Old 12-17-2022, 07:04 AM   #211
ZMS9991

I'm in.

ZMS9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 08:30 AM   #212
LittleBottom

Im a cow for 4 days
Kik: LittleBottom574

Last edited by LittleBottom; 12-17-2022 at 03:44 PM.
LittleBottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 11:10 AM   #213
Tywil

I’m in as a cow for this
Tywil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 12:50 AM   #214
RoseDP

I'm in for a bit, kik is in my signature
I have a chastity cage and some toys if that interests you!
RoseDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 09:50 PM   #215
William_yxx

I am in as a cow for other men
Likes: Dice games, strip games with forfeits, cock comparison, joi, edging, fun on Skype.
Limits: Face, revealing private info, pain, findom,cbt.
William_yxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:04 PM   #216
Sissyboy705

I am a cow for a month, Kik is sissyboy705

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 12:56 AM   #217
ZMS9991

I'm in.

ZMS9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 01:27 AM   #218
Pokeboy

I’ll join this for 2 days!
limits: body writing, A2M, public, cbt

anal: s,m,l plugs, medium dildo, prostate messager, suppositories
clothes: ripped booty shorts (anal access), small one piece swim suite
bondage: collar, leash, rope
masturbation: bullet vibe, wand
impact: rubber paddle, flogger
Pokeboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:48 AM   #219
RoseDP

I'll join for a bit, kik is RoseDaP
I have a chastity cage and some toys if that interests you!
RoseDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:30 PM   #220
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Thanks for this dare It was actualy quite fun. And my apologies for the slow reply I have been doing some other things and I've been busy. But I managed to do this last nigh for you.

So I'd been edging for half an hour or so before hand and i went to do somthing and I went soft. So I decided to do this dare then.

I started by placing my small flacid penis between my hands and started rubbing it between them. To start it felt like rolling dough between your hands and as I got semi erect it felt even more like rolling out dough and that the roll was getting longer. Lol.

The most enjoyable was when I was semi erect and my dick was slightly soft so it roles nicely between my hands. Once I was fully erect i had to rub really fast to get enough sensation that would allow me to approach orgasm, and because I'm luckerly un circumsized i could rub the skin over my head and get pretty good sensation. With a little imagination i was nearing an orgasm so I stoped at the last second and pressed on my perinium so I wouldn't shoot my load everywhere and make a mess.

I had tried this earlier in the shower but with the water and all the other distractions i couldn't get myself near orgasm. But on thr plus side after rubbing over my cock head for long enough my hands both smelled of piss and that musky penis smell you get.

So thats my report. Tldr was harder to orgasm than relular maserbation and louder too. But a fun change. I look forward to what you have in mind next.
Hi Ballbasher! This is a very good report again. Really enjoyed reading it. I am glad you could figure out a new way to cum I'll grant you 10 cow points out of ten again.

I have to say sorry for my late reply and for vanishing without further notice. Sorry to letting you wait and being in the unclear.
In the summer short after I gave out the last dare, I experienced a really hard time in real life and a very difficult situation. I did not dare to come back to this forum, afraid by the distraction it can cause and it might take my focus from my real life, where I really needed it.
Recently the situation improved, and I am back since some time. However, I won't have time for this thread and to give out further dares for now, so I have to hand over to a new farmer. (Attention: Farm on sale. Big nice house, but needs renovating. A lot of stupid lazy cows, but one really nice and productive one, are included. Please message me with your asking price!). At the moment, I am very busy with other tasks and games in this forum. It was really fun to play with you, and I hope our ways will cross again (as we say in Germany).

By the way: I have to say that the attitude in this thread is a nightmare. There are literally hundreds of cows subscribed to this thread, but not a single one (to be accurate, only a single one) actually responds to given out dares... Even while an active farming game is ongoing, further cows will post "I'll join", but then you'll never hear from them again, never mind doing the dare... They just spam the thread. If it stays like this, I doubt any other farmer is motivated to take over...
So, for all you cows to whom this message applies: This is my farewell dare: You will stay denied and do one edge every morning and evening, until you perform one of the dares within this thread and post a proper report within this thread.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:31 PM   #221
lr12r
getDare Sweetheart

I am cow. Kik:johnwww10
lr12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 03:28 PM   #222
Pokeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus;

By the way: I have to say that the attitude in this thread is a nightmare. There are literally hundreds of cows subscribed to this thread, but not a single one (to be accurate, only a single one) actually responds to given out dares... Even while an active farming game is ongoing, further cows will post "I'll join", but then you'll never hear from them again, never mind doing the dare... They just spam the thread. If it stays like this, I doubt any other farmer is motivated to take over...
So, for all you cows to whom this message applies: This is my farewell dare: You will stay denied and do one edge every morning and evening, until you perform one of the dares within this thread and post a proper report within this thread.
My understanding was that you join and participate in the games that are given within your window? Not search through the old pages.

Anywho if that’s the task, will do!
limits: body writing, A2M, public, cbt

anal: s,m,l plugs, medium dildo, prostate messager, suppositories
clothes: ripped booty shorts (anal access), small one piece swim suite
bondage: collar, leash, rope
masturbation: bullet vibe, wand
impact: rubber paddle, flogger
Pokeboy is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pokeboy for this post:
Old 01-02-2023, 04:19 PM   #223
sebnico

Default In as farmer

I'm in as farmer for next 10 days (time for some to get here).
I own 3 kinds of cows.

No need to say I own only legal aged cows !

Cow level 1
Training for miking twice a day, one time at morning, one time late evening (or before bed).
No specific ways to produce milk but cow must be able to perform two milkings a day for one week period (7 days). Ideal for newcomers/beginners in milking.

Cow level 2
Cow must be able to produce milk 3 times in less than an hour, two days in a row.
As they are/become trained cows, they can use any ways to do so BUT they must stay "up" between at least two milkings in a row.

Cow level 3
Trained cows can perform this.
As previous level, 3 chained milkings in one hour but here are specific ways :
First milking MUST be ruined, totally, from the very first to the very last drop.
If cow feels able, of course, the more ruined milkings chained, the better...
One milking MUST be done standing.
One milking MUST be done legs up or facial.

I'll be back here in 10 days to name specific good cows (with their consent).
I may reward the best cow of the 10 days challenge, no matter the level. Here are specific ways to be rewarded : dry milking, more than 5 milkings in a row, introducing creative ways to milk...

Cows can PM me or accept challenge telling the level their in on my Kik : Watching4Nud
sebnico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 12:51 PM   #224
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeboy View Post
My understanding was that you join and participate in the games that are given within your window? Not search through the old pages.

Anywho if that’s the task, will do!
Yes, you are absolutely right.

I just speak of my previous experience. Last summer I was adding 3 or 4 dares, in the meantime about 10 new cows "joined", but the only one responding was Ballbasher. It was a bit frustrating, it would have been more fun without them joining and spamming the thread, if they don't reply anyways.

And since then, there were only "joins", nothing else. But now, as there is a bit more action as you see, another farmer joined I hope he will care good for my cows

And yes absolutely, this is the task, and I will be glad if you post a report

(Don't take my harsh words personally, the ones who should will never read it anyways That's the tragedy).

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 03:17 PM   #225
danite

Im a cow for the rest of this week

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
farm, joi, joi game, kik, milking