Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #211
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Kindhearted woman. Respect for that.
Find a really shy virgin teen boy and become his nice but depraved sex teacher. Must give him oral, anal and banal sex. Make sure that he knows how to please a woman.
Report in details, how it goes.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #212
Len1991

I didnt see much lesbian for you tomorrow so ill add some...
Put 3 icecubes in each of your pussies then lick each other till they are all molten. No Cumming of course...
But so you put effort in your licking if u manage to make the other one cum she has to put 2 ice cubes in her ass for each time she came...
Happy licking girls
Len1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #213
thewilds
Distinguished Member

And little over a week to go. Take this dare. Seduce a mother of someone you know. Dare ends when either gets the other to reach orgasm.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #214
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, finally nearing the end of the day.

From the start of the morning, we both found it pretty different. The first thing to get used to was seeing my sister naked, which is not something I'm used to. She also said that it was a little confortable for her, and she used her hands to cover things up for quite a while (probably subconsciously).

Started off with Bee's dare for the morning. I helped her set up the ropes and so on, and then let her prepare the breakfast. I must say that she cooked very well, and seemed to be coping with the pain (you could still tell it hurt though). I then wipped her with the belt (I don't really like doing this, as I don't really like hurting people), tell she was red. Finally, I used the dildo on her arse for a while. I could see that she was struggling, but still willing to go on.

She then did the toe-ridding them, which was also a little weird. I was slapping her breasts, but I could tell that after a couple of minutes she was finding it difficult to get to much pleasure at all (i.e. not going to get to an edge), so I stopped to let her finish).

For the next part, we don't have any special things to put on nipples, so I used bull-dog clips with a smallish chain tied to them, which worked pretty well. She did the shaving (did not take long as I'm always cleanly done) and then gave me to oil massage, which she also managed very well. She was glad to finish and get the clips of her nipple, though.

She got through the 100 situps easily, as she's fit like me.

Winds, I did you one about me sitting on her face.

We then went out and did John's dress game. As mentioned, I have an old dress which we were getting rid of, which we used for the cutting. We decided to cut 2cm every 15 mins. The thing about using the dress, however, is because it is old the fabric is worn and faded, so things like the outline of nipples could also be seen through it, which added to the risk of wearing it. We did the dare in a public shopping area, so there were tonnes of people. The first couple of goes were easy enough, but soon it got to the stage where it was getting very borderline. It got to the stage where I was wearing it so that is only, only just covered what it needed to, but when we cut and swapped my sister knew she had no hope of wearing it. So, hence, I had an hour with her as my "slave." In this time, I decided to push her boundaries a little. I told her to give a bj, let 3 guys touch her bare breasts, pay for one thing without money and flirt with 5 guys within the hour. She managed to do this, and said that asking was far worse for her than actually doing most the things.

We then did a dare which was PMed to me, saying that, in a public place, passionately kiss for 30 mins. We went to a bench and did it. It was a little weird for both of us, but in the end it's nothing that serious. People saw us, but nobody would of know that we're sisters.

More in the next post.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #215
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Mnn, sounds like an exciting day so far! Can't wait to hear the rest...
Old 01-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #216
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, next we headed out to a suburb to do another PMed dare. We had to go in bikinis and get payed to wash three people's cars. We went out, door-knocked (we brought sponges and so on with us) and offered to wash the car's for $50. This was pretty embarrassing but it wasn't to hard to find people willing to get us. As per the dare, we tried to get them to watch and talk to us during the thing, and we kissed each other a bit while doing it. Anyway, that's more money going to charity, which is good.

Then, we did John's one about having two guys over and keeping swapping around. Once again, finding guys wasn't that hard (just embarrassing to ask), and we gave them a vague idea of what was going on (said what we would do, but didn't say why, except that because we were feeling dirty). We also cut the time rotation down to 3 mins, which we thought would work better. In the end, after quite a bit of swapping, they both finished during the BJ within a minute of each other, so it was a "draw". We also decided that instead of spitting, it would be easier just to kiss so we would exchange a little and not look so weird.

Then, we each had on of the guys fingering us seeing who could get us off first. I was more arroused and the guy working on me was much better at it, so I came first. Each the guys dared me to let them take a bunch of photographs for them, which I tolerated (they seemed trustworthy, and I got them to leave my face out of any nudes). Then, they kind of struggled at little to come up with more dares, but one asked to let him slap me a couple of times (esay) and the other to stay out on my balcony naked and blindfolded for 2 mins (I spose that went ok). Anyway, as they were leaving they were kinda going on about "how they were amazed that there were really hot girls who were this kinky" as they thinking it was just ugly girls or whatever (I don't know much about the subject myself).

Then, we moved onto one where I would whip here pussy until she begged me to stop when she really hurt, and offered to wear clips on her nipples for another 15 mins.

After dinner, we did the ice-cube thing. To make it safe, we used smaller ice-cubes with rounded edges, that had already been left out for a couple of minutes. It was still almost unbearably cold for both of us, and it had a numbing effort so neither of us got the other the cum.

She did a couple of edges as part of a dare, a she did this wearing some panties so they got really wet. I went out and put them on a path, with her number in them, as this was also a dare. By this stage she was feeling sore and tired, so we ended up just cuddling and watching tv for a while.

Finally, we did the final dare of getting each other to cum. Because she had done so many edges, it only took me a couple of minutes with my hand. She then used a vibe on me, and it did not take that long.

End of the day.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 AM   #217
DirtyBetGirl

Also, I was dared to do the IQ test, which I did during the bit of a break we took.

Link here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...d=1#post878681

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #218
argon2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Also, I was dared to do the IQ test, which I did during the bit of a break we took.

Link here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...d=1#post878681
Dare- have her serve food on u and eat off u (no hands) .... Something easy to eat
argon2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #219
DirtyBetGirl

Sorry, agron, my sister is now not doing dares.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #220
arthursimons
Account Banned

Default hmmm

Wear a toy of your choice in your pussy and seal it with duct tape.... Stuff your panties up your asshole leaving a bit outside . Wear only a short dress or stay naked . Have fun outside submit a report
arthursimons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #221
maiten

Default Dare

You must edge yourself in every room of your apartment even if your sister is there, you must do it with heels on with skirt and bra no panties. Once that's done put an ice cube in your ass and start to finger it while you talk to your friends from that party that got you into this mess but you're not allowed to tell them. You have to call at least 2 but don't cum. Get in front of a mirror on all fours and watch as you play with yourself for the next 10 min no cumming allowed. Put your vib - on whatever setting that will keep you on the edge but not over - in your ass and put 2 panties on so that it stays there and spend some quality time with your sis w/o telling her for 30 min (one tv show). When you're finished with all that clean the vib and insert it completely into your putty. While its in there you have to play with your clit vigorously until you cum to the point that you're actually dripping - about 3 times in a row. Pull the vib out and suck it clean, while squatting and cum one more time this time with it in your ass, you may tug on your clit but no more pussy play. Take a picture of your messy pussy and ass. You must cum while enjoying the photo at least once a day for the rest of the month.
maiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #222
DirtyBetGirl

I'm sorry to the users of this thread, but I'm sorry to say that this dare is no longer in progress. Recently, a close relative to the girl in this thread experienced serious issues. For the sake of all involved, I won't go into any details. I am one of the girls from the group, and am writing upon her behalf.

She wished to express her thanks to those who have taken the time to submit dares, and for the consideration that most made to ensure that they were reasonable. She went on to say how she enjoyed many parts of the bet, and that there are some things she will continue; siting her morning exercise, her date and possibly the girl she was seeing. She adds that her experiences has given her a renewed outlook upon life, and she feels even more confortable in many social and sexual contexts.

She says she may personally return here at a later date, but this will not be soon. She is coping fine at the moment, and the issue that is occurring is improving well and does not appear a long-term issue.

Once again, thank you to everybody for your contribution.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #223
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Thanks. For the update. I sincerely hope all turns out okay for everyone.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #224
bee9
getDare Succubus

Best wishes, hon.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #225
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Hopefully it'll end well and this thread will continue. Come back soon. Good luck!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk