Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-20-2023, 08:47 AM   #2311
Olijfjeszijnlekker
Account Banned

Wax all of your body hair with ducktape

No limits for me
Olijfjeszijnlekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 10:49 AM   #2312
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Make yourself a duct tape bikini and perform for strangers on Omegle for 25 minutes. If they tell you to take it off, then you may remove it early.
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 02:05 PM   #2313
andys

duct tape your biggest toy in your ass

Rules and toys , fell free to add:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96403

19, wannabe Sissy

Likes: Feminization, rules, humiliation, control, light pain, chastity, hidden public,medieval torture.

Limits: Everything illegal, permanent, blood, scat, real life elements, pics, videos , face, blood
andys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 07:20 AM   #2314
fruitlessventure

Wrap your chastity key with an entire roll of duct tape and lock up. No sharp objects allowed for unwrapping the tape once you're done

Chastity: Currently Locked (add/remove time)
Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 07:52 AM   #2315
Nightshade.

Clean 3 rooms of your house with your legs taped together at the ankles and the knees
Limits- my photos, public exposure, messy (food/toilet), diaper, feet, sexual (edges, orgasm, stimulation, vaginal insertion)
Rules & PM Dares
Slave to GivingWantingDares & Nox
my human sex map
Nightshade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 12:56 AM   #2316
JJZRH

Default Hidden

First do not shave your legs for 1 whole week. Now you cover them completely in duct tape. Not tied but like leggings. After this you put real leggings above them to hide the duct tape. I know that full public ist a limit but since your legs are covered it's a hidden sensation. Go out in public for 1 hour. You can't stop at any time. Keep walking the whole duration. And enjoy peeling off the tape after.
Message me if you want some more micromanagement added.

Maybe: public

Limits: scat, photos, diaper, poop, blood
JJZRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:30 AM   #2317
socklover

tape your intimate area so you create a duct tape underwear, make sure your clit and butt is firmly stuck, then wrap duct tape across your nipples to make yourself a sexy bra, once finished you drink 1L water before wrapping your hands into balls, make sure to tighten them well, once you have to pee you're allowed to try to get out but no scissors or sharp objects allowed until you peed yourself

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to socklover for this post:
Old 03-14-2023, 10:59 AM   #2318
Foxilla

Take a large plastic bag and cut holes in it for the head, arms and legs. Get inside it, then cover all the holes with duck tape. Go exercise for an hour or two. After that you can take it off, for an extra challenge you can wait 2 hours before you wash up.

I had a hard time but I came back lol

«❤️» Love: Degrading, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis, semi-public
«💖» Likes: Bets, Pain, name-calling, clothes control, teasing, strict schedule
«💔» Dislikes: piss, anal, icy hot/toothpaste,
«🚫» Limits: age play, face/photos/videos/voice/personal info, permanent, scat, edging, sharing info
Foxilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 06:25 PM   #2319
MagnumOpus

First, tape your bare feet together with the soles facing each other, then tape your hands and wrists together after threading them through the gap between your legs. You may free yourself after two hours.

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:44 PM   #2320
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Rather unfortunate that you own no toys but we will work with what we have.

Required items:
-Ductape
-Headphones (preferable if wireless)
-Blindfold

For starters you will create 2 playlists.
1. First one is filled with an 1-2 Hours of Petplay Hypno files.
2. Second one is filled with an equivalent duration of Moaning.

You will simply put on the blindfold + headphones.
If you have wireless ones congratulations, you are done.
If you dont have them wireless, you will have to get creative, either ductape the phone to your arm and play the playlist, or use an extra long cable and be effectively leashed to your computer.

Once preparations are done and the playlist is going, you will just like a puppy wrap your legs together so you are forced to walk on your knees, followed by ductaping your hands into fists, or rather useless paws.

You are to remain in this position until the end of the playlist or you manage to cum by humping the floor, your pillows or anything else.

Fore safety you are free to keep a bucket with soapwater close to soak your paws in if you are unable to free yourself.
Of a pair of scissors also helps.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:55 PM   #2321
alextscott95

Frog tie yourself in front of a window, tape your largest dildo/plug in your ass and tape the large thing you can fit inside your mouth as a gag.

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, piss, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 03:09 PM   #2322
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

As 'Public' is unfortunately one of my very few limits I will have to decline your dare.

But out of fairness I will provide you with a slightly altered version of yours.

We'll start off by you inserting a buttplug of your choice.
Give yourself a nice deep wedgie to nudge it in as deep as possible.

Now you give yourself another wedgie, this time using ductape.
Fixate the wedgie on the highest point effectively giving yourself a ductape thong.

Now we proceed to Frogtie you in that position followed by inserting your socks into that mouth of yours. Of course this leads to a ductape gag.

and finally wrap the hands behind your back.

You are to remain in this position until you managed to hump something and cum using the buttplug or... well let's say, 2 hours will teach you.
Old 03-15-2023, 03:36 PM   #2323
alextscott95

I'll use my lovense plug as it's one of my largest and can be controlled by anyone. I'll post the link in the remote control toy threads. Let's remove the public element and keep your dare the same with the exception of adding a plug as the gag for you.

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, piss, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 06:31 PM   #2324
MagnumOpus

First, insert your largest dildo in your ass and put on your cock cage, then make yourself some tight duct tape underwear. Use your wand on your taped-over crotch while you paddle your ass, and do so until you cum. Once you cum, you may rip off your duct tape underwear.

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MagnumOpus for this post:
Old 03-22-2023, 08:12 AM   #2325
Melira
Account Banned

A simple one, ductape your hands into little useless fists and try to cum only using a dildo, if you are unable to then remain useless as you are for another 3 hours afterwards.
Melira is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
duct, tape