Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #241
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

"walks arround the area, Fully naked and in a frogtie with arms and legs, (this is done through a latex suit with extra padding on the kneecaps and elbows)
then notices the group and walks towards them slowly and makes a barking sound
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #242
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

As everyone finishes breakfast they hand their dishes to Kitty who is washing them at the sink. "Um can somebody come look at this?" Frog, PI and Nikki come over and look out the window there's someone outside circling the house, on their hands and knees in some weird suit so they can't get up, There's no material over their crotch, They watch as the man/dog trots over to a tree lifts his leg and urinates on it.

PI leans back, "huh." Frog looks at him, "Yeah I have never seen the like." Nikki shrugs, "I have." PI and Frog look at her, "My cousin is a Mistress and she took me to her work place one time there was all types of.. things." PI thinks for a moment, "well you guys want to adopt a puppy?" Kitty enthusiastically nods, "I do I do, Please I will take care of him?" PI laughs with Frog, "okay go and get him, bring him into the den." Kitty walks outside and we watch through the window as she approaches the dog, She points next to her and the dog goes there, then she says something and the dog follows her back to the house.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:04 PM   #243
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

"looks up to the girl and sees her leading towards her, then barks excitedly and follows her with a happy face,"
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

Old 06-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #244
Yuki123

Pl and Frog exchange a little laugh again as kitty walks into the den again.

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #245
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Frog speaks up as they enter, "He better be house trained or else we will snip him, And Kitty you are in complete control of him cause I don't want they job and I'm sure PI doesn't." PI shakes his head "Yeah see." Directing towards the puppy he says, "You will do everything Kitty want's or she will punish you." The puppy nods his head and licks at Kitty's feet. Jess walks into the room, "OMG! A puppy." She walks up to him and pets his hair and scratches behind his ears. Kitty sit's down on the couch and points at her pussy, "clean me." The dog crawls up to her and begins to lick, Everyone else laughs lightly, "So any plans for today Frog?" "Na I was just going to wing it." "Sound's legit, Jess come with me I need some fun times." PI and Jess leave the room, Nikki smiles for a moment, "Oh be right back really quick I saw something last night would be perfect" She comes back with a tail butt plug and pushes it into the dogs ass while he is still licking out Kitty, Nikki giggles to herself, "Oh Frog aren't they the cutest?" Frog just shakes his head.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #246
Yuki123

Kitty just sits there listening to everyone elses convo.

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #247
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki123 View Post
Kitty just sits there listening to everyone elses convo.
(your like a broken robot. you won't get into this at all? feelings, emotions! Expressions! I got a F! in school for english, literature, writing, reading! But c'mon I can do better then you and it's sad. Seriously Straight F's.)

Frog and Nikki leave the room, Kitty remains on the couch until she cums and her new puppy cleans her, Then she walks into the kitchen and puts two bowls on the ground one she fills with leftovers that were in the fridge and the other filled of water. "This is where you will eat, you can whenever you want but you best not spoil yourself I will only fill your dishes when ever we eat, and the majority of the time you will be by my side you got it?" The puppy nods. "Good." Kitty walks to the bathroom her puppy trailing her, She pee's and poops in the toilet and doesn't wipe herself, she just points to her cunt and the dog cleans the little bit of pee left over, Then she walks to her room and leans over her bed pointing to her anus, the dog licks that clean.

(Gosh I need frog man, he types more then eight words. *not directed at you yuki123, at puppy play to, But it's not required. I am just sayins*)

Old 06-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #248
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(All better!!)

The dog sniffs and hesitates.
Kitty looks at him between her legs.
"Come on!"
After a few seconds the dog slowly moves forward and begins to lick.
"Good boy! Make sure I am nice and clean. Then you can have a "treat" "

Frog and Nikki are busy enjoying them selfs with some regular old fashioned sex
Right before blowing his load Frog pulls out and reaches for a the jar.
He doesn't quite make it, and blows his load all over Nikki's stomach and breasts.
"Sorry"
"Nah its okay. Now we just have to go "take a shower" " Nikki says with a smirk
Frog not missing this little sign picks Nikki strait up and walks over to the large bathroom at the end of the hall.
"Wow why do you have 2 bathrooms this close to each other?"
"Well this one is the master bathroom. It is well suited to "recreational" activities the other one that we use most of the time is just for business"
Frog puts Nikki down and starts up the water.

(LOL its cause this is the only part of my imagination that works! I got no creativity besides this! And there aren't many places where this itself is acceptable.)

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,

Last edited by frogman91234; 06-23-2012 at 09:11 PM.
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #249
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

((hmm this is odd rp, your doing a lot for me, but ok))
"sits next to her and sleeps on the bed, curling up next to her feet
(and i know this is short, im used to RP in a chat room, so i don't really know what i should be doing... Sorry ): )

Old 06-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #250
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(((
It is a bit different the thing is the Thread kinda died so me and Perfectly Imperfect took over and considering how often an update is then we just kinda add chunks on at a time. We go for instead of one action 1 scene or 1 scene and just starting the next like what I did above.

and PI I don't read at all! I should be thanking you for making me do that! But when I do read I read slow cause I am dyslexic so I get really good comprehension and story structure.
)))

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 06-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #251
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

(very funny story which is too public for me to put myself on blast, but I NEVER used to read, then one day I had a lot of time, and boom I hit the books like a mad man on crack, Read.. so many, I don't read fast but when I read I can build a picture so perfectly, Btw, your welcome for making you read, And also, Yeah I am not good at much but letting my imagination flow here is pretty nice. And I only rped a few times, but I think it's simple. just like, *I walk into a room and our eyes meet.* like, Actions, feelings, that's all it is.. I seriously fall on the ground and roll around laughing when people tell me they have limits with role playing, like yeah there's stuff you won't want to do in real life, but this isn't real!, I just had to put that in there cause I have ran into such people in the past. Anyways. On to the story)

-It's around noon- (Just saying)

Kitty lays on her bed watching her dog relax for a while, then she scoots down and extends her legs pushing him off the bed till he falls on the floor. "oh sorry did that hurt?" She says with a grin. "When ever you look at me I want you to wag your tail in excitement." The dog wags his tail feeling it move the plug from side to side inside him. "Don't you have a family?" The dog shakes his head. "So no one is going to miss you?" Sadly the dog nods. "Oh, it's okay puppy." Kitty tickles her fingers under his chin.

Meanwhile, Inside PI's room Jess had just gave him a full body massage, After a few deep breaths he get's up and goes over to his bookcase, If he pulls the right lamp it goes to the kitchen, so he pulls the left which Makes his bed fold up into the wall and the rug under his bed is moved to the side exposing a trap door, He pulls it open and tells Jess to get inside, She goes down the spiral stair case wearily, hearing PI shut the trap door above her and making it completely black for a moment until some lights flicker on making a light buzz. The room they descend into is made of concrete, has two tables multiple chairs, He directs her to one table, having her lay face down, there's a hole in the middle of the table and near one side, where her breasts go through and her pussy just perfectly. He ties her hands to the sides of the table as well as her feet then puts some nipple clamps on her, gaining some tears/pleading. "This might hurt a bit but trust me you will like the end result." He then puts a ball gag in her mouth and drags a machine over to her, she can hear it but not see it, There's a metallic noise then the machine turns on, it's a fucking machine, he sets it up in the right spot and turns it on. "This is on a timer it will turn off in two hours until then have fun!" He starts to walk away. "Oh I almost forgot, Don't be afraid the lights turn off automatically" The machine was already going to work, pumping one dildo into her ass as it came out another was penetrating her pussy, one in the other out, back and forth, She whimpers from the pain on her nipples but is soon moaning as he goes up stairs. When he get's back in his room he leaves going to find Kitty to play with.

Frog lathers Nikki's body is soap and her him, then he spends some time getting the soap with his fingers inside her anus and pussy/ on her clit. "you have to be really clean!" She smiles and begins to finger his ass some, "same to you honey" She then begins to work soap over his dick and gains some speed making him bust on the shower floor. They then rinse their bodies off and he slips his dick into her, He lifts her up and sets her against the wall forcing her down on him and him up into her, When he is about to bust he pulls out and cums all over the floor, at the same time as she cums, He pushes her into the water cleaning the cum from her pussy. He then turns off the shower and returns to his room. "Put on your sexiest outfit and be my strip tease please?" "Anything for you." She slips into a school girl outfit she had got, white panties and a white bra. Blue button up shirt and a blue plaid skirt. She begins her dance.

Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #252
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

((no offence, but what you siad was not that helpfull, that is a gudie to normal RP which is where you say one line and i respond, this is diffrent from that, and that is my issue, i just need to get
It more.))
"goes up to kitty sporting a full erection and whines and looks down at it, hoping she will take notice to it."
((and what i just did would be a icebreaker in normal RP, and would be odd when the rp is still flowing)$

Old 06-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #253
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

(I see what your saying, well, we kinda play all the characters? I like normal rping really, And there this chick I have been totally ignoring who is a grade A rper, but eh. I will get back to her one day.)

(Was going to post something here, but I don't want to cut frog off if he jumps in. so I will wait for 20 mins. and it isn't long or anything unless he does jump in, it takes me like 10-40 mins to write up my sections.)

(sometimes I just pass out. rofl)

Old 06-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #254
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

He looks at Kitty then down to see the "dog" humping her leg.
Kitty is giggling and having the time of her life being able to control someone.
PI's erection drops.
He walks out and closes the door.
"That is just flat out creepy... Frog and I am going to have to talk about this guy..."
He starts walking over to Frog's room and hears some wet slapping
"Or maybe I could just watch a movie..."
He walks over to the living room and opens the DVD chest.
To his surprise it is fairly empty. All it has is Wall-E a few other Disney movies the Matrix and Alien Trilogies and zombie land.
"Frog you are a weird guy... I think I will help you out in this department" PI says to himself
He writes a quick note that he is going to the store to get some movies.
Puts it on the door and grabs the station wagon and heads out.

Jess still tied up has gained the status of |Fucked Silly| after just 10 minutes. Being a virgin up until yesterday every thing is still very sensitive. The machine also changes up the speed and strength randomly.
"Ohhh mah gawd!!" Jess screams as she has her third orgasm.

Frog deeply enjoying his school girl, whom has gone down on him giving him a titty fuck/blowjob.
"Ohhh YES! Just like that baby!" Frog moans
Nikki sucks the tip of his dick while moving her breasts up and down along his shaft.

(((AND REPAIRED)))
(((LOL sorry about that. My imaginations work for this... Just takes time!)))
(((And think of this less of an RP but more as a COLABORATION, It would make more sense, It did start out as an RP just cause of the lack of people it... yeah :P)))

Last edited by frogman91234; 06-23-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:35 PM   #255
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

((i guess i get that but ima stick with what i know and only do my chars)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay