Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-02-2019, 09:34 AM   #211
dandushma

A big turnout for the new game show! I'm put in the red team under our captain Ezperalta.

The first game is high round and it is not too good for our team. I'm no exception. I get dominated by slutty Hannah with pies. My head is covered in pie, and by the end of the round, so is my crotch! Humiliating! Im sent to the losers pit with most of my team and get cold custard dumped all over me... Not a good start
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:11 AM   #212
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk past the studio a few days ago with a friend and notice that they are trying to reboot the show again. It's been a few months, I still haven't gotten over previous humiliations but my rent is due and I keep thinking I could win huge on the show.

I sign up online where I see a previous picture of myself on the wall of shame which should stop me from signing up but my greed overcomes my humiliation.

I show up at the studio at the allotted time and I am given my uniform, I go to change putting on the red string bikini, shorts, shirt which I roll up a bit since its a little oversized, socks and shoes.

I walk out on stage, hearing cheers as there are a large number of contestants... my hair pulled back in a pony tail as I am told to step forward and informed that I am a team captain. I take a deep gulp, maybe this means I will win a big portion of the prize, but I've seen in the past that captains aren't treated so well. Looking over at happybunny as our teams go head to head and my team totally sucks despite my cheers for them. Only one coming back while the others have headed off to the loser pool beneath a giant tank of something

I step forward the scoreboard saying 1200 to 300, hoping to pull back some points and annihilate the other teams captain. Before we can begin, I have to take off something due to our teams poor performance. I know this isn't a good way to start out from prior iterations of the show. I try to just take off the shoes, but I have to pull the socks off as well. I stand there barefoot with my pink pedicured toes. I see her draw a queen, I take a pause knowing that this is not a good start as a measly 2 is flipped for me. Crowd cheers as she picks up the pie and puts it near my face, her hand goes on the back of my head and pushes me into the pie holding my face there. Feeling the pie coat my face, smelling it as I am held there. She finally lets go and I wipe my eyes flinging it to the ground. I glare at her and Nova. I then see her next card is a King. I think what the fuck as a 7 is flipped over for me. I shake my head as this wasn't the start I wanted as she plants the pie on top of my head, pie dripping down on my shoulders. grrr... As the next draw happens I see a 7 flipped for her as I wipe my eyes not seeing the card I got but before I know it she slams the pie in the back of my head, soaking my pony tail. 0 for 3... I should have stayed home as I am walked over to the pool joining almost my whole team.

Crowd counts down as HappyBunny pulls the cord and custard cascades down all of us, I try to lean out of the way, my head and back side get coated throughly though, down my tan legs. As I step out I slide back to my team area in my bare feet, pulling my pony tail out to drain custard and pie from my hair as I am summoned front and center as the crowd gets great joy in my misery. Nova making a snarky comment or 2 as I look over the board picking for my team

Blue Griffin 12
Dandushma 11
Notkevin 2
Silly BItch 5
Tommytomjj 4
Me 3 (if you need one for me)

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:20 PM   #213
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Alright todays game is called minefield. It works like this each captain will set their teammates out on the this number grid. some of the squares hold points some hold messy bombs that will explode spraying mess over the player.

Since blue is in the lead they will go first. Happybunny sends her players out to stand on their grid squares. First up is Slutty Hannah on 1 there is a band and she is sprayed in cherry pie filling. Up next is 919florida on square 2 there is a loud bang and then suddenly he is sprayed in ketchup. Up next is Matty on square it goes bang and he jumps but there is no messy spray. Up next is Slutty Hannah again on square 10 it goes of but doesn't spray anything. Finally last up is Samk on square 12 which goes off spraying him with syrup. So Blue picks up 600 points.

Now it's the red teams turn. Ezeperalta spreads out her teammates on their squares to await their fate. First up is Notkevin on square 2 it goes off spraying mustard all over him. Up next is Tommytomjj on square it goes off covering him in relish. Up next is Silly Bitch on square 5 it goes off spraying BBQ sauce over her. Up next is Dandushma on square 11 goes off without spraying any mess. Up next is Blue Griffin on square 12 it goes off without any mess. SO red picks up 600 points.

So that means we have a tie which means we have to losing teams both captains have to strip with HappyBunny losing her shoes and sock while Ezperalta loses her shirt. Then they are lead over to a tank which has a giant bucket hanging over it. The bucket is filled with all the messes used and then poured over the two of them.

So after round two it's blue 2100 to red 900.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 03-03-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:50 PM   #214
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the 2nd round begins, I take a step back to watch happybunnys team go first. Hoping its a complete failure but interested to see how it works.. As only 2 of 5 find points, I am hoping my picking skills will fair better so we can chip into the lead. I position my team, standing there hoping they don't blame me if I pick poorly for them.

As my first 3 go and each get hit with condiments I start to stress that we will fall further behind and nervous about what could happen to me. I just wanted to make some quick cash by coming on the shoe. Hopefully they know this captain business is not easy... its alot of pressure, as the next 2 go, they both find points. I breath a quick sigh of relief as we at least came back to tie that round.. peering up at the scoreboard as Nova looks at me and happybunny and tells us a tie means we both lose. Crowd laughs as I pause a take a deep gulf nervous what that means.

I hesitate for a minute but as a stagehand takes a step towards me I pull off my soaked red t-shirt, showing my tan torso, pierced belly and string bikini top that is showing off plenty of my chest unfortunately. I walk over to the tank with a huge bucket over it...I cover my eyes nervously as the crowd counts down. I jump when it hits my head, cascading over my bikini top and down my body. Finally when it stops I realize its just a huge mix of the messes, basically an icky brown with random chunks in it. all streaking down my body, shorts absolutely soaked. I carefully get out, draining my hair and sliding over to my team. Hating that I keep getting the worst of it... crowd enjoying it though. I peer over happy to see happybunny isnt doing much better then me.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:36 AM   #215
Tommytomjj

After yesterday’s horror show I thought things could only get better for my team and we were definitely going to catch up to the other team. As I watched on, I thought that they were doing average at best, and this was definitely an opportunity to close the gap in points. When it came To my turn, I thought just be brave and confident and you will be fine, however this clearly didn’t work as within seconds I was covered in relish. At then end, it turned out we performed just as poorly as they did, so firstly we haven’t gained any points back, and second out captain is now well on her way to embarrassing herself again

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:57 AM   #216
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the round starts I’m very nervous to be playing again but determined to get my team a win but unfortunately I get off to a rubbish start losing the card round 3 1 and ending up being pied on the top and back of my head and having a pie rubbed across my chest then to top it off I’m sent to the losers pit were me and the other losers get covered in custard..

As the mine field round starts I’m not going to lie I’m enjoying watching the others get coverd in mess in till it gets to my turn and a large bomb full of bbq sauce covers me I really don’t like bbq sauce so I’m not ashamed to say as much as I want to win I’m glad to see our captain taking some punishment

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 07:28 AM   #217
samk7675

I get nervous seeing everyone go and seeing most people get covered in mess. I am the last to go. The mine goes off and my world goes brown. I take a taste and find out that it is syrup Considering what I went through on previous editins of the show, I am getting off easy currently
Old 03-03-2019, 07:50 AM   #218
NotKevin

For the next game, we're sent out onto a grid and told that some will get us messy, and some will give us points. Great, another game entirely dependent on luck. I watch the other team go first, and see how they get sprayed with various messes, hopefully our teams's captain picks well.

I head out onto the grid, and suddenly I hear a bang right below me as I'm sprayed with mustard, mixing with the custard already covering me. I stand there, mustard dripping down me, until our team is done, and at least we managed to tie this round. I find it hard to stay mad at our captain for her poor choices as she's forced to take off her shirt and get covered in some nasty mix of messes.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 07:50 AM   #219
919Florida

Moving on to round two. The custard still dripping from me I am placed into position on a mine field. Not that anything is going to hurt us physically but I am nervous. Just not wanting to lose again is all. I take my place on square 2 and wait. Being an early number is does not take long to go off. It explodes and before you know it ketchup is raining down on me. My body now covered in ketchup and I hate it. I manage to get it out of my eyes so I can see how the rest of the team does. Only two of us got point this rounds. We toe with the other team. I was worried I was going to have to go to the loser pool but thankfully it's only the captains. I see on the leader board we have a very nice lead so I hope it will continue as the game moves on. Really hoping there is no sudden change and we become the losers.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #220
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Shuttlecock

I am a girl. Refer to be as her please. You have continually called me him or he. Seriously stop

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:40 PM   #221
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I duck as Sprays of food explode and cover my teammates. I jump on the square hoping the mess will spray farther as I land on it only for nothing to happen. I open my eyes and glance up to see I have points to our team. I give our captain a thumbs up as the announcer reads the results. Ug, that's quite a mixture.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:50 PM   #222
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

I'm here in the audience let's go red team!!!!!!

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:06 PM   #223
dandushma

An interesting game for the second round! After seeing my team cop some gross bombs, I'm very relieved to see I landed on a safe spot! We grabbed some points but we're still losing and our captain got covered in horrible slops. Hey... Better her than me!
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:10 PM   #224
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is our sloppy word find each pair of players will be given a word to find on our giant word search board not only does finding it first get you 400 points for your team but it also gets you a chance to use the word on your oppent.

First up is Matty vs Blue Griffin. Their word is beans. They take off and run to the board and start searching for the word. Blue Griffin find it first and Matty is forced to kneel down in front of him. He raises a large bucket of beans and holds it over Matty for a second building anticipation and then slowly starts to pour them working the bucket back and forth to completely cover him.

Up next is Slutty Hannah vs Dandushma. Their word is pudding they take off and search the board with slutty Hannah finding it first and forcing Dandushma to kneel down in front of her. She struggles with the large bucket but finally gets it high enough to pour it over him coating him in cold pudding.

Up next is Samk vs Silly Bitch. Their word is mustard. They take off for the board Samk appears to slap it on first but he found musturd not mustard. Silly Bitch slaps hers down on the right word and he is forced to kneel before her as she pours the bucket of yellow stuff over him.

Up next is 919Florida vs Tommytomjj. Their word is rice pudding. they take of and run to the board and start searching for the word. 919Florida finds the word first. Tommytomjj is forced to kneel down in front of hi and he pours the stuff over him.

Up next we have Slutty Hannah vs Notkevin. Their word is honey. They both take off and run for the board and search for the word. He beats her to the board and quickly slams his marker down on the word. Forceing her to assume the passion so that he can pour the sticky stuff over her.

Last up is Happy Bunny vs Ezeperalta. Their word is curry They take off for the board Ezeperalta sticks out her leg and trips Happy Bunny causing her to fall and giving her the opening which she uses to find the word. Happy Bunny is stripped of her shirt for the team lost and then forced to kneel down so that Ezeperalta can pour the giant bucket over her.

So after three rounds it's Blue 2900 to Red 2500.

For the next game please captains pick two numbers 1-30 for each of your teammates. You do NOT need to pick one for yourself. Also please don't repick a number picked by the other captain. Also please place a wager on each number pick. you may wager a total of triple your current team score.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 03-03-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #225
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

With a cheer from the audience and no mess to clean up I put on my game face. I've done plenty of word puzzles before and find beans easily. With it being my first time messying someone I take my time and slowly make sure mat is covered.

I watch as my teammates do a great job of winning their rounds to almost even up the score.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 03-03-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gameshow messy roleplay, gamshow, messy