Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 08-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #211
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will happen now Adam’s punishments over?

Find out now by reading …..

PART 158 (243) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Right, what is next then" asked Dani, followed by a short reply from Mark being "I believe it's now time for Laura to show us that sexy spot.

Laura turned a deep shade of purple as everyone’s attention was drawn to her navy blue thong which was soon to be lying on the floor next to her. Never before in her short life had so many eyes been drooling over her.

"Aww is little Laura ashamed to show her cunt to the room" giggled Sarah, stressing the word cunt more than needed, and by doing so making her sister feel like a whore.

Laura sat opened mouthed, hardly believing that her sister could be so mean and embarrass her this way in front if all her friends.

"Come here you little slut" called Sarah, once again humiliating Laura beyond belief. Getting up Laura felt so degraded as her cute pale cheeky ass wobbled over to Sarah.

Laura stood in her navy blue lace thong that matched her bra which was already on the floor with everyone's clothing, waiting for her next instruction. "Stop still" barked Sarah getting a little annoyed at how Laura kept shivering like a cold dog.

Laura just simple couldn't help it, the 9 sets of eyes which were almost stripping her in her mind were making her pussy run dry and the shivering just got worse and worse.

Sarah slowly took hold of the thin sexy navy material that was around Laura's hips and pulled the pretty bow undone. It didn't take long before there was a "Ohh sexy" from the room followed by other comments which are to extreme to be printed.

Laura's thong was lying on the floor and she was stoop there stark naked with her cute bum on display for everyone to see, not to mention her cunt with a sparse bit of pubic hair.

"Wow you look hottt" screamed Mark, hoping to pay Laura a compliment before saying how he really felt "those luscious lips of yours, they look so tight, I bet there's not much that’s been up there, would you like to change that" he said trying to ask several questions in one and predict the answer by asking the following question.

Laura just glared at Mark, not wanting to answer any of his questions, but perfectly aware that not all if his statements were true.

"Can you turn around sweetie" asked Dani is a polite manor. Laura complied believing there was no possible way of feeling more degraded than she currently felt. However this was wrong as you may find out later.

With Laura's cute ass and back facing towards the players David ordered Laura to "Bend over" hoping to see both of her holes in 1 view and a chance to fantasise about the view/memory for a long time to come.

"You wish" answered Laura who was perfectly aware that one thing would lead to another and before long she would never hear the last of the situation. She had been stripped as instructed by the game rules and wasn't hiding anything from view so she could not see any reason why she should do any more.

"Just remember you are not allowed to cover up" said John glancing between the 3 females which were naked (Dani, Amber and now Laura)

"O.K sir" answered Laura with a few giggles from the room as everyone felt in a similar way in that John was the instigator / head player of all the events.

"O.k has everyone seen enough of Laura's quite trimmed pussy" asked John who was in desperate need for his next fix and wanting to start the next round.

"O.K what's next" chuckled Amber who was happily sat in her sexy underwear which was pictured in part 71

Well it's got to be time for .........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

So was you correct that Laura had a trimmed pussy? (small amount of hair)

What will happen next?

What will be the circumstances of this?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for Answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 08-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #212
Rachie

4 parts in less thn 24 hours As my birthday year continues

More teasing and another round is played

Find out what happens now in ………

PART 159 (244) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Well it's got to be time for Sarah to lose the next round" sniggered Dani hoping to put her friend under pressure and hoping that she wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Why are you so interested in Sarah loosing" asked Brian who had lost track of some of the previous activities.

"Can't you remember the deal that I made with Sarah several rounds ago" replied Dani surprised that any male could forget a possible dare to do with sex toys.

"Errrr" can you remind me a little" asked Brian feeling a little stupid at forgetting a major thing like this.

"Well the deal we made was that is Sarah was forced to strip naked before the end of the game I would have the opportunity to shove anything I liked within reason inside her cute little holes. If she managed to stay the whole game without stripping naked she would have the option of doing the reverse to me" replies Dani hoping this would easily remind Brian of the dare that had been set.

"Oh yeah I remember" answered Brian smiling as some of the thoughts came flooding back to him.

"So that is why you so wish for Sarah to lose, so you can have a bit of fun time with her" Brian continued with a happy grin on his face not knowing which he would rather see.

"Well I would like for Sarah to have fun with you" said Lucy not knowing if her statement was true or false but wanting to make Dani feel a little under pressure.

"Oh, well there is only one way for the answer to be revealed, and that’s to play more strip poker" butted in Mark feeling like he was just about stating the obvious.

The cards were drawn with several sets of eyes on the new skin that Laura was revealing attracting more attention than usual from the male players, all dreaming what it would be like to feel.

Both John and Adam were presently out of the game and were not in a position to barter and see if they could persuade the other players to raise their stake. They were however both hoping that the females would play a poor hand and that they would get the opportunity to strip them a little more and have them answer a truth or perform a dare for their pleasure

The overall results for the round was

Sarah - 4 OF A KIND (S - 2) (S - 2) (H - 2) (C - 2) (D - KING)
Lucy – FLUSH (C - JACK) (C - 10) (C - 9) (C - 8) (C - 2)

Dani – 3 OF A KIND (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (S - ACE) (H - 4)
John – 2 PAIRS (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (D - 9) (S - 7) (H - 3)

Adam – PAIR (C - ACE) – (S - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (H - 8) (H - 7)
David – PAIR (S - KING) (D - KING) (H - 8) (C - 5) (C - 3)

Laura – PAIR (S - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (C - 7) (C - 5) (D - 4)
Mark – PAIR (S - JACK) (H - JACK) (C - 4) (S - 3) (D - 2)

Amber – HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 9) (C - 6) (D - 4) (D - 3)
Brian – HIGH CARD (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5) (S - 4) (S- 2)

Brian had lost the round and would be forced out of his red pants by the sexy Sarah who was sure not to be as fool hearted as Dani had been earlier with letting Brian get off on a truth question instead of being stripped naked.

In 9th position was Amber who luckily was still holding 2 chips and throw one across the room to John who despite being out of the game was still being the banker and acting like the leader.

Despite finishing in 9th position Amber still felt relatively safe and relaxed as she was in the perfect position to leave the game with her lingerie still intact.

"Yea, I think it's time that the last cock was on display, I wonder how Brian with rank" smiled Dani happily.

"I bet he wanks all the time using his left hand while in the school toilets fantasising about us" giggled Amber pretending to mishear Dani (rank-wank).

"Oh Adam how big was you dreaming Brian's monster was, I bet you liked imagining feeling it" said Sarah roaring with laughter.

"Brian can you cum and stand in front of me, and everything will be over with in a jiffy" Brian dutifully complied and slowly stood up in his red kiddie looking pants. Wondering over to Sarah he looked a right sight of nerves.

"Stop still" cried Sarah who grabbed hold of the red boxers and ........

TO BE CONTINUED........

What will be revealed?

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #213
Rachie

Another puzzle / mind games in revealed

Find out about it and more now in ………..

PART 160 (245) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Stop still" cried Sarah who grabbed hold of the red boxers and peered inside.

"Wow you are well endowered" sniggered Sarah with several of the players anxious to see all that Sarah was admiring.

Brian stood there with a huge bulge in his red pants which Sarah was holding the elastic open glaring at what appeared to be a slightly hairy yet decent sized monster

"Come on, stop fooling around and get them off" cried an impatient Lucy. This was followed by several chats of "off off off" from the female players.

Sarah wasn't going to disappoint, and duly whipped brains pants down as fast as she could. Brian was facing the room with a bright red face of embarrassment, never before in his short life had he felt this way. The only positive thing he could think of was that at least when Adam had, had his dare he was wearing underwear and Adam therefore had not been required to feel or even suck his tool.

Brian had indeed got a decent sized penis. It appeared to not quite be to full mast however it would be the biggest in the room when fully erect other than John's massive cock that seemed to be an unrealistic size.

"Well ladies it looks like we have the pleasure of seeing 5 boys naked in front of us at the same time, who do you think is the sexiest" said Lucy while admiring everyone for several seconds from head to toe.

Smiling all the females starred at the different males believing it would be hard to pick who was the sexiest. Adam looked great with a shaved cock and balls, however John's huge dick was simply mind blowing, however would they really like someone as big as this, to be the first inside their virgin pussies.

No one answered Lucy's tough question, but there were a few winks as they eyed up who they secretly were fantasying about

"Has anyone got to do a dare or answer any truths" asked Mark trying to keep track of everything that had been going on.

John answered "Well as Brian was wearing an item of clothing before the round took place and he hasn't lost 2 or more rounds in a row I believe that the rules state that he does not have to answer a truth question this round, however because he is now naked if he loses any round in the future he will not be so lucky"

Brian sank down on the red carpet feeling rather happy with the way the rules had been set. He was however nervous for future rounds knowing if he lost the next he would be challenged with a dare, and with his tool hanging freely there were several scary thoughts flooding Brian's mind thinking about what these could be.

"What about Amber" muttered Mark, interrupting Brian's thought process.

"You wish" snapped Amber who was still in a happy position with chips and underwear.

Mark sulked like a spoilt brat (kid). He was not going to get his way during this round, what about the next he dreamt.

"Is everyone ready for the next round asked Adam looking over at Brian who was daydreaming and trying to think happy thoughts so that his cock would calm down a bit. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he squirted without any action.

He sat thinking about a riddle he had heard a few weeks ago. Telling his friends about the mind reading prediction he thought would calm his nerves

SEE NEXT POST FOR PUZZLE / MIND GAMES

A few of the players couldn’t understand the puzzle however 5 players all gave the same answer. “Wow, that was good” said Brian cheerfully making a note to ask people in the future.

"I'm all ready" smiled Mark dreaming of some more action after a disappointing last round.

"Pass us all the cards then" snapped Sarah who was going to be the dealer after an impressive last round. Lucy leaned over to pass the cards to Sarah and doing so she lost balance and ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

Please take part in the MIND GAMES – in the following post.

Why has Sarah lost balance?

What is going to happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #214
Rachie

PUZZLE - MIND GAMES

PART A
Think of a number between 1 and 10
(x2) Multiply by 2
(+6) Add 6
(/2) Divide by 2
(-N) Subtract the number you started with
Write down your number before moving to part B

PART B
Reset the calculator
Start with your birth date
(x2) Multiply by 2
(+2) Add 2
(/2) Divide by 2
(-N) Subtract the number you started with (birth date)

PART C
Add Part A and B- This gives you the magic number to remember

PART D
With the number you now have convert it to letters eg)
1 = A
2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5 = E

PART E
Think of the first C O U N T R Y beginning with this letter – eg) 5 = E = ENGLAND

PART F
Go to the following letter in the alphabet eg) 5=E – NOW F
Think of the FIRST animal beginning with this letter

PART G
What is the usual colour of this animal.

FINISHED
LEAVE YOUR COUNRTY, NUMBER, ANIMAL AND COLOUR ON THE THREAD IN A SPOILER.

Let’s see if your answer is the same?

BED HABITS

Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #215
Rachie

The players answers?

What was yours?

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 09-01-2011, 05:47 AM   #216
Rachie

Thanks for everyone that participated in Mind Games (puzzle) answer that Adam gave was posted 30 sec after the puzzle -
C L I C K - H E R E (9 out of 13 posts on here were the same 69%)

A bit of a fill in chapter leading up to another action packed part of the story. Please read and enjoy

PART 161 (246) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Lucy leaned over to pass the cards to Sarah and doing so she lost balance and knocked over a glass of cherryade which spilt all over Brian's now stick cock.

Everyone laughed there heads off at Brian's expense who was literally soaked down below.

"Well at least you don't have any clothes on" cackled Lucy who was feeling a little embarrassed with what she had clumsily just done.

"Can I get cleaned up" asked Brian, who felt a little dirty with the red liquid.

"No that can wait" chuckled John as Laura grabbed a cloth from the side and cleaned up the red carpet the best she could. Thank goodness the carpet was already red and the cherryade wouldn't stain to much.

While Laura was doing this Sarah had collected all of the cards and after a good shuffled dealt 5 cards into 10 piles for the individual players. Collecting there cards Lucy instantly realised she was in an awkward position, should she risk everything for a potential winning hand or play safe, however several players had played what they believe was a safe round and been caught out by the exceptional play everyone was enjoying.

The tough decision was even more nerve racking as she glanced around the room to see the expressions on everyone’s faces. Everyone seemed relatively happy with there cards, God I won't forgive myself if I loose without even trying for the hand, thought Lucy as she nervously discarded a card

Lucy sat there not looking at the extra card that Sarah had dealt to her. With her hand just rested on the top of the card she used all of her will power to make it her dream card. Everyone else revealed their cards before Lucy who was sat silently willing her mystery card.

"What are you doing" asked Brian surprised.

"I think she's trying to use magic like what's in that film" answered Mark.

"What film is that" asked Brian still a little surprised and puzzled. Lucy however sat as still as a dodo without uttering a word using all the power she could summon to help her will the card.

"I think the film's called Maverick" interrupted Mark.

Everyone other than Lucy had revealed there cards and the players could tell that it could be an interesting round indeed. Now what was Lucy's mystery card going to be, wondered Laura.

Lucy was still sat with her hand hovered over the card realising that it was about time the suspense was over and as quick as a flash she flipped the card over and to everyone’s enjoyment they saw that all Lucy had was a high card.

"Ha ha, you know what this means don't you" sniggered Brian at Lucy's expense. He had suddenly cheered up knowing he wasn't going to be out the game or face a dare until at least the next round.

Looking around Laura noticed that Amber had finished the round in 9th position for the second round in a row. "Oh Amber's going to be getting a truth question" smiled Sarah who realised she was the winner of the previous round and therefore would have the opportunity as we'll as the winner of this round who was still uncertain at the present moment until everyone’s eyes scanned the cards to discover who if would be.

Hey it looks like the winner is ..........

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

Who is the winner going to be?

What are Amber’s questions going to be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 09-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #217
Rachie

(Part a) Leading up to some key parts, thanks for all the support.

Who is going to be the winner of the round?

And a Joke for good measure.

Find out now in .........

PART 162a (247a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“It looks like the winner is Laura” said Dani viewing everyone’s cards

Laura = STRAIGHT FLUSH (C - 8) (C - 7) (C - 6) (C - 5) (C - 4)
Mark = FLUSH (D - 7) (D - 6) (D - 5) (D - 4) (D - 3)

Brian = 3 OF A KIND (S - 2) (C - 2) (D - 2) (D - 7) (D - 6)
David = 2 PAIRS (D - Ace) (C - Ace) (D - 2) (H - 2) (D - 5)

Sarah = PAIR (C - Ace) (H - Ace) (D - 10) (C - 9) (S - 3)
Dani = PAIR (H - 9) (C - 9) (S - King) (H - 4) (S - 3)

John = HIGH CARD (S - Ace) (S - Queen) (S - Jack) (H - 7) (S - 6)
Adam = HIGH CARD (S - King) (S - 7) (S - 6) (H - 5) (S - 4)

Amber = HIGH CARD (S - Queen) (S - 10) (S - 9) (S - 7) (H - 8)
Lucy = HIGH CARD (S - Jack) (S - 10) (S - 9) (S - 8) (H - 6)

Lucy had been trying to get a high Straight Flush and if her final cards had been either a Queen of Spades or 7 of Spades she would have succeeded in being the winner of the round. If the card was any spade she would have had a flush and been safe, however instead she had to put up with the suspense in thinking what was going to happen to her.

A few more jokes were told as the winner of the round, a relieved Laura who had been stripped bare only a few minutes ago had time to think about what lucky times she was going to have with what she was able to do.

There was laughter from the jokes and one kept spinning around Brian's head as he tried to remember it for later.

"Lucy your punishment can wait for a few minutes, first I want to ask Amber a truth question" said Laura, smiling and turning towards Amber who was sat nervously awaiting her question.

"Amber I would like you to tell us all - when was the first time you masturbated, where was you and how did you feel and have you ever tried squirting" asked Laura hoping to embarrass Amber a little.

Amber looked god smacked at the questions she had been asked. "Well" she answered before saying "the first time that I masturbated I was 13 and I was just curious after seeing something" started Amber before several different words and questions came from the other players.

"What had you seen" "wow that young" was just a few of the things she heard through the blur of voices.

"That's not part of the question" answered Amber sticking her tongue out at the room to the question about what she had seen.

The players could tell that she was relieved and was hiding something. They were all determined to discover the secret at the earliest opportunity.

"I was at home and it felt simply wonderful" continued Amber giggling and reliving the memorise of her first masturbation and all the events that unfolded.

"What about the last part of your question" asked John before reiterating "have you ever squished"

Amber bowed her head down in shame before answering "yes I have often squirted, it feels lovely and goes everywhere"

"Oh please tell us more" asked a curious David who had a thing for squirters.

"Maybe some other time" answered Amber hoping that the subject of her masturbation would never come up again. Her sexy underwear was starting to feel damp as her juice cunt got turned on my all the thoughts that were going from her brain to her luscious lips and back again.

The unhappy look on some of the players faces looked like a pigs slapped back side, as they were hoping for a little more detail from Amber.

Why hadn't Laura worded her questions a little different they all thought

With all the unhappy looks most of the players had totally forgotten about the other question Amber would have to answer from Sarah as she had finished in 9th position for 2 rounds in a row.

"Are you ready for my question" asked Sarah grinning from ear to ear as her cunning plan was hatched.

She had been thinking about the question for a few minutes and was certain that the other players would be happy when they heard what it was.

"Oh god I forgot about you" replied Amber who had totally forgotten about Sarah who also had opportunity to ask her a question.

"You will be sorry that you have forgotten about me" started Sarah before continuing with her question. I would like to know ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

So what is Sarah going to ask?

Find out shortly in part B

BED HABITS

Old 09-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #218
Rachie

What will Sarah ask?

Find out now in ……

PART 162b (247b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

I would like to know what was the story behind your first masturbation, what did you see, what position was you in, where in your house were you and did you squirt your first time? I would also like to know has anyone seen you masturbate and have you see anyone, if yes who was the last and if there is a story again please tell?" reeled off Sarah like a shopping list.

Amber sat opened mouthed as she was never expecting the topic to come up again in conversation least of all after only a 2 minute cooling down period from her previous less descriptive set of questions.

Everyone in the room could tell that Sarah had been thinking about this the whole time that her sister had asked the previous question.

Amber sad gloomily on the red carpet much to the delight of the players who could tell something big was about to be revealed.

Not knowing how to start Amber eventually asked, "Do I really have to answer this, I’m so embarrassed"

Sarah chuckled thinking it would be even more fun finding the answers out if it was going to embarrass Amber in the way it sported to be doing. "Yes" she eventually snapped, back at Amber.

Amber groaned before answering truthfully "like I have said I was 13 at the time I had seen a few films of masturbation on TV and been turned on beyond belief a few times, however I was too scared to ever try it. Well one night by older brother had a guest over. She seemed to be a nice lady and the 2 of them got on extremely well"

Amber took a deep breath wondering how to continue with the story, while doing so Mark asked "this seems a hot story I wonder where it is going, how does it lead up to your first masturbation session" he wondered before saying "please continue"

Amber sat in her sexy thong thinking about everything before saying "my brother and his fancy piece had a fun time. He fingered her in some weird positions and she seemed to like it so much. The squealing noises she made, combined with the heavy breathing and pants was so arousing. I almost just wanted to finger myself there and then, however with no experience I was a little scared".

"Instead I rubbed my panties over my young teenage pussy and fantasised about how it would feel if he was doing that to me" said Amber blushing from ear to ear and not realising that she was telling the players that she used to fantasise about her older brother.

"Oh you sexy thing" sniggered Mark believing Amber must be talking about his brother who was now in the army and had not spoken to for a few years.

"Have you ever fantasises about me" asked Mark puzzled

Amber just looked at Mark and grinned, was this a yes or a no, he wondered while knowing full well she didn't have to answer and probably wouldn't.

"Well what happened next" asked Brian puzzled. Well as I watched the young beauty lots of events kept unfolding, he seemed to be fingering her deep. She kept screaming at him to go harder and deeper into what sounded like a wet pussy. The words turned me on almost as much as the events, however at this time I was unable to see anything as they were still wearing clothes.

"Where were you when all of this happened" asked Mark a little confused and so ashamed as he had interrupted the erotic story which was making his naked cock stand on end and grow as thick as a tree trunk.

"Well I errr" started Amber hoping that the question would never come up, and she wouldn't be in a awkward position like this.

"Go on" instructed John wanting to hear the answer as much as everyone else.

Amber bowed her head again in shame not wanting to admit that she had .........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

Comment and more will follow

Where was Amber?

What will Amber tell the group next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist and all will be revealed

BED HABITS

Old 09-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #219
Rachie

WARNING – AROUSAL CONTENT – KEEP YOUR HANDS IN VIEW AT ALL TIMES lol

What is Amber going to reveal.

Please read and comment

PART 163 (248) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber bowed her head again in shame, not wanting to admit that she had stolen the web cam off Mark and planted it in her other older brothers room after hearing that he had a guest over, never did she anticipate that these events were going to unfold, but as a curious teen she wondered what he brother could get up to when he was too busy for her.

"Oh, you have been a naughty girl" sniggered Adam not anticipating that Amber would be this wild as a young teenager. "I think you need to be punished" he continued followed by a laugh.

"How come you have never mentioned that you had another older brother how much older is he and what's his name" asked Laura curious and believing it wasn't the type of question that would be required as a truth question.

Mark decided to answer Instead of Amber, and in a rough manly voice he stuttered "Sam is about 4 years older than Amber and is now in the army.

"As children we lived very locally to here and moved when our parents got into financial trouble. We very rarely have seen him for the last couple of years and he had an argument with our parents before he left, that's the main reason we don't talk about it" mentioned Mark jumbling several facts into a few sentences and making little sense.

"Oh" cried a few players at once now realising that Amber and Mark had an older brother and that they actually lived locally as young children before moving back to the local area a few weeks ago. How close was locally a few players wondered?

"Can we get back to Ambers story, it was beginning to get very arousing and turning me on" said David in his usual happy voice.

"We can tell that something was enjoying it" giggled Dani while staring at David's now erect penis that was begging to be touched.

Amber realising the wait had to finish at some point began to finish answering in a slow nervous way "I saw it all on web cam and I was so surprised at everything that was going on, not least to say who the sexy female was"

"Who was it, who was it" the players asked Followed by "Do we know her"

Amber felt a bit unsure if she should tell the players or not, and instead decided she would leave the suspense for a little longer.

"I wasn't aware that Sam had a thing for younger girls and she appeared to be around the same age as me, possibly a year or 2 older but I'd never guess anything older than that.

"Please tell us who it is, if you know" asked Sarah wanting to know as much information as possible.

"Maybe later, now do you want me to finish off answering the question or not" grinned Amber believing this would shut the players up for a minute or 2.

Sam continued to finger her, and I was almost shouting for him to remove her thong which was all that was restricting me access to her cute holes. After a few minutes of screaming she shoved her hand down his trousers and I can only imagine what she was doing and feeling.

"They were like this for agers and I sat rubbing my panties still uncertain if I was doing everything right or not" continued Amber blushing at her last statement.

"Did they do anything else" asked Mark curious to how much his brother had done at that age, and hoping to possibly tease him about it whenever they next spoke.

"Well Sam seemed to enjoy whatever her hand was doing and from his facial expression he appeared to be in heaven. She also appeared to be enjoying wherever his hand was wandering and after what seemed like a life time Sam moved over to her and started to tug down her pink silk thong.

She was laid on the bed with her legs high in the air as the sexy material was pulled off her. I could see the pinkest wettest pussy I had ever seen. I was literally dying to rush out of my room and burst in on them. I don't really know how I stopped myself as Sam them went down on her and licked what appeared to be the tastiest juice in the world.

I had a close view of everything that was going on and as soon as Sam stuck his tongue inside of her cunt I lost control and slipped by hand inside my then soaked underwear. At first I just stroked myself but as soon as Sam screamed her name I just had to go the extra step.

"What did he shout" asked a curious Adam.

Well the name he screamed was .......

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What is going to happen next?

Hope you liked the part – please comment for more

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 09-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #220
Rachie

Now over a year since the first part of Strip Poker with a Twist was produced. In a yea there has been 248 parts and several part B’s, puzzles, over 2.1 million views and over 3500 comments/replies. Special thanks for everyone that has contributed.

Apologies for being 72 hours since previous post, but have had personal emergencies and mind not been in the correct place to proof the part.

What did Sam shout?

Find out now in ….

PART 164 (249) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Well what he shouted was "OMG Kate you look so fucking hot, I'm so fucking lucky you lost the bet" he (Sam) screamed loudly

"Kate, did you say Kate” asked Dani surprised at hearing the name while at the same time unsure if she was meaning the same Kate that she had had so much fun with.

"Yes her name is/was Kate, however I couldn't tell you if it was the same person as I don't know what the Kate you know looks like" replied Amber stating the obvious.

"Anyway that can wait, please continue" said John trying to act like the one in charge once again.

"Well I was laid in my bed watching the web cam recording getting so turned on with having my fingers deep inside my wet juicy virgin twat. This was the first time I had ever tried anything of this nature, however I am pleased to say that it hasn't been my last.

Kate was screaming and having what I now know was a wonderful orgasm. However at that moment I was a little uncertain why she was screaming so loud, all I could think of was that she was in some sort of pain.

As the events unfolded on web cam yet only meters away, I finger myself wondering what was going to happen next. After Sam had had several more licks of her pussy I seemed to lose control and I had a wonderful orgasm.

When I regained awareness I noticed that Sam and Kate were no longer present in the room. At first I had no idea what they were doing or where they had gone.

"So I suppose that the story of how I first masturbated and why" answered Amber embarrassed at all she had told her friends and even more afraid that Mark was present

"Oh and the answers to the other questions is, yes I have seen a few people masturbate but after that long and detailed truth, I hope you will spare the embarrassment of explaining my last"

To Ambers joy Laura agree, that she wouldn’t have to give details of her last however the rest of the answers must still be revealed.

Hearing this a happy Amber started to mutter "Not many people have seen me masturbate however a few people have fingered me" she said not knowing what had inspired her to use the word fingered as this wasn't a word she used often.

Everyone was pleased with all that Amber had revealed to them, they also were aware more about Amber and how kinky she had become. Why wasn't I aware of these sexy things before, wondered Mark

"So how are we going to find out if it was the same Kate" asked David who was anxious to Know as much as possible.

"Pass me my iPod out of my trousers" asked John who was aware of a wireless connection and photos of her on his email account.

Receiving the iPod touch it didn't take long for John to enter the secure password and find the photo he was looking for. "Ahha this is it" he muttered more to himself that the rest of the room.

"Before I show you, I want you to describe her with as much detail as possible" stated John with a chuckle as he remembered Kate from the fun times they had had together.

"I know, I know" said Sarah impatiently, "Why doesn't Kate draw Amber on the Sims 3 computer game, it will be interesting to see how similar the drawing Amber can make and how the Kate we know looks like" Sarah smiled.

"What an excellent idea" said Laura loading the Sims 3 computer game to the laptop with all of the add on expansion packs installed to make it that little bit extra fun.

Amber started to create a new character and before long the character was finished.

"We will both show the room what Kate looks like after the count of 3, is that ok" asked John still unaware of what the computer animation was going to look like.

"Ok" replied Amber before John shouted "3, 2, 1"

As the countdown reached 0, John turned around his iPod touch while Amber swung the laptop around to the room who saw that ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

Was it the same person?

What did the mysterious Kate look like?

BED HABITS

Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #221
Rachie

Thanks for all the support and glad to say most o the problem over the last few days has been resolved.

So onto part B What is Kate going to look like

PART 164B

Amber swung the laptop around so the room could view what she had designed. Wow the 2 images were near identical

The display image that Amber had tried to create on the Sim’s 3 looked like a stunning girl. Amber was having to estimate what Kate would look like now, as It was a few years since the events had taken place and she had last seen her.

KATE’S LOOKS INCLUDE

Hair Length – Long
Hair Colour – Blonde
Hair Style – Let down
Eye Colour – Blue
Skin Colour – Very pale
Bottom – Small
Height – Taller than average
Weight – Very slim
Looks fit and energetic

TO BE CONTINUED ........

Special thanks to the winner of the name competition - Katebabe21 who has secretly had the images for several days.

What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #222
Rachie

What are the player’s reactions?

Find our now in ……..

PART 165 (250) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Well I would put money on the fact that the two people are the same" said David, as Dani thought about all the fun times they had had together, was John actually going to arrange a meet up, she wondered thinking back to all that he said earlier and hoping everything would turn out right.

"Well Amber how have you remembered how Kate looks like so well" asked Mark a little surprised as the events were several years ago, and there was little possibility of Sam still seeing her as he was now in the Army

Amber really didn't want to tell her brother how she had remembered so well and instead tried to shake it off by saying "what can I say, I have a brilliant memory as well as good lucks" while waving her hair behind her.

Several players laughed as they too would say that Amber had a stunning figure. They weren't too sure about her memory though.

"Yea right" sneezed Mark, beginning to recognise some tell tale signs in Amber's weakness and knowing that she actually had a lousy memory. "Tell us how you know" he grinning, knowing he was putting his half sister under immense pressure.

"Err" started Amber before finally giving in and saying "I have watched it a few times on recording"
"What! You recorded the web cam and still have it" butted in John hardly believing his ears.

Amber blushed, and nodding her head she slowly uttered "yes, I can be a naughty girl sometimes"

"You’re telling me" agreed Mark never expecting that his sister would have recorded her brother and the sexy Kate, never mind watch it and probably do other girly stuff.

Everyone was getting more aroused by the second and they were awaiting the next pivotal round. Currently there were 3 players out of the game (Adam and Mark and now Lucy) the 2 males are carrying on with the game by default. Lucy still had not been asked if she wanted to continue. And she sat deliberating about this for a few seconds longer.

With the game lasting until 5 players were nude chip less and out of the game, these was still chance that anything could happen.

"Lucy, would you like to continue or leave the game now" asked Laura who was the winner of the previous round.

Lucy looked at the floor feeling week, she knew that if she had been asked the same question a few rounds ago after her candle wax dare, she would have jumped at the opportunity and ran as fast as she could. However times had changed, and despite being put in immense pain and being asked some challenging truth questions she was actually beginning to enjoy things, not only that, but she wanted to get revenge on some of the players.

"I've made my decision and I am sitting right hear" smiled Lucy, letting everyone know that she was in no way afraid.

Everyone seemed happy with Lucy's decision and it was time to progress to round 46. With the game finishing when 2 more players were stripped, chip less and owing chips everyone felt certain that the game was drawing to an end. Who were these others to be though, they all awaited to find out?

As the winner of the previous round Laura shuffled and happily dealt to everyone with her naked body attracting as much if not more attention than the cards she was dealing.

As the cards were revealed the players all noticed that it was another pivotal round as there was going to be another player out of the game. This player was .......

TO BE CONTINUED ......

Who else is out of the game now?

What is the round going to reveal?

Spoiler:
Q) I'M CURRENTLY JUST ABOUT TO WRITE THE FINAL PART/PARTS OF STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL - WHAT LENGTH APPROX WOULD YOU PREFR THE LAST PART TO BE?

2 PARTS OF 600 WORDS?
A PART OF 1000 WORDS ETC

WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL WOULD BE TOO LONG?

BED HABITS

Old 09-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #223
Rachie

Who is going to be out of the game?

What will happen next?

Find out now in ………………

PART 166a (251a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

There was going to be another player out of the game. This player was Dani who had finished the round in 9th position; she was already butt naked as well as being out of chips. Requiring a chip meant she was out of the game and would be receiving a dare for her punishment.

The overall results for round 46 were:

Laura - FOUR OF A KIND (S - 2) (D - 2) (C - 2) (C - 2) (C - 7)
Adam - FULL HOUSE (D - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 7) (C - 7)

Lucy - THREE OF A KIND (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 9) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Amber - THREE OF A KIND (C - 8) (D - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3) (S - 2)

David - 2 PAIRS (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (H - 9)
John - 2 PAIRS (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 6)

Mark - PAIR (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (D - 5)
Brian PAIR (C - 4) (S - 4) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 5)

Dani - HIGH CARD (H - ACE) (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 8)
Sarah - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 6) (H - 4)

The winner was a relieved Laura for the second round in a row she sat pleased at the way the round had panned out. Sitting naked on the red carpet as she had been since round 43 she thought of what she could dare Dani for being out of the game.

I know, she said to herself thinking back to the previous week’s game.

“Hang on a minute” suddenly cried John. Laura stopped as stiff as a brush as she was just about to reveal Dani’s dare.

“What’s the matter” asked Dani surprised, hoping that she had not actually finished in 9th place and there had been a mistake in the working out.

“I believe from my records Lucy should have done a dare in the last round.”

“Oh” several players cried, surprised and wondering why no-one had noticed. The only thing they could think of was the long descriptive truths that Amber had answered. Were their minds really that distracted?

Lucy sat there looking at the floor, feeling guilty. “Where you aware of this” asked John, looking at Lucy and seeing her looking sad and sorry.

“I was aware at the start and I had forgotten” apologised the guilty Lucy. Hearing this the players realised that Lucy was part to blame, however it was also their duty to spot the facts.

“I propose that Lucy has a dare now, and also a simple truth, but this must be a simple one” proposed John.

Everyone agree and Lucy sat wondering what her dare would be. Laura had won both the current round and the previous round so it was her duty to set the dare. “Lucy I dare you to lick, suck and drink all of this drink” she said happily waving the half empty glass of cherryade in the air.

Lucy looked at Laura surprised, was her dare really going to be that simple. Lucy went to take the glass off Laura when suddenly it fell. Lucy tried to catch the glass not wanting anymore of it to spill on the floor or any more damage to be done than what had already been caused from her spillage a while ago.

Unfortunately for Lucy the glass landed in almost the same identical place the previous had spilt. The sticky cherryade pop spilt all over Mark and his throbbing cock. God do I really have to lick and suck it all up of that monster, thought Lucy knowing that she didn’t really have a choice.

Bending over she took the monster into her mouth, hoping to get it over with before any more damage was caused. The cock actually tasted far better than anything Lucy could have imagined, or was this because of the sticky juices that were all over it.

Lucy kept licking as fast as she could, realising the effect on Marks monster was similar, it was growing to near bursting point. Luckily Lucy had almost completed her dare and was left with licking Mark’s balls finishing off all the tasty liquid.

Mark’s back arched and he was sure if Lucy had kept up the sucking for another 30 seconds she would have something else to clean up, however luckily or unluckily depends on who’s view you look from, Lucy stopped and finished her dare.

“Right then, do you have a truth question for Lucy” cried John, before ordering it to be a simple one.

“Lucy I would like to know ……………….”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What will the truth question be?

What will the effect of the round be?

What will Dani’s task be?

Will Dani continue playing?

Find out by reading more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 09-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #224
Rachie

What is Lucy’s quick/easy question going to be?
What will Dani be dared?

Find out now in …………

PART 166b (251b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Lucy I would like to know how far are you willing to go with Ben if he made the move” asked Laura smiling as she made some plans for future weeks depending on the answer Lucy gave.

“Well, that is a tough one” started Lucy, “I guess it would depend how things took off, I’m most certainly open for oral, both giving and receiving” she blushed as she realised she had just done some giving to Mark and not too long ago either. I don’t think I would have sex on the first date, but most certainly consider it after that.

Lucy had revealed a lot to the room and she was feeling a little guilty for missing out on her dare the previous round.

There was an awful long pause before finally Laura turned to Dani and continued thinking about what she was going to say earlier. Her mind wandered to the previous week’s game.

Now what had been Dani’s dislikes; ah ha an idea came flooding to her from the stars above as she remembered that Dani had stated that anal and therefore anal toys was one thing she would not like to try.

Now as this was a major dare for being out of the game Laura believed the punishment / dare she had in mind would be justice to fit all of Dani's crimes.

Umm after all how can Dani call it a dislike unless she has tried it, thought Laura. Until she had tried it the previous week when she was being blackmailed would have called it a dislike as well.

"Ok" started Laura before continuing "Dani your dare for finishing 9th and therefore being out if the game is …" she then took a big breath to add suspense.

"First I would like you to get that sexy ass of yours over here" Laura said beckoning Dani over with her index finger.

Dani nervously got to her feet, with cheers and whistles from the players looking at her drop dead gorgeous nude body, she shyly walked over to Laura as she'd been instructed with her ass wobbling behind her.

Reaching her destination Dani plonked her bouncy ass on the floor and looked up into Laura's hands pleasingly. Still not aware of Laura's plans Dani was uncertain if she should say anything or sit awaiting for her next commands.

"Sarah pass me my bag" ordered Laura patiently waiting for her command to be followed. As quick as a flash Sarah jumped up with her toys bouncing freely and grabbed the bag. "Wow what's in here" she asked almost falling over as she felt the weight of the bag.

Laura just smiled as she took hold of the bag and started to rummage inside. "Got it" she eventually cried as she took hold of what she had been looking for.

"What have you got" asked several players surprised.

At first there was no reply from Laura who sat grinning knowing she was playing havoc with Dani's mind. After a further few seconds Laura pulled her hand out of the bag grasping some sort of anal toy.

"O.M.G that's not what I think it is" asked Dani looking worriedly at Laura who sat smiling expecting the reaction that she had got.

"Oh what do you think it is, and where do you think it is going" asked Laura trying to sound sexy and put Dani under a little more strain and pressure than what she was already feeling.

Everyone looked at the blue butt plug that was about 3.5 inches long and around an inch in diameter. The corkscrew styling made a fantastic finish.

"Have you used that fucking thing" asked Sarah more out of curiosity than surprise as she would never have guessed that Laura was the adventurous type.

Laura pretended she didn't hear her sister and instead still starring at Dani she ordered "Please will you ......

TO BE CONTINUED ........

So what is the dare going to be?
What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 09-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #225
Rachie

What did Laura ask?

Find out now in ….

PART 167 (252) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Laura pretended she didn't hear her sister and instead still stirring at Dani she ordered "Please will you stand up, i want to see how cute your little bum is" she chuckled out loud.

Dani didn't have much choice other than to comply. Reluctantly she Rose to her feet and stood with her perfectly formed round globes (arse) facing Laura who was still stood holding the blue toy tight in her hand.

"Do it, Give it to her" a few voices were heard.

Laura's next order was for Dani to bend over which she ordered in such a way Dani felt like a worthless slut. Bending over double Dani's perky ass was shoved in the air and was begging for punishment.

"Wow, can I give it a slap" asked Brian, who seemed mesmerised by the sight of Dani's two gaping holes that were plain for anyone to see.

Laura didn't say anything, and instead positioned the butt plug at the entrance to Dani's anus. "Are you ready for a bit of pleasure" asked Laura teasing Dani a little more.

Dani didn't know what to say and as she felt something touch her pale ass she shuddered and closed her eyes tightly trying to forget about everything that was happening.

"I bet you are going to enjoy this small plug going inside your virgin ass" giggled Laura some more, as the tension mounted waiting for whatever would happen next.

Laura still hadn't inserted the plug when she asked for her bag to be passed over. Wondering what Laura might have planned, Sarah fetched her sister’s bag as fast as she could hoping she wouldn't miss the first insertion.

It didn't take long for Sarah to get there as it was on the top of the pile where Laura had thrown it moments earlier. What did she want her bag for, Sarah wondered? The only thing she could think of was double penetration if she had another toy in the bag. However surely Laura could not be this mean, could she?

The tension mounted as Laura took hold of her bag in one hand and kept teasing Dani with the plug by stroking it up and down her splendid crack.

"Ah got it" said Laura as her fishing finished and she took hold of what she was searching for. Out of her bag she pulled out her phone. Dani was still turned away from the group and new nothing about what Laura had got or was planning on doing.

Switched it to video mode she handed her phone to Sarah who realised exactly what Laura was planning.

With Dani unaware that her first time was going to be recorded Laura smiled and teased Dani with the plug some more. Everyone could tell that the tease was driving Dani insane as her juicy cunt became wetter and wetter.

"Wow you are liking this aren't you" teased Amber who was more playing for the camera and hoping for an audio response from Dani of some kind.

As the only player to be sitting in front of Dani, John smiled as Dani's facial expression painted a thousand pictures. She looked lost, surprised nervous anxious all at the same time.

With the video now rolling it was soon time for a bit more action. Dani gritted her teeth in anticipation as Laura screamed 1, 2 3.

Just as Laura shouted 3, Dani began to scream anticipating the pain that was going to be caused.

However there was no pain and Laura shouted .......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What did Laura shout?

What happened next?

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video