Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-03-2017, 11:36 AM   #25231
diaperslut

Default looking for pissing denial mistress!

im looking for a woman out there too tell me to drink a lot of water and piss in my diapers. im looking for someone that will tell me to hold it as long as i can and deny my right to piss. i also want to be made to piss in my bed so it becomes soaked.

im extremely horny and i would love to piss the pack of diapers one by one tonight. im horny enough im willing to lose sleep. i also have a chastity device and im 28. it will make it impossible to hold my cock shut when i leak. im male. im not overweight.

i will do pics and videos

im willing to be told to lock my cock up and drink lots of water to fill my bladder (the best part) then be controlled and denied to piss. (in my bed =] )

if you want to control me and tell me how much of a slut i am and not let me piss, if this is you, please hurry to kik me. im already feeling full bladder, im waiting not to cum and piss and waiting for you.
LOVES: Mistresses only Bladder control, forced diaper wetting in bed. Forced water drinking, piss denial (so i have forced accidents). Being told to drink more water when i whine that I have to piss. Wearing my chastity. Orgasm denial. I will do pics for proof.

HATES:loading diapers, pain, chocking, blackmail.

Looking for: Im looking for a mistress that would like to have an online relationship with me over kik.

Kik: Xxdiaperslut
diaperslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:54 AM   #25232
diaperslut

Default Need mistress

im looking for a woman out there too tell me to drink a lot of water and piss in my diapers. im looking for someone that will tell me to hold it as long as i can and deny my right to piss. i also want to be made to piss in my bed so it becomes soaked.

im extremely horny and i would love to piss the pack of diapers one by one tonight. im horny enough im willing to lose sleep. i also have a chastity device and im 28. it will make it impossible to hold my cock shut when i leak. im male. im not overweight.

im willing to be told to lock my cock up and drink lots of water to fill my bladder (the best part) then be controlled and denied to piss. (in my bed =] )

if you want to control me and tell me how much of a slut i am and not let me piss, if this is you, please hurry to kik me. im already feeling full bladder, im waiting not to cum and piss and waiting for you.
LOVES: Mistresses only Bladder control, forced diaper wetting in bed. Forced water drinking, piss denial (so i have forced accidents). Being told to drink more water when i whine that I have to piss. Wearing my chastity. Orgasm denial. I will do pics for proof.

Looking for: Im looking for a mistress that would like to have an online relationship with me over kik.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #25233
masterdong

Default Kik

Hello all, my name is zach, and as it says i am a 27 year old master looking for a slave. Before continueing please note that this is for serious replies only! I don't want messages from guys trapped in a girls body, or anyone looking for a one night thing.
About me:
As stated before my name is zach, im 27 years old, 6'2 inches tall, dark hair, and hazel eyes. I live in a small town in ontario canada, and have no girls in the area that want to be trained. I have been a master since i was 20 and have learned many things over the years. I am a very kind and caring dom, but i am also very strict and expect you to follow your rules and tasks. Some of my likes are pain, humiliation, denial, and most of all having as much control over you as possible. Your limits are my limits, i will not force you to do anything that is in your limits, and i will respect all your limits.
You:
For you im not looking for much. I do not care about your age, weight, race, etc, as long as you are happy and willing to serve. As i said i will respect your limits, and will not push them until you are ready to be pushed. I am fine with no pics to start until trust is gained, but eventually i will have you send them to make sure you are doing as told.

Location/timezone does not matter, as long as you can speak daily or as much as possible. My prefered methood of comunication is through kik. If you have any questions for me feel free to pm me, or if interested pm me with your kik.
masterdong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:09 PM   #25234
rlarose

Rlarose29
25 m straight
Looking for a Domme
rlarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:49 PM   #25235
phailagain

Anal slave open for business kik phailagain
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #25236
excessivetime

looking for male slaves no older than 30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime
excessivetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #25237
05slave

male sub, 26

jaskwear3
every PM Iget5ballslap1edge
send me a PM
PM "edge" 1-40
PM "wedgie"(you pick witch one) no messy, or hanging
PM ruined orgasm 1-5
PM Slap Ball and how many times
PM simi public
PMUndercontrol, and control my underwear for weekormore
Every 2PM message is a day if denial for this year
kik jaskwear3
05slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:37 AM   #25238
PrincessAshley

Kik: subbyash

18 male sissy slave looking for a mistress to serve. Message me on kik for more information
PrincessAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:00 AM   #25239
baby916

Kik is below

I want to be told to put on a pushup or sports bra, stuff it, and put something else I have available on, blindfold myself, and eat a scope or two or ice cream.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:45 AM   #25240
foobark

I am in the mood for some tape, or toilet, play.
Who thinks this is fun awell?

add me Foobark
foobark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:52 AM   #25241
ModernSwitch

So if anyone wants to play with a sub, I'm working from home today so have a bit of time. I'm 27 and male FYI

I'm into loads of stuff such a bdsm, chastity, petplay, self bondage, humiliation a little crossdressing etc but like to have my limits pushed.

My Kik is torashiru - message me

Limits, overly public, faeces, social suicide, full public nudity, face

Quite a few Lovense toys - feel free to add me: Lycalofox1

Likes, anal play, bondage, pushed into humiliating situations, being controlled, petplay (I've got tail plugs), chastity play and restraints plus lots more
Maybe: Crossdressing depending on the context
Dislikes: chilli or similar sauces, severe pain, cbt, video ,
ModernSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:46 AM   #25242
KdeMamOci

I am looking for a slave to play with, male or female, we can talk more on kik, my is KdeMamOci
KdeMamOci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:52 AM   #25243
abosoxfaniam

Kik: abosoxfaniam

Im in for some fun!
Old 04-04-2017, 08:58 AM   #25244
diaperslut

Default Need mistress

Hello all, my name is zach, and as it says i am a 27 year old master looking for a slave. Before continueing please note that this is for serious replies only! I don't want messages from guys trapped in a girls body, or anyone looking for a one night thing.
About me:
As stated before my name is zach, im 27 years old, 6'2 inches tall, dark hair, and hazel eyes. I live in a small town in ontario canada, and have no girls in the area that want to be trained. I have been a master since i was 20 and have learned many things over the years. I am a very kind and caring dom, but i am also very strict and expect you to follow your rules and tasks. Some of my likes are pain, humiliation, denial, and most of all having as much control over you as possible. Your limits are my limits, i will not force you to do anything that is in your limits, and i will respect all your limits.
You:
For you im not looking for much. I do not care about your age, weight, race, etc, as long as you are happy and willing to serve. As i said i will respect your limits, and will not push them until you are ready to be pushed. I am fine with no pics to start until trust is gained, but eventually i will have you send them to make sure you are doing as told.

Location/timezone does not matter, as long as you can speak daily or as much as possible. My prefered methood of comunication is through kik. If you have any questions for me feel fr

Old 04-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #25245
diaperslut

Default Need mistress

Advertisements
Kink Talk