Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #211
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Corner time with toothpaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lines_uk_1664 View Post
here is a nice quick and simple cornertime for you, get toothpaste and cover the helmet of your cock then rub some on you bum hole then stand hands on head in the corner for 10 minutes
lines_uk_1664 has PM'd me to say for Christmas i must repeat the previous punishment and double it.

So that'll be 20 minutes corner time with toothpaste smeared on my cock's helmet and my bum hole.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #212
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishments so far - the grand total

It seems ages ago that i made the stupid and expensive error of putting unleaded rather than diesel in my car.

Since then i have done the following punishments on this thread: -

* 1,326 – swats to ass

* 160 – swats to cock and balls

* 12 – swats to palm of hands

* 12 – swats to soles of feet

* 12 – swats to nipples

* 736 – hand written lines

* 410 – fond of writing lines

* 9 – edges

* 2 – physical exercise punishments

* 21 days – cum denial

* 260 minutes – corner time

* 105 minutes – wearing nipple clamps

* 30 minutes – with soap in my mouth

* 30 minutes – cold showers

* 20 minutes – pet play

i have to admit that getDare has made me all too aware of my stupidity and it is fresh in my mind whenever i pull up at a petrol station and i make absolutely sure i am filling up with diesel.

Thank you for all the punishments so far ...

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-23-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #213
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Two punishments for approval

Dear Master,

The following punishments require your approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thymistress View Post
Wear your butt plug only, put some raw rice on the floor, kneel down on it and try to cum as quick as possible. The shortest time recorded in the world is 20 seconds. You have 3 mins to wrap it up if you dont, start again.
and

Quote:
here is a nice quick and simple corner time for you, get toothpaste and cover the helmet of your cock then rub some on you bum hole then stand hands on head in the corner for 20 minutes

Old 12-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #214
Thymistress

WoohOoo!, I am waiting for a report on my punishment do approve!
Thymistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #215
Awesomeffect
Account Banned

Location: At my house waiting for something exciting to happen

A punishment well normally for this sort of thing I wouldn't find any reason for this to be worth a punishment but sense you asked me personally via private message I won't hold back for starters you should strip naked spank each of your privates one hundred times which includes your tits then you should edge twice (doesn't sound like much of a punishment but trust me if you spanked yourself correctly you will notice that it is) and if the edging doesn't hurt that much that means you didn't do the punishment right and therefore must do the first part again. You have three tries after that if you still feel that you have failed private message me and I will give you an even more brutal punishment also post the results of your punishment
Love Amy
Old 12-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #216
queenmistress

tie ur balls up 2 sumthing tht cant move crawl then take a laxative and when it kicks in hold it till ur owner set u free and gives u permission 2 use the bathroom medium butt plug can be inserted and removed with owner permission 2 go 2 the bathroom

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #217
Pincess_Sanari

This is one I tried myself.

you will need
a cup or bowl
a medicine seringe (without a needle)
your medum but plug
toothpaste

first cover the butt plug in toothpaste and insert (if you cant use the medium yet, the small will be fine just dont let it fall out. pee into a cup or bowl. use the seringe filling it (mine only went 10ml) put the tip in youe mouth and kneel in the shower lean down till the push in part of the seringe is touching the tub. edge 3 times. if done right ever time you jerk you will get urine in your mouth.

You can fine tune it, but its an idea
Rather not: Tickling, Piercings(?) Tattoos(?)

Sanari

"It is all means to a end"
Pincess_Sanari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #218
someguy0786

Send a message via Yahoo to someguy0786

I have another punishment for you. Hope your master approves.

You will write "Has my lesson been learned? Only my MASTER can say." 160 times. (the cost in US dollars of your error)

i will answer almost anything honestly via PM. (except for personal identity questions)

i now have a blog for FOW tasks i complete, visit at

http://fowtaskreports.blogspot.com/

You can set me a task as well:
http://fowtaskreports.blogspot.com/2...g-me-task.html
someguy0786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #219
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default someguy0786 - Fond of Writing Task (#3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy0786 View Post
I have sent you a FoW task.
i have received another Fond of Writing task from someguy0786 with the comment: "You should allow 40 minutes for this task."

Old 12-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #220
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishments awaiting approval

Dear Master, these are the punishments awaiting your approval: -

Quote:
Wear your butt plug only, put some raw rice on the floor, kneel down on it and try to cum as quick as possible. The shortest time recorded in the world is 20 seconds. You have 3 mins to wrap it up if you dont, start again.
Quote:
here is a nice quick and simple cornertime for you, get toothpaste and cover the helmet of your cock then rub some on you bum hole then stand hands on head in the corner for 20 minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeffect View Post
A punishment well normally for this sort of thing I wouldn't find any reason for this to be worth a punishment but sense you asked me personally via private message I won't hold back for starters you should strip naked spank each of your privates one hundred times which includes your tits then you should edge twice (doesn't sound like much of a punishment but trust me if you spanked yourself correctly you will notice that it is) and if the edging doesn't hurt that much that means you didn't do the punishment right and therefore must do the first part again. You have three tries after that if you still feel that you have failed private message me and I will give you an even more brutal punishment also post the results of your punishment
Love Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmistress View Post
tie ur balls up 2 sumthing tht cant move crawl then take a laxative and when it kicks in hold it till ur owner set u free and gives u permission 2 use the bathroom medium butt plug can be inserted and removed with owner permission 2 go 2 the bathroom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincess_Sanari View Post
This is one I tried myself.

you will need
a cup or bowl
a medicine seringe (without a needle)
your medum but plug
toothpaste

first cover the butt plug in toothpaste and insert (if you cant use the medium yet, the small will be fine just dont let it fall out. pee into a cup or bowl. use the seringe filling it (mine only went 10ml) put the tip in youe mouth and kneel in the shower lean down till the push in part of the seringe is touching the tub. edge 3 times. if done right ever time you jerk you will get urine in your mouth.

You can fine tune it, but its an idea
Quote:
I have another punishment for you. Hope your master approves.

You will write "Has my lesson been learned? Only my MASTER can say." 160 times. (the cost in US dollars of your error)
Quote:
I have sent you a FoW task. You should allow 40minutes for this task.
Seven of them in total.

i know i'll probably regret saying this but during the festive/holiday season, with family commitments and all that, quiet punishments (such as line writing) plus punishments that don't take too long or involve any toys, are the ones i'm most likely to find the time and/or opportunity to complete.

Your slave

Old 12-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #221
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

The punishments from Thymistress and lines_uk_1664 are approved, I'm deciding on the rest.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:27 AM   #222
lines_uk_1664

Send a message via Yahoo to lines_uk_1664

Oh excellent, pleased to see my repeat but doubled punishment for the silly boy forgetting he had previously completed the task has been approved!!!

dislikes/will not do:cum eating, poo stuff, anal, illegal, public other than mild e.g. made to go out in shorts and ladies sheer tan tights, Permanent,Blood
lines_uk_1664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #223
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i was a very bad slave and masturbated and cummed without permission.

My Master has told me in no uncertain terms that i am very naughty and he has put me on cum denial until further notice. i am not even allowed to touch my penis when urinating and washing. My Master says this is just the start and there will be more severe punishment to follow.

Consequently this punishment from Thymistress has been deferred as it involves cumming.

i am very sorry Thymistress and my Master has requested you post a more severe punishment on this thread instead.

Old 12-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #224
Thymistress

Thats just wrong, your master approved on my punishment I was looking forward to the report. You delayed it for personal commitments and then you act like an ass and put a stop to it altogether. Good I dont own you. I refuse to write any more punishments as it will be a waste of time. You might not even follow.
Thymistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:22 AM   #225
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

i am sorry i disappointed Thymistress.

My Master said i technically lied to her and made me stand in the corner with soap in my mouth for five minutes. This was horrible and tasted foul. An hour later, after cleabing my teeth and having drinks, i still had the soapy taste in my mouth.

That's not all. My Master has told me i may not masturbate, edge or cum until further notice. He has also banned me from touching my cock including when i shower and urinate.

This isn't the end as my Master has promised me that more severe punishments will follow ...

Advertisements
Kink Talk