Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 03:45 AM   #271
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Well done, DrippingHoles, and now you can proudly call yourself so!

Last thing left to do to complete the task is to use the video you made of yourself: remember, you have to watch it 2 times, and masturbate along it. For both, I recommend using again the clothespeg on your tongue, since you seem to enjoy it so much...
Also, if you do it as stated below (and if I am satisfied with your susequent report!) I may grant you an opportunity to orgasm. Both have to be performed while flatmates are at home:

- first time you're going to strip naked, leave the door 8 inches open, sit in full view of it, play the audio at max volume through your earphones, and play with yourself (as you prefer) until edge...

- second time (dressed with a shirt, a skirt, no undies) sit in the living room, back at your flatmates' rooms. Play the video, no earphones this time, and the soundtrack of your moans must be at least audible through the device. Open at least 3 buttons of the shirt, reach for your nipples, and play with them for the whole duration of the video. Play it on loop until drool reaches your bellybutton. Now you can reach under the skirt and masturbate to another edge. Don't wipe yourself, don't close the shirt until you're bak in your room...
Thank you, DrippingHoles is proud to have earned her alias!

The two edges sound crazy risky, but DrippingHoles' clit is tingling at the idea of doing them! DrippingHoles' girl flatmate is away this week, is it ok if DrippingHoles does this while only her guy flatmate is home?

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 03:48 AM   #272
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
Good morning buttslut.

You've earned your other name so well that I think it's time you earned my name properly too. Here is my task that will make you a real buttslut.

Start the day by putting the plug in as soon as you wake up. Then go about your normal morning routine and start the day like any other. You should then spend the day plugged in until the evening.If you've been plugged in all day, you should go to the bathroom in the evening and make sure everything is clean, because now the real task begins. Now go from there, dressed only in your bathrobe and with the plug in, to your room.
While you're still in your doorway, you take off your bathrobe and get on your knees. Head on the floor and ass in the air. Now put the plug in and out 5 times.
Now crawl into your room and prepare everything. From now on you can only move on all fours. Get your two dildos to your door. Don't use your hands, just your mouth to carry them. Once these are at the door, you still need the nipple clamps and as many cloth pegs as possible.

Kneel in front of your open door and now put the clamps on your nipples and as many clothes pegs as possible on your pussy. Push the plug out and then collect it with your mouth. When all of this is done, you can close the door.
I hope your dildos have suction cups, then put one dildo on the door and one in front of the door. It should be so that you can fuck the one with your ass in the squat position while you can blow the dildo at the door.

Start with a sloppy bj for the dildo at the door and fuck your ass deep and fast while doing it.You can also rub your clamp-filled pussy to edge. When you have reached the first edge, change the dildos and start again. Do this until you have reached a total of 8 edges!

Like the good DrippingHoles you are, make sure the bjs are very sloppy and your pussy drips hard. So that the bottom is really messy at the end and you can lick it clean after the fucking while doing another edge.

It's a long task, but afterward you'll definitely be a real buttslut and more desperate than before.
Another very risky, very humiliating, very arousing task for buttslut! Almost too risky to pull off, but her clit is tingling again! buttslut will attempt to do this tomorrow.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 03:50 AM   #273
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaremaaster View Post
Excellent! Well done Red cheeks, great report

I think seeing as it helped make you more desperate, we should keep this a regular task, I think you should up the strikes to your arse to 40 to get you feeling even hotter, and 30 to your clit. Let’s try after your next edge.

Looking forward to the next report Red cheeks!
Thank you, Red cheeks is pleased to know that you enjoyed her report.

Red cheeks will report back once she does this task.

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 04:01 AM   #274
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
What days are you less busy generally?
Weekdays are usually less busy than weekends. Desperate slut works Monday to Friday, but work isn't busy all the time and she usually works from home. There is no pattern to which days are more or less busy, but it's usually long quiet periods peppered with days/weeks that are super busy.

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 04:17 AM   #275
r0ver
getDare Addict

Here's a task to keep you desperate, slut.
To be done in the evening and when your flatmate is in.
Go onto spotify/ amazon music or whatever your preferred streaming service is. Find a playlist of sexy music.
You must be in your room with the light on and naked. You should position yourself so that you will be clearly visible from the door and window. If the layout of your room doesn't allow this, then you must pick to be visible from one or the other whikst edging before starting the dare. This location cannot change during the dare.
Before starting toss a coin.
Heads, open the curtains. Tails open the door.

Find someway of blindfolding yourself. Listen to the music through headphones whilst edging.

After the first edge, take off the blindfold.
Toss a coin.
Heads. You may close whichever of the curtains or door is already open, but open the other.
Tails. Both curtains and window must be open.
Blindfold yourself and resume playing the music and edge again.

Third and final edge.
Toss a coin.
Heads. Open the window.
Tails. window can stay closed.

Now you must listen to the music blindfolded whilst hitting the third edge, but you can't listen through headphones this time, but must playnit through the speakers on your device. Once you've hit the edge you have to try and hold it without going over until the end of the song that is playing.
If you can't hold the edge toss a coin one last time.
Heads - curtains stay open through the night.
Tails - door stays open through the night.

Last edited by r0ver; 03-18-2024 at 04:22 AM.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:45 AM   #276
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
You really like making this difficult for subMilly don't you!!
Difficult, Ohh poor subMilly. If I want it to be difficult, I will just ask.. That's a good idea.

Dare:
-Prepare microfiber cloth. The one that usually for cleaning glasses
-Squad with your leg wide open then plug in your dildo in front of your roommate's door
-Hold each microfiber cloth's edge with your hands. Imagine cleaning a shoe but it is actually your clit. You can only move the cloth by pulling the edge. You can't use it to wipe like a tissue.
-After done with one edge, move to the another door. Walk there without standing or breaking your squad position.
-The dildo can't fall in to the floor. Not even once.

How was your shopping trip?
Old 03-18-2024, 04:52 AM   #277
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Difficult, Ohh poor subMilly. If I want it to be difficult, I will just ask.. That's a good idea.

Dare:
-Squad with your leg wide open then plug in your dildo in front of your roommate's door
-Hold each microfiber cloth's edge with your hands. Imagine cleaning a shoe but it is actually your clit. You can only move the cloth by pulling the edge. You can't use it to wipe like a tissue.
-After done with one edge, move to the another door. Walk there without standing or breaking your squad position.

I'm assuming autocorrect has attacked and that is 'squat' rather than 'squad'?
Old 03-18-2024, 05:08 AM   #278
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm assuming autocorrect has attacked and that is 'squat' rather than 'squad'?
Thankfully it was a minor typo
Old 03-18-2024, 07:24 AM   #279
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post

Dare:

subMilly was feeling horny so she took the chance to do this while she is still alone at home. subMilly got a microfibre cloth from her sunglasses case, stripped naked and sqautted in front of her guy flatmate's room. She inserted her 5 inch dildo in her needy pussy, and started "cleaning" her clit with the cloth.

subMilly found this really humiliating, like her clit was something dirty that needed to be cleaned like a muddy shoe or something! On top of that the sensations from the cloth were less pleasant than she expected, the friction a little rough. The uncomfortable squatting position didn't help! It took subMilly a long time to reach the edge, and she thinks it was more the humiliation of doing something like this in front of her guy flatmate's door rather than the sensations from the cloth that made her edge!

subMilly then moved or rather squatted over to the next closest door which is the bathroom, feeling super humiliated! She managed to keep the dildo inside her all the time, though she really had to squeeze her pussy tight around it to keep it there!

Unfortunately subMilly hasn't had a chance to go shopping yet.

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 07:43 AM   #280
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Thank you, DrippingHoles is proud to have earned her alias!

The two edges sound crazy risky, but DrippingHoles' clit is tingling at the idea of doing them! DrippingHoles' girl flatmate is away this week, is it ok if DrippingHoles does this while only her guy flatmate is home?
Half the flatmates, half the risk... You have my permission, but with some modifications:

- for the first one, you have double the door's gap (that is, 16 inches)

- for the second one, you can either repeat it 2 times in different moments, or take off your shirt and leave it on the floor in front of your flatmate's room

Otherwise, you can wait for your girl flatmate to come back

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:03 AM   #281
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Half the flatmates, half the risk... You have my permission, but with some modifications:

- for the first one, you have double the door's gap (that is, 16 inches)

- for the second one, you can either repeat it 2 times in different moments, or take off your shirt and leave it on the floor in front of your flatmate's room

Otherwise, you can wait for your girl flatmate to come back
For how long would DrippingHoles have to leave her shirt in front of her flatmate's room?

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:04 AM   #282
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Here's a task to keep you desperate, slut.
To be done in the evening and when your flatmate is in.
Go onto spotify/ amazon music or whatever your preferred streaming service is. Find a playlist of sexy music.
You must be in your room with the light on and naked. You should position yourself so that you will be clearly visible from the door and window. If the layout of your room doesn't allow this, then you must pick to be visible from one or the other whikst edging before starting the dare. This location cannot change during the dare.
Before starting toss a coin.
Heads, open the curtains. Tails open the door.

Find someway of blindfolding yourself. Listen to the music through headphones whilst edging.

After the first edge, take off the blindfold.
Toss a coin.
Heads. You may close whichever of the curtains or door is already open, but open the other.
Tails. Both curtains and window must be open.
Blindfold yourself and resume playing the music and edge again.

Third and final edge.
Toss a coin.
Heads. Open the window.
Tails. window can stay closed.

Now you must listen to the music blindfolded whilst hitting the third edge, but you can't listen through headphones this time, but must playnit through the speakers on your device. Once you've hit the edge you have to try and hold it without going over until the end of the song that is playing.
If you can't hold the edge toss a coin one last time.
Heads - curtains stay open through the night.
Tails - door stays open through the night.
You all really want Desperate slut to be seen/caught don't you!

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:09 AM   #283
r0ver
getDare Addict

Well yes.
But I particularly like if she can't be sure if she's been caught or seen. Hence the blindfold
Old 03-18-2024, 08:12 AM   #284
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdaremaaster View Post
Excellent! Well done Red cheeks, great report

I think seeing as it helped make you more desperate, we should keep this a regular task, I think you should up the strikes to your arse to 40 to get you feeling even hotter, and 30 to your clit. Let’s try after your next edge.

Looking forward to the next report Red cheeks!
Red cheeks did this a short while ago. The 40 spanks to her arse really left her cheeks red and hot to touch! But the clit spanks were worse, Red cheeks could barely stand the pain. Her cries were super loud! She didn't bother muffling them because she was alone and they helped her deal with the pain better. It took her a long time to get to the edge because her clit was hurting too much. It is still sore!

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:12 AM   #285
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

nice to see you are still playing Slut-to-use so today at home or at work? and if I got it right only your male flatmate is there in this week, is he still at home ore you are alone at the moment?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk