Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2024, 10:52 AM   #226
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Have a nice evening! Who knows, maybe you and Sab, one day, can become friends... in sluttiness!!!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:25 AM   #227
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Ok guys, so that you all know, yesterday Eli agreed to follow up some suggestions I gave her for her evening with Sab.

Here we go:

Quote:
Suggest her to spend the evening at your place

Serve some wine, tell her to make herself comfortable: I assume you're going to talk about friday's evening. Tell her she has wonderful boobs, and that it was funny to let them take some air.

Ask her if she had fun with it to...

Ask her if she's sarting to have a taste to check you under your clothes. Drop there that YOU are starting to have a taste for being checked.

Also, ask her if, when she told you "Maybe one day..." she really considered following your lead at work...

Then maybe you can go back to the first topic, and say something like: "your tits are beautiful, and - judging by the little I felt when we hugged - it seems they're also geat to touch". You could tell her that you always wondered how do fake boobs feel under your hands

If she seems perplexed, you can add the you thought in the past of having a boob job done, but you didn't know how it would feel like to touch them. Ask her if she can give you a taste. Make her stand, placing yourself behind her back, and put your arms around her body. "Make me feel how it would be like if I had your boobs!", then hug her tight, and touch and caress them as if they were your own tits. You can do it in a playful, joking way, but make it last more than just a touch-and-go...

At this point, obviously, it all depends on how she's reacting on all of this etc.

MAYBE, she's starting to think that her coworker invited her at home to seduce her

MAYBE, she's not disliking the idea

(And you? would you dislike it?)

Or maybe, she just thinks her coworker is an exhibitionist slut

(And we all know she's nt that wrong, right?)

And so, MAYBE, she'd like to play with you a little more

If this is the scenario, the play!

Tell her that - beside not wearing undies - you made a lot of other "naughty things at work... Ask her if she can guess...

Tell her that she would never guess, but that if she can get at least 3 things you did at work right, her prize is that she can watch next time!

Of course, is up to you to make the guessing game more or less difficult for her, how many attempts she has, if she gets hints from you, and so on (but we know you're an exhibitionist slut, so I guess you're going to make her win easily, right?)

And, when she finally guesses, and reclaims her prize, tell her that you have this fantasy, to walk naked along a road at night, completely nude, and that you could do it tonight, if she was willing to help you. If she's up for it, ask to drive you on that country road near your house. When you find the right spot, make her pull over. Get out of the car, undress completely, and throw everything on the passenger's seat. Now, ask to her to drive away a bit, and you will reach her walking completely nude on the road. When you get by her car, ask her if you've been good, and suggest "can we do some more?". Let's see if she drives away for a longer stretch, this time...

MAYBE, at this point, she may want to give it a try too...

Oh, and now that you're nude (maybe both!) why bother getting dressed again: go back at home like that. At this point, however the evening goes on, tell her that if she'not annoyed by it, you'd stay nude for the rest of your time together.

Should you go on with games and quizzes (if she's up to it, lead her to reveal something about her sexual life, experiences, tastes, kinks...) you can put up as a prize for the winner the right to decide how the loser has to dress, both at work, and on her way from/to it

I think this is enough for suggestions, let's see how it goes
That's all.

Let's wait for Eli to let us know how it went...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 02-01-2024 at 06:37 AM. Reason: fixed some typos
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 02-01-2024, 09:33 AM   #228
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Back after a busy morning and a busy.. evening and I still have to tell you how things went yesterady with Sab
At the end of our work day as always Sab and me were the last to leave, Sab came to my lab and waited for me to go to change.
While walking there we talked about the dinner, she told me she was feeling more like having a quite dinner at home, chilling out, having some talk and I agreed with her.
Once in the changing room I just took off the little I was wearing, so lab coat, scrub, shoes and socks too, and I got what I planned to wear from the locker, my shoes, leggings, vneck pullover, coat and nothing else. She did not noticed about other clothes in the locker since she was giving me her back, or at least I think, since she said nothing about.
Then she turned to me wearing only her bra, the same bra almost making her big boobs explode and a thong, I was still naked and holding my clothes and I asked her “..do you mind if I don’t put on any panties or bra?” “…there is no hubby to surprise tonight!” and she smiled back at me “.. no one to surprise you already know.. but…” “..but you like to have your boobs and pussy free naughty girl!” “..well somewhat I enjoy.. being more free “ “.. It is ok for me ! and I may even join you.. who knows” “it seems you enjoyed the “free boobs” evening” “… I loved it…” and with this last answer she unsnapped her bra to free her big boobs ..I smiled at her and told her “.. forgetting something?” “ she smiled back at me putting on her baggy trousers, turning her head while giving me her back (and I have to say the view of her gorgeous ass clad in only a tiny thong was amazing!) “…maybe yes.. maybe not”
We then got dressed, she wore a vneck pullover more or less like mine, then socks and shoes, we took our coats and left to go at my apartment, then once there she parked her car and climbed in my car to go by something nice to eat at a local market.
Once there we joked about… being “jiggly” and about our nipples showing so much once in the frozen foods aisle .. and we got some look from the few people there (just to know, I know per other dare I was asked to go shopping naked under a coat and even barefoot, I will do but it was not the best to do it this time..) then went back to my apartment, took our coats off and started preparing.
“feel like you are at home, relax and do not worry, it’s just the 2 of us tonight” I told her “..I’ll take your words to the letter..” she answered
While preparing dinner and eating we talked, briefly about work, then about us, about his boyfriend and .. about the other night.
She told me she was surprised the first time she caught me without panties in the changing room, but not disappointed, she was just not thinking I was so “adventurous” she considered me to be quite conservative and not so playful.. but she loved to find out me being so adventurous.
She told me about her boyfriend, she loves him but living so far each other for so much time gets he crazy, and more he seems to be quite “plain” and not so interested in sexlife, not adventurous at all, no kinks, and not so into going out, movies, dinner, clubs while she almost is at the opposite side, not so extreme but.. she told me sometimes in holiday she tried to be a little more “teasing” with him, sunbathing topless, wearing skimpy dresses, not wearing bra or panties ( “… like you do with hubby but it seems hubby likes this…”) but she got nothing different from usual.
This led directly to our “boobs free” night.
She thanked me again, telling me how free and happy and excited she was by that night. “it was great .. first being braless, I decided to do it after seeing you the days before, then the small top.. mm.. and then once there, you undoing more my chain, I undoing your buttons.. you not stopping me… and then opening more, and more.. till the topless out in the parking ! I drove home still topless ! and loved it..”
“..yes that was great.. I drove topless too and I have to confess..” “What?” “I loved when we were kissing goodbye on the cheeks to feel our tits touching “ “… mmm… naughty girl.. I loved so much that too..” she smiled back. This was like unlocking the door to what I was asked to do somewhat, I got the chance immediately to tell her about her boobs, having a soft feeling “I thought implants would feel more stiff, not so soft, I even considered having my boobs done and from time to time I think about it but …feeling yours the other day they are soft and no stiff at all!” “ why you want to do your boobs? They are great and perfect, I like them so much.. “ “naughty girl..” I joked with her as she use to do with me “.. no really they are perfect! And yes a lot of people think implants makes boobs not soft and unpleasant to touch and feel , but is not like this.. and now you know!”
While talking we were cleaning the table and having a coffee, then we got something to drink and moved to the couch to watch some tv, but still going on talking..
On the couch I took off my socks and shoes and got a wool blanket over me, she got the chance of doing the same, taking off socks and shoes and asked if I mind her to be under my blanket as well, of course I told her I did not minded at all.. so there we were, both barefoot on the couch under the same blanket with a drink and talking again about.. boobs and more pretending to watch some tv.
“I did not believed you too were so adventurous” I told her getting back “I did not expected you would take my lead till being topless in the parking “ “well, most is because of the job, part is because of my boyfriend, but I am and seeing you be so .. adventurous just helped me be more.. like me ..” “ but I have to confess you, I did more naughty things in this days then the one you know..” “more? Mm.. now I am curios! “ “ what about you have to earn it? “ “knowing your naughty secrets?” “yes.. do you like to play a game with me?” “ mmm.. what kind of game.. I am somewhat into this ..” “you can try to guess for each your get right I tell you in detail what I did..” “and what if I do not guess?” “you get nothing easy ..” “well then is easy for me.. ok let me guess .. you have been naked under your scrub at work!” “this is not a guess you already know!” “joking! Let me think, you have been wearing less somewhere else!” “of course under the shower, in bed …” I smiled at her “.. no I mean at work” she laughed “..mm.. yes”

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 02-01-2024, 09:33 AM   #229
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2
“how less?” “ ..naked, nothing at all” she was drinking when I told her this and almost spilled her drink when I answered “nothing? Naked? For real? Tell me..” so I told her about some naked stroll in the labs and down to the changing room.. “Omg, you really did this.. it is so .. I don’t’ find the words, exciting.. hot.. how you felt?” I did not lied to her, I just told her it was exciting in any way.. then asked “so, next guess “ “..mm.. you drove home topless the other night, like me, so you can have done it not only topless if I start to understand you..” “and.. yes “ “naked?” “yes naked, nothing, no shoes no clothes no nothing” “why I did not met you before you are such a great fun.. omg was exhilarating driving topless the other night would be totally nerve wrecking to do it naked but.. omg” “yes it was exhilarating at least.. and nerve wrecking and …exciting..” “but from work?” “yes from work too..” “did you took off your clothes in car?” “mm… this time you guessed wrong !” “Oh god you had the nerves of going out of the building naked! Omg .. it’s…it’s just so great “ “Yes it is, do you want to try?” “Oh..yes.. well no…” and then she just stopped talking, she was a little flushed on face and chest.. just sipped her drink and then she said “ let change game, we both try to guess what the other would love to do, not what she did, if right you get details” “and if you are wrong nothing happened?” “ mmm.. if wrong you pay a kind of forfeit “ “like?” “ well something the other will ask at the moment” “mmm.. I like this idea.. who is going to start?” “you start, I already guessed … so much” “Ok, then let me think, you would like to try to be naked at work under your scrub but never had the nerve to do it so far” “..well you guessed right but now that I know you did and even the other one did… I am thinking about doing it” “so now I should ask you some.. forfeit?” “yes.. “ “mm… I told you before, I would like to feel again your boobs I was amazed by the quick touch the other night but it was quick and I still am thinking about how it would feel if I decide to do a boob job” she just smiled at me and told me again “you don’t need it they are perfect” and saying so she lifted her sweater to free her boobs “ here you are..”
I just watched those big boobs again, put down the glass and reached with my hands to touch them.. turning the touch into feeling them, softly ... taking and enjoying my time, they felt great, soft, warm, nothing I would ever imagined was like touching some implants, getting near the nipples, slightly touching them.. and while doing so she just continued lifting the sweater till it was off and on the couch.. she smiled at me and said “It was not so comfortable to hold it and anyway under this blanket I fell quite hot.. and not only for the blanket “ “your turn..” I said while still feeling her boobs.
“mm… you would like to be naked not only in your car but.. out of it as well, I mean not only the rush from the building to the car, but like waking from somewhere to home naked..” I left her boobs, got my drink and just answered “Yes.. “ she then took her drink and told me, still topless “since you like so much to be naked why bother wearing clothes now.. just take them off”.. I pulled down again my drink and lifted my sweater off my head then my leggings down my legs.. just letting them fall on the floor.
“ better now ..” I smiled “ now for you.. you would love to drive naked not only topless like I did..” “..Yes..” “and now just follow my lead for real, off what you are wearing “ I smiled her.
She just moved the blanket, put her fingers in the waistband of her baggy trousers and took them off taking the thong off as well in a single move, to show a smooth shaved pussy.
We covered then again with the blanket but only to our waist, under the blanket our legs were touching, both naked, and I was as horny as I could be..
We went on and on, no matter the guessing, mostly based on being naked here and there but most important what happened with our “forfeits”.
This is getting so long so I will give you the highlights of the most.. exciting and revealing..
Me to Sab “so what my forfeit is?” “This time I am the one who want to feel your boobs and fell if they are as amazing as they look touching them” and I just let her, feeling my boobs, teasing my nipples, making me wet and wet…
Sab to me “I guess you would love to go naked at the window there, facing the balcony and stand there in plain view … “ “yes…” “then just do it..”
Me to Sab “I guess you want to do the same..” “Yes” “you know.. “ and she just walked to the window as I did before
Sab to me “I guess you would love even more to go naked on the balcony and stand there in plain view … “ and me to Sab “I guess you want to do the same..” and you can imagine how both things went..
Too bad at some point it was getting late.. and we had to work the next morning, so, sadly, we decided it was time to call it a night, anyway I was so horny and wet I needed to finger myself, and I am sure for her it was the same..
(ok short break here.. I know usually in GD reports you may read we started fucking as animals for 2 days and on and on.. well I am not ashamed to say this one is about real life.. we may end having sex soon or later, I really think so.. but we are still breaking the ice so sorry.. no sex happened not even masturbating in front of each other this time.. but a long exciting teasing .. )
But before we called it a night we decided to have the last two guesses
Me to Sab “I guess you would like to be there when I do something naughty “ “of course you don’t even have to ask this “ “I will remember this but now you forfeit is to hug me as the other night, I love to feel your boobs on mine “
Sab to me “I guess you would like to see me doing something like you ..” “for sure” “…your forfeit, well it was so nice for me too, I want to hug you this time and again feel your boobs over mine” but this time she did not just hugged me, she lowered her hands to grab my ass..and I did the same with her gorgeous ass..
Me to Sab “I guess you would like to drive home naked now, with the clothes in the back seat” “yes..” “you know what your forfeit is”.. “I know..”
Sab to me “I guess you want to walk me to my car, naked leaving your clothes here..” “you can bet I want” ..
We then broke our hug, collected her things and my key, and walked out, both naked from head to toe, to her car. At the car I had her put the clothes in the back seat then we kissed goodbye on our cheeks, again our bare boobs touching, I was tempted to kiss her on the lips, but resisted doing it..
She drove away and I got home, later she texted me “home and safe and naked, thank you”
This morning I woke up with some kind of hangover, at coffee time Sab arrived in my lab, she had headache as well but there was no sign of a tshirt under her scrub.. I grabbed the hem of her scrub to find two bare big boobs on a smiling Sab.

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 4 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 02-01-2024, 09:45 AM   #230
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I'm lost at words...

Just, wow!

This may well be the best report I read on GD since... forever

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-02-2024, 07:47 AM   #231
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Time to write my report on yesterday evening, I always try to write the ..short but when writing about my adventures is like I get back into them and… well I go far and far..
Anyway yesterday after closing with my lab I went to changing room, I found there Sab just in time to see her wearing just her thong I quickly took off my scrub and collected, still naked my clothes, in the while I had the chance to talk with Sab (me naked, she topless wearing just a thong!)
I told her I loved she following my lead, but I joked “you still have something.. not fully following my lead so far” “..step by step naughty girl.. you just helped me breaking some barriers to free more of myself.. but I have to get there step by step .. going out this evening? “ “ Yes I have to meet my friend from university, movies maybe, just chilling out.” And in the while I was putting on stockings, tstring, mini (micro?) skirt, heels, shirt with no bra with the top 2 buttons undone.. “according to your clothes it seems more a flirty night out..” she smiled, while putting on bra, baggy shorts, baggy top.. “I have to go at my parents for dinner, so I have to look the same baggy-clothes wearing modest girl “ she explained, “what about tomorrow? Do you have plans?” “ no, hubby is coming back saturday afternoon, I think I am going to relax at home maybe, last days were quite ..intense” “mmm… me too .. what if we relax some more together ? dinner, tv, some wine.. and we do not have to worry about going to work next day.. “ “ maybe, why not, let see tomorrow how we feel like then we decide” and we left, but before saying goodbye (same kiss on the cheeks) she reached for my shirt to undo the third top button of my shirt “..better now” smiling at me.
I arrived at the place were I had to meet my friend, she was already there so I parked my car near her car, got out of my car and she gestured me to get in her car. It was quite cold but not that bad compared to the other days, I closed my car and joined her.
She was wearing her coat, short more or less like mine, closed, and maybe some short skirt under it since I could see her legs covered in stockings or the like with a similar pattern of my bodysuit and the same shoes she was wearing the other evening, she loves that kind of shoes.
“nice choice” I commented smiling at her, then she undid her coat and opened it to show me she was wearing a short dress with buttons different from the one I had, not double breasted, but of similar concept of dress, and I could see on the upper side she was wearing a bodysuit similar to mine as well..
“ you inspired me the other evening, I got one as well.. only different thing is I am not wearing the “special decoration” you had.. hubby is out with friends as well this evening”
“…decoration?” “the sticky fresh thing on your boobs, I noticed as soon as you arrived when I moved your dress, I felt something wet and sticky on my fingers and then gave a better look, and knowing you since a long time.. and knowing me as well.. but I said nothing “ “..so you ..” “Yes I did.. well I have to say it just switched something on in me, I thought it was me at this point of my life being “kinky” having weird thoughts.. you know what I am talking about.. then I saw you in your risky dress and braless.. and pantyless.. and I felt less weird. And being you with all we lived in the past, well, it was like bringing me back in years, that is why I was so pushing to be topless “
So she already got it, bad for the first part of my task, she had nothing to guess about my special necklace but things were turning quite interesting at this point
“maybe is a thing of our age, we were focused on work and all after university, now we settled down with work, family and else, we are more aware of our life and.. body… and we feel more “kinky” “I think as well, I have the same feeling..” she told me while moving her hands to undo my coat “let me see what you choose to wear ..” she opened it and seeing the small open jacket above my almost open shirt showing a lot of cleavage she told me “ and I see you decided to wear something nice as well” “ I see you are quite playful today “ “I see you are too and anyway what we told each other at the telephone the other evening was quite ..explanatory “
“So what it will be? Movies, drink something? Both? “ “lets start with some drink then we think about”
And off we went to a nice bar, it was not so crowded, music playing but not so loud, quite dark, we sit at a table in a corner far from the entrance, with small sofa and somewhat separated by a small carved wooden “wall” on one side, so only our heads were visible from most part of the bar.
We took off our coat and sit down, I then went to the bathroom, and you know off went my thong, directly in my pussy.
Along with drinks there was something to eat, on a buffet, so we got our drinks and just sat there eating something.
The buffet was right at the bar counter, every time we had to take something to eat we had to walk there, as we were dressed you can easily imagine we collected a lot of looks
Then she was the on to “drop the bomb” after a couple of drinks .. “what about having some fun? I feel in the mood of doing something ..exciting” she told me “what do you have in mind” “some kind of game, the two of us.. “ “what kind of game?” “ remember at uni when we dared each other to do silly things and first to chicken out was the loser ?” “of course I remember..” “what about this?” “…why not.. even if I believe we will not dare each other like when we were at uni.. “ “you start..” she told me
“undo your first button on your dress and go take some food..” her dress had 5 buttons all the front, with first starting just in the middle of her boobs.
She smiled me, undid the first one and the dress opened some showing some more cleavage and bodysuit, so to show, if you pay attention, the curve of her small tits and the bra missing and off she went taking her time to collect some food, once back she was quite.. high and excited.. “at some point I leaned down so to give the best view possible under my dress, I think the guy in front of me just collapsed.. and now you.. same as me, go get some food but first get rid of the jacket..” I took off my jacket and with my shirt I was showing quite something more then her, I walked to the counter, took my time as well and I was feeling a lot of eyes on me, at some point I did the same of my friend, leaning down not caring about my shirt, I felt the hair on my nipples, got something then got up to meet the astonished look of a guy in front of me…

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 3 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 02-02-2024, 07:47 AM   #232
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2
Back at the table I was wet and excited.. I sit down and told my friend “undo 2 more buttons while we eat ..” she looked at me and undid the second button on top and the last button at the bottom, leaving 3 buttons done on her dress, now we were showing more or less the same cleavge, not to say boobs almost till nipples…
After a short pause to eat she then told me “ join me with less buttons, undo two more” I did as her, undoing the last button and the first done from top, leaving me with a lot of skin showing and boobs, only nipples covered and I had to be careful moving.
Then we noticed we were short on drinks, and the situation remembered me what I did with Sab at the club so I told her “call the waiter and let see if you make it getting drinks for free you can undo some more buttons if you need to have them for free”..
She moved and called the waiter, a guy in his 20s, in doing so she was holding the first button done on her dress, once he arrived we asked for our drinks and while doing so she undid the button and then passed to the other one.. “what about one button for one drink?” she told him.. and undid the second one.
The dress almost opened now hold by just one button, and he could clearly see her wool boobs only clad in the bodysuit.. he smiled and nodded with his head .. then left.
Few minutes later he was back with our drinks put them on the table, and my friend just said “what about your payment?” to me.. “remember 2 buttons for a drink..” while undoing the last button on her dress, I looked at her, then at the guy and undid the last 2 buttons on mi shirt, almost baring my boobs..
He was there looking at us without speaking and we just both put a finger in front of our mouth to tell him not to tell anyone.. he smiled and left with us now both almost topless..
“you seem overdressed anyway I am sitting here with my bare boobs on display and you still have your bodysuit” I told her “so.. to get even take off your panties” “I can’t” “are you chickening out?” “no.. but I am not wearing any” she smiled, I knew the bodysuit is crotchless, so I just pretended to lean down to grab something and looked at her under the table, she opened her legs and I could see her bare pussy right in front of my face.. and it seemed to be so so wet..
“so I have to give another one..” I told her “no I don’t think.. you wasted your chance, now it’s time for you to take off your panties..and give them to me” I just lifted my ass from the chair and my skirt grabbed my thong in my pussy and pulled it off, soaked with my juices, and gave it to her..
“nice choice, and it seems someone is excited how you made it to make it so wet.. seems you were wearing in your pussy and not on your pussy..” “yes… you got it right.. and it seems I am not the only one wet here.. but now since I have my boobs out I want to see yours as well, lower your bodysuit to your waist” .. she then looked back to see if someone was coming, but hidden as we were no one could really tell, she took her arms off the sleaves of her dress and lowered the bodysuit as I have done to her waist, putting then back her naked arms in the sleeves of her open dress.. just in time to not get caught doing this by our waiter who came to check if we needed something and was welcomed by 4 bare boobs this time..
As soon he left she told me “since I am practically naked I want you to be as well, put the coat on, take off shirt and skirt then wear just your coat..but open little slut” I did, putting my coat on my shoulders, taking off my shirt then my skirt before putting my arms in the sleeves and wearing the coat as it should be worn.. now naked but for stockings and shoes.. I then put my discarded clothes in my bag.. looked at my friend and told her.. “since you are so wet and you made me so wet.. I want you to finger yourself now in front of me for one minute spreading your legs..” she lost no time in spreading her legs and started fingering or I should say fucking her pussy… one minute passed and she showed me her wet fingers.. “now your turn spread little slut.. and finger yourself” but I was just doing it….
Once the minute passed.. I just told her it was better to go somewhere else before things got worst.. and she agreed with me, we were just preparing to go when the waiter passed by again, this time he was greeted not only by 4 bare boobs but by 2 naked pussies as well.. we said him goodbye, closed our coats and left.
Once in the car we looked at each other and we had no intention to call this a night yet.. “take off your coat” I told her.. “we are still playing…” and she did throwing it on the back seat.. “and you take off your” and I did as well… “and the bodysuit… so you will be naked as I am” “..only after your stockings are in the back sit little slut…” and we both did.. she then started the car to drive back to mine.. a quitter place to be playing this game, once there I told he “too bad hubby is not at home, I needed a good fuck after all this tonight, lucky you” “I am not, he will be home late and tired, will sleep as soon as he touches the bed I know him” then she added “.. go get your car, we can keep playing at your apartment” and so we did, driving both naked to my apartment and not bothering to get dressed to get in..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 02-02-2024, 11:59 AM   #233
GivingWantingDares
getDare Addict

I have just spent HOURS reading these reports. They're better than ANY erotica I've ever read. Please NEVER STOP this thread!

I have no toys

Signature Master Reader

Please give me dares ft: porn-control, mindfuck, (not too) long dares, blackmail roleplay

Likes, Dislikes, Curious, Limits

Give me PM Dares

I rate/inspect girls

My bdsm test results

KinkList
GivingWantingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to GivingWantingDares for this post:
Old 02-04-2024, 08:59 AM   #234
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

That was GREAT, Eli!!!
So now you have not only 1 but 2 girls willing to participate in your little dirty games... more than we could ask for!

But, seems like there's a part 3 still missing from your report of friday night happenings...

Oh, and... did you and Sab plan to spend more time together, out of work?

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-04-2024, 10:52 AM   #235
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Also, if weather is more on the mild side, don't forget a nice pedi, in preparation for this...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:22 AM   #236
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
That was GREAT, Eli!!!
So now you have not only 1 but 2 girls willing to participate in your little dirty games... more than we could ask for!

But, seems like there's a part 3 still missing from your report of friday night happenings...

Oh, and... did you and Sab plan to spend more time together, out of work?
well, you already know I shared a lot with my friend when we were at university and even later, she is no surprise, is more like we got back in time but somewhat more aware and less inhibited, being 40 and not 20...
Sab is a surprise and yes we may spend more time together at work , but depends on hubby and boyfriend as well not only from us..
About the other evening not a long story, we went home and it was more or less like the other evening, but this time we just "skipped" the clothes thing, we went directly naked under the wool blanket..
a couple of fun things happened, I asked her about the bartender, and she just called one of them, at some point he asked what we were doing and she said we were at my apartment watching tv, he told us it was boring and she just answered it was not boring at all, she then added we were naked under a blanket.
He wanted to see and she started a video call but having us show only from (bare) shoulder up.. he was pushing for us to show more and at some point she acted as if the mobile was falling from her hands.. and showed him both our bare boobs for a second.
He was red and excited, she just closed the call telling him we will see them soon.. and I believe he went directly in bathroom to have a relief
As you can imagine we were quite excited at this point, and hubby texted me after not so much time, I told him I was horny and waiting for him.. to make a story short he asked to see me and I sent him a pic of me as I was at the moment, without showing Sab, then asked back.. he sent me a naked pic with his cock hard in front of a mirror, then I told him I wanted to see him shooting his load on the mirror and he sent a video doing it.. of course I watched everything with Sab.. and after this well, I and Sab took care of our excitement helping one each other

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 02-05-2024 at 02:30 AM.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:10 AM   #237
Caya
getDare Devil

Question
How are you with sharing toys ?

If your okay with it you may lend sab your lush for a shift end.

Pack a nice package for her. With the lush and some instructions.
For the instructions Tell her how to turn it on in Sound active Mode. And Tell her to put it in about half an houre before work end. So it will still be active when you teo meat at the lokkers.
Ofcours you can prepare somthing for the locker room.
For example a loude random Metronom ticker you know waht speeds make it fun

Hipe you enjoy
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:27 AM   #238
GivingWantingDares
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Question
How are you with sharing toys ?

If your okay with it you may lend sab your lush for a shift end.

Pack a nice package for her. With the lush and some instructions.
For the instructions Tell her how to turn it on in Sound active Mode. And Tell her to put it in about half an houre before work end. So it will still be active when you teo meat at the lokkers.
Ofcours you can prepare somthing for the locker room.
For example a loude random Metronom ticker you know waht speeds make it fun

Hipe you enjoy
OR (if you do this) you could keep the remote

I have no toys

Signature Master Reader

Please give me dares ft: porn-control, mindfuck, (not too) long dares, blackmail roleplay

Likes, Dislikes, Curious, Limits

Give me PM Dares

I rate/inspect girls

My bdsm test results

KinkList
GivingWantingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:34 AM   #239
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Post
OR (if you do this) you could keep the remote
Think its App and Bluetooth based so she needs to be quite close but it could work in the chsnging room
Old 02-05-2024, 11:08 AM   #240
Caya
getDare Devil

Somone just gave me a littel evtl idear.

Arange another braless after work play dinner.

Isted of giving her the lush at work, Give it to her in the changing room. Tell her thst its a fun Training toy like Ben wa balls(even bezrer if you hsve a chaeap pair os silkone double balls for you. Can be purchased for cheap on amzone). Coneckt them to the App before giving them to her.

Now go out and find a good dinner Spot.
Let her Order for you two. When the waither commes. To tske her Order aktivat the lush anywhere betwen 20 to 50 percent. After she Order play a bit with her to get her nice and hot. Than stop.

I think she will have some questions at this point.
Maybee give her a nice surprise when shes driking somthing or during dinner.
Your goal is it to mske her cum at least once during your dinner stay.

Maybee afterwards she will get one to and you toe can toeture each other for fun.

Shoutout to my Partner for the idear...

Advertisements
Kink Talk