Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-31-2011, 02:48 AM   #211
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 25. An Audience with the Princess

Evie

Evie followed along behind the two sisters into the Lower Form dormitory. Hannah checked her assignment sheet, and noted that she was in the same room number as the year before, only one floor lower. Together the girls headed up the stairs to the second floor – fourth year students were on the first floor, third years on the second, and so on - and on to Hannah's new room to see if her new roommate had arrived yet.

Reaching the door, Hannah unlocked it, then looked up at her big sister.

'Go on,' Emily said quietly. 'We're not going anywhere.'

Hannah nodded, opened the door, and went inside.

'About time you showed up,' a voice said from inside. 'I thought I was going to have to unpack my things myself.'

Evie and Emily followed Hannah into the room. The owner of the voice was a young girl lying on her belly on her bed – on her mattress, actually, the bed being unmade – with her feet up and crossed in the air behind her as she stared at a magazine with a very bored expression on her face.

The girl had shoulder length black hair and the most incredible blue eyes Evie had seen; like many blue-eyed people, Evie was unimpressed with her own blue eyes but fascinated and impressed by others with them. She had a small frame, and was dressed in a small black babydoll of the sort of sheerness that made Evie blush to look at the girl, the narrow lines of a black G-string being the only visible coverage beneath it.

'Hi, I'm Hannah,' Hannah said to the girl, obviously attempting to put her best face on things. 'I guess we're rooming together this year.'

The girl turned a page of her magazine.

'My name is Natasha, but you can call me "Mistress" or "Your Highness",' the girl replied, not looking up. 'You can start with my clothing; lingerie is in the dark blue suitcase, marked with a blue tag.'

'Excuse me?' Hannah asked.

'It goes in the top drawer,' the girl continued, as if Hannah hadn't said anything. 'I might have brought too much clothing for these small drawers, so use yours for my socks and t-shirts.'

'I can't do this,' Hannah said. She spun on her heel and walked from the room between Emily and Evie.

Evie and Emily exchanged glances. Evie, for one, did not blame Hannah one bit. Emily had been wearing a similarly disapproving expression, but now that Hannah was out of the room, her face changed to one of amusement.

'Lil Han is going to have so much fun putting up with that this year,' Emily said, smiling. She moved over to Natasha, who'd finally looked up from her magazine to glance at the older girls. 'Try not to be too horrible to my sister,' Emily told the younger girl. 'Being a self-entitled bitch and bossing her about is between you two, so long as you know the boundaries and don't actually put her in danger.'

Natasha simply blinked, regarding Emily with a quiet sort of intelligence that took Evie aback.

'That'll be all for today,' Natasha said, turning back to her magazine as if dismissing the two girls from existence.

'Oh, this is going to be hilarious,' Emily said, leaning back with her hands behind her head as she walked from the room.

Evie followed Emily out, closing the door behind her.

'Is that really okay?' Evie asked as she caught up to Emily. 'Shouldn't you be, I don't know, a lot more protective of your sister?'

'Why?' Emily asked. 'So long as she doesn't actually hurt her, it'll be a good learning experience for Han. Either she'll learn to deal with it, or she'll be kept busy serving the girl all year. Either way, it'll keep her occupied.'

Evie didn't understand. 'But she was such a bitch.'

'Ten points to Evie House,' Emily said. 'I wasn't offering her the sweetness tiara; I was thinking of saving that for you.'

Evie blinked. 'You think I'm sweet?'

'Sweet as honeycakes, bound to be eaten up.' Emily sighed. 'Come on,' she said. 'We'd better go find Han before she drowns the campus in tears.'
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #212
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, hope poor Hannah can get the better of her!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:17 AM   #213
Feudal

Leo, each time I start to think that I can anticipate what might be coming next, you surprise me! If it wasn't all so damned hot, I think I'd probably feel utterly exhausted!

:-)

Brilliant!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:41 AM   #214
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 26. Collecting Hannah

Evie

They found Hannah standing on the green in front of the Lower Form dormitories. As soon as Evie and Emily approached, Hannah ran up to them, burying her face in her sister's chest.

'I can not deal with ... with that all year,' Hannah wailed into Emily's chest.

'There there,' Emily said, her tone full of love and concern, not at all the amused and sardonic sibling that Evie had just seen upstairs. 'You're with us tonight, no need to think about it at all until morning.'

'Okay.' Hannah sighed, then pulled back from Emily, hooking her arm with her sister's and falling in beside her. 'Get me out of here? Please?'

'Of course,' Emily told her sister, and the three girls made their way back across the school grounds to the Upper Form dormitory.

Evie watched the exchange in silence, falling into step with the two girls without a word, pondering what she'd seen. Apart, Emily had seemed almost harsh in her attitude towards her little sister, but the sort of harsh that was a mother bird pushing her chicks from the nest to teach them to fly. But then, once she was with her again, Emily was all cuddles and coddling, giving the younger sibling whatever she wanted. Evie didn't get it. Wouldn't it be better to do one or the other?

The three girls entered the upper dormitory and went up the stairs. Evie saw that the building was laid out almost identically to the Lower Form dorm, except that there was one less storey to this building, which to Evie suggested that they were built already knowing how many year levels there would be and how they would be split. They left the stairs on the third storey and walked down the empty hallway to find Emily and Nicole's new room.

'Here we are, three one one,' Emily said.

'Isn't it three eleven?' Hannah asked, giggling.

'Whatever,' Emily snorted, and opened the door.

As the girls went inside, Evie couldn't help but gaze down the hall at room number three one seven. Her own room, which she hadn't even been in yet, but that right now Nicole was in there with Nicole, doing ... what was she doing? Cuddling with Alyssa, still crying? And what had caused it?

'Come on, slow poke,' Hannah said, reappearing in the doorway and grabbing Evie's hand to lead her inside.

Evie smiled at the younger girl and followed her into the room. Inside, Emily was on the phone, so Evie took a seat on the bed opposite from Emily - which she noted by the boxes piled at the end belonged to Nicole. Hannah joined her, not wanting to interrupt her sister, and Evie was glad of the warmth of the younger girl's hand to hold.

'Important call?' Evie murmured quietly.

'Nah, just Alyssa,' Hannah explained just as quietly. 'No idea what they're talking about, though.'

'I hope Nicole's okay,' Evie said.

'She'll be just fine,' Hannah said confidently. 'That girl's made of pure steel.'

Neither girl could make any sense of the conversation from Emily's simple replies, and so settled down to wait for her to get off the phone.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:00 AM   #215
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, nice writing and good story development too! Happy New Year!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #216
female-from-denmark

This is a good story Just found it today and couldn't stop reading till i was done.
Please put me on the list for messages when a new part is up

No, Im not looking for a master or a slave.
female-from-denmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #217
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Lots of parts i needed to catch up on o.o sorry for the lack of replies leo but the updates have been fantastic

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #218
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 27. The Second Half of the Story

Nicole

Fear and excitement parried thrusts against each other, doing battle all the way across Nicole's mind as she prepared to remove her underwear on Alyssa's orders, and more importantly, display her dirtiness for both of them to look at.

Nicole slid her panties down over her legs and then stepped out of them. Once they were off, she then - as ordered - set her dirty underwear on her lap, folding them so that the crotch - which was very obviously soiled with her juices from the day's many exertions and excitements - was clearly on display.

It would have been easier for Nicole to look away, but she was sure she wouldn't be permitted that, and so she simply stared blankly at her own dried juices on the fabric of her underwear, her cheeks heating up.

'Perfect,' Alyssa practically purred, and gave Nicole's neck another kiss.

Nicole moaned softly. She had to admire what Alyssa was doing to her. She was well aware that Alyssa's own biggest fetish was dirty panties, so she was getting exactly what she wanted, while the both of them also knew that what really drove Nicole crazy was having all control taken away, to be forced into things she wouldn't otherwise do. Such as being dirty like this, or accepting being called dirty names, or accepting being given physical pain. And Alyssa was an expert at all three.

'You're a good little girl, really, when you stop being stubborn,' Alyssa murmured, covering Nicole's neck in more kisses as her fingers pulled Nicole's dress up over her torso.

She paused in her kissing for just long enough to fully remove Nicole's dress, tossing it across the room to land somewhere in the darkness - the only lighting in the room was coming from a small desk lamp at the end of the bed opposite, and it did little more than bathe Nicole in a soft yellow glow, while leaving everything else in gloom. Then her lips were back, and her teeth, biting into Nicole's neck, gently at first, then harder, her mouth sucking the bitten flesh in-between.

Nicole moaned, more loudly this time, arching back, knowing that Alyssa wouldn't want her to completely slouch against her while she was still able to remain upright. Her fingers scratched at the mattress below, idly at first, then frantically as Alyssa bit down harder and the blonde's torturous fingers found her bare nipples and began to pinch and tweak at them.

Alyssa kept up the pressure, holding Nicole's neck in the hickey until she forced an actual squeal out of Nicole's lips. She let go of Nicole's nipples at the same time as she finally released the love bite, blowing on the spot that was now wet with saliva and, Nicole imagined, would be bruising up already.

Nicole was not even given a chance to catch her breath before Alyssa's fingernails were digging into her thighs, guiding her legs back wide apart.

'Put your feet up on the edge of the bed, and lean back a little so that little puss is up against the open air,' Alyssa instructed her.

Nicole did as she was told, careful to keep her legs open, struggling not to fall back, having to use her arms to support herself.

In this new position, she felt terribly exposed, and her thighs protested slightly at being kept so wide apart, as they were bent now almost parallel to each other.

'Every time you close your legs - for any reason at all - you earn a hard slap on your clit,' Alyssa told her, the blonde's fingers working their way back down the sensitive insides of her thighs. 'And we both know how sensitive that little clitty of yours is - you wouldn't like the results.'

'I know I won't, Miss,' Nicole gasped, hating the title but knowing that she had to obey now. The gasp was due to the spiralling patterns that Alyssa's fingernails were drawing on her thighs; they also made her shiver and want to slam her legs closed, or just fall over onto her back. 'I'll keep them open.'

'And why will you keep them open?' Alyssa asked, her fingers coming tantalisingly close to Nicole's bare lower lips.

'Because you told me to, Miss,' Nicole breathed out the words, her whole body tense with anticipation of being touched.

'The question is why I told you to,' Alyssa informed her. 'And by the end of the night, you will admit, privately to me at least, that it's because you're a slut and really, you do want everyone touching your pussy.'

Nicole made a face, but said nothing in reply. Now that Alyssa had turned her on so much, Nicole knew that everything Alyssa was saying was true, but she'd be damned if she'd ever admit that to anyone else; it was hard enough admitting it silently to herself. But it was true and right at that moment, she wanted to be fingered - and it didn't matter if it was Alyssa or whether it was anyone else at all who was doing it, so long as they did.

'Do you understand?' Alyssa asked. 'You're not getting anything nice until you answer.'

'Yes, Miss. I understand,' Nicole said quietly. I understand what you want, but I'm not admitting it, she mentally added.

'Good girl,' Alyssa said.

Finally, finally, Alyssa gave her what she'd been dying for. The blonde pressed one finger over Nicole's swollen pussy lips, then began to tease it back and forth until they opened enough to let her get a fingertip in between them, the fingertip pressing right against her wet entrance.

Nicole moaned, pushing her hips forward against Alyssa's finger. She wasn't disappointed, as Alyssa wet her finger by sliding it a little ways inside her, then began rubbing gently up and down her slit, working her lips further and further apart until she could touch Nicole's waiting clit directly, something that Nicole both dreaded and wanted so badly at that moment that she could almost cry.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #219
LilAngel
getDare Addict

YAYYYY!!!

My favourite bit is posted. I love you Leo (not really, you jerk).

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #220
Feudal

I can see why that might be LilAngel's favourite bit! I feel all funny now! :-)

Thanks again Leo!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #221
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for a awsome new chapter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #222
shark8000

Talking

This story is amazing!!!!! Please write more soon!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d
shark8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #223
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

You Sir, are awesome!
I only just discovered this and read it all - truly incredible!
Please can you add me to the spam list?
Thanks for a great story
Wedgied

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #224
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 27.2. The Second Half of the Story

Nicole

'Now carry on with your story,' Alyssa told her as she played with Nicole's sensitive pussy. 'You tasted Evie in the bathroom, and then? Did anything else happen?'

'Yes,' Nicole gasped, as Alyssa found a particularly sensitive spot to run her finger over. She forced out the rest of the words in a rush as Alyssa continued to tease closer and closer to her clit, without ever actually touching it. 'She admitted she'd set herself a dare, to go out into the carriage naked, and masturbate at either end of it without getting caught.'

'Oh my,' Alyssa murmured. 'That is rather daring. I can't imagine you doing that.'

'No, Miss,' Nicole agreed, breathing hard although Alyssa had done little more than tease her lightly. She was becoming less and less sure she could withstand much direct stimulation without crumpling into a jibbering heap of pleasure.

Then Alyssa tapped Nicole's clit once. It was only one finger, only one touch, but it was hard enough that Nicole let out a squeal of surprise, the shock jumping up through her body like electricity.

'I'm waiting,' Alyssa reminded her. 'Carry on. What happened next?'

'Then I told her I'd go with her and keep watch while she did her dare,' Nicole gasped.

'Keep watch?' Alyssa sounded amused as she went back to rubbing Nicole. 'Keep watch for people coming, or keep watching her doing it?'

'A bit of both,' Nicole replied, inwardly purring as Alyssa pleasured her. 'So we went out into the corridor and she crawled after me then knelt and fingered herself while she held and kissed my hand.'

Nicole wasn't usually so forward in her descriptions, but arousal had her firmly in its grasp now, and her inhibitions were slipping lower and lower. She ground her hips in little circles against Alyssa's fingers as she pleasured her, every touch bringing that amazing light and warmth into her body.

'Keep going,' Alyssa told her.

'And then when she came, we went down to the other end,' Nicole gasped. 'I went first and made sure it was clear, then called her over like a dog, and she came crawling after me. I called her a puppy, and scratched her chin and stroked her hair as she came for me, moaning that she wanted to be my little bitch.'

'And then?' Alyssa asked.

And then? And then, and then, and then everything had gone wrong. Her mood had slipped and she'd hated being there.

'And then I got mad!' Nicole burst out, closing her legs and hopping off the bed and onto her feet. She spun around towards Alyssa, her fists clenched. 'Why was she doing everything she was told? Why was she the one asking me if it was okay for her to be doing those things? Why was she looking to me for guidance? I'm not interested in being her Domme!'

'But you have been acting as if you own her,' Alyssa noted calmly. 'You've been very possessive, even in your sulking silence.'

'I was nowhere near her all evening!' Nicole snapped.

'You went off the rails the moment you saw her with me,' Alyssa replied. 'And you bristled at the mere suggestion that I might have done something with her. Admit it. You want to own her.'

'I do not want to own her,' Nicole retorted. 'How can I want anyone that submissive? Even Hannah instinctively knew to just grab me and do what she wanted with me. Why didn't she?'

'She was in a pretty risky situation when you found her,' Alyssa said. 'Under those circumstances, around a new person, I'd be feeling a bit cautious and asking for permission to touch someone, too.'

'No you wouldn't,' Nicole said. 'You'd just take control and make it their fault that you were out there naked. Why didn't she take charge like that?'

'Well, judging by what you've already told me, because you took charge first,' Alyssa said. 'You were the one that pulled her into in the toilets, demanded she tell you everything. You were the one that grabbed her and fingered her without asking. You set that stage all by yourself.'

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #225
pokerchamp119

My joint favourite story on here along with the 'Strip poker with a twist' series! Keep it up
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy