Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #211
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 51

The new girl

Chapter 51

Outside Jessica and Carol wait for Maria and Laura. They now let a few younger girls go to the toilet. A few moments later a quiet Emma leaves the toilet too.
Carol: “Laura we will talk to you after school.”
They all walk to their classroom, Laura very relieved with the ending of Emma’s torment. She does not even consider her promises to Maria yet.
During the day Emma stays for herself, she does not want to upset Maria any more than she has already done. When the school day ends, she is the first to leave the class. Emma just wants to get away from everyone.
Laura waits in the classroom for Maria, Carol and Jessica to join her. Everyone else has left.
Jessica: “Laura first I want to know how my dare went yesterday?”
Laura: “Good…”
Jessica: “Go on – tell us.”
Laura: “I masturbated several times… to keep my p… pussy wet.”
Jessica: “Did it feel good?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Jessica: “And did you cum?”
Laura: “No… I wanted to, but I know I am not allowed to…”
Jessica: “Good girl. Did you stay naked? And did anyone see you?”
Laura: “Yes I did… only my sister saw me, when I went to the bathroom.”
Jessica: “And how did you feel to be naked in front of her?”
Laura: “…Embarrassed…”

Maria: “Laura show Carol and Jessica what Emma has written on you.”
Laura: “Here?”
Maria: “Yes – unless you want to do it outside.”
Laura: “Noo..” Once more she lifts up her t-shirt to show her stomach. This time she lifts both bra and t-shirt all the way up, so they can see all the written - Also the text on her tits.
Carol: “Nice!”
Maria: “Yes, we have to give credit to Emma for her creativity.”
Laura: “Please…”
Jessica: “It is nice. Let me take a few photos.” She finds her cellphone and takes the photos. Laura does not even tries to protest.
Carol: “Maria, can we please see the photo of Emma.”
Maria: “Sure” she show the photos on her cellphone to the others
Carol: “I like those tits - I have to touch them someday.”
Maria looks at Laura: “You liked them too – right?”
Laura: “W…what are you talking about??”
Maria: “Don’t try to hide it. I saw how you stared at Emma’s tits.”
Laura: “They are nice… yes… I wish… I wish they were mine…”
Maria: “I bet you do.”
Laura: “Can I please wash of the written when I get home?”
Maria: “Yes, it is okay. You can wash it of.”
Laura: “Thanks. Oh Jessica, I have done my dildo practice this morning.”
Jessica: “Good, you love it so much already that you have to do it first thing in the morning.”
Laura: “Nooo… I just wanted to make sure I did not forget to do it…”
Jessica: “Yeah right…”
Laura leaves the discussion there: “Can I go home now?”
The girls look at each other for a moment, until Maria answers: “Yes, we also need to get going. See you at my place Friday at 7. Be ready to stay all weekend.”
Laura: “Okay…”

They all leave the classroom and Laura hurries home to take a shower, she cannot wait to get rid of the text on her body.
The day goes on without more action. Maria, Jessica and Carol are busy planning the weekend, and Laura enjoys an evening without any dares.
Thursday starts the same way as yesterday for Laura, as she decides that morning is the best time for her dildo practice. School day also goes by quickly. Emma does all she can to stay far away from Laura, not risking to make Maria angry.
After school Laura returns home and goes to her room. Her mother is in the living room when Sarah enters Laura’s room.
Laura: “Please Sarah – can’t you knock before entering?”
Sarah: “Why? Do you have anything to hide?” and she gives Laura a dirty smile.
Laura: “No…”
Sarah walks all the way up to Laura, still sitting at her table: “I still own you a spanking, but mom and dad seems to be home a lot these days.”
Laura looks at Sarah with anxious eyes.
Sarah: “The issue is that I do not want to wait anymore.”
Laura: “No Sarah… Please mom is downstairs…”
Sarah: “I know – so I will give you two options. The first is to strip down naked right here right now. Then I will give you the spanking, and you just have to hope that mom does not come up here.”
Laura: “Sarah I beg you, please let me wait until we are alone…”
Sarah: “The second option is to follow me, and then I will spank you somewhere else. Rules are the same – you will strip naked, and allow me to spank you as long and as hard as I want to.”
Laura is getting very worried: “Where will you do this?”
Sarah: “You will find out – if you do not strip naked now!” Like always Sarah enjoys her power over her sister.
Laura: “You know I cannot do it here… mom will want to know why I let you spank me…”
Sarah: “So you choose option two?”
Laura: “…Yes…”
Sarah: “Good.” She cannot believe that her plan is working.
Laura: “When do we leave?”
Sarah: “I a moment – first I want to test that you will do this. Pull down you jeans”
Laura: “Why?”
Sarah: “Just do it. Or I will call mom and get her to spank you – remember the pictures?”
Laura: “Okay okay…” She unzips her jeans and pulls them to her knees.
Sarah points at her panties: “Panties too.”
Laura: “Please…”
Sarah: “Laura does this mean that I cannot count on you taking your spanking? Maybe I should just get mom to spank you?”
Laura: “Noo… I will do it…” she slowly pulls down her panties too, so her pubic hair and slit is shown.
Sarah: “I like your little slit, it is so cute. It looks like an eight years old kid’s vagina.”
Laura begs: “Please can I get dressed?”
Sarah: “Okay, we should also be going.”
Laura pulls up her panties and jeans, before following Sarah out of the house.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #212
Slut020

Amazing story You really need a pm list

Hey I am not looking to be a slave or mistress
Slut020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #213
lamington19

amazing story i cant stop reading it keep it up im copying to my computer so i never lose the story cos it one of the best iv read and u should post it on xnxx it a good site for stories
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #214
mr_conundrum

So so so good, I'm always itching for the next!

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #215
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.;

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #216
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 52

The new girl

Chapter 52

Outside both of them get on their bikes. Sarah leads the way with Laura just behind her.
Laura thinks: “I wonder where we are going? I hope it is not a too public place. Maybe she has found an old warehouse or something?”
Also Sarah is having her thoughts on the way: “For a moment I was afraid she would not come with me. She must really be scared of mom. This is going to be the best day of my life.” She smiles all over her face.
They ride for around 5 minutes before Sarah turns into a driveway.
Laura stops out in the middle of the road and thinks: “Noooo… it cannot be here?” She tries to calm herself down: “Maybe she has borrowed the house?... I really hope so…”
Sarah parks her bike against the garage and turns to Laura: “Come on…”
Laura slowly rides up to Sarah and parks her bike next to Sarah’s bike.
Sarah: “Wait here.” She walks around the house to enter to backdoor. She wants to make sure everything is set for Laura’s punishment, before Laura gets inside.
Inside Olivia welcomes Sarah. Olivia is one of Sarah’s new friends, and she is one year older than Sarah.
Olivia: “So you made it?”
Sarah: “Yes, she has agreed.”
Olivia: “Fantastic, my little brother Irvin is also ready.”
Sarah: “Cool – so a double spanking?”
Olivia: “Yes, he misbehaved so much after his eleventh birthday party last week. He seriously deserves a punishment – and he knows it!”
Sarah: “I am looking so much forward to this – let’s get started!”
Olivia: “Sure, I will go to my room to prepare Irvin, and then you can bring Laura to the basement for her preparation.”
Sarah: “Yes, see you in a moment.”

Outside Laura is still waiting for Sarah to return, she is getting very nervous: “Maybe I should just ride back home?”
Sarah rejoins Laura: “Follow me. We will go to the basement.”
Laura: “Okay…”
They walk around the house, enter the backdoor and go down the stairs to the basement.
Sarah: “As you probably have guessed, we are not going to be alone.”
Laura: “Please… I promise I will let you spank me. But please don’t let anyone else witness. I beg you…”
Sarah: “Sorry sis, but you deserve this. And just because we will have attendances, it does not mean that the rules have changed. Do you remember what we agreed upon?”
Laura: “Yes… I agreed to take my spanking where and when you wanted me to…”
Sarah: “And what more?”
Laura: “…I will strip na… naked…”
Sarah: “And what was the last and very important thing?”
Laura: “I am sorry… I cannot remember…”
Sarah: “No arguing!”
Laura: “…Yes…”
Sarah: “Do you have you mobile?”
Laura: “Yes.”
Sarah: “Please hand it over.”
Laura gives Sarah her cellphone.
Sarah: “Do you remember this?” She shows Laura the picture of her nude body with the message in front of her.
Laura thinks: “How could I forget that?” She answers: “Yes I do…”
Sarah smiles: “This will be shown tomorrow at school if you do not take you spanking well today!”
Laura: “Please don’t!”
Sarah: “It is all up to you little Laura!”
Laura: “Sarah… can I ask a question?”
Sarah: “Yes.”
Laura: “Please tell me who will be there for my spanking. Please I beg you - I really want to know…”
Sarah: “Only if you promise to strip naked without hesitation when I tell you so. And no covering!”
Laura considers Sarah’s proposal: “I have nothing to lose, I am sure I will be naked anyway…” She agrees: “I promise…”
Sarah: “Olivia will be here. And she will bring her brother Irvin.”
Laura: “No… not a boy… Please is there not anything I can do, to keep my underwear on? Please…”
Sarah: “You promised!”
Laura: “Yes…”
Sarah: “But to you comfort, Irvin will be spanked too by Olivia.”
Laura does not see much comfort in that: “Okay…”
Sarah walks to the door, opens it and shouts: “OLIVIA, WE ARE READY!!”
Laura stands in the middle of the room with her hands in front of her and looking down into the ground. She really fears this punishment, but worse – she feels her pussy get wet…

Upstairs in Olivia’s room Irvin is being prepared for his spanking too.
Olivia: “Irvin come in here!”
Irvin goes to Olivia’s room: “Yes… What now??”
Olivia: “Do you remember last week? When I promised you a spanking?”
Irvin gets worried. Even if this is not the first time, he has been spanked by his sister for been a bad little boy: “Ohh… Olivia… not now.”
Olivia: “Come over here.”
Irvin: “Okay…”
Olivia whispers something into Irvin’s ear.
Irvin looks frightened: “Noo…” He takes a step away for Olivia.
Olivia: “I am not done!”
Irvin goes back to Olivia and she whispers some more to him. This time Irvin listens carefully.
Olivia finishes and looks Irvin into the eyes: “So do we have an agreement?”
Irvin does not like it, but realizes that he does not have any choices: “Yes…”
Olivia: “Good.”
In the same they hear Sarah yell from basement.
Olivia: “Let’s join the others.” She leads Irvin down to Sarah and Laura.

In the basement Laura is looking at the door as Olivia enters the door
Olivia: “Hi Laura – so you are the naughty sister that needs a spanking?”
Laura blushes and nods: “Yes…”
A second later Irvin also enters the room, and he looks around to check out Laura and Sarah.
Olivia: “Irvin – this is Sarah. She is here with Laura.” She point at Laura: “She also needs a punishment, just as you are.”
Irvin just stands a feet into the room, and as Laura he looks into the ground with his hands in front of him.
Olivia: “We are in no hurry. Our mother will not come home until later tonight.”
Sarah: “Good, then we have plenty of time to spank Laura and Irvin.”
Neither Laura nor Irvin like the sound of that – both had hoped for a quick spanking, but they are both terrible wrong.

Last edited by peter1111; 03-23-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #217
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like its going to be a long night.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 03-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #218
shola

lovelovelovelovelove it!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #219
Tab

Awesome! You always seem to be able to keep the story fresh.

: Pleasure/orgasm control, edging, beginner anal, tasks w/rewards

: Ice, Mild public, C&B torture, pee, crossdressing, cum eating, messy.

: Scat, illegal, identity disclosure, heavy public, webcam, dangerous/damaging.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #220
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 53

The new girl

Chapter 53

Olivia: “Irvin please be a gentleman for once and start - Strip!”
Irvin: “Please Olivia – not in front of them…”
Olivia: “Irvin – you just makes it worse for yourself.”
Irvin reluctantly and slowly lifts his blouse over his head and puts it on a chair. Then he looks at Olivia.
Olivia: “Go on.”
Irvin takes of his socks and unzips his trousers. He folds them once and put them aside the blouse. He now stands in a pair of plain white briefs, and looks like a little scared mouse ready to run into his mouse hole. But he stays where he is.
Olivia looks at Sarah: “Should we finish Irvin first? Or?”
Sarah: “No, I think it is Laura’s turn to strip.” She looks at Laura.
Laura knows what is coming, but she is trying to stall time, and waits for the Sarah to give her the final order.
Sarah: “Laura you heard me – Strip!”
Laura does not want to start an argument. She knows it will only makes it all much worse. Laura starts with her jeans, she unzips them and pulls them all the way down. She pulls her socks of in the same movement as she removes her jeans from her feet’s. Her panties shows her little slit, and to Laura’s humiliation it has a wet spot in the middle.
Olivia observes Irvin, as he stares at Laura. She notice as his little bulge in his briefs has grown a little.
Laura is removing her t-shirt and her training bra shows her tiny tits and her erect nipples underneath. Laura looks at Sarah to get an indication if she should stop or continue her stripping.
Sarah notices this: “Good girls Laura.” She turns to Irvin: “Ever seen a naked girl before?”
Irvin shyly shakes his head, looking into the ground.
Sarah has also detected Irvin’s semi erection in his briefs: “You want to see her tits?” She also knows how this embarrass her sister.
Irvin hesitates: “I don’t know…”
Olivia: “Irvin you know you are not allowed to lie!”
Irvin: “Sorry… please don’t hurt me…”
Olivia: “So you do want to see Laura’s little titties?”
Irvin slowly nods.
Sarah: “Laura please show Irvin your tits!”
Laura reaches for her bra and slowly pulls it over her head.
Irvin stares at her breast and erect nipples.
Olivia: “So Laura – do you want to see Irvin’s dick?”
Laura is fully aware of the game Olivia and Sarah is playing, and decides to play along: “Yes…”
Irvin looks scared when he hears Laura. He does not want to show his little penis to anyone – especially not to girls.
Olivia: “Irvin get those briefs of and put your hands on your head!”
Irvin jumps a little by the order. But after he has settled down a little, he puts his finger into the sides of his briefs. He looks straight into Laura’s eye, and very very slowly he pulls down his panties.
Laura cannot stop herself from staring at Irvin, as his tiny hairless dick jumps out of the briefs. Irvin removes the panties completely, puts them on top of his other clothes and puts his hands on his head. Irvin’s little semi erect dick sticking horizontally out in the air.

Sarah: “Irvin do you also want to see Laura’s vagina?”
Irvin not wanting to make the same mistake twice slowly nods: “Yes…”
Sarah: “Then go and pull her panties of!”
This time it is Laura’s turn to jump: “Nooo… don’t let him touch me.” She thinks, still not daring to argue.
Irvin walk to Laura and stands just in front of her. His head is just a few inches away from Laura’s nipples. Irvin lowers his hands from his head to Laura’s panties. He looks over his shoulder to get the final approval from his sister.
Olivia nods and Irvin puts his index fingers into the side of Laura’s panties.
Sarah and Olivia both look at Irvin. They both know that in a moment he will have a close-up view of Laura’s little slit.
Irvin moves his eyes from Laura’s breasts to her panties, he then pulls then down to her knees and starts to stares at his first real pussy.
Laura is so humiliated and thinks: “Please no, he is looking at my privates. Please let him go away…” The worst part for Laura is that her pussy is getting wetter, and she actually wants to touch it so badly.
Olivia: “Irvin stop glancing and get those panties all the way of.”
Irvin wakes up from his daydream knees in front of Laura and pulls her panties down. Laura steps out of them, giving Irvin short view of her inner parts of her pussy. Irvin stands again with Laura’s panties in his hand. Irvin’s dick now points straight up, showing everyone that he has enjoyed the stripping of Laura.
Sarah: “Give me the panties and stand beside Laura.”
Irvin hands over the panties to Sarah and stands on the right side of Laura.
Sarah takes the panties and holds them with two fingers in front of Laura: “How is it to be stripped by an eleven years old boy?” Sarah loves every second of this. She just thought she was going to give Laura a quick spanking her, but this is turning out to be so much better.
Laura: “It… it is… horrible…”
Sarah smiles: “Now enough love between you too. It is time for the spanking.”
Olivia: “Any volunteer to go first?”
Both Laura and Irvin stand quiet looking into the ground. None of them wants to go first. Both still have a tiny hope to get away from this, without getting their ass spanked.

Sarah: “Laura get into your position.”
Laura: “…Yes…” She turns around and bends over, holding the back of the chair. Laura looks over her shoulder and spreads her legs. She tries to please Sarah as much as possible, still hoping for a mild spanking.
Olivia takes a chair and puts it behind Laura and sits on it.
Laura is a little puzzled about this and thinks: “Why does she sits on the chair with the side to me? I thought she wanted to sit and watch my spanking…”
Olivia: “Irvin your turn – get into your position.”
Irvin slowly moves to Olivia and stands in front of her.
Olivia: “Come on – over my knees!”
Suddenly Laura gets the point. She gets a frightened look in her face and thinks: “Noooo… If Irvin gets onto Olivia’s knees, he will… he will have a perfect view into my spread legs… and my pussy…”
Irvin slowly gets into position, and as he lifts his head, now he also notice the same thing as Laura just discovered a moment before. Despite his upcoming spanking, Irvin smiles inside by the view of Laura’s pussy just a few feets in front of him.
Sarah goes behind Laura, but moves a little to the side, so Olivia and Irvin do not miss the show: “Laura ask for it!”
Laura whispers: “…Sarah… Please spank me…”
Sarah: “I cannot hear you Laura!”
Laura speaks a little louder: “Please spank me…”
SMACK!! – Sarah smiles, as she smacks Laura ass: “Sure!”
SMACK SMACK SMACK – Laura: “ARRHHhh!!”
Irvin has a huge smile on his face, he is enjoying his view. But it is soon to disappear as Olivia is joining the spanking, and hands a hard blow on Irvin’s naked butt.
SMACK - Irvin: “ARRHHHHHH!!!!!” He is taken completely by surprise.
During the next 10 minutes Laura and Irvin are both screaming out loud, as their butts are getting more and more red from the spanking. Neither Laura nor Irvin have given much attention to each other after the first blows to their butts. They only focus on their own spanking and their own sore ass.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #221
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, ohh how red and sore their butts are going to be.

Yamask
Old 03-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #222
shola

ooooooo I love the update! Yay! Please more? Please?
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #223
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome, more please!
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 AM   #224
SofieJeske

Love it, please continue
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #225
Tin@

oh plsplspls give me more

Bondage, public/semipublic, risky, creative, masturbation, outdoor, humiliation, sex ;D

somewhere in between:
spit, pain, spanking, edging

Dislikes:
pissplay, friends, cum denie

Limits:
family, animals, scat (if assplay then i need to be allowed to clean me with enemas), photos, permanent, strongly illegal, anal fisting, underage

yes i would have sex with strangers, but the decision about protection is mine alone.
Tin@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare