Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #241
I need punishing

how amazing, hope more comes up super soon!

I need some action

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #242
soccerninja

I just started reading this today and already got to here. I love it. I can't wait untill the next update!
Old 12-18-2011, 04:17 AM   #243
bigdare

just got on to this and loving it!! good writing

Likes : Anal, ice, Bondage, moderate pain, being dominated and dominating, food, masturbation, sex, penis and ball torture.

Limits public, family, pee, poo, beyond moderate pain, cross dressing, permanent, unhealthy illegal.

anything else I am willing to try
bigdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:01 AM   #244
Blueberrypie

I know it's the festive season but please please please add another chapter. It'd be like ... A Christmas present to all your readers! (not that we actually need a present from you because your story is amazing enough) but please! Add another chapter.
Blue.
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #245
ssrules20

Default wow

Its GREAT go on! xD
ssrules20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #246
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 1

Chapter Ten

Having reached Isabel, Brian flipped Erin around and set her on the floor. Erin immediately rushed to her friend’s side and sank to her knees and stroked Isabel’s smooth, pale hand.

“I’m sorry,” she sobbed. “I’m so, so sorry Isabel, they knew what we were planning all along, of course they knew.” She turned to find Jason and Mark had spread out somewhat so that all three men encircled their victims. Erin looked up at them pleadingly but knew it would be no use.

“It’s nice to see you two together at least,” Jason broke the silence. I was very excited when I heard we’d be getting to play with two new skanks at the same time. Granted, it’s sort of a shame it’s happening so soon—I would’ve liked to have you alone awhile longer, Erin—but seeing as you were such a feisty bitch earlier today, now you’re here, we’re here, your best friend is here, and our final playmate, who I believe you’ve already met, is here as well.”

“Pleased to meet you, Erin—again.” Brian said proudly.

“Erin, you … you know him?”

“Yeah. Well, not really— he was my yoga teacher.” Erin replied through tears, looking back down at her friend. Her eyes couldn’t help but be drawn toward her tiny, yet practically flawless naked body.

“What? I didn’t even know you did yoga.”

“It was only for a few months, awhile back. Remember? Emily convinced me to try it; she said she asked you but you were too busy or something.” As she said this, Erin’s thoughts suddenly turned to Emily, and the fear that Brian surely must know her too. What if they’re going to capture her as well? Oh god, what If they already have? She could barely stand to think about such things.

“Wait … oh yeah, I do remember that. For some reason, I didn’t think you’d want to do it either.”

Erin laughed, almost forgetting for a moment that she was standing nude in a pale sliver of light, surrounded by three demented rapists. “You know me well.”

“This is very touching and all,” Brian spoke up, “but you’re not here to talk about where the fuck you know me from, and we’re certainly not here to listen to it. But what we are here to do is have some fun with you, and maybe teach you a few things. Does that sound good to you girls?”

Both Isabel and Erin remained silent.

“Now Isabel,” Brian said sharply, “I can forgive you for not replying immediately, but Erin, I know the other guys taught you that your best bet in any situation here is to do exactly what we say, and respond when you’re asked a fucking question.” He crouched beside Erin, who by now didn’t dare move, and began to rub her dry clitoris between his fingers, drawing his face close to hers. “Because I know you know the consequences of any disobedience, right?” he practically whispered.

“Yes,” Erin replied as quickly as she could.

“Good.” Brian released her and return to his position beside Mark. “But just so Isabel here knows, I think you should tell her what happened to her poor little friend, Jason.”

“Yeah, that would be good for her. You see, Isabel, the reason Erin is so badly bruised at the moment is because this morning she decided to directly disobey me— and I only gave her one simple order. It’s not really important what the order was, but it’s safe to say she couldn’t handle it, and soon enough she found herself tumbling down the steps over there—” he gestured toward the blackness “—and here we are.” He smiled menacingly and leaned toward his second victim. “Do you want something like that to happen to you, too, Isabel?”

“No,” Isabel pleaded after the smallest of hesitations.

“Good. I’m glad we’re finally all the same page. Now, Isabel: unlike your virginal fucking tease friend, I hear you’re quite the slut. Is that true?”

Isabel looked at Jason in disbelief.

“Answer me! This is your first and fucking last warning before we start abusing you for disobedience. We may have only gotten to play with Erin so far, but believe me, we are really not fucking around here. So?”

“N-No,” Isabel replied meekly. “I’m not a slut, not … really.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” Mark cut in. “Please don’t lie to us, sweetheart, we already know plenty about you. Now, do you fuck a lot of guys? In particular, a lot of strangers?”

“Yes … I guess so.”

“Well, there’s a word to describe girls who fuck lots of strangers. Do you know what it is?”

Isabel thought for a moment. “I— no.”

Promiscuous.” Mark knelt down beside Isabel and lightly caressed her hard stomach. “If you fuck a lot of strangers, you’re promiscuous. Are you promiscuous, Isabel?”

“Yeah, I … yes. Yes, I suppose so.”

“Right. And promiscuous girls are sluts. So, are you a slut, Isabel?”

“Y-Yeah.”

“Yeah, what? I want you to say it.”

“Yeah … yes, I’m a …”

“You’re a what?!” Mark shouted.

“I’m a slut.”

All three men laughed. “Yes, Isabel my love, you certainly are,” Jason added. “And now we’re going to have some fun.”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:21 AM   #247
Blueberrypie

Please write again soon! I'm waiting eagerly! ( more like impatiently) but that's because I'm and impatient person... But yeah! Write soon please! coxo
blue.
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #248
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

yes.. waiting for the next update... for some reason I thought isabelle was in on it.. but I guess not.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #249
sexykat

Hey i love this story! just wondering when you were going to update it i really hope its not dead!
sexykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #250
soccerninja

Hey Im not trying to preasure you or anything but.... PLEASE update soon!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:51 AM   #251
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 2

Please don't worry, this story is never going to be dead until it's finished. It might sometimes take me a long time to update, but I am definitely going to finish it. I'm just glad people are still reading, I know it can be a pain to wait so long! Love you all!

Jason paced slowly around his victim chained to the floor. “Before we ravage that hard little body of yours, Isabel, we’ll need to get you cleaned out. Guys?”

Mark and Brian left the patch of light, disappearing into the dark.

“Wh-What do you mean by that?” Isabel stammered.

“Oh, I’ll bet your friend Erin knows. Why don’t you tell her how I’m going to clean her out, Er-bear?”

“Fucking pig. Don’t call me that,” Erin shot back.

“I’ll call you what I want, bitch. Now, tell her.”

“They … they gave me an enema yesterday.” Erin murmured, looking down at Isabel, whose eyes shot wide open.

“That’s right, Erin!” Jason exclaimed. “And why did we do that? I’m sure you know.”

“To—To clean out my ass.”

“But why would we want to clean out your ass?” Jason was enjoying the verbal torture.

“So you could …”

“So we could what, my darling?”

“Fuck me.” Erin near-whispered. “In my ass.”

“That’s right. And that’s one of the reasons we need to clean you out too, Isabel. Does that sound fun?”

Isabel began to answer when another light snapped a few meters in front of her feet. Erin gasped: the portable toilet from the previous day was sitting in the middle of the pale wash of light, still filled a few inches, but sealed tight with some sort of locking mechanism she hadn’t seen before.

“Don’t worry, Isabel,” Mark said calmly. “You won’t be using this until after you’re done taking the enema. But trust me, you’ll need it.” He winked at his trembling victim. “Brian?”

Erin and the other men turned toward Brian, who had emerged from the darkness carrying what Erin now recognized as a filled enema bag and nozzle. The bag was noticeably smaller than the one the men had used on her, but the nozzle looked very similar. Erin figured it could very well be the same one.

“In this little guy,” Brian said as he approached Isabel, “is three quarters of a gallon of nice, cold water, just for you, Izzy. We’re giving you a smaller enema than we gave your friend here, since you’re so much smaller than her. You do know how an enema works, right? I know you’re a little freak; you’ve probably used one before.”

“Yes,” Isabel replied with a panicked look on her face. “I mean, yes, I know what one is. Of course I’ve never gotten one, you sick fuck.”

Meanwhile, Erin couldn’t stop thinking about what Brian had said: was Isabel really that much smaller than her? That much skinnier than her? Isabel is several inches shorter, Erin thought to herself, but I keep myself in great shape, and there’s nothing I can do about the size of my chest. Her small-framed dancer’s body just means she’s flat-chested, not particularly skinny.

“I’m glad you know what you’re in for, then,” Jason interjected. “And I’ll let that insult slide because of how cute you look with that red hair all over the place.”

Isabel said nothing.

“Now, just to make you more comfortable, we’re going to have Erin give you this one. Erin?”

Erin snapped out of her thoughts, taking a few seconds to process what Jason had said.

“Me— what? Me give it to her?” she turned toward Jason and stamped her foot in protest.

“That’s right. Oh, unless, of course, you’d rather have me or Brian do it.” Jason replied slyly. Erin glimpsed Brian smiling at this from the corner of her eye.

“No! No, no, fine, I’ll do it.” Erin turned to Brian and held out her hands.

“Good girl,” Brian said. “Now be careful with these—we wouldn’t want the bag to tear or spill.” He placed the enema bag in Erin’s hands first, then gave her the nozzle, while Jason and Mark reached down to reposition Isabel’s legs.

“Don’t you dare kick, sweetheart,” Mark said. “We’re just gonna you into a better position.” He and Jason quickly unlocked Isabel’s ankle chains, grabbed her legs, and flipped them backward over her head. “Damn girl,” Mark exclaimed as they began fastening Isabel’s ankles to her wrists, “you’re so fucking flexible. Think you’re gonna be much easier to work with than Erin, though maybe not as fun. We’ll just have to see, won’t we?”

Isabel again said nothing, seeming to Erin that she understood speaking would only make her appear weaker to their captors.

“I think that’ll do it, Mark,” Jason informed his comrade as they stepped away. “Erin? You’re up, baby.”

Erin tried to avert her gaze, but couldn’t help glimpsing her friend’s flawless form as she stepped toward her: her small, bare breasts and stomach were slightly curved from the tension in her body, a tension Erin traced up to her head and ankles. Isabel’s legs, pale and brilliant as the moon, painted a pleasing contour which Erin’s eyes followed down to her butt. The exact same color as her legs and indeed the rest of her completely unblemished skin, Isabel’s small ass appeared incredibly firm, surprisingly just as tight as it looked when covered by a dancer’s leotard. Its round cheeks came together neatly at Isabel’s light pink anus, which gaped open slightly but still looked rather tight.
I wonder if she’s ever had anal sex, Erin wondered, though she had a feeling she knew the answer, as her gaze moved upward to Isabel’s equally pink vulva, which also lay slightly open, her labia somewhat swollen. Erin knew her friend had plenty of sex, of course, but was surprised by how good her vagina nonetheless looked: she had always figured having sex would somehow make those parts look less appealing. However, though it was easy to tell it was no stranger to use, Isabel’s vagina looked far from unappealing: its moist slit now naturally spread slightly to reveal darker pink folds, ending in that pleasing tuft of dark red hair.

Erin had seen many of her friends naked before in changing rooms and such, but had not truly appreciated Isabel’s beauty until now: not just her face, but her entire body, even her personality, her verve and confidence. A slight pang of jealously shot through her thoughts, just as Erin realized what she was supposed to be doing. She knelt beside her naked friend to whisper.

“Is … I’m so sorry. Just—please forgive me for doing this. You know I have no choice.”

“I know, Er. It’s better than one of them doing it at least. And I trust you, Erin. I know you’ll be careful.”

“Of course I will. Okay … okay, good. Now let’s just get this over with.”
Old 01-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #252
soccerninja

Very nice chapter. Although I won't stop reading until you're done, I think alot of people have stopped reading.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #253
xXScarlettezXx

im still reading it...this story really turns me on...
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #254
ljfairy

Nice couple of chapters, really enjoying reading this, please keep it up

Fairy
ljfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #255
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 3

Great! I <3 my loyal readers. :)

As Erin pulled away from Isabel’s ear, she felt a cold object press into her hand.

“I’m sure you’ll want to use this.” Brian’s voice. Erin realized she was holding a small bottle of lubricant and looked at her friend as if for approval. Isabel nodded, though she had a slightly hesitant look on her face. Erin nodded in return and, with her hands shaking, popped open the bottle’s lid and squeezed a dollop of the thick, clear liquid onto her finger. She smeared the lube on the enema’s nozzle, then shifted position so that she was sitting on her knees directly between Isabel’s widespread legs.

Immediately Erin’s face flushed red from embarrassment, and she froze. She had never seen another girl’s privates up close before, let alone her best friend’s, and certainly not in such an open, vulnerable state as Isabel’s. A faint musty scent wafted from between her friend’s pale legs, one not much different from Erin’s own smell after a day or so without a shower. It was not entirely unpleasant, and she could also detect hints of Isabel’s familiar minty perfume, but it still made Erin rather uncomfortable. She gulped, then looked at her captors, who had all begun stroking themselves through their pants.

“Go ahead,” Mark said almost sweetly. “If you’re not willing to do this, one of us will. If that’s what you want, just stop now.”

“No! I mean, no, I’ll do it.” Erin shuddered, but began moving the nozzle toward Isabel’s ass.

“It’s okay, Erin. At least it’s you and not them—I mean, as long as it’s you, it’s okay.”

“Okay. I’m sorry again, Is.”

Isabel said nothing and instead closed her eyes. Erin wished she could do the same, not just to take her mind off the foul act she was about to do, but also so she didn’t have to keep looking at her best friend’s spread vagina and winking asshole. While she could appreciate the beauty of the female form, Erin had never felt any sort of attraction to her own gender; in fact, the idea made her feel slightly sick.

But Erin knew she had to press on: she balanced the filled enema bag in her lap, then reached out her left hand, gingerly pressing it against Isabel’s left ass cheek. Using this hand to spread her friend’s ass further, she slowly began to slide the slippery nozzle into Isabel’s hole with surprising ease. She must have had anal sex before, then, Erin thought to herself. She couldn’t possibly imagine anyone ever actually enjoying such a thing, particularly after her own experience, but she had always known Isabel to be sexually adventurous, so it was not a total shock to her.

Isabel, on the other hand, let out a soft grunt. “Oh god, sorry, Is, am I hurting you?”

“No, it’s … okay,” Isabel replied. Erin looked between her friend’s legs to find her eyes still squeezed shut. “Just get it over with.”

“Yeah, we better see that water flowing soon, or I’ll have to take over,” Jason warned. The three men had now clustered above Isabel’s face. “Oh, and little Izzy: open your eyes and keep them open. I want you to see us getting off while your pretty friend fills you up.”

Isabel hesitated for a moment before giving in.

“Good girl. Now don’t close them again, or each of us is going to make you bleed in different places.” Jason, Mark, and Brian each unzipped their pants to let their manhoods out and became to masturbate quickly. “Alright then, open that nozzle, Erin. Let’s see your dainty little dancer friend squirm.”

Erin gave Isabel one last apologetic look, then loosened the screw on the nozzle, causing water to rush through the tube. Isabel moaned when the cool water hit her insides, and Erin had to stop herself from snapping off the flow. Instead, she repositioned the tube in attempt to make things as comfortable as possible for her friend, sliding it into her slightly further so as not to fall out, after which she held the bag up high enough for Isabel to see through her legs.

“That’s right, let her see her progress,” Brian said. “Isabel, just relax and open yourself up to the water: let it become a part of you.” Isabel bit her lip as a tear rolled down her face, though she said nothing.

“Just breathe, Is, you can do it. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” Erin reached out and grasped Isabel’s sweaty hand.

“Oh come on, this is really nothing, you whore. Erin here took a whole gallon earlier; you shouldn’t have any trouble with just three-quarters. Look, you’re already halfway done.”

It was true. Isabel watched the bag’s water level sink lower and lower while Erin noticed her friend’s normally perfectly flat stomach started to expand. Isabel began sobbing as the last quarter gallon was reached, her legs spasming every few seconds. Erin squeezed her hand tighter and leaned down as best she could while still holding the bag to whisper to her friend. “It’s going to be okay, Is. It’s almost over. Just stay with me.”

“I know, I know. Almost over.” After a short pause, Isabel spoke again, her face flushed red and drenched in sweat. “Erin … why are they doing this? To us I mean, why us?”

“I don’t know, Is. But we’re trapped here. Totally trapped, and they’re serious when they say they’ll hurt us.” Erin looked at Isabel, then began to cry herself, collapsing beside her friend.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports