Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 09:28 PM   #211
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: LAST DARE!

Princess,
As you were enjoying those steps in order to fuck yourself like that naughty girl that you are. It went fast in order to bring that joy in which you must have and can't go without.
Nice Job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-10-2016, 05:03 AM   #212
thewilds
Distinguished Member

If it wouldn't be too much to add to wolf's dare, cum while you are talking on the phone! Wink..
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 11:19 AM   #213
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: BLINDFOLD DARE!

Princess,
You will need the following for this simple dare that will take place in another room.
1. Blindfold.
2. Dildo.
3. A name.
4. Naked.

1. You will find that room in which you are naked in your house.
2. Next you will blindfold yourself and close your eyes as you can't see anything.
3. Next, you will think of what it would feel like to have that person running and touching your body all over.
4. You will use your dildo as if that was there mouth plus lips touching your body.
5. Next, you will fuck yourself with those thoughts, as if that was there tongue going in and out of your pussy.
6. You are not allowed to orgasm off the back. You must build up to it as if that person was having that control over you. As they were talking softly to you while pleasing you.
7. You must put yourself in that dream world of getting please by that person in your thoughts and mind.

Have a gorgeous and exciting time of pleasure.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-11-2016, 10:22 PM   #214
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: Sex under the stars!

Princess,
You will become that slave to Sam, as you will show that deep special feeling inside yourself to him.
As, you will take control in showing that very romantic side in proving it to him.

You will need the following:
1. A beautiful blanket to use for that special night.
2. Your will use baby oil all over every inch of your body. To bring out that gorgeous figure you have.
3. Dress in a one piece outfit and flats.
4. Sexy perfume.
5. IPhone.

Directions that you must follow:
1. Sam, will not be allowed to touch his clothing.
2. You must undress him as you are his slave.
3. You must take it nice and slow.
4. You will get on top of him.

It will be a very beautiful night with so much excitement coming from you serving Sam.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #215
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Put clips on nipples and call someone on the phone (anyone). While talking, tug on them and touch your pussy lips every now and then. Try not to let on that you are pleasuring yourself. After you hang up, you can cum.

Post a report.

(Assume this is ok since you stated you like involving friends)
I combined both ideas for the dare, I thank you both. I had a very fun time completing it! It was a challenging and risky dare to say the least. Before beginning I primed myself. I shut and locked my bedroom door, stripped naked, and retrieved my binder clamps and vibrating egg from beneath my bed. After pinching a clamp onto each hard and erect nipple, I turned the vibrating egg onto its highest intensity and pressed it against my clit before I before I hit “call”. With the slightest touch, the egg send powerful, constant waves of pleasure throughout my body and I grew moist. I decided I would call my friend Jane and discuss our trip we have planned. It was certainly a little different and awkward to call, generally I text everyone, I rarely make any calls and Jane seemed a little surprised when she picked up the phone. As soon as the phone stopped ringing and I heard Jane’s voice, I felt my stomach doing flips as I pressed the egg tighter to my clit and jolted my head backwards. The pleasure was overwhelming but I quickly tried to regain myself as Jane asked if I was there. Quickly, I began talking, my voice soft and staggered. Within seconds of talking, Jane quickly questioned me, asking me why it sounded like I was out of breath. At those words, I froze and pulled the vibrating egg off my dripping wet pussy. I could feel the perspiration forming all over my body. My nerves had kicked in and I quickly made up the first lame excuse I could think of, telling her I had just ran up the stairs to my room before I had called her. She didn’t say anything to the excuse which only made me even more nervous and worried that she knew what I was up to. I tried to calm myself, telling myself that it was all in my head, Jane had no idea what I was doing. Quickly, Jane got back to talking about the trip. I tried not to talk much, I wanted to keep Jane occupied so I continued to fire questions at her as soon as she was done answering my last question. After relaxing myself a bit, I pressed the egg back on my clit. I could feel the climax brewing inside me but I was scared to let it out. I closed my eyes and just listened to her orgasmic, beautiful voice through the phone, imagining that she was right in front of me, watching me. These thoughts were almost uncontrollable, they sparked my hormones and only kickstarted the climax. I could feel my body begin to grow tense, my head jolt further back, and my toes curl. I was on the very edge of climaxing before I was startled by Jane’s question “Where do you want to stay?” I hadn’t been listening to what she had been talking about, all I heard was her voice. I had been lost in the sexual haze that surrounded me and I had no idea what she had been talking about. My body quickly calmed down as I tried to come up with a legitimate answer. I didn’t want myself to sound dumb and lead her to think further on why I was out of breath so I simply asked “What?” in hopes of her rewording the question. Luckily she did, asking me where I’d like to stay before we left. I was lucky that I had asked or else I would have answered wrong to the first question. Jane began firing questions back at me. I was too nervous to keep the egg pressed to my clit so I turned it off and tossed it on my bed. Instead, as I answered the questions and chatted, I tugged on the clamps gently. My voice seemed fine to me, a little bit staggered as I tugged on the clamps but I don’t think Jane recognized. After a round of answering questions, I tried to fire every question I could think of to keep Jane occupied. As soon as I finished talking, I turned egg back on and pressed it against my clit, rubbing it slowly in a circular motion. The orgasm that had been brewed inside me came alive again as I approached climax within seconds. This time, there was no stopping. Jane was in the middle of an answer and I was on the verge of an orgasm. I could feel my body grow tense, my back arch, my hand push the vibrating egg harder onto my clit, and my toes curl. I bit down hard on my lip, harder than I have ever bit before, and rubbed the egg as fast as I could on my clit. Soon, my whole body began to back and forth and with an audible soft moan followed by a breathless sigh, I orgasmed. Jane stopped talking. I froze. “What?” Jane questioned me. Thinking quick, I said “Nothing, I was just agreeing with you.” In reality, I had no idea what she was talking about, all I could catch was a few things about some of the activities she was looking forward to. She continued speaking about white river rafting, I took a deep breath and sighed in relief. Honestly, I thought she was certainly curious to what I was doing, the thoughts ran through my head the entire time, when in reality, I don’t think she quite knew what I was doing. Thank you for the dare!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-12-2016, 03:19 PM   #216
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Hello, Princess

Here is a dare for you:
Go to the movies to watch something semi-popular. But nothing that will get you a full theater, it should be mostly empty.
Wear only a long coat and shoes. If you want put clothes pins on your nipples, and have your egg inserted.
Bring whatever toys you like that aren't too loud. 10 minutes after the movie starts, take off the coat and place it in the seat beside you. Using whatever toys you like, your goal is to edge as many times as you can before the movie ends.
You have two opportunities to cum:

1. During a sex scene in the movie(this will let you moan if you need)
2. During the end credits

So depending on the movie, if you do it right you can cum twice.
After every 2 edges you must edge with your eyes closed or blindfold yourself.
For at least 3 edges you must prop your feet on the seat in-front of you.
You can only get dressed during the credits.

Addons:
Pick the movie when you get to the theater.
When you take off your coat throw it into another row.
Sit in the middle of the theater.
Sit near someone, doesn't need to be same row.
For bladder control get there early and finish a large drink before the movie starts.You can pee when the movie is over.
Drive to the theater with your egg in and clothespins on.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:08 PM   #217
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: LAST DARE!

Princess,
That "last dare," was a very interesting effort on you part. As it was also something of a awareness due process as well from what you were expected to do at the same time. Along without losing your concentration, in which it did take affect on you, while talking to "Jane," on the phone. As you were fulfilling that combination of what was in that dare.
Nice Job!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-12-2016, 07:19 PM   #218
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hello, Princess

Here is a dare for you:
Go to the movies to watch something semi-popular. But nothing that will get you a full theater, it should be mostly empty.
Wear only a long coat and shoes. If you want put clothes pins on your nipples, and have your egg inserted.
Bring whatever toys you like that aren't too loud. 10 minutes after the movie starts, take off the coat and place it in the seat beside you. Using whatever toys you like, your goal is to edge as many times as you can before the movie ends.
You have two opportunities to cum:

1. During a sex scene in the movie(this will let you moan if you need)
2. During the end credits

So depending on the movie, if you do it right you can cum twice.
After every 2 edges you must edge with your eyes closed or blindfold yourself.
For at least 3 edges you must prop your feet on the seat in-front of you.
You can only get dressed during the credits.

Addons:
Pick the movie when you get to the theater.
When you take off your coat throw it into another row.
Sit in the middle of the theater.
Sit near someone, doesn't need to be same row.
For bladder control get there early and finish a large drink before the movie starts.You can pee when the movie is over.
Drive to the theater with your egg in and clothespins on.
My apologizes, I'll have to decline your dare. To me, it is way too risky. Firstly, it is summer here and wearing a large coat into a movie theater would look quite suspicious, especially with everything going around in this sick would. Secondly, I won't do nudity in public especially at a movie theater. Third, the dare is near impossible for me to complete. There would be no way I could orgasm during a movies with others around me, my nerves would swallow me. Thank you for your suggestion but I have to pass.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-12-2016, 11:58 PM   #219
footman590

two dares for you.

1. simple one. order pizza or some take out. drink a liter of later. during that time before delivery try to edge and hold your bladder. when the delivery finally comes, put your vibrating egg in your panties and wear some tight pants. have the egg at max setting while you pay and thank the deliveryman. you aren't allowed to rush it and must act as casually as possible.

2. The goal of this dare/game is to see how long it'll take you to achieve orgasm. This is recommended to be done at home. If you want to be more daring, leave your door unlocked or even open. Curtains leave them open or close also depends on you.

You'll need:
-vibrator (preferably low to medium strength)
-stop watch of sorts
-Random number generator (https://www.random.org/)
-dice(or just use the random number generator again)
-loaded up erotic content of your choice
-any other toys or etc that will not cause you to orgasm by itself.

Game is as follows:

You start fully clothed and you must use your vibrator for 1min. After that, you must stop for 1min and roll the dice to determine what you must do in that time.

1-play with your breasts(female) or balls(male)

2-use the number generator and get a number between 1-15. Do this many jumping jacks

3-Put on nipple clamps, anal plug, dildo, or whatever you have/want. if you do not have any or if you want to instead, do the yoga pose downward dog(https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=d...w=1920&bih=973)

4-without touching yourself, watch/read the pre-loaded erotic content.

5-Roll the dice again. Take that number and multiply is by 5 and add that time to the 1min you can have your vibrator on for the next round only.

6-Take off any piece of clothing you have any leave it off for the duration of the game.

If you want to add another layer, the vibrator can never go underneath any piece of clothing you have. also, the clothing removal order must be all upper body then lower body.

tally ho and happy daring!
Old 06-14-2016, 01:15 PM   #220
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Princess,
You will become that slave to Sam, as you will show that deep special feeling inside yourself to him.
As, you will take control in showing that very romantic side in proving it to him.

You will need the following:
1. A beautiful blanket to use for that special night.
2. Your will use baby oil all over every inch of your body. To bring out that gorgeous figure you have.
3. Dress in a one piece outfit and flats.
4. Sexy perfume.
5. IPhone.

Directions that you must follow:
1. Sam, will not be allowed to touch his clothing.
2. You must undress him as you are his slave.
3. You must take it nice and slow.
4. You will get on top of him.

It will be a very beautiful night with so much excitement coming from you serving Sam.
Thank you for the dare! Any dare that ends with sex is great, especially if it is in such a memorable place. I am sure the both of us won’t forget this night for awhile!

After a long day of work helping Sam with his work on the farm, we were finally done for the day. The both of were covered in feed, sweat, and dust and after a quick shower together, we cuddled in his bed and watched a movie until it got darker outside. By the time ten o’clock rolled on, both Sam’s parents were inside and it was plenty dark outside. Sam didn’t seem to have much intentions of a pleasurable night, nearly falling asleep while we cuddled in bed but I woke him up. Snuggling my head against his shoulder, his eyes half open, “Let’s have sex” I whispered to him, softly and seductively. His eyes widened as I stared back at him, grinning. That was all it took for him to throw the sheets off him and jump out of bed. I crawled out of bed with him and he grabbed me around the waist, giving me a desperate look and he proclaimed that his parents were home. In a desperate tone but trying to sound seductive, “Let’s go outside then.” I said. I didn’t give him time to object as I was already walking towards the bedroom door and down the stairs. He quickly slid on a tee shirt from his closet and followed me. We walked through the kitchen where Sam’s mother questioned what we were up to in a jokingly manner. Sam lied and told her we were going to go watch the horses. It was a little ironic since the horses would actually be watching us.
It was a gorgeous night outside, not too humid but not too chilly. Hundreds of thousands of stars twinkled down on us, the moon creating the only light. It was captivating. The sky was completed blackness decorated by the glow of the stars. It was endless and almost terrifying but inviting at the same time. I loved the night sky. I was always enthralled by the night sky ever since I was a little girl. Sometimes, I use to lay out in the backyard, laying in the soft grass trying to count every single star until my mother would tell me I had to come inside. I’d pout and tell her that I hadn’t finished counting them and drag myself back inside. Anyway, grabbing a blanket from my car, Sam and I walked past the barn and towards the horse stable, Sam joking with me that I had planned this since I had prepared and brought a blanket with me. I only smiled. I chose a spot right in between the calf hutches and the horse stable in the soft grass. The location was perfect. There were no trees in the way of the sky, we had a clear view. The horse stabled faced the house, protecting us from Sam’s parent’s if they were to look outside. Laying the blanket down on the soft, gentle grass, I looked back and Sam, smiling.

“Lay down” I pleadingly said. Sam smiled and did as I told him, lying down on the soft brown blanket and sinking down into the grass. I sat down next to him on the blanket, bending down and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “Sit up” I said laughing as I pushed up on his broad shoulders. He abided, laughing with me. Once he was sitting up on the blanket, I grabbed hold of the base of his military tan shirt and began pulling it up towards his head. He assisted me by putting his arms straight in the air but I still looked like a goofball. I struggled to get it around his broad shoulders and past his arms and I had to tug quite hard. The struggle had us both laughing. It hadn’t been going as smooth and as sexy as I wanted it to be. With his shirt finally off, he began reaching for his pants but I quickly told him I’d get them. He didn’t resist and propped his legs into the air as I struggled once again to get his belt undone and slid his jeans and boxers off. After a few laughs, a few minutes of struggling, I finally wiggled them off. It certainly had not been as sexy as I pictured it but the struggles only added to the fun and memories. With Sam naked, I began undressing, grabbed the base of my tank top but before I could even slid it off, Sam playfully wrestled me onto the blanket and began undressing me like a wild animal, pulling viciously at my tank top with one arm as his other arm held my back off the ground so he was able to slid the shirt off. He had much better luck than I did. My tank top was much looser than his shirt and he slid it off easily. After tossing my shirt into the grass, he began fiercely tugging on my shorts. I couldn’t help but giggle at the way he was attacking. He was a lion eating his little gazelle. After sliding off my shorts with ease, he gently pinched the clasp in the front of my bra and released it, tossing that off into the grass and giving me a little lion roar which only led me to giggle some more. If he was nervous or felt awkward fucking outside, he surely was not showing it. He was having just as much fun as I was. My nipples were already hard from my arousal and I began rubbing them, staring up at the stars and Sam slipped my panties off my legs. The both of us were now naked. It felt awkward but at the same time, extremely naughty! The feeling of the warm breeze felt amazing. I felt liberated. Before I knew it, Sam began attacking my neck with kisses and I sunk deeper into the blanket and nuzzled my chin into his as he began kissing my neck and working his way down my body, kissing each nipple passionately, my belly, my belly button, before he run as nose down my bladder and gave my clit and gentle kiss. It froze me. Just the touch of his warm, wet lips on my clit sent a shockwave through my body. I closed my eyes as he parted my legs more and nuzzled his head between my legs, lapping slowly at my dripping wet sex. It felt absolutely amazing and I couldn't help but moan uncontrollably and squirm around on the blanket. With my eyes closed, I took in everything. I could only hear the crickets chirping, my breathing, his breathing, his tongue, and a few calves bellowing at the show we were performing in front of them. It all made me even more aroused. As he lapped at my dripping wet pussy, my hands freely across my body, rubbing my nipples for a few seconds before running down my ribs and stopping at my waist. He stopped when I assumed his tongue had gotten tired and my eyes shot open. My adrenaline was spiked, every ounce of me wanted the pleasure to continue and it couldn’t stand the break it was getting. Grinning at Sam, I seductively said “It is only suitable to try cowgirl.” motioning my head towards the horse stable that was only feet away. Sam grinned and laughed slyly and rolled over onto his back. My body was literally screaming for the pleasure to return and I wasted no time.

As soon as Sam was on his back, I climbed over him, kneeling and straddling his hard cock. I couldn’t handle the desire and as soon as I was on top of him, I pushed my weight on his cock as his cock parted my labia and slipped inside me. Bucking my head towards the sky, I let out a gasp followed by a groan as I watched his head disappear inside me, followed by his thick shaft. My pussy clamped down on his cock as he pushed deeper. The further he pushed, the more I wanted it. It filled me and I loved it. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure and collapsed onto his chest, my forearms resting on each side of his head, my hard nipples pressing into his toned chest, staring into each other's eyes as his cock plunged deeper inside me. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was all so great. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer to him though there was not an inch between our skin. I continued to look him in his beautiful eyes as I bit my bottom lip and softly moaned uncontrollably. The pleasure was immense and I collapsed onto him, my forehead on his forehead, our lips locked as he cock continued to thrust in and out of my tight pussy. I was lost in a trace, all I could hear was skin slapping skin, lips kissing lips, and the very frequent calf bellowing at us. After minutes of passionately kissing, staring into each other’s eyes, and fucking, Sam let out a tell-tale soft moan that told me he was about to come. Rapidly, he slid down on the blanket, pulling his cock out of me before shooting a load of warm, sticky liquid on my bare butt. Simultaneously, his orgasm triggered mine and with the slightest touch of my clit, the shockwave of pleasure shot through my body as I let out a loud moan that echoed in the silent night and collapsed back onto Sam’s chest. I was visibly shaking from the enormous orgasm as he both just rested on the blanket, listening to each other’s breathing as we tried to regain our breath. After a few minutes of lying on top of him, I picked my head off his chest, gave him a soft, passionate kiss, and climbed off him and lay next to him on the blanket. Tired, we both stared at the stars for a few minutes while we held hands. Finally, Sam disrupted the peace by getting up and beginning to dress. I didn’t want to get dress, I was comfortable the way I was but I followed him and dressed as well. After putting the blanket back in the car, we headed back to his room. Out of energy, we collapsed in his bed and snuggled until morning.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #221
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: Sex under the stars!

Princess,
This dare was done in a very romantic way, in which was truly that very special night of love. Every step was created for that wonderful night under those stars. Every step was that pleasure of togetherness and how much you both prove that to each other. As this evening painted such a fantastic night.
A very beautiful evening!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-15-2016, 07:22 PM   #222
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Princess,
You will need the following for this simple dare that will take place in another room.
1. Blindfold.
2. Dildo.
3. A name.
4. Naked.

1. You will find that room in which you are naked in your house.
2. Next you will blindfold yourself and close your eyes as you can't see anything.
3. Next, you will think of what it would feel like to have that person running and touching your body all over.
4. You will use your dildo as if that was there mouth plus lips touching your body.
5. Next, you will fuck yourself with those thoughts, as if that was there tongue going in and out of your pussy.
6. You are not allowed to orgasm off the back. You must build up to it as if that person was having that control over you. As they were talking softly to you while pleasing you.
7. You must put yourself in that dream world of getting please by that person in your thoughts and mind.

Have a gorgeous and exciting time of pleasure.

Thank you for the task, below is my report.
With my dildo in hand, I crept downstairs, to the basement. I thought the basement would be my best choice since my parents never go down there and my brother and sister only go down there on a rare occasion to watch TV, usually when they have friends over since it is a larger space. The basement was a little chilly and as soon as I got down there, goosebumps covered my skin and my nipples became hard and erect, poking out of my shirt. I removed my shirt, exposing my breasts even more to the chilly air. After stripping off my shorts and panties, leaving them in a pile on the floor, I sat down on the leather couch, running my hands across my body to warm it up a bit. After a few minutes, my body had adjusted to the temperature and I wasn’t as cold as I had previously been. Using my dark blue tee shirt, I folded it and tied it around my eyes. Unable to see, I slowly began to rub myself, relaxing myself and settling into a sexual trance. After a minute or two, felt around the couch until I was able to find my dildo. Slowly, as if I was teasing myself, I rubbed the rubber dildo back and forth across my lips, putting a thin coat of my slippery juices all over it. With the dildo primed and ready, I closed my eyes. Even though my sight was already blackened from the blindfold, it was just something I did when I masturbated. I couldn’t masturbate without closing my eyes. With my eyes closed, I relaxed even more, sinking my head further into the soft leather cushion. I positioned the slippery end of the dildo on my lips and with a little force, I pushed it inside me, letting out a small, soft moan as it filled me. Gradually, I worked the dildo back and forth, my mind drifting away into a sexual trace as perverse thoughts ran through my mind. I tried to think of someone in particular and soon, I settled on her. I pictured her walking around me, her warm, small hands running across my body. With one hand on the dildo, I used my other hand to rub my clit but my mind concentrated on the person. I pictured her rubbing my clit for me, teasing me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck, her warm lips on mine, her warm, wet pussy grazing across my legs as she straddled me, sitting on my lap. The naughty images were vivid as though she was actually there. I had lost track of everything around me. I forgot where I was and what I was doing, my thoughts were strictly on her. I was lost in a fantasy world. I couldn’t hear what was happening around me but nor did I care. My mind was drifting, watching her little hands take hold of the dildo for me, slowly increasing the speed. As I pictured this, my hands were doing exactly what I was envisioning. Soon, she increased speed as she pumped the dildo faster, her little hand teasing my clit with her tongue. The images were so eloquent that I lost it in a matter of minutes. My body grew stiff, my toes curled, my hand reached over and grabbed hold of the couch, and my head bucked back into the cushion, as I let out a moan, orgasming. After catching my breath, I removed the blindfold and cleaned up the dildo, my hands, my thighs, and the couch cushion that had been covered in my sex. After cleaning, I dressed and crept the dildo back up to my room.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-16-2016, 04:30 PM   #223
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
The goal of this dare/game is to see how long it'll take you to achieve orgasm. This is recommended to be done at home. If you want to be more daring, leave your door unlocked or even open. Curtains leave them open or close also depends on you.

You'll need:
-vibrator (preferably low to medium strength)
-stop watch of sorts
-Random number generator
-dice(or just use the random number generator again)
-loaded up erotic content of your choice
-any other toys or etc that will not cause you to orgasm by itself.

Game is as follows:

You start fully clothed and you must use your vibrator for 1min. After that, you must stop for 1min and roll the dice to determine what you must do in that time.

1-play with your breasts(female) or balls(male)

2-use the number generator and get a number between 1-15. Do this many jumping jacks

3-Put on nipple clamps, anal plug, dildo, or whatever you have/want. if you do not have any or if you want to instead, do the yoga pose downward dog

4-without touching yourself, watch/read the pre-loaded erotic content.

5-Roll the dice again. Take that number and multiply is by 5 and add that time to the 1min you can have your vibrator on for the next round only.

6-Take off any piece of clothing you have any leave it off for the duration of the game.

If you want to add another layer, the vibrator can never go underneath any piece of clothing you have. also, the clothing removal order must be all upper body then lower body.

tally ho and happy daring!
After shutting and locking my bedroom door, I began the dare. I was fully clothed, dressed in spandex shorts, a tight tank top, panties, and a bra. Starting with the magic wand, I started the timer on my phone, sat down on my bed and began running the wand across my entire body for a minute. The first minute only sparked my hormones, making me moist, my nipples hard and erect, leaving my body tingling as I rolled the die. My first roll was a four and quickly, I pulled up my laptop and began watching an adult video. I generally don’t care to watch that much porn but when I do, it is generally passionate amateur sex videos or PMVs. I watched the first video of a young couple having sex in the bathroom. My hormones only grew worse watching the lustful video. It was incredibly hard to keep my hands at my side but after the video I was happy and eager to use the wand. Again, in only a minute of time, the vibrator sparked my hormones some more but I was still far from an orgasm. It was incredibly hard to do while clothed. Despite rubbing the wand across my shorts and on my nipples, the clothes created a barrier. I needed the wand to have skin contact if I wanted to get close to an orgasm. I rolled the die again, rolling a five! I rolled the die again and got another four, meaning I could add twenty seconds to the next round. I crawled back into my bed, started the timer and closed my eyes, running the wand all over my body, focusing mainly on my nipples and clit though I found the vibrations on my belly actually worked as well. I ran the wand on my body for a minute and twenty seconds but I was unable to get anywhere close to an orgasm, despite being lost in a trance. I was hornier than hell and my body begged for more. I rolled the die, rolling a two. I used the number generator and got 8. Starting right away, I got up from my bed and completed eight jumping jacks. The exercise caused me to drift away from the sexual trance but the desire was still there. Again, I ran the wand across my nipples, clit, and torso until a minute passed. I rolled the die again, rolling a 6. Happily, I removed my tank top and continued with the wand, rubbing it across my bare skin. This time, the vibrations were much more intense across my bare skin. It left me tingling with pleasure, begging for it to continue but I stopped at the sound of the timer and rolled the die again, rolling a one. Following the rules, I rubbed my breasts through my bra. It didn’t amount to much since the padding on my bra kept some of the pleasure. After a minute of rubbing my breasts, I used the vibrator again before I rolled the die, this time rolling another six. Delighted, I removed my bra and gladly started with the wand again, focusing on my nipples. My nipples are extremely sensitive but despite this, I still struggle to ever reach an orgasm by just nipple stimulation. Rubbing the powerful wand on my nipples only peaked my arousal, it only sent sparks to my vagina, leaving me wanting more, begging to escape the clothes and rub the wand on my clit. I rolled again, rolling another two. I use the number generator and got the number five. In a rush to return to the pleasureful wand, I sprung up from my bed, did five quick jumping jacks, and crawled back in the bed. Again, I rubbed the soft head of the wand against my stiff nipples, grinding them hard trying to achieve an orgasm that my body was crying for, stopping in disappointment when the timer on my phone had went off. In anguish, I tossed the die again, rolling a four. Crawling out my bed, I returned to my desk and clicked a recommended video beneath the last amateur sex video I had watched. This one, like the last one, was amateur sex between a young couple on a webcam. Instead of the passionate sex in the bathroom, this video was of two young, beautiful girls rolling around in bed. I had to keep myself still and relaxed, it took every ounce of mental strength in my body to not touch myself as I watched the two girls tickle each other, kiss each other, and eventually finger and lick each other. By the time the video ended, my state of arousal was at its highest peak. I was dripping wet, my nipples were painfully hard and erect. I crawled back in bed, glad to finally be able to touch myself after the ten minute video that turned out to be torture for myself. Running the wand on my midriff and nipples, I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the orgasm itself that had been gradually brewing inside me. The vivid images of the two girls ran through my mind as I began grinding the wand harder against my skin, moving with the vibrations. I was on the near edge of an orgasm before the timer sounded, disrupting my train of thought. Disappointed, I rolled the die again, wanting to get back to the wand. This time, I rolled a five. I was delighted as I rolled the die again, rolling a two, meaning I had an extra ten seconds to achieve an orgasm. I was on the verge of a climax until the timer had disrupted it and in the time since, it had subsided. Rubbing the wand on my nipples, I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to concentrate on orgasming as perverse thoughts drifted through my mind. I concentrated on the waves of pleasure and the desire of the orgasm that had brewed. Soon, I could feel my body grow tense, my adrenaline spike, my toes curl, and my back arch as I cried out, reaching climax. I had been so lost in the state of arousal that I let out a rather loud moan which caused me to go in a panic. Despite having the door locked and closed, my sister was still right across the hallway and I feared she may have heard my cry of pleasure. In a frantic rush, I turned the wand off, tossed it under my bed, dressed and opened the door to make it appear as though I hadn’t been doing a thing. Luckily for me, my sister was lying in bed with her headphones in, unable to hear me. Breathing a sigh of relief, I returned to my room and laid down in my bed, relaxing and taking in the after affects of an orgasm. It tired me out. It had been a rare occasion where I had reached an orgasm simply off of nipple stimulation. I had only been able to do it two or three times before this. Thank you for the great dare!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-17-2016, 05:06 AM   #224
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Awesome report! (again). It would appear that you had some fun!
Old 06-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #225
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: Task!

Princess,
I am glad in how you enjoyed the task. A very detailed report, which brings that excitement from you.
Superior performance!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk