Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should lose control of their orgasms?
**Mandi** 228 53.65%
Shadowice0823 197 46.35%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #241
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

"Also, just as one more statement...

I think everyone who voted for me but also wanted a similar competition to this between Dare and I should have thought that one through... I'm not gonna want to give up my orgasms for quite a while after this one. You all may have to wait a very very long time... And to think we might have allowed bribing "

sure you want to a competition between you and dare, and you just want to make sure you win so you get to control her =)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #242
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Results

In a surprising turn of events the handicap was 35 votes and Shadow has actually just lost to me and I will be controlling his orgasms for 7 days!!

Okay, not actually, Shadow won, obviously.... but what you all really want to know is the handicap and how long he gets control for, right? Well Shadow and I had a deal that if the difference was between 5 and 8 votes we were going to consider that a "tie" and we would both control each other for two weeks. For all of you reading this now thinking that was much too low, that's how it was for the majority of the competition. Clearly, the difference is not 5-8. It is 31, which is much much higher than either of us expected I think. And so when you subtract 5, the handicap, you get 26 days but we maxed it at 21 soooooo.....

Shadow is going to have control of my orgasms for 21 days.

Thanks everyone who voted (even though the majority of you chose wrong) (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #243
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I would like to thank everyone that voted on our thread. You all got it right despite what Mandi tells you! For those of you thinking the handicap was low, we both followed dare/sarge thread and it tended to be within 7-9 votes at all times.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #244
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
In a surprising turn of events the handicap was 35 votes and Shadow has actually just lost to me and I will be controlling his orgasms for 7 days!!

Okay, not actually, Shadow won, obviously.... but what you all really want to know is the handicap and how long he gets control for, right? Well Shadow and I had a deal that if the difference was between 5 and 8 votes we were going to consider that a "tie" and we would both control each other for two weeks. For all of you reading this now thinking that was much too low, that's how it was for the majority of the competition. Clearly, the difference is not 5-8. It is 31, which is much much higher than either of us expected I think. And so when you subtract 5, the handicap, you get 26 days but we maxed it at 21 soooooo.....

Shadow is going to have control of my orgasms for 21 days.

Thanks everyone who voted (even though the majority of you chose wrong) (:
congratulations to both of you I guess
you guys did surprise me with that handicap though I would have put it at least 15
but then again I also saw shadows post saying this was the difference between dare and sarge I didn’t follow the actual vote difference close enough to know that
but with that fact in mind it makes sense and then the only logical conclusion can be that dare is more liked or that the photos did more harm then they did good I would say it is the second
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #245
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
congratulations to both of you I guess
you guys did surprise me with that handicap though I would have put it at least 15
but then again I also saw shadows post saying this was the difference between dare and sarge I didn’t follow the actual vote difference close enough to know that
but with that fact in mind it makes sense and then the only logical conclusion can be that dare is more liked or that the photos did more harm then they did good I would say it is the second
The conclusion I came to was actually that we just had a lot MORE votes. Dare and Sarge's was around 100 I think when they closed it and ours had 425 voters. The percentages between Shadow and I are still very close to what Dare and Sarge's were it is just that as more people vote the difference increases but the percentage can stay the same. Anyway, needless to say nether of us thought we would have this many votes.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #246
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

This was a lot of fun even to watch. Congratulations on the win Shadow. As Sarge noted in a blog, with great power comes great responsibility! I hope you make the best of this (and please share a bit!)
Old 08-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #247
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
The conclusion I came to was actually that we just had a lot MORE votes. Dare and Sarge's was around 100 I think when they closed it and ours had 425 voters. The percentages between Shadow and I are still very close to what Dare and Sarge's were it is just that as more people vote the difference increases but the percentage can stay the same. Anyway, needless to say nether of us thought we would have this many votes.
that’s a good point I didn't look at it that way yet
I am starting to think I am not awake enough anymore because normally statistics is my thing so I should have seen it
but at the same time I think my point still stands 1 of the reasons you got so many votes was ofc your photos
if with less voters you would have had same percentage the difference would have been less
maybe something for any future thread like this to make the handicap a percentage I don’t know if it would work but its just an idea
anyway I just wanted to say I thought it was a good thread and the 2 of you did a great job entertaining people on this site thanks for that
and the denial period has not even started
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #248
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
(and please share a bit!)
Sorry im a bit of a selfish person, probably wont be any sharing going on! Got to build your own relationship with a woman and talk her into taking up a bet like this if you want the chance control a wonderful woman. The closest you guys get to controlling her is causing that clit a few flicks!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #249
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Sorry im a bit of a selfish person, probably wont be any sharing going on! Got to build your own relationship with a woman and talk her into taking up a bet like this if you want the chance control a wonderful woman. The closest you guys get to controlling her is causing that clit a few flicks!
And please, everyone, this is not at all an invitation to try to build up a relationship with me with the sole desire to talk me into a bet like this. Just so we are all on the same page lol

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #250
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Can't wait to read the blogs for the next 21 days, friend requests added.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #251
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Well done to you voth 425 people voted, and as Madi said percentage wise it was still close. Well done Shodowice, I hope you (and Mandi) enjoy the next month.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #252
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Well done to you voth 425 people voted, and as Madi said percentage wise it was still close. Well done Shodowice, I hope you (and Mandi) enjoy the next month.
Don't you worry, I have a few things planned to make this time entertaining for me as well

Although most of them involve annoying Shadow, which involves me accepting the fact that my chance at being allowed to orgasm will go down and my edges will go up.. but I am stubborn and strong-willed person so I can deal with it. I just think it will be funny for me, and maybe Shadow (probably not) if I have some fun with this unfortunate outcome.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-03-2013, 02:45 AM   #253
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

My day 1 blog report... it really is very boring but I promised the loser would do daily reports.. sorry

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68458

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-03-2013, 03:03 AM   #254
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

That is definitely NOT boring! Loved it!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #255
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I am so sorry. You might not want to listen. This is awful. And somehow I talked for 23 minutes...

Well, the report is only the first half and I answer questions the second half so if you just want to listen to the beginning for the report I understand. I don't expect anyone to listen to all of it. The report is about the first 11 minutes.

Anyway please forgive me for how terrible this is...

https://soundcloud.com/mandi95/day-2-report

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 08-03-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk