Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #226
Klickfoot

Drink as much water as you can without feeling sick. Then, you are going to Triple diaper yourself. You are going to wear those diapers until you have made the outer most diaper quite wet. You may now walk, yes walk, to a nearby public restroom to change yourself.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #227
BabyBro

Double diaper up, then give yourself an enema. Hold it for as long as you possibly can. Your time influences how the rest of the dare goes:

0 - 5 minutes: Spend 2d6 hours in your messy diaper, afterwards change into a fresh diaper and use your messy diaper as a pillow that night! You may change into grown up underwear after your next diaper leaks.

6 - 15 minutes: Spend 1d4 hours in your messy diaper, afterwards spank yourself 5 times for every minute you held it. As a final punishment, drink some of your own pee (since its in your dislikes).

16 - 25 minutes: Spend 1 hour in your messy diaper. Then stand in the corner for a number of minutes equal to the number of minutes you held it. You may change afterwards.

26+ minutes: Congrats! You held it longer than I can! Release your enema in your diaper and change after bringing yourself to orgasm in your mess. Have fun!

Likes - Bets and Challenges, Wet and Messy Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Crossdressing, Anal

Soft Limits: Pain, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Please humiliate and expose me
BabyBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #228
BabyBro

Been a month, I can wait no longer...

Bumpity Bump Bump

Likes - Bets and Challenges, Wet and Messy Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Crossdressing, Anal

Soft Limits: Pain, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Please humiliate and expose me
BabyBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:02 AM   #229
babygetdare

You'll need:
Diapers
Stuffers
Enema kit
Bannanas (6)
Marshmallows (2 regular bags)
Stockings/pantyhose
Tape (preferably duct)
Soap
Anal toy

Wait until you havent used the toilet for 24hrs prior to the start of this dare.

The first part of the dare:
Wearing three stuffers and a diaper you will start to wet yourself. Each time you wet yourself remove a stuffer and put it aside for later. Eventually you will be peeing just your diapers. When you are down to just the diaper you will have to get it to the point where it is at risk of leaking. When it is practically leaking you may mess your diaper (you'll want to do this during this stage). When you have messed and your diaper has leaked set it aside for later.

The next stage:
You will continue to fill yourself up with enemas in 500ml increments up to 2l. You will be required to hold for the periods below in order to release on the toilet, otherwise it goes in your diaper:
500ml - 1 hr
1l - 45 min
1.5l - 30 min
2l - 20 min
When you have released the 2l enema set the diaper aside.

The penultimate stage:
Stuff yourself with bannanas and marshmallows. Break the bananas in halfs and insert one half followed by 4 marshmallows, keep going with this pattern until you are stuffed and can insert no more. When you are stuffed pull up your diaper and hold for as long as possible...eventually you will release back into your diaper. Repeat this process until you have no more bananas or marshmallows. Keep the diaper on.

Final stage:
Insert your anal toy. Flip a coin: heads - enema diaper is to be taped on your head as a bonnet, tails - full shitty diaper goes on as a bonnet. Once on, secure the bonnet with tape and a stocking (pull it over your head). Whichever diaper is not being worn as a bonnet will be taped over your current one (with marshmallows and banana). Stuffers will be taped onto your feet and left/weak hand. You will pull up the stocking far enough to insert a bar of soap half way into your mouth before pulling it down again. Now sit in the corner of a room (bathroom likely) and contemplate your situation for the next 30 minutes.

Enjoy.

Last edited by babygetdare; 11-18-2017 at 08:35 AM.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #230
Kumapacjr

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

If you’re a pain slut who needs torture, come talk to me.
Kumapacjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:35 PM   #231
Kumapacjr

Bumping this thread up

Likes: Pain (giving and receiving), humiliation (giving and receiving), pee holding, bathroom control (giving and receiving), and much more!
Dislikes: Cornertime, mouth soaping, public humiliation, scat, and not much else.
Limits: Photo/video, extreme public humiliation (as decided on in a case by case basis).

If you’re a pain slut who needs torture, come talk to me.
Kumapacjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #232
Dalekhuw

Triple diaper up and take a 1L enema. Go out to a park and release the enema. You may go and change after wetting 3 times or messing twice or spending 2 hours in the park(must walk around and sit on 3 benches for 20 mins per bench

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:30 AM   #233
deltavoyager

Put as many diapers on as you can and cut slits in the inner ones, nothing else. Now grab enough to drink and head into bed and start watching childish tv shows or movies. Absolutely no getting up. You must keep watching until you start leaking.

Please make sure to have me supply proof.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime

Last edited by deltavoyager; 11-20-2017 at 11:34 AM.
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:17 AM   #234
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Double diaper up after shoving 2 bananas and 10 marshmallows up your rear, and drinking 2L of water. Now get all crossdressed and pretty, your diaper-bulge super visible, and lay on your belly. By now, you're gonna be ready to push it all out. Fill up the whole diaper. Stand up again and take a seat. You're now to ask 5 getdare users to change. If they say no, you must ask them for a diaper dare that you'll do after to make them change their mind.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:18 AM   #235
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

No dares? I'm gonna probably use diapers tonight. >//<
Old 12-05-2017, 10:52 AM   #236
pantieslave

take 3 diapers and write 1, 2, 3 on each one. pee and poop in one of the diapers, then roll a random number between 1 and 3, that number is the one you have to sleep in tonight, so you have a 0.30% chance of getting the messy one and 0.60% change of a nice new clean diaper to sleep in, good luck.

I have just bought a box of 40 diapers so im happy to wear as many as possible
Old 12-12-2017, 12:39 AM   #237
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Alright, so you're to choose how many diapers you wanna wear. A max of 5, cutting slits in the inner ones. You'll probably want to wear a lot, because you'll be wearing them for a good 24 hours, making sure to drink a half litre of water every hour.

So you'll begin in the morning, making sure to take a suppository or 5 marshmallows up the butt. Then 2 bananas, or 4 halves. You'll then diaper up, and if you have any laxatives around, take a dose of them. Otherwise, you're to eat large meals for every meal, until you're properly full.

Anyway, you're to hold back the poop or pee for as long as you can. As soon as you release it though, you must let it out whenever the need comes. So you can't hold back after that. Every time you let your bowels loose, you are to squish your mess all over your rear and into the front of the diaper.

You're to do all this until bedtime, in which you must reach into the back of your diaper and pop another 5 marshmallows or a suppository into your butt again. You must also drink 2 litres before bed and not pee until you're under the covers.

After that point, have a nice sleep, and clean up in the morning~ :3

(For whoever is daring me, I have like 10 bananas and multiple bags of marshmallows. I also have superthick diapers and stuffers, and plastic pants that lock. Also a onesie and pacifier. I can't do superlong dares, but an hour or two is okie~)
Old 12-12-2017, 02:52 AM   #238
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Should probably mention that I'll be ready to do diaper stuff in a couple of hours. >//>
Old 12-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #239
crinkledog

Reviving this thread.

You're going to be sleeping diapered, pretty easy. I want you to put on a thick diaper, taking time to ensure you're using lots of powder and that your diaper is nice and tight. Next, put on some babyish clothes for bed. This can be a nice onesie with crotch snaps, footie pjs, or just your most childish shirt.

Next I want you to prepare yourself a nice bottle of milk or juice. You'll need to drink this once you're all tucked into bed.

Find a hypnosis file about wetting your diapers and listen to it while you're in bed with the lights off. I want you to try falling asleep while this file is playing.

Finally, once you're all situated, I want you to tie your hands up. If you have bondage mittens, use them. If not, you can use diapers (wet or not) or even socks (holding a balled up sock in your closed fist and putting another sock over your entire hand). Just ensure that you're hands are somewhat useless.

Before you get out of bed in the morning, your diaper must be wet and your bottle must be empty.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Hypnosis, Baby Food/Bottles, Highchairs, Bibs, Puppy Play, Messy Diapers (Laxatives), Games of Chance, Dice Dares, Sissy, Edging, Overnight Bondage, Embarrassing situations (with a hard limit of semi-public)
Limits: Obvious Public, Illegal, Pain, Long Term, Too Gross, Unsafe

Regress me
crinkledog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:32 PM   #240
raynacd
Distinguished Member

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. 5 suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 24 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)(You must roll 5 times and do each one)
1. Put on another 3 diapers
2. drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Have this on
7. Ice in the inner diaper
8 ice up your bum
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo