't worry. I'm a nice guy. It doesn't get much more confidential than me. don't worry. I probably won't ask for pics. I just like brave girls.

Main rule: Don't bitch at me for being a Furry or Scaly, and I can be nice as hell, mates.

Turn-ons: Blonds, Redheads, Steel blue eyes, chicks that'll take anything, albinos(Don't criticize me!), flat-chested, sweet personalities, gentle girls.
Black_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk