Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #226
maiten

Don't take things too far, best of luck
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #227
DirtyBetGirl

Hello everybody,

I've decided to come back and post a message.

First of all, the thing that was mentioned before is all fine, which is good.

Let me report on some of the bets that I did at the end, but did not provide a report for.

1. I did have sex with a shy virgin, and try and “teach him about sex.” I picked him up in the early evening, with me dressed like a slut, and started talking. It was pretty obvious he was the shy, he said he was a virgin (hadn’t done more than kissing), but wanted to have sex with me. I took him back up to my apartment, and started off by kissing him, and teaching him on how to do that well. I then kinda led him through stripping me (while teaching him, I still wanted him to feel in control). I then gave him a bj, and he came pretty quickly. I swallowed. During this break, I let him explore me (he really felt me up, learnt more about being imitate, kissed more, talked, etc). Then we had the normal, vaginal sex, with I kinda ran him though as well. I then cooked him dinner naked, had dinner, talked some more (he still felt me up and so on), and then we had sex again. After talking for a while more, he left. Said it was the best night of his life, and he thanked me a lot.

2. Another dare; had sex with the mum of a friend. I knew somebodies mum (she did not know me, and it was an old friend from school who I was never that close with) always had a coffee at a particular place on a certain day. She was divorced and single, and I was pretty sure she was bi. She’s also what would be called a MILF. Anyway, I decided she was my best chance at doing the dare. Met her (did not tell her who I was) and joined her. The conversation lead on to me mentioning how great she looked, and I became more and more hinting. Basically, it ended with me asking her for sex, which she said a happy yes to. Her house was nearby (very nice home) and we went back there. I gave her oral first, and then she did it for me. We then went swimming naked in her pool (bit risky, as the pool was looked in on), but then I let her use a strap-on on me. After this, we kissed for a bit and then I left. I just hope the friend never finds out.

Anyway, everything has been going well over the last couple of weeks. Once I got off the dare, I really did enjoy doing some things like getting out of heels for a bit, wearing cloths, eating breakfast off the ground at home and being able to orgasam when I want.

However, I must admit the bet has changed me. I still get up almost every morning to do my run and exercises. I wear heels even more now, because I am used to them. I probably dress as more as a slut that I did before the bet, just because I had got used to it. If my sister happens to see me naked or whatever, I’ve found out it really does not matter. I have become even more open about sex, and still see it as just a fun thing to do (however, I know in a committed relationship it would be more meaningful). I am not intimidated by anything in the bedroom now, either. Dating the gym guy stopped pretty quickly (we had sex, but I don’t think we ever really hit off as well as I thought), but I did a couple more dates with the girl (see has decided while she did like me, she is not lesbian, but we are staying friends).

Now that I look back at the bet, I’ve realised a couple of things. Like, when I was edging in the space outside my parents room I was actually pretty loud, and they could probably hear me. When I went to the beach and laid down naked, I’m sure lots of people actually saw me and starred (also, I’ve released I defiantly should of gone top-up first). Some of the guys I gave bjs to must of thought I was a massive slut. So on. But on the whole, I still enjoyed a lot of things that I did not ever imagine.

Life, if anything, is getting a little boring. Because I’m feeling naughty, I’m going to accept the first two dares people give me (just short stuff, not to hard).

Once again, thank you for those who took part in the bet.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:03 AM   #228
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I dare you to go back to the mum, offer her to do anything she wants with you for 3 hours, emphasizing anything!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #229
deadmaninc99

Send a message via Yahoo to deadmaninc99

I dare you to find that "shy virgin" and be his slave for the night. Let him do anything to you, tie you up, spank you, make you orgasm over and over again, and make sure he cums at least 3 times on different parts of your body. Leave the cum on you until the morning.

If you can't find him, find another one.

Then you have to report here in detail as before.
deadmaninc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #230
DirtyBetGirl

Ok. I was more thinking quickish, easier things I could do at home. Not such big dares.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #231
dave_1966

Fuck your ass with a cucumber in the kitchen then put it back in the fridge.
dave_1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #232
MLB

Any chance of you stuffing some panties in your pussy and masturbating??? Details and description of the panties please
MLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #233
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Easy one from home. Call a friend or family member - someone who hasn't been involved with your dares. While taking to them touch yourself to orgasm.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #234
DirtyBetGirl

Hi everyone,

I'm back for another day or two. Feel free to hit me with a couple of quick dares.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 03-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #235
phred

Pretend to pocket call a guy friend when you are closing in on an orgasm and let him hear you.
phred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #236
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

All this dares must be done with your plug, dildo and vibrator on medium, lubed with icy hot in/on you.
Go out with a short skirt and a white t-shirt, no bra. Roll the dice for X.
Write on your t-shirt: X euro (or what you pay with in your country) for a flash. Stay out until you get X*10 euro.

If it's hot and you live near a beach:
Go out wearing a bikini and go to the beach. When there get topless and ask a guy to put sunblock on your back, when done ask if they want to do your front too.
While sunbathing topless bury your bikinitop in the sand.
After some time go back home topless and if someone asks say you were sunbathing and someone stole your top. Do the same with your bottom.

Go to a clothing store wearing only a shirt/t-shirt as top, no bra.
Now try on some tops and keep wearing one you like. Now walk out the store and when the alarm goes off pretend you didn't know you were still wearing the top. Then get topless and give the top to the security/seller and get your own top back from the changing room.
Or you could just go to the pay desk and then realise you are wearing the top you want to buy. Leave it on the pay desk and go find your other shirt in the changing room. Do the same with a short skirt/whole outlift.

Just ask some guy(s) to judge your clothing you want to buy. Try one some sexy clothes and have them look at you and tell you what they like best. You could also ask them to help closing zippers on the back of dresses.
Sometimes don't close the cutains and just change while they can see you.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:41 AM   #237
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Hi again. Invite your gf for lunch. Serve salad as per my previously unfinished dare.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:05 AM   #238
DirtyBetGirl

OK.

Thanks for the dares. I did the pocket dial dare with a male friend of mine, and then text him about 10 minutes later "realising what I had done." He's cool and just laughed it off, but I've he didn't hang up on it.

Also, just more feedback on the month-long dare I've done. I has changed lots of things in my life (some of which I have said before), but I thought I would tell you about some more. For one, I've found that the relationship between my sister and I is even better, and I've noticed she definitely has got the power in the relationship again (she likes it and I like it as well). Like, I do pretty much all the housework for example, and I'm now turning into a Facebook slut for her (she knows that if I post a tone of slutty pictures, it will help her.) During the month, we also had this thing where I would answer absolutely completely honestly, not matter how embarrassing it was more me. She found out a lot about me through this (all the stuff I would never want her to know) and we are keeping it going.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 03-23-2013, 04:29 AM   #239
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I dare you to repeat some of the things here that you told your sister.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #240
DirtyBetGirl

Well, ok.

A lot of them are just little things from our past that are very personally significant, but would not make any sense without knowing the context.

On of the things I did admit to was, when doing a kinda compulsory play high school I was sucking off one of the guys during most of the breaks.

I also told her a whole tone of such about my thoughts, opinions and emotions.

Also, I've had sex on her bed a couple of times.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing

Advertisements
Kink Talk