Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #226
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default hey

Just for a change of pace I posted a new short story. It's different from this on but you may enjoy it. It's called HARD LUCK WOMAN!

And dont worry, this story will continue
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #227
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter, can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #228
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
Just for a change of pace I posted a new short story. It's different from this on but you may enjoy it. It's called HARD LUCK WOMAN!

And dont worry, this story will continue
It better :P. Vffvjfcjhxvvg
Old 12-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #229
mascot1920

Default news

Expect an update withing 3 days...most likely sunday...night.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 12-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #230
mascot1920

Default Heartache

It was a quiet afternoon. I sat dazed in a chair on the porch. The heat was incredible, It seemed to suck the energy right out of me. "it's sooooooo hot!" I complained to myself as I lay there under the cover of a wind worn sun umbrella. I was so out of it, I didn't hear the door slamming and the ruckus inside. The outside door burst open. "Why dont you be useful for a change and pick up around here before we get yelled at!" My sister said enraged for some unknown reason. "Um, how about no!" I retorted content to fry myself to a crisp in the heat of the day. "Excuse me? Do what I want, I'm not asking you again!" "calm down, I'm not your man slave anymore, you gotta get off our butt and do it yourself!" I chuckled as I stared off into oblivion.

truth be told I was enjoying this new lease on life. Ever since my sister hit this invisible wall that blotted me out permanently a while back, I was essentially cast as un-important, and she wouldn't give me the time of day. I found myself coming second to her friends and most importantly her new boyfriend. I was upset for month's, then, I simply stopped caring. Well, not caring was a little overblown, I cared, I just didnt show it, I couldn't, it hurt being ignored by her. "You boys are all the same!" she yelled as she ran back into the house. "what the hell is that all about?" I said out loud.

It was about 30 minutes later, after I was now fairly unburnt and deprived of all liquid simply shriveling up into a big raisin when my sister burst back through the door and onto the porch. It was the first time I saw her wearing a bathing suit in a long time. The years had really been good for her. She was so well figured. Her legs alone could drive a man crazy. I pretended not to look. All of a sudden she plopped down on me, smushing me between the chair and her back. My scorched skin letting me know that I was very sunburnt as her body agitated it greatly.

"Owww, Owww gosh damn it, get off, get off!" "Be quiet and stop your whining!" I'm sun burnt damn it, this isnt funny!" "I bet it really hurts!" she said leaning back harder. I stop'ed resisting beacuse it was hurting to much. "What do you want?" I asked in pain, trying to figure out why she felt the need to smother me like this. "I wanted to take out my aggression!" "Your aggression, what, by sitting on me like this?" I asked puzzled. "No.....by doing this!" She reached down quickly between my legs and grabbed my balls in her hand. She squeezed them tightly, sending me jerking forward and yelling loudly. "Noooo, noooooo please, for the love of god!" "Whats a wrong, you dont like it when I do this?" "No, no, please let got...please!" "I dont know, i dont think I have gotten all my aggression out yet!" "Please sis, I wont complain, just let them go please! She released them slowly, giving them a little pat that made me flinch. She laid back leaning her head against mine.

Other than the fact that my skin was on fire, and other than the fact that I might not be able to reproduce now, having her body so close to mine after all this time was really nice. I forgot how she smelled, and forgot that air of authority she always had around her. I felt her butt grind on my groin a little. "is she doing this on purpose?" I thought, astonished I was even speaking to her after the cold shoulder I had gotten for so long.

"so....whats...um, whats up?" I said after she refused to say anything. "Nothing" she said quietly. "Then, why are you sitting on me?" I asked. "You used to like this!" she said sounding saddened. "What, I'm not good enough for you or something?" "That's not what I meant!" I exclaimed. "What has got you so worked up?" There was a long pause. "My boyfriend cheated on me." she muttered quietly. Her boyfriend, this elusive kid that nobody had met and that she "hoped to marry" by her words. I never met him but I was jealous of him none the less. "He said I was to high maintenance!" "You kinda are" I thought to myself, remembering all the things over the years she had come to expect from me, the obedience, the servitude, the amusement.

It was an uneasy silence. "sis, your gonna burn out here in the sun like me, you might want to at least get some sunscreen or something." I said trying to change the subject. She reached over to the table and handed me the bottle. "Would you do it for me pretty please?" she used her cute voice. "..ok" I said, giving in. "you always used to do things for me, why couldn't he, why couldn't he be more like you!" my sister said wishfully. I squirted the lotion on my hand and began to rub it into her back. I tried to remain silent. "remember all the stuff you used to do for me, it was so cute watching you clean my room in that little dress of yours!" She sounded a little happier. "and all those times you would dance around like a ballerina for me when I was feeling sad, even though you didnt like it!" I smiled. "And you always said.." She started to tear up. "That I was so beautiful."

I stopped. I reached my hands around her and gave her a hug, resting her head against mine. "I'm sorry he did that, I really am." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. a tear dripped down her face. "I'll be here for you." I said as she turned over to give me a hug back. "thanks." she said squeezing me tightly.

We got to joking a little bit about the past. She started to smile again. "Hey, you never finished!" "Finished what?" I asked. "Putting the sunscreen on, I dont want to get burned." "Oh, sorry!" "Dont be sorry, just finish it up." she said smiling. She sat on my lap facing towards me. I squirted some lotion in my hand. I started rubbing the lotion into her skin as she was talking. Moving higher and higher. My hand moved up till there was one spot left to cover. I worked my hands around her top. Her skin was so smooth. It was great.

We spent the next few hours outside talking till dinner was almost done. "well I better get inside." my sister said. "Ok sis." I replied. "Oh, I wanted to ask, would you please do my chores, I am really tired out." Her cute face and demeanor melted my heart and my ability to say no. "Yeah, that's fine sis." "Your the best!" she said smiling as she ran inside. I layed back and looked up at the sky. In a way, I was really happy that things seemed to be getting back to the way they where!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:29 PM   #231
mascot1920

I am so tired, I'm sorry if this post isn't up to grammatical standards...soooooo tired! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 12-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #232
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
I am so tired, I'm sorry if this post isn't up to grammatical standards...soooooo tired! zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I thank you did really good!

Nice work!
Old 12-07-2011, 03:21 AM   #233
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55
Default .

Fantastic story!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #234
mascot1920

Expect another chapter soon, within a couple days, possibly tomorrow night.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #235
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

This is great, love it so much
Old 12-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #236
mascot1920

Default Lessons in Pain Part 2 1/2

My sisters boy troubles seemed to only get worse however. She got back on the horse, but that proverbial bronco couldn't handle her kicking. She was just a different breed of girl, one that was un-restrained by the sense of over burdening people. She was strong willed and used to getting her way. Not allot of boys I would imagine would lower themselves as far as she desired them to.

I myself was having a hard time trying to figure out exactly what she expected of them. It seemed to me that she would never publicly or privately for that matter ask another boy to do half the stuff I was willing to do for her. But then again, if she had, I guess that would explain the rocky relationships she was constantly engaged in.

I then started to think about myself. How when all the other men simply refused to do the degrading things my sister would ask sometimes, even if it was a watered down version, could I be willing to do much worse things for her, let alone driving her to do those things for years and years. It was no secret, that I felt guilty for pushing my sister out of the vanilla world and into a new one. though I couldn't blame myself so much as I found out exactly what drove her to actually do the things she did.

We had many long chats since the early days when this all started. She was as much curious about me as I was about her. She was better at hiding it though. apparently more than once spying on me while I was getting dressed. I never would have figured. She also had a deep seated dislike for men. Her and my father never seemed to get along and she never used to like me growing up. She was always one for wanting control over anything she could get her hands on. I guess it was a perfect storm, and the end result was someone that preyed on weak men or, men that loved her enough to do anything for her. Because after all it was me who allowed her to do everything she had, and I had to keep reminding myself that it was never her fault when it came to difficult situations born out of this odd little relationship, that her dependency on me was of my own doing.

Unfortunately, her current boy troubles didnt seem to be something I could assist with much. I would offer reassurance and get her on her feet, but the next day, another guy and some more tears would spell disaster. She definitely didnt have problems getting any boy she wanted. She was physically so matured for her age, a beauty queen, the kind of girl most boys dream about dating. But again, she was burning through the boys like you wouldn't believe. Eventually all her frustration boiled down to me and I knew it always would. After all I was the one that was supposed to make her happy. I was supposed to do anything for her and the fact that I couldnt snap my fingers and make things better, even how irrational it sounds to believe I could have, made her frustrated and I found myself willing and accepting of her punishment, sometimes brutally as to lessen the pain she felt in regards to these failed relationships.

It wasn't so much even embarrassing things she did to me to get back at the men in her life, though to be honest I had gotten used to many of the things that she used to do that terrified me. She mixed sexual pleasure with pain. She knew what she had, a perfect body, a heart melting way with words. She would lure me in, trying to for fill her lust for control. I would rub her, play with her and then she would get rough. She wanted me to beg her to stop, she loved to have me tied around her finger. One such time I remember clearly.

It was a Wednesday and I was once again meandering around the house bored out of my mind. All my friends where hanging out downtown and I was supposed to be helping clean out the garage, but the old man got preoccupied in town buying a new lawn mower and low and behold I had been left to rot in the sun, like a discarded fish out of water. Oh well, looking at lawn mowers wasn't exactly enjoyable ether, so I made the best of it, pretending that my friends weren't having fun, down town....at the movies. I walked in doors and through the corner of my eye saw my sister shut her door wearing nothing but a bikini. "I wonder what she is up to?" I thought, trying to give myself a reason to see her in that skimpy number.

*knock knock* "yeah, what do you want?" my sister said through the door. "Hey sis, just wondering what you where up to?" The door opened a crack and I walked in. "shut the door, I gotta get changed." She said motioning me to lock it. Even after seeing her naked more than a few times, I still shivered at the prospect of it. She pulled down her bottom facing the closet and then un-buckled her bra. She bent over allowing full view of her most intimate of places, making me strain to contain myself. She pulled on some jeans and a shirt real quick and then sat down on the bed looking at me.

"Whats wrong, you look......I dont know..... wierd!" she was smirking. "I'm fine, I'm fine, really, where good, I'm good...it's all good!" I might have been squirming a little much trying not to pitch a tent in full view of my sister. "Well, whatever I guess. So what did you want?" "I just wanted to see what you where doing?" I said. "Well, I was going to go to the mall, but I cant get a ride, so I figure I'll just relax a bit." "Thats cool." I said realizing I didnt have an actual reason to be here other than the fact that I was being a pervy brother. "So, what are you up to?" she asked. "Oh, you know....just.." I trailed off. "Your just here to see your sister naked right? Boys are pigs, besides, most brothers dont like to see their sisters naked!" She teased. "Thats not why I was here at all, I was just, you know wondering what you where doing."

"So, since your not doing anything.." My sister said looking at me very sensuously. "You could help me with something." "Oh, yeah sure sis, what did you need?" I said enthusiastically. She walked over and sat on my lap. She had a gorgeous smile, looking down just above me. She took my hand and moved it over to her. She layed my hand right under her crotch. "Just rub right there for a little while ok?" I was dumbfounded. "Y-yeah sis, yeah, thats fi...ok.I'll..." "Dont talk, just do it." She said quietly as she layed her head I my arm. I began to message her pussy through her pants. I felt her heart beat and her breath on my neck, it was worm an lovely. I could barely contain myself. It was a struggle for me, after 15 minutes she leaned back up. "That felt great, thank you, I dont feel as tense." she said.

"Yeah, I was happy to help!" I said still amazed that it happened at all. "But now I have to have you do one more thing for me." "Yeah, no problem, what is it sis?" I said. "Well, just lay down on my bed, lay on your back." I was so excited. I couldn't wait but didn't want to seem to anxious so i took my time. I layed on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Just stay like that ok!" "Ok sis" i replied. I saw her jump up on the bed. She was slowly walking towards me. She stared down at me with a devious little smile. "Oh crap" I thought to myself. "Be really still ok!" she said giggling. "Uh...sis....whats going on..." I said nervously. before I could get a reply, I saw her put a foot On my groin. "Sis...please dont." "It's gonna be ok, I promise!" she said giggling. I could see her getting ready to move. She licked her lips. Suddenly she pressed down, using my groin as a stair to step onto my belly. "Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as she held her arms out for balance. "Shhhhh' she wispered taking one foot and putting it over my mouth.

It hurt really bad, and now she was standing on my face to boot. I tried to calm myself as the pain slowly rippled through my body. She was trying not to laugh or fall off. I tried to tell her that really hurt, but her foot muffled my words. "Oh whats that, I'm sorry I cant here you!" she joked. She finally removed her foot and stood om my chest. She didnt weight allot, but when someone, anyone stands on your chest, it's allot! "Oh shit, owww....Oh god that hurt!" I said quietly, still feeling the after effects of her climb up. "Oh my...god!" she was giggling to much to talk. "That was so funny, you should have seen your face!" she said giggling

She started to bounce slightly, "sis, please no more!" I asked her. "Why cant I have any fun, why do all boys do this!" she said as she pushed her legs out from under her, and fell butt first onto my chest, knocking the wind out of me. I gasped for air as her legs came to rest on either side of my head, her full weight on my chest. "Thats what happens when you make me angry!" she amused. I gasped for air as she watched me joyfully. Then she moved closer. The crease in her pants grew larger as she stuck the crotch of them over my mouth. I tried to breath and got just a tiny bit of air. My lungs already hurt. She just watched me as I struggled under her, staring into my eyes, waiting fr my submission. Finally, I knew it was useless. I stopped struggling, focused on breathing and let layed there. "Thats right, calm down." she said smiling. She moved back on my chest. Smirking. "and thats what boys need to do, calm down and just do what I say and everything will turn out fine!"

It's times like those when she scares me, when she teaches her lessons. When you can see it in her eyes that she really enjoys what she does. Thats when I let her take control, for my sake. We talked a little, finally she told me about her latest boyfriend. Like the good brother I was, even after her re education, I still cared and helped her, albeit with less enthusiasm as I would have had if my balls and chest weren't still sore. I guess at the end of the day I didnt care about the painful stuff, I cared about the tender moments when she let me in and I got to talk to the girl that was tender and hurt, not the girl that was going to hurt me and make me tender.

Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #237
mascot1920

Here is a nice juicy update for all of your patients. I hope you all like it. Just realized that we are over 50k in views, I'm astonished, I have never had so many readers before. Again, it's thanks to you guys, after all the crap that I have been dealing with lately, getting to sit down and write a little is a great relief.

I should have another update ready by the end of the week. I am trying to hold true to these self imposed deadlines as much as possible.

Alright guys and gals, enjoy and see ya later.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #238
daremaster 1
getDare God

Really like this story, I dont know why I just do.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #239
mascot1920

I missed my sister being around. I missed, intimacy. More than once I sacrificed comfort for a chance to be close to her. She was like the girls at school I had no chance with. I had a hard time not fantasizing about our next encounter, but of course in my mind I didnt walk away bruised or humiliated. I guess after a while the thrill of humiliation wears off a bid, I guess I just wanted to be with her. too bad she still very much enjoyed messing with me.

I remember another time, I couldnt stop thinking of her. There was never an opportunity to see her, she had been out an about almost all day for the last week. Finally when she came home I got up the courage to at least talk to her. I was wary now, as she seemed allot more on edge and prone to excessive abuse. But all I wanted to do was talk to her, what harm could there be in that. She was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey, hows it going sis?" I asked. "Fine" she replied not even looking toward me. "cool" I said pretending to watch TV. "hey sis.." I asked quietly. "um, I got a question." I was having a hard time asking. "What would it take to, um, you know..." She looked over to me inquisitively. "cant I just watch TV?" she said quietly. "Yeah, no, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you." I said slinking back to the other side of the couch.

"There is one thing that you could for me." she said looking at the TV. "Go down to the store, they have this pair of heels, I cant really afford them right now. If you buy me those, I would like that." "Oh, ok, well how much are they?" I asked. "About 65.00." my sister replied. I leaned back. "holly crap" I said to myself, realizing what it would cost me. Thats just about all I have. The thing that scared me is that I was actually considering it.

I walked around for about an hour, then went back to my sisters room and opened the door. "sis" I said. "got them yet?" my sister asked. "I-I cant afford them, sorry, didnt mean to waste your time." I said walking back out of the door. "Wait!" my sister said. "Come back in here." I walked in and shut the door. "You think you can just get my hopes up and then tell me you cant, you know how much that sucks right?" she said frustrated. "I am really sorry, I just.." She cut me off. "You where just thinking about yourself!"

There was a long pause. She finally broke the silence. "So, you wanted to see me naked or something, I bet that's it, that's what you wanted right, maybe you need a lesson in manners. Never ask me, if I want to0, then I will let you but you dont even deserve to see me naked!" She sounded really angry. "why do guys always think about themselves first, it's never what I want! I think you know whats gonna happen now right?" she asked. "Sis, please I'm sorry!" I said backing up. "Oh I am gonna let you see me alright, up close and personal!" "Shit" I thought, "she looks mad!" She walked over to her closet and grabbed a roll of duct tape. I was contemplating running out of the room. She slowly walked over to me and grabbed my arm. "C'mon, dont be so pathetic!" she said walking me towards the center of the room.

"Get on your knees!" she commanded. I dropped to my knees and looked at the floor. I heard her rustle around. I looked up just as she pulled down her pants. She was wearing red panties, silky, her exquisite ass was right in front of me. I felt myself getting worked up. Then I heard the roll of tape being strung out. She took her hand and put it on the back of my head, then, she shoved my face into her butt, my nose diving between her cheeks, enveloped by her panties. I felt the tape around my head. She was taping me firmly in place, stopping me from pulling away. She made several passes, I couldnt move my head. I was struggleing to breath through the fabric. Only the tiny amount of air passing between the fabric and her butt filled my lungs. I felt her start to walk. I struggled on my knees to keep up. She layed down on her bed and I followed and layed down as well.

It was so hard to breath. I was overcome with her wonderfull scent, but that didnt comfort me much. She didnt move, I heard pages, she was reading. She left me there to struggle for myself as she relaxed. "Whats the matter, dont like the view?" she said snidely. My mouth was pressed against her tightly, I couldnt reply. "your gonna be there for a while, better get used to it!" Every breath was a struggle. Minutes passed like hours. I struggled for almost 30 minutes. My lungs hurt. I was almost on the brink of tears. Finaly, I felt her move. I heard the sound of scissors as she cut the tape. I burst up, taking a huge breath.

My siter was just watching me. I layed my head on the bed, taking all the air I could get. "So, did you enjoy that?" My sister asked, I was to busy catching my breath. "was that fun for you.. answer me or I'll put you back!" I emidiately jumped off the bed and tripped, falling to the floor. "No, No!" I said crawling towards the door. She stood up and walked toward me. "I dont think youll be asking me anymore will you?" She looked down on me sternly. "No sis, I wont." "Good, you can leave now." she said as she went back to put on her pants.

I learned my lesson, I always made sure to avoid sounding like I was asking to see her, for one it was not my place to beg, and she made it quite clear that it's a reward, nothing more. I slinked back into my room and passed out on my bed.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #240
mascot1920

My sis and I where talking last night and she reminded me of this, so I figured I would write it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister