Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #241
iNF
Account Banned

Amazing story so far, the type of relationship you have with your sister is just crazy for me to think about due to the relationship I have with mine.
iNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #242
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...

It's gotten to the point where I dont even think of her as a sister most of the time, like I forget she is. XD. It's rare enough to meet someone that really likes being dominant, especially in a woman. It just so happens that woman was my sister.

But yeah, when we where in the moment, especially when I was young. I dont think either of us thought about what we where doing much, we just did it. So the relationship between us was always fluctuating, mostly beacuse we where young and immature so we would like get mad at each other and not talk for a week but then something would happen and we where back to the same old stuff.

And even though this is essentially the abridged story and dosent really give an idea of how long it took to get to a point where we where comfortable with each other. It did take a lot of time. And since writing 800 plus days of character development to begin with would be MEGA crazy XD, I just opted to skip allot of it.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #243
iNF
Account Banned

Wow, it's scary but I know exactly how you feel. xD
Hope the next part comes soon!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:35 AM   #244
dare marine

I have just read your whole story and I feel I can relate to it. I am new here so I don't no what pm me actualy means so if you could explain it and than do it that would be great I would really like to tell you about "us"
dare marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #245
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

PM= Private Message

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #246
iNF
Account Banned

Sorry to post again, but I'm not letting you stop writing now, I'm too into the story. :P
Old 12-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #247
mascot1920

Lets see. I think tomorrow later in the day I can post another part. Yeah, that should work. Just gotta remember to.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 12-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #248
mascot1920

It was a Saturday like any other. Well at least for most people. I was being forced into a dress and panties. Usually I wouldn't mind it, but...this time I wasn't so keen on the idea. "Put it on NOW!" my sister demanded pointing her finger. I whined as I slid up the frilly panties. Piece by piece the girlish attire rubbed out all sign of my manhood. From what I understood, a few of my sisters friends where having a sleepover, I didnt think it sounded too fun.

My sister straddled me between her legs as she grabbed for the makeup. "You have to look the part if you want to be here with us tonight." my sister said evilly. "I dont want to!" I yelled. My sister bounced on my chest knocking the wind out of me. "To bad, you dont have a choice!" The day was slipping by quickly, it wasn't going to be long till the girls arrived.

I sat in her room, on the bed in the corner. My sister had just gone to get her friends, they had just shown up. I heard them getting closer, I buried my face in my arms, the silky dress rubbing against my cheeks. The door opened to the sound of laughter. All three girls where commenting on how adorable I looked. i felt the bed move as they sat down on it. I heard the lock on my sisters door click shut. One girl grabbed one arm and pulled it away, the other girl grabbed the other arm so I couldn't hide. They pinned my arms to the bed and got close to my face.

"Aww, your so adorable!" "You make such a pretty little girl!" "We are gonna have so much fun!" They seemed to be thrilled. Of course they where, they had their very own playtoy, a boy none the less that was theirs to abuse. It turned out though that wasnt only the case. With both girls holding my arms and me pinned on my back, my sister came and sat down on top of me. "What should we do first?" one of the girls asked. "Make him wear nothing but his panties!" the other girl suggested. My sister reached for my arms, sliding the dress down. I was freaking out. I had been naked before in front of my sister and to some extent her friends, but it never made it any easier, and I didn't even know one of the girls.

I was shaking as they wrestled my arms through the dress and pulled it down, revealing the pink cotton panties and bra. I was hard, and all the girls started giggling. "Aww, it's so small!" one of the girls teased. "It's a little pussy!" my sister added. My face was very red. Then I felt a hand against my panties. One of her friends started petting my cock. "I think he likes that!" my sister said as I felt a rush of extacy come over me. "Please, dont" I managed to say, still feeling inside like this wasnt a good idea. "Dont struggle, you cant escape!" one girl said smiling.

The girls where giggling as they touched me. They could see it felt good and laughed at how easily I was controlled. One of my sisters friends asked if she could give me a kiss. "I dont mind" she said. Her friend was gorgeous, much like my sister. I was nervous to even talk to these girls in school. Now they where, well in essence raping me. She leaned down smiling. My heart felt like it was going to explode. Her lips met mine as she gave me a sweet little kiss. She giggled and told me to not be so afraid. I honestly couldnt help it.

My sister wispered in her friends ear, the one who kissed me. I couldnt hear what they where saying. All of a sudden she looked at me. I saw her reach down, and pull up her shirt. I could see her breasts, covered only by her bra. She was gorgeous. The girl that was rubbing my cock giggled as she worked it harder. I was turned on so much. I tried not to stare but she knelt down and they where so close to my face. She smelled so good as she got closer. "Do you like her?" my sister asked giggling. The girl kissed me on the cheek. And then. Well. I came.

The girls erupted into laughter, rolling around on the other side of the bed. I felt so embarrassed as I lay there on my back, my panties soaking wet. I turned on my side and curled up into a ball, covering my face with my hands. I couldn't believe what I had just done. -Part 1 more to come

Old 12-16-2011, 03:56 PM   #249
mascot1920

There is going to be more to this sleepover part, I'm just really tired guys. more coming soon.

Old 12-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #250
daremaster 1
getDare God

Like always, I really liked it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #251
HHHobo

Default Fine story

This is a very well-constructed story. It has great sensitivity to all the characters. Just please spel 'were' correctly. It's very distracting.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #252
mascot1920

I'm taking a little holiday break. Some serious stuff just came up so I'll be away for a while. Just figured I'd do everyone the courtesy of letting them know. I'll be back around the 7th. Happy holidays everyone.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #253
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
I'm taking a little holiday break. Some serious stuff just came up so I'll be away for a while. Just figured I'd do everyone the courtesy of letting them know. I'll be back around the 7th. Happy holidays everyone.
Thanks for letting us know
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #254
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
It'd be obvious though if you didn't let us know :P ENjoy the holidays!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #255
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Well, I thank we can all agree that you deserve a break. Happy holidays!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister