Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-07-2021, 08:08 AM   #2716
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

your bully pulls your ugly old panties like you have on your profile, she shen orders you to assume a present positionand strips you till the only thing your wearing are your stretched out pathetic excuse for panties, she then circles around you alternating between spanking your ass and your tits. she lets you relax but makes sure you keep your panties they way they are... infact she wants to do the whole thing over again until you go through a whole pack of panties

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to churroboy101 for this post:
Old 12-20-2021, 08:24 AM   #2717
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

please mr. or mrs bully, treat this sissy as you see fit

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 02:45 AM   #2718
jestergestures

Bell

First, let's set the scene! You're in school for this dare, so put on that school uniform of yours. Makeup is optional, but I think it will make what comes next extra fun. Oh, and the dress code is very strict at this school, so you absolutely must wear a pair of white knee-high socks, white panties, and a white bra with your uniform. For any of those items of clothing which you don't have, you will get 35 spankings each. For example, if you don't have the socks or bra, you would receive 70 spankings. Any implement is fine, just don't go too easy on yourself.
Between classes, your bully catches you in the bathroom. They give you a swirly to start off. If you put any makeup on, it should be nice and ruined after they're done. Next, grab that pink dildo of yours and stick it to the wall. Use your mouth to show it some love for 10 minutes. Use your red marker to write "sissy" somewhere on your body that can be hidden, but which might be a little difficult to conceal. You can wash it off in three days, or leave it until it fades on its own. Finally, your bully gives you a few good, hard slaps on your cock and balls, and generously gives you half of their lunch... which is to say, it ends up in your panties. You can choose what food it is, but it's going to be in there for the next half hour, so choose wisely! After the half hour is up you can change into some clean panties, and they don't have to be white this time, but the school uniform stays on until before bed. Cheers!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 12-26-2021, 08:31 PM   #2719
Daregurl42

You're in the bathroom between classes wanking off when the bullies catch you right before you're about to finish (edge). They laugh and one dumps your head in the toilet for a swirly. They hold you there while the other takes out a hairbrush and starts spanking your bare exposed ass until it's bright red. They laugh again and say only babies get spanked - somehow one of them has a diaper and they force it on you. They don't leave you alone until you've peed or pooped in the diaper

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daregurl42 for this post:
Old 12-27-2021, 07:30 PM   #2720
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

The bullies come up behind you in the hallway at school. They are a grade above you. They grab your girlie panties and yank them hard. They spin you around by your panties. It is just after school and the kids who wanted to get out of school stop to watch and laugh. They grow tired of this and grab you by the arms and pull your pants down and off. You try to kick, but that just makes it easier for another girl to pull of your shoes. You now have only your girly shirt, girly socks and panties on in front of all the laughing kids. Your arms being pulled back.

You manage to slip free and try to hit one of the girls right as a teacher steps out and sees you...pantsless...swinging wildly at the bullies and yelling.

You beg the teacher to save you. She just says “Schools over!” and walks away.

“You’ll pay for that!”

One of them says.

Three girls surround you and two of them grab your shirt and pull and spin until they rip it off you.

The three close in. Wedgie you. Spin. Wedgie you. Spin. Wedgie you.

Grab her hands.

I’m bored.

Let’s play a game!

Heads wedgie...tails...A SPANKING.

One grabs your leg and yanks. You fall on your butt!

Heads!

One wedgies you!

They push you up. Just as you stand..,they spin you and grab your leg. You fall face down.

Tails. One sits on your legs, one sits on your back. “Spanking” yells the third.

They pull your panties down. Laugh at your naked butt and invite each of the kids watching to have a go.

You lose count at 30.

Finish her! One yells. They spank you with their feet. 15 times at least they bring their feet down on your bare ass.

Then someone grabs your socks and they are gone and they swat your bare soles.

“Enough!”

You hear someone yell. The bullies scatter. It is the voice of the principal! A fat old man!

You are crying so hard. It takes a second for you to know what to do. You stand up..,then realize your clothes are gone.

“What are you doing naked in the hall? Letting everyone see you? Where are your clothes?”

“They took them” you say.

No one wants the fun to stop. Your clothes are nowhere to be seen.

“She threw them out the window!” Says a bully, “She wanted to show off to the boys!”

“Well,” said the principal, “You are a bad girl. Get my paddle. We need to teach her a lesson”

The principal now grabs you by the hair and pulls you towards him. You feel his warmth and the cloth of his clothes tat just makes you feel more naked.

“Show off for the boys!” He yells!

He drags you and pushes you towards a group of older boys “Show off!” He says. “Ask then to touch you!”

You start to cry! “Touch her!” He tells them. They fumble with you pussy and one grabs a nipple.

“Don’t be nice..,she’s a naughty girl”. He grabs your nipple and twists it. “Like that!” He says.

You try to stop. Protect yourself. But the principal pulls your hair and grabs your little girl arms. A boy first sticks a finger in your most private hole and then another slaps your pussy. Another one kicks it.

Fingers it. Kicks it. Fingers you, and then kicks you. Then a kid takes a piece of ice from his ice water in his thermos and shoved one in your hole...laughing...then one in your butt.

Then the principal pushes you onto your hands and knees the paddle has arrived.

10 strokes!

You are crying!

“You have two minutes to play with yourself. Once you shake and squirt you can be done. Until then. Show these boys what a slut you want to be!”

You can’t even move. You are humiliated.

10 more strokes!

Two more minutes.

The pain gets more intense until, finally, desperately, miserably, you let out a moan and shake. Only then do you get to leave and walk home. In an old coat that the principal gives you.

If you are lucky..,the bullies won’t catch you walking home!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:02 PM   #2721
Sgt_Woomy

The Jocks have blackmail on you dressing in women's clothing and such. With a hard frontal wedgie they see you are in a thong. They force you to go to the female locker room after cheerleading practice to give the squad a crossdressing stripper show. The girls laugh as they watch you strip for them pointing how small your bulge was in your thong before they yank it off you with a wedgie and the captian begins to stroke you off, degrading you with names and calling your cock insignificant as the other gals watch her torment you, making you edge 10 times before letting you ejaculate like no other, forcing you to lick up your cum before giving you a cheer outfit to walk home in. The Captain tells you to keep it, You'll need it again soon.

For mine, I'd like to see one involving busting of my cunt and tits, brutal wedgies, spankings, and humilation. And I'd like it long, even if multiple panties have to be involved.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 01:34 AM   #2722
Sissyboy705

You're getting your things from your locker when all of a sudden you feel your underwear being pulled up the bully is behind you now lifting you up by your wedgie he hooks your underwear over your locker so your hanging by your underwear do a hanging wedgie 3 times as your panties keep snapping and you have a few spares in your bag. he grabs a ruler out of your locker and spanks you ass 50 times, he then moved on to spanking you pathetic clitty with it 50 times. during this a crowd as gathered to laugh and take pictures of you when the bully is done other students start to spank you 65 more with a ruler 120 with their hand and 20 with a text book when they have all finished they leave you hanging by your wedgie 20 minutes later a teacher finds you laughs at you and says they will help you down after the brutally twist your nipples 20 times.

Make mine humiliating and brutal using my likes please.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissyboy705 for this post:
Old 01-15-2022, 09:30 PM   #2723
Sissyboy705

Bump bump bump please, If it helps my bullies, I love pokemon

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705

Last edited by Sissyboy705; 01-15-2022 at 09:42 PM.
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:14 AM   #2724
katien
getDare Sweetheart

That day you had forgotten that you had gym class and instead of wearing your Pokémon briefs as usual, you went with women's underwear, some rather striking red panties. As soon as you got to school, you remembered that you had gym, so as soon as it was time, you tried to go as fast as possible to the gym locker room so that you had time to change your pants without anyone seeing you in your panties. You thought you had it, but just as you were pulling up your pants, the bully from your class walked in with his group of friends.

"But who do we have here?" He made you think that they hadn't noticed your red panties, but one of his friends had. “Where did you leave Pikachu? What are you coming from Charmander today?
"I don't think Charmander is a fagot like this." Said one of his friends.
"Not even wearing panties" said the thug, as he approached you and grabbed your panties from the back hard to pull them up, making you a wedgie that made you lift off the ground.
"Let me please" you tried to plead.
"But you make it very easy for them" said a classmate and friend of yours "Who comes to mind wearing panties to class?" He said as he finished changing and walked out the locker room door, looking disappointed.
The thug dragged you by your panties to the locker room toilets. He tripped you to your knees in front of the toilet and one of his friends started to force your head into the toilet while the main bully kept pulling your panties up.
"Lick that toilet bowl, fagot. We're not going to leave our dicks for you to eat, but I'm sure you're happy to lick the spot where you see us pee every day."
"Leave me alone please." You answered.
That seemed to piss them off even more, they took your head, put it in the toilet all the way down, your nose was already touching the water and they started to pull the cistern over and over again, like 6 times in a row, to bring your head back up up grabbing you by the hair.
"Are you going to start licking the toilet bowl now or what?"
You had no choice but to do it, while one of them recorded you with his mobile, taking care to record only your face and especially your tongue licking the toilet, but none of them appeared in the video.
Time passed and no one entered the locker room, or the locker room bathroom. That day the teacher had not gone!
One of the thugs took off his belt and began to spank you with the belt on your ass, hard, while they kept making you lick the toilet bowl, until you started to cry.
They lifted you off the ground, took all the stuff from your backpack and dumped it into the toilet bowl.
They dragged you back to the locker room hangers and made you a dangling wedgie, leaving you dangling from one of the higher hangers behind the front door.
They took the dirty underpants of one of them, they put them in your mouth, and they put gag tape on you so you couldn't do anything. And they left.

That day, you stayed up until early afternoon hanging out in your dangling wedgie. The cleaning lady found you, who picked you up while she explained that since the teacher hadn't been there that day, they had closed the gym. She started to ask you, but you didn't want to tell her anything. You picked up the things from the toilet bowl, dried them as best you could, and left school.

When you looked at the smartphone, you had your video licking the toilet with a message from the bully. "You better not say anything and submit to us, or this video will be seen by your parents and the whole school." Your life changed from that moment.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:16 AM   #2725
May.el

They chain you next to a glort hole With you face Infront of the hole in a club and will.let you go only after the party is ended
Feel free to tease and bully me on kik, don't be a creep tho: Noya.oz
May.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 11:44 AM   #2726
Sgt_Woomy

They paid you for this. You had to do it. You needed the money. The Jocks made you strip in front of them and expose yourself to them. Some of them smack your ass and grope your body but had to tough it out. They soon hand you some panties, they were briefs with Mommy’s girl on the ass. They were tight and giving you a strong natural wedgie already. The Jocks soon use you for work out lifts. The panties show their durability as they didn’t even pop as they each spent 5 minutes bouncing you off the floor by the legholes in the back, making it feel like a thong. 40 minutes later, as you hold your ass in pain, they swap to the front and bounce you around by it. The guys not bouncing you spank your ass with belts as you bounce, hitting the sit spots and thighs too. Another 40 minutes, and left winded, they hang you in a locker before each one put 20 bucks in your abused holes.

For mine, I'd like to see one involving busting of my cunt and tits, brutal wedgies, spankings, and humilation. And I'd like it long, even if multiple panties have to be involved.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 05:28 PM   #2727
the_diaper_darer

You were walking into the cafeteria when you spotted your three bullies just getting out of line. You suddenly look down and quickly turn around, but Victoria, the leader of the three, spots you.
“Well well well, if it isn’t our favorite nerd”, she says. “Let’s teach this twerp a lesson”.
Before you realize what’s happening, the other two grab your arms and immobilize you. Victoria takes all three of their sides(three cans of beans) and slowly pulls back the back the waistband of your nerdy white panties. With a sly grin, she dumps all their beans down the back of your panties. You blush as you hear giggling coming from the students in the cafeteria. Before you could say anything, Victoria snaps your panties against your back, then grabs them and yanks them up hard. You hear several more giggles from behind you.
“This is what happens to nerds like you”, she says, yanking your panties higher. “Come on girls, let’s drop this nerd off somewhere.
They drag you out of the cafeteria, Victoria still holding your panties high. They take you into the girls locker room, and you immediately notice some rope, a bar, and what looks like a white microphone, but before you can figure out what it is, your panties are yanked over your eyes.
“Ah ah ah, no peaking nerd”.
The bullies take you in the direction of the bench, then sit you down. You hear one grab the bar, and another grabs the rope. Two of the girls tie your wrists in front of you, while the other cuffs each end of the bar to your ankles.
“Since we’re generous bullies, we’ll let you have a bit of fun before the cheerleaders get back in three hours to find you”, she says, tying your hands above you to the lockers.
You hear her switch something on, and it starts vibrating. You feel the front of your panties being pulled away as Victoria places what you now realize was a magic wand down the front of your panties. You gasp as the vibrations ripple through your clit as the bullies leave you bound until the cheerleaders got back in three hours.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 02-04-2022, 11:53 AM   #2728
techie.subbie

You wake up in the morning. You are in your bed in the dorm room you share with your roommate and bully, Sara. She has made it her mission to make your life miserable ever since she got paired up with you. It wasn't meant to be a co-ed dorm, but there was nothing else available. As you open your eyes, you realize your hand is wet; you look over and find that its in a bowl of water. As soon as you notice, you realize you feel wet down there. You throw off the covers and see that "luckily" the bed is dry, but somehow during the night, you were stripped of your clothes and put in a large pink diaper!

Suddenly, Sara bursts into the room followed by her two friends, Candy and May. May is holding up her phone recording you as Sara and Candy run over to you. Candy holds you down while Sara reaches out and feels your soaked diaper. "Oh my god! This little baby totally wet herself! What a pathetic little sissy!" says Sara, "Obviously she needs her diapers, but I don't want to keep changing her, so let's make sure she is well padded!" Candy and Sara yank you out of bed, despite your protests. "Shut up!" yells Sara, as she pops a large pacifier into your mouth. They rip off your wet diaper, and replace it with another pink one, but they don't stop there. They cut slits into it and stick on a second one, then cut slits in that one and layer on a third. As Candy stops you from resisting, Sara pulls a 2 liter bottle filled with water and a funnel. She sticks the funnel down the front of your massive diaper, and slowly empties the entire two liter into your padding. "There," she says, "that should last you the day."

She grabs one of her dresses and throws it over your head. "All dressed!" she exclaims as she pushes you out the door, throwing you your backpack. The door slams shut and you hear it lock. You realize you don't have your keys, so it looks like you are stuck as you are for the day. Hopefully she'll let you back in after your classes.

My Dirty Code

Loves, Likes, Dislikes/Punishments, Limits
Locked in chastity and not permitted to cum, masturbate, or be fucked without permission from my Mistress.

PM DaresRulesToys & Clothing

Kik: techie.subbie
Spam me with dicks, tits, butts, or underwear!
I shat my pants in public by accident a few years ago.
techie.subbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:04 PM   #2729
katien
getDare Sweetheart

That day you were very nervous. You didn't know how it happened, or at least you didn't remember it. But the bullies at your high school had a video of you jerking off in red lace panties and smelling one of them's underpants, which you had stolen once while they were in the shower. When you were on your way to school, you received the WhatsApp message. It was your video accompanied by the message "you will pay dearly".
However, it seemed that the morning passed normally. Even recess was over and nothing had happened, which was making you more and more nervous.
A few minutes before the end of recess, you had an incredible urge to go to the bathroom, you couldn't take it anymore, so you sneakily ran to the bathroom. But nothing had happened yet, because the thugs were waiting for you there.
When you got to the bathroom door, two of you grabbed you and shoved you into the bathroom. One of them put a sign on the bathroom door, saying that he was broken. He went into the bathroom and leaned against the door so that if anyone tried to get in, it would give them the feeling that the bathroom was locked.

The main bully at your school, the one who made you so horny because of his bad boy looks, but who you hated because of what you knew he had done to some of your classmates, stood in front of you while two of his friends grabbed you by the arms. arms and they hit you with their knees on your legs so that you fell on your knees to the ground.
"May I know what the hell you were doing with my underpants?" He asked you, as he grabbed you and pulled your hair hard.
"I didn't steal them from you, I just found them lying on the floor and took them to return to you another day." You knew you were lying, trying to get out of what he might do to you, but as far as you knew, he had no proof that you stole his underpants a few days ago.
"That's not what I asked you. What were you doing sniffing my underpants while jerking off in your fucking red panties? You fucking fagot!"
You didn't know what to answer, his face just turned red. You still didn't know who had recorded you, or how that video had been able to get into his hands.
He took advantage of the fact that his friends were holding your arms to suddenly put his right hand inside your pants and grabbed your balls to start squeezing your balls hard.
"What's wrong? Isn't it enough for you to wear panties instead of underpants, and on top of that now you're dedicating yourself to stealing other people's underpants and jerking off while you smell our used underpants?" He gave your balls an even stronger squeeze, which he made you make a threat of bending over, you needed to bend over from the pain he was causing in your balls, but his friends prevented it.
"Do you smell my underpants because you fantasize about eating my dick?" And finally he let go of your balls.
"Get naked, whore!"
"No, please, why do you want me to undress?"
"If you have my underpants, I want your disgusting panties."
"No, please, I'm begging you. What do you want my panties for?" The situation you were experiencing, on your knees in front of him, made your cock hard. In addition, the struggle of his friends trying to take off your clothes, only caused your erection to become more and more. In the end, they managed to completely undress you.
"But look, if on top of that the bastard is horny" Said one of the bully's friends.
"PUT HIM IN THERE" the thug yelled, pointing to one of the private booths.
They lifted you off the ground, shoved you, and made you kneel right in front of the toilet.
The thug pulled some chains out of his backpack with several padlocks and while the two friends held you down, he managed to chain you to the toilet. You were on your knees in front of the toilet, with your arms stretched out in front of you in such a way that it seemed that you were hugging the toilet and it forced you to have your head, almost inside the toilet bowl.
The thug unbuttoned his pants and took out his huge cock, while you began to tremble and beg! make it hard. However, what he did was piss on top of your head, causing his piss to run all over your naked body, without you being able to avoid it, being chained to the toilet. After him, it was the 2 friends who had been holding you since the beginning, who pissed on your head again and caused their piss to travel all over your body.
The bully raised his leg and started stepping on your head forcing you to stick your head all the way into the toilet while he flushed the toilet over and over again, up to 6 times. You came to think that you would drown because of the leak in the toilet. But the bully knew how to stop in time. He took the panties you were wearing that day and shoved them into your mouth while one of his friends took out a roll of duct tape and put the duct tape on your mouth, spinning the duct tape over your head. Now you couldn't speak anymore, between the dirty panties in your mouth and the duct tape covering your mouth, you were completely vulnerable to anything they wanted to do to you. They took out their cell phones to take pictures of you, and put them back. The main thug and two of his colleagues began to jerk off until they cum, spreading his semen all over your body and your toilet. Now, you were full of piss and semen all over your body. And without being able to say anything. Your cock had never been as hard as it was then, which pissed them off even more.
So, at that time, they negotiated with you. Or rather, the bully imposed on you what he wanted.
He gave you two options. Leave you as you were in the bathroom, until someone finds you, or you agree to put yourself in a chastity cage, so you won't jerk off at their expense again. But you would be used as a sex toy until all 3 friends agree to remove your chastity cage (in this case, you would simply translate to getting 3 permits). Of course, you should use diapers daily. They weren't about to let you go dripping around.
Logically, you had no way of telling them what decision you wanted to make. One of the thug's friends grabbed his belt and started whipping you on the ass with it, until the thug himself stopped him.
"Enough is enough. Get that shit out of his mouth." They began to remove the duct tape that covered your mouth and around your head, without the slightest delicacy, which made you let out the occasional little moan.
"Well, do you want them to find you here and have the firemen come to get you out, or you'll go from being a whore to being our whore."
"Let go of me please, I'll be your whore as long as you want, but don't leave me here."
"You'll have to wear this shit, I don't want to see your disgusting hard cock again" he told you, as he threw a small black velvety bag on the floor next to you.
They untied you from the toilet and watched you put on that tiny chastity cage, which took a while, because your dick had to relax in order to get the cage on. You put on the chastity cage, but when it was time to put the lock on, you realized it. There was a padlock, but there were no keys. As they had told you, you would be caged in chastity until the 3 of them felt like freeing you.
When you put on the chastity cage, they finally left the bathroom, leaving your clothes in one of the pee holes. In the bathroom, there were no towels or anything to clean yourself with. In addition, part of the cum that you had all over your body, was from that Dr that from now on you would submit to and the one that you had so many straws. So you began to lick the cum off your body, being careful not to touch the urine with your tongue. You got dressed and at that moment, your new life began.

Make mine long please.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 04:39 AM   #2730
Justsome1
Account Banned

You are walking down the hall when all of a sudden you can't see and are being pulled to the side. You have been blindfolded and pulled into the girls bathroom... You hear a girl's voice "Strip" she says. You stand still, confused about what is going on. SLAP, you've been kicked in the balls "STRIP" you hear again. You pull off your clothes. Your blind fold is pulled off and you realize you are standing in front of the entire cheerleading team. They tie your balls up and drag you to the shower wear a couple of them piss on you. They then lather your balls in shaving cream and get all the hair off your cock and balls. They pull you by your ball leash back into the locker room where they have now all put strap ons on. They write "SLUT OPEN FOR USE" on your ass. They start pounding your mouth and ass while the others laugh and stroke your cock and tap your balls.... They all take turns pounding on you. They finally decide it is your turn to cum. They flip your legs over your head and force your mouth open. When you are about to cum, the head cheerleader starts punching your balls so that you ruin your orgasm... They get dress and leave you tied up in the bathroom until you are found 30 minutes later by a random freshman who decides to kick you in the balls and then unties you and tells you to leave
The following user says Thank You to Justsome1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie