Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-23-2017, 04:09 AM   #226
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 month
2. Which sex you are - m
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating - 6
4. Whether you want a pass card - yes
Another 6 hey Bonsai!

For this week and then December and January you can only orgasm on a Wednesday or a Sunday and between 10:00-11:00 am or pm.

You get 1 pass card per week allowing an orgasm at any time. To use the pass card you must be dressed in stockings and panties, roll a dice and edge that many times first

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:46 AM   #227
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttywh0re View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 8
4. Whether you want a pass card: no
Hello Sluttywh0re I wonder if you live up to your name lol

1 week at level 8 gives you 3 orgasm opportunities but you may not cum at all!

Your orgasm days are Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Your orgasm time on each day is the same 6:30pm-8:00pm if you haven't orgasmed by 8pm then stop playing. Before each orgasm slot you have to complete a task. You may choose the order you complete the following tasks for each of the three days but you can only do each task once.

Task 1 - You may not piss in a toilet for 8 hours before your orgasm. You may drink it, do it in a container and pour it over you, wet yourself or pee outside but no toilet

Task 2 you must have edged for 15 minutes somewhere semi-public during the day

Task 3 Roll 2 dice and that is how many ice cubes you have to melt into your underwear before you can start to have your orgasm.

You can choose to either provide pic proof via kik to Danb259 or send a report confirming task completed

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-23-2017, 11:34 AM   #228
FootBitch

1. How long you want the rules to last: 10 days (I know I’m a pussy)
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 5
4. Whether you want a pass card: Only if you allow me one

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:54 PM   #229
Punishment_lover

1. How long you want the rules to last: between 2-3 years, haven't seen anyone put years(pretty sure this will be torture)
2. Which sex you are:female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 10, haven't seen anyone put 10(this is going to be torture, I can already tell)
------------
Kik: marie_six101
Limits: pics, videos, sound recording, pee, poop, vomit, blood
Likes: anal, pain, bondage, punishments, name calling, pee denial, orgasm control
Dislikes: extreme pain
Toys: dildo, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, anal beeds, butt plug, anal dildo, anal vibrator, bullet vibrator, clit clamp, cl it vibrator, clit pump, and inflatable butt plug, vibrating butt plug, anal hook
Punishment_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:56 PM   #230
ashley white
Account Banned

1. 1month
2. Female
4. No pass card
ashley white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 08:33 PM   #231
foxboy21

Last time was pretty frustrating but I'm going to ask to play this challenge again:

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week, starting on Monday.
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 7
4. Whether you want a pass card: yes please

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #232
Naughtyboy102
Baby Member

1. 2 weeks
2. Male
3. 5, it’s my first post on here
4. Yes please
Naughtyboy102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:25 PM   #233
Moriartyj227

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
You may have up to 7 orgasms in the next week, but it will be luck and frustration.

First of all you are not allowed to have pissed for 4 waking hours before you want to try to orgasm. You must then strip naked, insert a but plug or tail in your ass and then edge for 20 minutes. After twenty minutes roll a dice if the number matches the day of the week, e.g. Sunday is 1, Monday is 2, Tuesday is 3 etc. you may have an orgasm. If it doesn't then sorry no orgasm today. Stop playing but just for fun whatever the dice score was that is how many minutes you have to remain naked with the butt plug/tail in.

Saturday will therefore be 7 and a dice only has six sides so roll 2 dice. Score a 7 and you can cum any other score is how many minutes you must carry on edging before rolling again. You must carry on until you score a 7 no matter how long it takes.

You get 1 pass card allowing one orgasm at any time but to use it you must write my name on your pubes and send me a picture kik Danb259
I'm a bit late, but I'll be starting this in the morning, as the morning will be Sunday. I'll be starting from there and seeing how I do, and I'll report back at the end of my week. Who knows? I might be coming back for more at that point.

Loves: DDLB, omorashi(bladder desperation), breathing control, consensual non-consent, orgasm control/denial, bimbofication, hypnosis, gooning
Dislikes/Punishments: Enemas, hidden public, ruined orgasms
Soft Limits: Pics, lots of edges at once
Hard Limits: Illegal, pain, permanent, family, social suicide, friends, scat, spanking, pics with face
Moriartyj227 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Moriartyj227 for this post:
Old 11-25-2017, 11:35 PM   #234
Inthisforthefun42

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 4
4. Whether you want a pass card: yes

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:57 AM   #235
Tiff_tiffy

1. How long you want the rules to last:1 year sounds good
2. Which sex you are: female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: Too scared for 10 so I take a 9
4. Whether you want a pass card: Yes,please

26/f/bi/sub
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 03:09 AM   #236
Ayy_foxy
Baby Member

1. How long you want the rules to last: 5 days
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 4
4. Whether you want a pass card: Only if you allow it
Ayy_foxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:37 AM   #237
goldfish1

1. How long you want the rules to last: 4 days (already been denied for 6)
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 6
4. Whether you want a pass card: nope!
goldfish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:56 AM   #238
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootBitch View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 10 days (I know I’m a pussy)
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 5
4. Whether you want a pass card: Only if you allow me one
Hello Footbitch, or should that be pussy

By the way I sent you a friend request a while back.

For the next 10 days you get 4 orgasms so not even every other day, punishment for not accepting my friend request sooner

You can only orgasm on a Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and Monday between 6-7 am or pm and 11pm-midnight.

You can have 2 pass cards allowing you to orgasm once each at anytime but to do it you have to combine some of your likes, i.e. edging, wedgies, feet and teasing and gaming. To use a pass card you have to roll a dice and only a 6 will allow you to cum and you have to complete each task before rolling again. If you get a number you have already had well do the task again lol

1 = Send me a picture of your feet in socks
2 = Give yourself a front and back wedgie with pic proof
3 = Get naked and on your knees in worship and send me a selfie (face is optional)
4 = Smack your balls 4 times
5 = Edge for 5 minutes
6 = yay you can cum

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-27-2017, 07:18 AM   #239
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishment_lover View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: between 2-3 years, haven't seen anyone put years(pretty sure this will be torture)
2. Which sex you are:female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 10, haven't seen anyone put 10(this is going to be torture, I can already tell)
------------
Kik: marie_six101
Limits: pics, videos, sound recording, pee, poop, vomit, blood
Likes: anal, pain, bondage, punishments, name calling, pee denial, orgasm control
Dislikes: extreme pain
Toys: dildo, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, anal beeds, butt plug, anal dildo, anal vibrator, bullet vibrator, clit clamp, cl it vibrator, clit pump, and inflatable butt plug, vibrating butt plug, anal hook
Hello Marie well we have had quite a few 10s but never one going into years.

A 10 means you are only allowed 3 orgasms per month. Between now and the start of December 2019 you can only have an orgasm on a Wednesday between 6:30 and 8:00 am or pm and a Saturday or Sunday between 6:30pm and 8:00pm so no late night sex from now on and morning sex only on a Wednesday. You can use your orgasms whenever you want during the month but any you do not use disappear at the end of the month and do not roll forward.

When you want to orgasm you must edge for 10 minutes before rolling a die. An even number means you can orgasm and odd number means no orgasm and edge for another 10 minutes and try again if you are still in the time period. For each odd number add one nipple clamp or peg to your nipples. If you fail to be allowed to orgasm you don't lose it and can carry it over to your next day/time opportunity unless it is the end of the month.

For the rest of the time you may edge as often as you like but if you accidentally orgasm outside of the days or times you must come back and ask for punishment.

You do not want a pass card but I have sent you a kik message if you get desperate you are allowed to try to beg an orgasm (not for money) but there is no guarantee about whether you will or will not be allowed

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 11-27-2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-27-2017, 07:26 AM   #240
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley white View Post
1. 1month
2. Female
4. No pass card
Hello Ashley

Well a 10 gives you just 3 orgasms for December (I'll let you have one for the remainder of November as well

Your orgasm days and times are Monday 6pm-7:30pm, Friday 9pm-10:30pm and Sunday 7:00am-8:30am. However as an added twist you must edge for 10 minutes before rolling a die. An even number means you can orgasm and odd number means no orgasm edge for another 10 minutes and try again if you are still in the time period. If you fail to be allowed to orgasm you don't lose it and can carry it over to your next day/time opportunity

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, masturbation control, orgasm control