Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this compared to the other 'books' I've done
Much Worse 9 14.75%
Slightly worse 9 14.75%
Same 17 27.87%
Slightly better 10 16.39%
Much better 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #226
Happyface

This story is really great.
Happyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #227
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Part 61

The following Monday, Pam decided she was ready to take the test. She and John had both agreed that this would be when she took the "first part" of the test. She felt nervous about that phrase- "the first part". How many parts would this test have? Would it be really long? What would the first consist of? Would it be difficult? Would the other parts be even more difficult? The prevailing questions all swirled around in her mind. She wanted to do well on the test. She knew that, yes, she could retake it. However, she knew that it would still be a failure if she... failed.

But, today, she was ready. Ready in all senses of the word. Or at least she hoped she was. Pam headed upstairs, as usual. She saw a note from John. It said, "Dear Pam, please wait in the kitchen. No need to make breakfast today- I'm eating out. You can make some for yourself. I thought it might have been better if you were allowed some stress-free time to your self on test day. I'll be back soon, John."

Following orders, she stood in the kitchen and just breathed. She breathed calmly and deeply. The breaths gave her confidence. She silently stood around in the early light of the morning, starting to make breakfast. She hummed wordlessly.

After she'd eaten and placed her dishes carefully in the sink, she just kept on being quiet. Calming herself down. Trying to make herself feel better about this test.

She didn't know why it was so important to her that she did really well on this test. She knew she wanted to impress John- that was a big part of it. Perhaps it was because she had to feel like she'd learned something over the past summer. She didn't know why- it just felt like she simply had to.

It was then that she heard the front door open. Her master was back. She heard his footprints. She was shaking with nervousness and anticipation. When he finally came into view, she knew she was ready. She said, "Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, slut. And how are you doing this fine morning?"

"I'm doing well Master. A bit nervous for the test."

"Oh, don't be. This first part is the easy part. The written test, that's what you'll be doing today. I'm telling you, that's always the easiest part. So, do you have a number two pencil?" Pam nodded yes. "Good, good. I'll bring over the test. If you wish to go to the bathroom, you have permission for the next five mnutes, but after that you'll be punished."

Pam was feeling a little nervous, so went to the bathroom. When she came back, she saw a huge test sitting on the table. Pam was even more nervous now- that was a huge test. How could she get through all that?

She sat down, and breathed deeply. John said, "You may begin."

Pam wasted no time dillying or dallying. She looked at the questions and started to answer them. The test was very long and covered a lot of different things. There were many different sections.

The first section was "The Fifteen Rules". It asked her to write all the rules, word for word. Then it asked her to answer questions interpreting the rules.

The second section was "Your Master". It asked her questions like this one:

Quote:
47. What is Master's favorite food?
The third section was called "Common Knowledge". It asked her standard questions about math, conversions, English, history, etc...

The fourth section was the "Slave's Knowledge" section. It asked lots of questions about things every slave should know. Some of these asked her to write detailed descriptions of how to do something for her Master, some of these were multiple choice questions about little things. One of these questions was

Quote:
157. Describe in 300-500 words the process of worshipping your Master's ass.
The fifth section, entitled "BDSM Theory" was the shortest at just 42 questions. It asked questions about the different roles of the Master and the Slave. It asked her things about why she liked being submissive.

The last section was simply "Miscelania." It drew from every moment the two of them had shared. Some of the questions were like this:

Quote:
234. What was the name of the woman who died your hair?
Others were like this:

Quote:
258. How many times have I inserted a butt plug into you?
When she completed the test, all 300 questions, she was exhausted. But proud of herself.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #228
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great work officelover!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:05 PM   #229
nich

u gonna finish this?
nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #230
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Yes, nich, I will finish this sotry. I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. I've been under a lot of stress at work recently. Also, there's been a death in my family. I haven't really had the time, the patience, or the desire to go on getDare and post recently. I'll post more relatively soon though.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #231
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 62 - Rule 1

Always will I call Master, Master or Sir,
For otherwise is laziness and disrespect's lure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, John woke her up early. He said, "Today's going to be a busy day. We'll be taking three, maybe four tests if we have time. The first one will be relatively short, so we'll do it before your breakfast. I'll give you a couple of minutes to prepare yourself, and then I'll expect you to come over to the punishment room. Don't worry- it won't be so bad." With that, he abruptly left her to her own thoughts.

Oh dear. She thought, I am not ready for this. I don't even know what kind of test this one will be. I'm scared! Oh shit, I'm scared! She gathered what little confidence and bravery she had, sucked in her gut, and headed over to the punishment room. John was waiting there, smiling. His smile put her slightly at ease- not completely, but it helped. He said to her, "Now, slave, good morning."

She said, "Good morning, Master."

"How was your sleep?" Asked John.

Pam pleasantly responded, "Good, sir. Thank you for asking. How was yours, Master?"

"Excellent, slut." He struck a more serious tone. "Now, to business. You took the first part of the Test yesterday. I have to say- I'm impressed." Pam breathed a sigh of relief. "You did remarkably well. A 98. I was looking for an 100, but 98 is good too. A+ work. You passed it. Congratulations. However, the Test is hardly over. I trust you know the Rules, correct?"

Pam replied dutifully, "Of course, Master."

"Good, good.", He said, "Now, slut, would you mind telling me the first one?"

Pam repeated the rule, "Always will I call Master, Master or Sir, for otherwise is laziness and disrespect's lure."

"Good. Now, here's what will happen. For each rule I gave you, we will have a test. A test to see how well you know your stuff. Each test demonstrates not only your knowledge of the rules but your execution of them as well. And, there’s some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?”

“Um… the good news, please.”

“The good news is that these tests will be pass-fail. You either pass the test or you fail. I will decide if you’ve failed or not. You won’t be graded, but you will need to receive a check for each rule.”

“And the bad news, Master?”

“The bad news is that you don’t want to fail. If you fail, you’ll be punished and then you’ll retake the test. The catch is you only have ten retakes, and there are fifteen tests. Believe me; you don’t want to be retaking tests. If you use up all of your retakes, you’ll be forced to flunk the test. That means we’ll have to go through all the training again, and you’ll have to take the exam, and blah blah blah. That could be another three months. And- it depends how bad you do on these tests. If you flunk, I may not take you back. I might decide against being your Master. So, do as well as you possibly can on these tests; they are the most important ones you’ll take with me.”

Pam felt an icy chill. This was news to her. She did not know that her future relationship with John would depend on these fifteen tests. If she was to fail only ten times (which she knew wouldn’t be that difficult) and she’d have to do all this over again. And that was if she was lucky- if she did really bad on these tests, he might not even take her back as a slave. He might abandon her. The pressure was so intense- she wanted to do anything she could to please her Master. She wanted so badly to be his slave- for real. And now she found out that all of that depended on the next few days. She knew what she had to do. Pam knew that she would have to do her best these upcoming days.

“Do you understand, whore?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Now let’s begin the first test. Always call me Master or Sir, right? Well, here’s how this test is going to work. Bitch, I trust you remember the game Simon Says from kindergarten?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Well, we’ll be playing a variation of it. It’s called Master Says. I realized I couldn’t quiz you on calling me Master, so I decided to test you a different way. You’ll only respond to my orders when I say ‘Master Says’. In order to do it though, slut, you’ll have to stand on this table. Don’t worry. I’ll tell you when the tes- game begins.”

Pam followed orders, as usual. She got up onto the table. You see, Pam was still naked. She nearly always was. As the narrator, I feel the importance in reminding you of that little fun fact from time to time. Pam stood, naked, on the table. John took a moment to admire his slave. He circled the table twice, surveying her body from all perspectives. He admired the blonde hair that she now possessed (she died it for him). He smiled at her large, natural tits. He hardened at the sight of her big, tight ass. He liked Pam a lot.

“Slave,” he said, “we are going to begin the test. Are you ready?”

Pam took a deep, deep breath. She calmed herself down a bit, and said meekly, “Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. Okay, we are now beginning. Master says raise your right leg.”

Pam did so. “Master says put it down.”

Pam lowered her leg. “Raise the left one.”

She followed orders, and instantly regretted it. John looked at her and said, “You stupid, stupid whore. That was the saddest attempt at Master Says I’ve ever seen. Where were you in kindergarten? Have you forgotten how to play a game that pre-schoolers play? You idiotic cunt, you should know better!”

Pam felt so depressed. She thought to herself, Stupid, stupid, stupid! Every word he’s saying is right! The third command, and I already mess up! It’s the first fucking test and I already need to use one of my do-overs! How the fuck am I supposed to last through all fifteen when I can’t even play fucking Simon Says?!! Stupid, stupid cunt!!!

Now Master said, “Well, here’s what we’re going to do. Okay. I’m a very generous Master, so I’m going to let you keep that save. But at the end of the day, you are going to be punished so hard. You’re going to hate yourself for being the idiot you are.”

“Thank you, Master. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Master!”

“Enough! Now, let’s try this again. Master says put your hands over your head.”

Pam followed instructions. “Put them down on the ground.” Pam showed no reaction whatsoever. She didn’t budge. John smiled, and said, “Well, at least that’s a slight improvement. That proves you at least are at Pre-K grade level. Now, Master says put them down.” Pam eagerly put her hands down by her side.

“Jump up and down.”

No response.

Please jump up and down.”

No response.

“Okay, okay. Master says jump up and down.” She finally listened to him. She began to energetically jump up and down. Gradually, she saw that he was enjoying this. He didn’t tell her to stop for a couple of minutes.

“Okay, stop.” He said, finally. Pam didn’t stop.

“Slut! I said to stop!” Pam still didn’t stop.

Now John smiled. “Okay, you got me. Master says to stop. Pam immediately stopped her jumping. It couldn’t have come a moment to soon either- she was entering the realm of exhaustion.

Now, John said, “Okay, Master says to begin masturbating.”

This was finally uncomfortable. Pam began to finger herself. It was humiliating doing this in front of John, her Master. He was watching attentively. You could see that he was thrilled to see his slut slave masturbating in front of him. It was a highly erotic experience. Pam gradually replaced her humiliation and embarrassment with desire and lust. Soon she only wanted to cum. But it was all part of John’s cruel plan. “Master says to stop.” Dejectedly, she did. It was difficult to stop.

“Okay, now shake your ass for me.”

She did nothing. “Master says shake your ass.” She began shaking her ass. She moved sexily, using as much eroticism as there was at her disposal. She could tell he was doing this not only to test her, but because he wanted a show.

“Okay, master says stop. Master says give me a milkshake.”

She began shaking her tits as best she could. She could see John’s boner.

“Okay, master says stop. Master says touch your eye.”

She did so. “Master says spank your ass, twelve times.”

She started to spank her ass. “Harder!” She did it at the same exact speed and level of pain. John said, “Master says harder!” She complied.

“Master says stop. Master says you passed.”

Last edited by Officelover; 01-29-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Finishing up
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #232
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story officelover!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #233
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 63 - Rule 2

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!

Oh my Gosh I've been so busy recently! I haven't written in A MONTH! I feel so sorry guys! Don't abandon this story please- please keep reading. I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When to me my master speaks,
From my mouth no word leaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, slut, get off the table." Pam did nothing. "The game's over! You listen to all of my orders whether or not they have 'Master Says' in front of them. I'm ordering you to get off that table or face serious consequences." Pam reluctantly followed her orders, not sure whether or not this was a trick. "Good slut," he said, resting her worries, "you passed the first test successfully. That one was short. And easy. Am I right, slave? Was that an easy test?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now, would you do me the honor of reciting the second rule, bitch?"

"Certainly Master... When to me my master speaks, from my mouth no word leaks."

"Excellent, slave. That is correct. Now, what kind of test do you think this will be?"

"I... I don't know, master."

"Hmmm... all right, down on the ground. Close your eyes. Here's the test... if you make any noise at all, you'll fail." Pam was kneeling on the floor. She was extremely anxious- she had no idea what her Master had in store for her. She sat there in utter silence, cold anticipation for the longest time- two minutes. Then all of a sudden a sound broke the silence. A whipping noise and the pain that accompanied it. Pam felt like screaming. She wanted to yell out in pain and agony- however, she knew that if she did she'd fail. She literally bit her tongue to subdue the pain.

"Did you expect that, my slut? Did you? Answer me, dear, when I talk to you! Not following orders today, are we?! Well, that deserves punishment!" Another hard stroke of the whip. She had never been whipped this hard. It felt horrible. The thing tht put her on edge is that after the second whip stroke there was a long period of complete silence. To quote Douglas Adams, "For a moment, nothing happened. A couple of seconds later, nothing contnued to happen."

Then something happened. Suddenly, a large plug was plunged up her asshole. She wanted to gasp in surprise, yell in shock. She did niether. Instead, she continued to kneel and nothing else continued to happen. The plug was removed soon, only to be reinserted for what must have been 7 minutes. When it was finally removed, her ass recieved more torture. She felt an immediate swat on her shapely ass. Then another and another and another. John's strong, masculine hands hurt a lot.

Soon after there was more whipping. It was getting easier to remain silent for Pam. She could internalize the pain a lot better now. Then something she didn't expect happened. A bucket of freezing cold water was emptied on her naked body. She felt like yelping from the sheer surprise of the moment. She kept control though.

These kinds of things went on for about an hour. She managed to keep quiet the entire time. John finally told her, "Congratulations, slut. You passed. You may now speak again."

Pam breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you Master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

I know that this section wasn't great, but I have to start somewhere. Comments please!!!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #234
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 64 - Rule 3

Without my master's permission I won't cum,
Or even just edge some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

John said to Pam, "Let's take a short break, okay? Like fifteen minutes."

Another relieved sigh. "Yes... Master..."

John said, "I'm going to leave you to yourself for a couple minutes."

"Thank you, Master."

With that, Pam was left on her own. She could relax. She could think about the situation. She could calmly accept what was going on. She knew that these tests would prove to be quite important to her relationship with John. She was angry at herself for already losing one of her precious saves. However, she was also proud for getting through the first two challenges so quickly.

She sat silently on the ground, and breathed. In... then out. It was a simple, relaxing exercize that she did when she wanted to calm down. She knew that she would have to be ready to face whatever the next test was.

Before she knew it, John returned. 15 minutes had flown by quicker than they should have. “Well, well, well.” He said, upon his arrival. “Meditation, is it?”

“Uh… yes, sir.”

“Good. Healthy. Relaxing. Are you relaxed for your next test?”

She breathed, blinked, and answered, “Yes, master.”

“Good, slut. Recite the third rule for me, bitch.”

Without my master's permission I won't cum, or even just edge some.”

“Very good, slave.” He circled around her. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable. “What do you think that this next test will be?”

She answered gingerly, “You’ll not let me cum?”

“Well done. You’ve used some of the simplest logic I’ve heard of to arrive at the simplest possible solution. Yes, whore, I will not let you cum. But it shall be more than that.” He paused, and looked directly into Pam’s eyes. “Are you quite horny, slut?”

“Y- yes, Master.”

“Hmmm… Yes. I can see it in your eyes. You need the pleasure. You need to feel that drug-like blast of pleasure ripple across your sensual, clear, perfect skin. The nearest bristle could send your sex senses flying, couldn’t they?”

“Yes, master.”

“You’ve done as I’ve ordered and haven’t came the past week, right Pam?”

“Of course, Master.”

“Good. Now, this test might take a while. First, let’s put you onto the table.” Pam was once again lifted and placed on the bondage table. Her feet were restrained, but her wrists were let free. “That’s making you horny too, isn’t it Pam? I know you like being restrained… whore.” Before she could answer him, a gag elegantly slid around her mouth. She was so turned on.

“Just listen, whore.” Two iPod speakers were popped into her ears. They played subtly sexy sounds. She found her self drifting away into a fantasy land. She could smell sex. She found her hands float towards her pussy. “Ah ah ah!” cried John. “You can’t touch yourself, remember? That’s the whole point of the test. You’re not allowed to cum, stupid whore.”

Now the nice TV in front of her turned on. She turned on with it, for it was showing a constant loop of porn. Filthy, dirty stuff. Just her type. Keeping her hands away from her vagina was like separating two magnets. She tried to close her eyes, block out her senses. She tried thinking of dead kittens or hitting mail trucks. Neither worked. Nothing could keep her from the Urge.

Three hours passed on that table. Three grueling hours. How she managed is a mystery to this narrator. Perhaps it was her love for John. Perhaps she was just a good whore. I can’t really say.

John finally spoke, and stopped the sex sounds. He turned off the television set abruptly. “You’ve proven yourself, slut. You’ve proven you can resist touching yourself. However, that’s only half of the rule. Now, slut, we’ll see if you can resist cumming.”

First, he blindfolded her. Then, he restrained her wrists. “I bet you wish you had these on for the past three hours. It would have been a hell of a lot easier on your part.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Don’t speak, Pam. Just… feel.”

She waited and felt. Soon she heard a buzzing noise. Within a couple of seconds electric shocks woke up her temporarily slumbering cunt. She was on the edge. She was on the borderline of anticipation and insanity. She was caught in a purgatory between heaven and hell. She knew that she couldn’t take any more than four more seconds.

The vibration stopped in three. And a half.

She was at the very threshold of ultimate pleasure, release, and euphoria. It was swept away from her- all of the pleasure. She needed more. She was exhausted from all of this anticipation. She could cum in an instant. She tried to remember her task – don’t cum. It was one of the hardest things she had done with John so far.

The pause was long. Silent. Her pussy was slowly consoled by the silence. Not for long though- soon the vibration came back, only louder. It scraped her cunt’s surface and nearly drove her mad. She wanted so badly to let go, to give up. But, unfortunately for her, she was not a quitter. No desire was strong enough. She had some inner strength.

Then, the vibration got louder, harder, and worse. She was screaming through the gag. She was on the verge of ecstasy when it all stopped. “Good job, slut.”

The gag was removed. “Thank you, master.”

“You’ve passed, slut.”

“Thank you, master.”

“You should know that if you even think about cumming today we’ll have to do this whole test all over again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.” She said, glumly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey...

I'm sorry. I haven't posted in two months.

Times have been tough recently.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #235
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

yay PERFECT

THANKS OL

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #236
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

Just finished both of the first two Pam's Stories and caught up in this one. All i have to say is you are an amazing writer and you have the best story on getdare ever written. I am eagerly awaiting a new installment! Keep 'em commin please and thank you!

P.S. I am 18 and am looking for a female slave 18-22. I am looking to be a new master and I will take things slow-ish. (Must be willing to take/send pics to e-mail, no face if you don't want.)
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #237
coolandtechy

Quote:
Just finished both of the first two Pam's Stories and caught up in this one. All i have to say is you are an amazing writer and you have the best story on getdare ever written. I am eagerly awaiting a new installment! Keep 'em commin please and thank you
I have to agree. There is not as better story on getDare than the three that you have written. I hope, once you are done with this trilogy, you will start a new one. You really are an amazing writer.

Please dont mind that I havent posted before. I will be posting a lot from now on.
coolandtechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #238
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 65 - Rule 6

If to the bathroom I have to go,
I'll have to first ask Master yes or no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pam had gotten the rest of the day off from John. He told her that she had "worked hard enough" and that she'd "do even more tomorrow." Pam got a very good night's sleep and woke up late the next morning (well, late for her anyways - about 8 A.M.)

John was already up when she went into the kitchen. It looked as though he had prepared himself his own meal. "Master, I'm so sorry! I must have overslept-"

He silenced her with the wave of his hand. "It's okay, slut. It's okay. Don't you think I would have woken you up and punished you already if I was mad? You're going to need to have slept. Today's a big day." She knew that today was going to have more tests for her. She expected the next one to be the fourth rule, 'Never will I let anyone else fuck me in any sense, I am here simply to make Master less tense.' That would follow the sequential order all of the tests so far had bended to. She didn't understand, however, how he would test her on it.

John said, "We will not be doing the fourth rule first."

"What?" Asked Pam.

"We will not be doing the fourth rule yet. That we will have to wait for." With that, he offered her some toast and orange juice. "Eat it! That's an order! You'll need your strength."

Both of them ate their breakfasts.

"Master?" Pam said, after she'd finished her breakfast.

"Yes?"

"Which rule will we do?"

He chuckled. "If you must know, bitch, we'll be doing rule six right now. Why don't you recite it for me?"

Pam took a moment and then said, "If to the bathroom I have to go, I'll have to first ask Master yes or no." Alarm built up in her face, very quickly. She felt that stereotypical feeling of having to go to the bathroom. "Master, what was in my food?"

"Ah, you've figured it out. You have consumed many laxitives. You will feel like you have to piss and shit within the next five minutes, or maybe you already feel as though you have to."

She felt insane. How could he do this to me? This is what Daniel did to me! This is the torture he used on me! This is... this is... oh I can't be mad at him! I love him! But... oh my God, I have to piss so fucking bad!!

She said, "You're not going to let me piss are you?"

He shook his head.

"I didn't think so."
Two hours later, the poor girl was spread eagle tied to a wall. Underneath her was a bucket, standing on a stool. If she pissed, the bucket would collect it and be a tell-tale sign to John, who'd gone out. She tried as hard as she could to not piss. She was thinking about everything that she thought would make her forget about pissing. She tried as hard as she could to distract herself, all to no avail. She just couldn't stop.

She stood there, agonized. She realized she could no longer help it anymore. She let the disgusting trickle fly. She pissed directly into the bucket. She breathed heavily, relaxing only a bit. She knew the whole time that John would punish her hardly and she'd just wasted one of her nine remaining fails. She just stood, bound, helpless waiting for her Master to come home, see her mess and punish her.

It was an hour before John returned. When he saw the bucket his smile faded. "Really, slave? I expected more out of you." With that, he untied her and told her to wait. She watched him as he pissed into the bucket. Then, worldessly, he took her and pushed her face into the bucket. She didn't expect it at all. It was disgusting. The bucket was fairly small and her face landed right in the piss.

He laughed and gave her more laxitives, and seven glasses of water. She was forced to be bound again, for three hours. This time, John literally sat and watched her squirm the entire time. He finally told her to piss. She pissed into the same bucket, which had not been emptied. To further punish her, John grabbed the bucket, poured it over Pam's hair, and left her there for another hour.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #239
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As you may have seen from my blog post, I'm leaving getDare for a long time. When I come back I may continue this story, or I may not. We'll see. If not, I'm sure you'll find other stories to amuse you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk