Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should lose control of their orgasms?
**Mandi** 228 53.65%
Shadowice0823 197 46.35%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2013, 02:01 AM   #211
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdfun View Post
i voted for Shadow, because what's hotter than a woman in control..?
Exaaaaaactly!!

Everyone else should vote for Shadow as well... He was telling me throughout this whole thing how he was hoping for a tie because as much as he wanted to control me he couldn't wait for me to get a hold of him and have complete control. Please, let's give him what he wants (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #212
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdfun View Post
i voted for Shadow, because what's hotter than a woman in control..?
A woman being teased!! Begging for permission on things she normally takes for granted, making her body ache and crave release knowing all she wants to hear that 4 word phrase that will end her suffering. Yes you can cum!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:32 AM   #213
bound by me
Account Banned

I agree especially with when they fighting for it not to happen
LIMIT - extreme pain, risky, messy
NO WAY!! - Poop, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, underage, blackmail, face pics, social suicide humiliation, pee, cum eating, writing lines
bound by me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #214
telesubbie

i must say i dig the idea of Mandi in control
telesubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:55 AM   #215
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

This one seems to be running away for poor Mandi.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:59 AM   #216
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

JUST because I am a part of this bet does NOT mean I want to control your orgasms because I definitely do NOT. The ONLY persons I care to control are Shadow's so UNLESS you are HIM PMing to say you give up and want me to control your orgasms (which would be highly appreciated Shadow) I do NOT want you to PM me about it.. Ever.

So everyone PLEASE STOP asking. It will NOT happen.

Thank you.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #217
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
JUST because I am a part of this bet does NOT mean I want to control your orgasms because I definitely do NOT. The ONLY persons I care to control are Shadow's so UNLESS you are HIM PMing to say you give up and want me to control your orgasms (which would be highly appreciated Shadow) I do NOT want you to PM me about it.. Ever.

So everyone PLEASE STOP asking. It will NOT happen.

Thank you.
You have already given me to much motivation to concede! Besides you dont know what you have been missing out on your whole life yet, and its going to be my job when I win to show you.

I love detailed reports
Old 07-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #218
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
You have already given me to much motivation to concede! Besides you dont know what you have been missing out on your whole life yet, and its going to be my job when I win to show you.
Don't you think you may be a little overconfident in your abilities? What I've been missing out my *whole* life? Really?

Pshhhhh

Oh and vote for Shadow because he is turning into quite a cocky person!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-31-2013, 10:55 AM   #219
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
Don't you think you may be a little overconfident in your abilities? What I've been missing out my *whole* life? Really?

Pshhhhh

Oh and vote for Shadow because he is turning into quite a cocky person!
Haha love you still *kisses*, but maybe! And its not cocky its confidence!

I love detailed reports
Old 07-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #220
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

shadowice0823, Told me to.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #221
groen

a 20 handicap would be reasonable I guess but at this moment that would still mean mandi would lose by 7 the deck really is stacked against girls in this kind of threads
but I must admit the unknown handicap is a really nice add on to this type of threads
would love to hear some opinions of other people about what you think the handicap is
and what it should be to give a girl a fair chance
personally before these last couple of threads I would have said 20 would be a nice figure
but now I think It maybe should be more my guess is that before this thread started shadowice0823 would have gone for 20 or maybe even less if he choose more then he probably really wanted to lose
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:08 PM   #222
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I think it depends on a lot of things. First, if it was worded "who should win!?" rather than who should lose, Mandi may still have gotten more votes, as silly as that seems. I think some people were just more likely to select 'Mandi', either way. Second, I think Dare and Mandi have been two prominent members of the forum, at least since I got here. I'd expect their vote impact would likely be greater than any other female member currently.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #223
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
I think it depends on a lot of things. First, if it was worded "who should win!?" rather than who should lose, Mandi may still have gotten more votes, as silly as that seems. I think some people were just more likely to select 'Mandi', either way. Second, I think Dare and Mandi have been two prominent members of the forum, at least since I got here. I'd expect their vote impact would likely be greater than any other female member currently.
I agree that if it was worded who should win the girl would have a better chance but I can't really believe it would make a decisive difference I think a lot off people lately don't give the getdare community enough credit I know there are certainly people who are going to vote after this post but never read this one I also know there are some people that don’t read the first post and still vote but I think the big part of the people that voted for Mandi knew what it would mean the getdare community a male dominated one most of those just want to see the girl suffer no matter what
The fact that they are well known is some kind of a unpredictable factor I think it can work for you but also against you

edit:
to test the theory if people read the first post or not you could just do this all over again :P
but then without an clear description in the title and the vote text should be something like 1 and 2 then the people would have to read the first post

Last edited by groen; 07-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:30 PM   #224
hotandhorny32

i voted for mandi to win love it when a woman is in control

dont get me wrong though i love to see a woman teased

****MANDI FOR THE WIN****

likes edging, joi, cei, voyeur, being watched wearing female underwear light anal hidden public
limits Pain, family, blood, scat, piss cross dressing
pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70219
ask about toys i own

iam male btw
hotandhorny32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #225
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
I agree that if it was worded who should win the girl would have a better chance but I can't really believe it would make a decisive difference I think a lot off people lately don't give the getdare community enough credit I know there are certainly people who are going to vote after this post but never read this one I also know there are some people that don’t read the first post and still vote but I think the big part of the people that voted for Mandi knew what it would mean the getdare community a male dominated one most of those just want to see the girl suffer no matter what
The fact that they are well known is some kind of a unpredictable factor I think it can work for you but also against you

edit:
to test the theory if people read the first post or not you could just do this all over again :P
but then without an clear description in the title and the vote text should be something like 1 and 2 then the people would have to read the first post
We discussed all kinds of ideas like you mentioned before even opening the poll. I laid all all the possible ways to do it, and told her she could pick the one that she felt would give her the greatest chance since we knew deck would be stacked against her. I let her write the post, and everything hoping that with her wording it would balance out the boy girl factor some or atleast skew in her favor some, but then again thats why I agreed to a handicap at the start. We know not everyone reads the posts its evident in a few of the posts. They ask or suggest things that were just stated recently

I love detailed reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk