Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 08:50 AM   #241
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Nerd, since you've experienced both how does a man spanking compare to the machine in force? I know you can set the force, does it become more intense than a man spanking at some level?
All my experience is with my husband, and he prefers to spank in bursts. The machine is constant, so between the two the machine becomes more unbearable because there's no downtime.

The difference is the experience. My husband is enjoying the activity with me, so the breaks are for him to talk to me, busy his hands elsewhere, etc. The machine is delivery a singular purpose: spanks.

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #242
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
Yes, but then that would defeat the purpose of the competition. We were expecting it to be close anyway.

I suppose if we decide not to use the same strength and implement, we could leave it up to the teams to decide for their mascots? I would have to talk to Stealthy about that, though.
Not necissarily.

Option 1: The counts and stuff stay in place, however both have to do the spanking of the winning team, as it is higher. Why should the winner be spanked more than the loser anyway?

Option 2: Again, everything stays the same, but both do the spanking from the loser to have the same amount. The winner continues with the remaining spanks after the comparision.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:01 AM   #243
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Option 1: The counts and stuff stay in place, however both have to do the spanking of the winning team, as it is higher. Why should the winner be spanked more than the loser anyway?
Because we're competing for spanks, so more spanks=winner. And being spanked more means not being punished, or branded a loser. If we went with your option 1, we would probably end up getting rid of the punishment for the loser, since the punishment would be double (or more) spanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Option 2: Again, everything stays the same, but both do the spanking from the loser to have the same amount. The winner continues with the remaining spanks after the comparision.
That makes sense to me. Let's see what Stealthy thinks.

Old 03-12-2024, 09:31 AM   #244
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Sorry! But there's no point in coming up with a punishment before you know if you'll even need to use it, is there?

Old 03-12-2024, 09:40 AM   #245
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sorry! But there's no point in coming up with a punishment before you know if you'll even need to use it, is there?
If you think of a good punishment, it could avoid you one and Help you to win the Game

It would make the Game more exciting when you know in advance, what is at stake, and would increase the anticipation.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM   #246
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If you think of a good punishment, it could avoid you one and Help you to win the Game

It would make the Game more exciting when you know in advance, what is at stake, and would increase the anticipation.
Yes, but the punishment isn't the point of the game. The spanks are the point, and winning. The punishment is just a little extra something on the side. Or at least that's how we intended it.

Old 03-12-2024, 09:54 AM   #247
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes, but the punishment isn't the point of the game. The spanks are the point, and winning. The punishment is just a little extra something on the side. Or at least that's how we intended it.
Ah, but when winning is the Point, and thinking of a good punishment helps you winning, then the punishment is the Point too, you See?

Also, from the First Post:

Quote:

What To Post
  • Questions for the team mascots about their spanking preferences.
  • Punishment ideas for the losing mascot.
  • Additions/twists to previously suggested punishments.
  • Taunts directed at the losing team (to keep competitiveness high).
So 2 Out of 4 topics for this thread are about punishments. So clearly the punishment must be one of the Main Points of the thread. What is so Bad about loosing, when there is No good punishments anyways? The competition would be purposeles.

Edit: the Spanking Points are Just a little Side effect resulting from all the Posts

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 03-12-2024, 10:04 AM   #248
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ah, but when winning is the Point, and thinking of a good punishment helps you winning, then the punishment is the Point too, you See?
But I don't think that coming up with a punishment prematurely would help me win. If I said "join my team and I promise to do X", sure, maybe you'll switch. But then Stealthy would just say "well, join my team and I'll do X + Y", and you'd switch right back. And that would just get exhausting.

Quote:
So 2 Out of 4 topics for this thread are about punishments. So clearly the punishment must be one of the Main Points of the thread. What is so Bad about loosing, when there is No good punishments anyways? The competition would be purposeles.

Edit: the Spanking Points are Just a little Side effect resulting from all the Posts
Those were just ideas for what to talk about to get posts rolling in, not the point of the thread. I understand that that's what drew you in, but that's not why we made this thread. I want to win to prove that machine spank is superior to self-spanking. (And the original draft of this thread didn't include a punishment at all, I added that later because I thought the posters might appreciate a little variety )

Old 03-12-2024, 10:17 AM   #249
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
But I don't think that coming up with a punishment prematurely would help me win. If I said "join my team and I promise to do X", sure, maybe you'll switch. But then Stealthy would just say "well, join my team and I'll do X + Y", and you'd switch right back. And that would just get exhausting.

Wouldnt that be a lot of fun?

Those were just ideas for what to talk about to get posts rolling in,

You tricked us!!

not the point of the thread. I understand that that's what drew you in,

No, I have been drawn in by the whole concept actually. I appreciate the comparison and discussion between man and machine. Thats a Main Part of the thread. But i find the punishent Part comes a Bit short. That is why i Focus on IT and might give you a wrong impression

but that's not why we made this thread. I want to win to prove that machine spank is superior to self-spanking.

So how do you then going to win? How do you convince people to join your Team? Because until now IT Just seems people Join a random Team and thats IT. How do you ensure to convince people that the machine is Superior?

(And the original draft of this thread didn't include a punishment at all, I added that later because I thought the posters might appreciate a little variety )
See my comments in blue

Old 03-12-2024, 10:21 AM   #250
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So how do you then going to win? How do you convince people to join your Team? Because until now IT Just seems people Join a random Team and thats IT. How do you ensure to convince people that the machine is Superior?
What do you mean? I've shared my opinions, described my machine's capabilities, answered questions, given my perspective on the differences between the two techniques, etc. Have any questions in mind that I haven't answered yet? Ask away! That's what I'm here for!

If you're not convinced then you're not convinced, but you can't say that I haven't been doing my job as mascot!

Old 03-12-2024, 10:51 AM   #251
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Something else about machine spanking: it keeps your hands free.

Maybe my hands will be bound, maybe my hands will be behind my head with my nose to the wall, maybe my hands will be busy writing lines — these are all scenarios I've done in the past.

That's the kind of multi-tasking you can't get if you have to reach back and spank yourself.

The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 03-12-2024, 11:15 AM   #252
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Maybe my hands will be bound, maybe my hands will be behind my head with my nose to the wall, maybe my hands will be busy writing lines — these are all scenarios I've done in the past.

That's the kind of multi-tasking you can't get if you have to reach back and spank yourself.
Interesting point to make.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 02:24 PM   #253
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
but you can't say that I haven't been doing my job as mascot!
Quote:

From a mascott I'd expect a little more motivation and proactiveness to advertise the own goals and topics.

But with this post, you already made up for it

This is indeed a very interesting aspect I never have looked at. So you can get a dare and being spanked at the same time. Very interesting. It would work with a man, too, though, but not with self spanking. And having a machine ready is more easy for most of us than having a spanking man ready.

Are there more experiences with your machine, you want to share? Actually, you are the only one so far who can make a good comparison, since you have both: A man and a machine.

What does your man say to this thread, anyways? Does he know that you think a machine is superior to him?

Old 03-12-2024, 02:29 PM   #254
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Does he know that you think a machine is superior to him?
Good question

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:29 PM   #255
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
No, he never joined a team. I just went through his posts and double-checked. In post #115 he states "go team man!" but that is not the same as joining. Especially since he implied in his first few posts that he was going to hold off on joining to torment Stealthy. (I know you guys are having fun ganging up on me, but I really don't like being accused of cheating...)

Dungeonmaster, would you like to officially join Team Man?
I had figured you just hadnt seen the post where he joined a team! My comment was ment to be some lighthearted teasing! I know you would never cheat! <3

Quote:
Because we're competing for spanks, so more spanks=winner. And being spanked more means not being punished, or branded a loser. If we went with your option 1, we would probably end up getting rid of the punishment for the loser, since the punishment would be double (or more) spanks.

That makes sense to me. Let's see what Stealthy thinks.
I like the idea for option 2! The winner can do the spanks to the number the loser has, report, then keep going and report again!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk