Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #241
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Croth rope walk dare.
1. Selfbondage edition.
Freeze handcuff key, a freeze it is method of release - key tied to a string frozen in the ice (leave some string free). Hang it to the the cell above the rope. When the ice melts, the key will fall into your hands. And be sure to remember warn your girlfriend. Play safety!
Rubberband both your tits. Lube your biggest toy you can completely shove in pussy and biggest ass-plug in icy-hot or, if you do not have any, use hot mix (hot sauce, ginger, garlic, mustard etc.) and shove in ass and pussy. (If you have plug with eye bolt to its base, please use it.)
Leave the curtains open. Take your rope and tie a few knots in each feet its length, then tie it between two door knobs or other item so it is above crotch height. The longer the length better. Apply a lot of "hot" lube on rope (especially on knots). Put some thumbtacks on the tape and tape to your heels to make your moving.
Strip down and write "Reagan's slut" across your chest.
Step over rope so one leg is on each side. Hold those pus lips very wide. You should be at least on your tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Fetter or tie your ankles under the rope, so you could not take a step back over the rope. Clamp you nipples, so rope is above the nipple chain or cord to force you slightly bent forward. Blindfold and gag yourself.
Lock handcuffs so rope is above the cuff chain forcing rope up higher into your crotch.
Walk forward and backwards along the rope till melt the ice and free the key (or your Mistress finds you). You done if cum rubbing your pussy on the rope.
2. Outside lezdom edition
Do similar thing outside in wooden area, maybe at night. Tie rope between two trees and do same bondage. Your tall mistress should be near you for safety and use whip to make you move faster.
I prepared the frozen key as instructed, then tied it to my ceiling fan. I took the rope, tied several knots about 12 inches apart, and tied it to the doorknob of my bedroom door and my closet, which are about 12 feet apart.
I lubed my 6 inch dildo and my buttplug in icy-hot, and shoved them both inside me, then rubberbanded my tits. Next, I taped thumbtacks to the bottom of my heels. Reagen made me put on a pair of very tall stilettos, which made it very hard to keep my balance. I opened the curtains, stripped naked, and wrote "Reagen's slut" on my tits. I stepped over the rope and got to where it dug into my pussy somewhat, making sure that it was a snug fit. Reagen helped me finish my bondage. First, she clamped my nipples with the chain between them going under the rope, forcing me to bend over. Then she cuffed my hands behind my back with the link between them under the rope, which made me lean back some, which in turn made the clamps pull on my nipples. Then she blindfolded and gagged me, spanked me once, said "good luck, slut!", and left.
It was extremely difficult to move at all. I had to shuffle along very slowly, because the stiletto heels made it difficult to stay balanced. The thumbtacks drove my feet crazy, and my nipples were constantly in pain. The rope teased me constantly, but I never got close to cumming, which made me even more frustrated. It took about 90 minutes (i think) for the ice to melt and the key to drop. At first I didn't realize the ice had melted because I didn't hear anything. I just bumped into the key hanging from the ceiling fan. I tried to grab it, but I hadn't made the string long enough. So I started moaning and yelling through my gag for Reagen. After several minutes she came in, laughed at me, took the key and unlocked my handcuffs. SHe helped me get out of my bondage, then ate me out until I came.
Thank you for your dare! It was very painful and humiliating (who knows how many people saw me?!) and I enjoyed it very much!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #242
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft2112 View Post
Here's a little nipple torture for you:

You'll need:
1 Hanger with clips
1 Clip with teeth
1 bucket
1 glass
Access to water

Take your hanger, attach it to your nipples. Take the teeth clip and place it on your clit.
Now hang in the bucket in the hanger and go to the bath room or where else you get your water from.
For the next step it doesn't matter if you or Reagan do it. Take the glass and add every thirty seconds one glass of water to the bucket and count the glasses.
Once you've reached the point, where you can't take it anymore, you are allowed to take it off. You will edge as often as you have added water to the bucket plus five. If Reagan is pleased with your performance she can reward you.
I added water 7 times until it was too much for me. I edged 7 times, then Reagen spanked my ass for 5 minutes before telling me I was not allowed to orgasm; I had done a pathetic job, and I am to ask for punishment from you.
So please, sir, if you wish, punish me.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #243
shaft2112

Here's your punishment:

For this punishment you will be naked.
You forgot five edges, so we have double that to ten. For these you will use just your left index finger. After that you will hand Reagan the biggest dildo, plug or vibrator you own. You will deep throat it while she holds it. When she is pleased with your performance, you will turn around while she lubes the toy with hot sauce or another lube of her approval. You will present her your ass, begging her to push it inside as deep as possible. What she does and how she does it is in her hands, she knows you better than me. But I'm sure she will make it unforgettable. After she's done, you will thank her, give her two orgasms and give yourself another three edges for dissapointing Reagan in the first place. If Reagan was pleased by your performance, she may allow you to cum.

The detailed report can be provided here or as pm.

Last edited by shaft2112; 02-04-2013 at 11:14 AM.
shaft2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #244
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

I'm glad you enjoyed, petite girl, but I am disappointed that such a lustful whore like you could not cum. I'm sure you badly trying. Are you going with Reagan do it outside?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #245
Sinestries

Default Heres one

I see you have a friend with you, and u like objetification. Ok, lets serve Reagan a bit ;-)

U will need ducth tapes for this one. u will lay down on the bed (on the edge of it, only your body laid, legs will be hanging outside of it) and be completely naked for this. Will have to put 1 binder clip on each nipple, and at least 10 pegs on each tit. Lets your friend decide if any extras are needed. Tie your tits, then. Also, butt plug and vib must be inserted, so all your dirty holes are filled, and clamp your pussy lips too.

On each leg you will "dress" three rubber bands, just pretend they are one 7/8 nylon, pass the band on your foot and pull it till get to your tigh.

Then u get into diapper position, raise your arms and Reagan will tie or ducth tape (tape is better and will less likely cut the blood flow) your left arm (from elbow to wrist) on your your left leg (from knee to ankle). Do the same with right arm and right leg.
After that, reagan are to tie your two legs togheter, closing they.

Perfect, now you are a chair to Reagan sit (conrotable on your thighs,and use your arms and legs and back support) and make something like use computer, read, watch Tv... its up to your friend decide what he/she will do... he/she can post something here, tell you are under ur dare, or, maybe, pull one of those rubber bands and drop it, to it hit your legs... U know, chairs doesnt talk, so u must be gagged on this one. And chair doesnt cum as well, so even when Reagan turns the vib on, u must control yourself... or Reagan may use the bands, twist the clamps, beat your ass with a spoon, fuck u hard with the buttplug, beat you feet soles...

Well, after REAGAN (and not you) cum twice, or 1 hour pass, u are free from your task. U can be back to human condition again.
And no, u are not to cum on this dare, just to be used. so dont even think about it. you DONT CUM
Sinestries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #246
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed, petite girl, but I am disappointed that such a lustful whore like you could not cum. I'm sure you badly trying. Are you going with Reagan do it outside?
I could have if I tried, but my understanding was that I was not to cum. Maybe I misread. And yes, I think we will try it outside, but in our backyard, not in public.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #247
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

"You done if cum rubbing your pussy on the rope."
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #248
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

I once read that a subs willingness to please her mistress should be shown by having her pussy wet and ready for use whenever required so I thought this up based around that:
for the rest of the week you are to collect your pussy juice in pint glasses (store in fridge) the more you fill the more humiliating the next part of the dare will be but the fewer you fill the more painfull the next part will be. not sure how you will collect it from your pussy though maybe a sponge or tampon or something?
your mistress is alowed to add her pussy juice to the mix if she wishs/you beg from her
remember the more glasses you fill the more you prove how horny and wet you always are!
oh and in addition to any other edges you do you must edge atleast once an hour while awake?
Reagen will set you a target number of glasses to fill based on how horny and ready she believes you should be at all times. if you fail to meet this target punishment involving many of your possible listed punishments will be assigned

for the next part you will need:
rope
wasarbi sauce
glasses of pussy juice
slutty exercise clothing (not to indecent if you decide to go outside though)
harshest cane
1kg of table salt
a bath tub of cold water
question how far is to far with a man for you?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #249
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
"You done if cum rubbing your pussy on the rope."
The way you worded that was a bit confusing. I get it now, and I apologize for my misunderstanding. Next time, if you use proper grammar (i understand if english isn't your first language, please dont get mad at me!) like "If you cum by rubbing your pussy on the rope, the dare is complete" similar misunderstandings would be more easily avoided

Old 02-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #250
The Marketplace

nice report, thanks, did the hot sauce do its job properly??

and to the poter above, you're never gonna collect 'pints' of pussy juices... lol (unless you can squirt all day).
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #251
forsaken5678

First, put your biggest dildo in your ass and your remote vibe in your pussy. Give the remote to Reagan and go out to dinner. See how many time she can make you edge before dinner is over. Half way through dinner, you must go to the bathroom, remove the dildo out of your asshole and lube it with hot sauce. Shove the dildo back in your ass and return to dinner. For every edge you have during dinner Reagan gets to smack your tits 50 times. I will leave your wardrobe up to Reagan.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #252
bee9
getDare Succubus

Prepare an ice dildo - make sure it's secured on the same height as your clit is, strip, edge, put on the highest heels, butt plug your ass, egg vibe in your pussy on low, clamp your nipples and gag your mouth, cuff your hands behind your back.

Your task is to rub your clit against the ice dildo, which will numb your senses and make it harder to reacth the O. If you fail to cum ask Reagen to whip your clit until you do (not more than 10 minutes of whipping).
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #253
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Marketplace View Post
and to the poter above, you're never gonna collect 'pints' of pussy juices... lol (unless you can squirt all day).
it is possible I have heard of several girls on other sites that have managed it though it is easier if they can squirt the average I have found is 2 pints most was 5 though the difficult part is collecting it
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #254
andrew21

Today we have a nice challenge for you that involves pussy whipping.

Push a bed against the wall. Then you have to strip completely naked. Lie on your back on the bed, but with your legs spread in a V up against the wall. Then push your bum up the wall a little and hold that position. Your Hands should prop your back up. And your pussy should be nicely spread and at a good height for Reagan...

She starts with a leather belt. And she gets to whip you right between your legs on your pussy again and again. You can beg her to stop and have mercy and let you lick her till she cums. But she gets to keep whipping until she is turned on enough to let you lick her. She kneels over your head to let you do that...

Then she switches to a wooden ruler and uses that to spank your pussy again and again. And again she does it until your begging is enough and she let's you make her cum again.

And then she uses a cane on you (or similar). You have to beg her to let you cum. And when she decides to, she again mounts your head. And this time she also licks you while you lick her - while you remain in that V position.

You must not lose your position as you get whipped or as you cum at the end... If you do, there is a punishment. Which will involve being tied with your legs apart and getting mercilessly pussy whipped...

And report!

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #255
Amaro666

Hi, I think it will be funny for you
In the house, drink as much water as you can and wait for the moment when you want to pee. Then go outdoor (you must wear skirt and panties, other clothes - it depends on you). Take a stroll near your house, when you see random person (man or woman) who you don't know start to pee. When he will be very near you, then stop to pee and take your panties off. Start peeing again. Ask him/her: "Would you like to take them?" and give him/her your peed panties.

Hope, you enjoy it.
Amaro666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut