i've read it all the way through and i love it
well done
xxx
Popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:17 AM   #212
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 23.

I practically skipped back to camp holding Lucas’ hand. I hadn’t felt so happy in a long time. We’d talked the entire walk; in the short space it took us from the beach to camp we’d learnt what felt like 1000 facts about each other.
He didn’t stop grinning the entire walk back and he pulled me under his arm even though my hair was wet and left a damp patch on his shirt.
I pulled back, opening my mouth to say something but before I could he spoke
“I don’t care your hair is wet, silly. Anyway, you’re freezing so you can have my body heat” he laughed pulled me to him.
I hadn’t notice how cold I actually was until he’d brought it up. I was too happy to notice anything.
When we got closer to camp I began to hear loud singing, or chanting. I couldn’t tell but Lucas heard it too.
“What is that?” I said
“Not sure” His forehead creased in confusion.
As we got even closer the voices were a definite chant, they sounded like a mob, but somehow not angry.
We ran the last few step and came out of the trees where we saw a large roaring bonfire reaching upward to the stars, replacing the tiny campfire that used to squat there.
Campers danced around it, some even had face paint on. Even the younger campers were around spinning and dancing.
Loud music erupted from the speakers connected to the log cabins.
I heard a loud squeal from the left and turn to see Rose smiling, clapping and pointing at mine and Lucas’ intertwined hands.
“Firstly, I apologise for Rose’s loud squeaky excitement, and secondly congratulations” She grinned and hugged me for what I felt was a little too long.
As soon as she stepped out of the way Rose walked up to me and said
“You guys took your freaking time JEEZ” in her high pitched voice, cocking her head to the side before she skipped off.
“Odd girl” I mumbled
“What’s going on here? Some kind of creepy ritual” Lucas said raising his eyebrow.
“Oh, this, yeah the camp counsellors went out and haven’t came back so people got a little excited when they found out” Sasha laughed.
We danced about for the rest of the night, laughing, roasting marshmallows and playing games. I had to say this had been the best night of my camp experience.
I hadn’t stopped smiling all night, and as I fell back onto my bed my smile stayed on my face. Sasha and Rose burst into my room switching the light on and bouncing onto my bed almost causing me to fall off.
I almost screamed until I heard their familiar laughter. I sat up rubbing my eyes trying to get used to the light again. I looked over to my watch I’d left on my bedside table; it showed the time was 02:46 am.
“Why?” I croaked at them trying not to smile.
“Sooooooo, tell us what happened” Rose said quickly as if she was confused why I hadn’t explained it in detail yet.
I recapped my time on the beach, leaving out parts that made me feel embarrassed as they both listened intently.
As they began to chatter on at me we heard a loud bump underneath the window to the left of my bed.
We all turned our heads toward the noise. I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black, the moonlight shone in from the other side of my room.
Another bump, this time louder and we heard a voice.
“Can you see anything?” someone whispered
“No, lift me higher then!” Another voice said.
We looked at each other, puzzled. Rose slid off the bed and crawled across the floor to the window.
“Turn off the light” she hissed back to us.
Sasha flicked the switch and we were in almost total darkness.
Rose pulled herself up to the window ledge and peered over the out. She jumped back almost and once and tried to stop a laugh with her hands.
“Boys” she giggled.
“Boys?” Sasha repeated.
“What boys?” I said
“Some silly kids” Rose rolled her eyes and sat back on the bed.
“What’re they doing” Sasha whispered peering over Rose’s head.
“Being peeping toms no doubt” I scowled at the window.
“Might as well give them something to peep at” Rose turned the light back on a switched on my iPod Dock. Music blasted out and she began dancing.
“Rose sit down” Sasha frowned at her shaking her head.
I laughed and grabbed Sasha’s hand.
“Let us dance M’lady” I giggled, I was in high spirits and I felt like having fun.
We dance together spinning in circles and laughing. We forgot the boys were even there until we heard another bump.
Rose jumped onto the bed and Sasha shouted
“Pile on” and jumped on her, I followed and we ended up in a twisted pile on my bed laughing way too loud.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-03-2009 at 12:25 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #213
Katiie

you didnt tell me you wrote a story BOOP!!
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #214
nich

FInnally you continued on this

Ooo this next chapter could finally get interesting :P
nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #215
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by nich View Post
FInnally you continued on this

Ooo this next chapter could finally get interesting :P
Yeah, I wasn't planning on it, but I had some free time

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #216
The Judge

ive read this case and have a verdict. Perfect!!!!
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #217
SWoody

great chapter as always
SWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #218
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Short chapter this time.

Chapter 24

We lay there until I had to nudge Rose’s elbow out of my ribs and Sasha rolled off the bed.
“Are they still there?” She whispered her eyes darting the window and then back to us.
We stopped moving until we heard the faint whispers and mumbles again.
“Guess so” I mumbled, stretching out on the bed and lying down.
Rose crawled up to my feet smiling at me in an odd way. I looked to Sasha and she looked just as confused.
“Wha—“before I could finish my sentence she gripped my pyjama trousers and yanked them clear off my legs.
“Well we might as well give them something to look at!” She laughed, giggling and darting across the room to jump on a chair.
“Rose!” Sasha moaned at her “Stop being silly”
I tried to cover my red lace underwear, I knew it was almost transparent in places and I heard the noises increase at the window. I jumped off the bed crawling onto the floor.
“What are you doing?!” I snapped at Rose.
While Sasha rolled her eyes Rose tried to corner her while she was distracted.
I scooted across the floor and tugged down Rose’s pink shorts. I rolled back across the carpet laughing at her expression and her yellow thong with a smiling daisy on it.
She blushed red and hid behind the curtain by the plain glass door that led to the balcony.
Sasha burst into laughter until she literally fell off the bed.
“I see London, I see France, I see... what was that line again?” she giggled.
I looked at Sasha and noticed she was wearing a nightie.
“Darn, you’re wearing a nightie” I exclaimed obviously trying to grasp Rose’s attention.
She looked at me and her brain clicked, we dove for Sasha who was still chuckling on the floor and pulled her nightie right up and over her head.
Rose threw it to me and I bolted to the window where the boys lingered, I pulled it up without looking out and dashed the nightie out the window.
I smiled smugly and high fived Rose while Sasha continued to lie on the floor glaring at us trying to stop her lips from turning to a smile in her pale blue boyshorts and bra.
She shuffled backward onto the big bean bag chair and just sat there glaring some more.
We heard shuffling by the window and then again at the plain glass door. Rose’s eyes popped and she ran over to me and whispered
“They’re everywhere” widening her eyes and then chuckling.
She grabbed my wrists pulling my arms up and began spinning me round. While giggling and in her cutesy voice singing the tune of “I’m a Barbie girl”. While I got extremely dizzy with the speed.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #219
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

wow boop nice. more ftw!!!!!

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #220
Raging Rob

Great story Boop, I actually think I started reading this before I became a member, when I first found this site and you were first writing it. Good job (:

I've got a story in progress here that you all should check out (:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537
Alsoooo, I've got any Ask Me Anything Thread! Do it. you won't. No balls. haha

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49517
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #221
nich

niiiiiice!
is there an estimated time for the next chapter? :P
nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #222
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I cant really do estimated times right now, I have a lot of coursework at the moment. But if anyone could PM me ideas, that'd help me finish a chapter. No S/M please.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 11-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #223
dare dude

I LOVE this story, it s awesome! how's the next chapter coming? take your time to perfect it, we can wait!

Dislikes:Wedgies, spanking, body writing

limits: Friends, family, illegal, permanent, messy, pain, poo, pics, rossdressing, roleplaying, pee.

Toys: Vibrator
dare dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #224
macjohn

i personally think this story has to have lucas and charlotte banging in it, and it also needs to have those 3 girls going at it
macjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #225
Shamrock

Send a message via AIM to Shamrock
Default Incredible

Phenomenal story Boop. Just keep doing what you're doing. We love it. If I got my degree in film I would totally consider making this a film. haha

Dislikes: Blood, family, public, illegal, another man's parts.
Shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk