Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2023, 07:44 AM   #211
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Choose ten degrading things people are calling you on your fantasy and write them on your body.

After writing each word say out loud 'Thank you for calling me (blank) I deserve it.' Blank is the word you have written. Then give your pussy five hard slaps. Do this for each word.

Also it's been a while since you've begged to pee so have a large glass of water.
Thank you for the task Sir. The words I chose were:

Disgusting
Whore
Fat
Gross
Bitch
Stupid
Pig
Worthless
Obese
Slut

I wrote them across my chest, tits and belly. It felt so degrading to admit I deserve to be called these names. I made sure to slap my pussy as hard as I could. I'm now hornier than ever!

And thank you Sir, I've had a big glass of water to drink. I can already feel some pressure on my bladder which is not helping my state of arousal at all.

Please, please, please can piggy stop touching her clit? The constant stimulation is becoming so overwhelming!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 07:51 AM   #212
SerBlack
getDare Addict

No I think you can keep going for a bit longer. Although do get your hand nice and wet with your pussy juices and wipe it all over your face.
Old 02-17-2023, 07:55 AM   #213
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No I think you can keep going for a bit longer. Although do get your hand nice and wet with your pussy juices and wipe it all over your face.
Piggy's face is now all wet and messy with her pussy juices Sir

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 07:58 AM   #214
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I think it's about time for another glass of water.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:14 AM   #215
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Piggy's bladder is getting really full now! The combination of that and touching my clit is making the urge to piss really hard to ignore!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 08:22 AM   #216
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really getting desperate now, it hurts! Please, please, please can I piss Sir?

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 08:25 AM   #217
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
I'm really getting desperate now, it hurts! Please, please, please can I piss Sir?
Let's see. Piss in a bucket. Go to your bath and put the plug in. Tip the bucket over your head. Now wallow in the bath and roll around like a filthy pig. No cleaning up afterwards.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:26 AM   #218
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Let's see. Piss in a bucket. Go to your bath and put the plug in. Tip the bucket over your head. Now wallow in the bath and roll around like a filthy pig. No cleaning up afterwards.
Thank you so much Sir!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 11:25 AM   #219
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Firstly, apologies for the delay in my report, some IRL stuff came up and I had to deal with that first. I pissed in to a bucket then left it until I was free to get messy.

The feeling of the cold piss running through my hair and down over my breasts was shocking to say the least. Even though I expected it, I wasn't prepared. The smell was stronger as well because I'd had to leave it for a few hours...

Once it was all over me, I dutifully started to roll around in it making sure as much of my body was covered. It was hard not to full on masturbate while covered in the filth. I stood up and allowed myself to drip dry a bit before stepping out of the bath. Knowing I didn't have permission to clean up made me feel extra dirty.

Overall, the experience created delightful waves of humiliation which really haven't helped my levels of arousal at all.

Please, please, please can I stop touching myself now? It's been over 8 hours and piggy is so worn out from being as close to the edge as possible without actually edging. I'm obviously willing to suffer in other ways to make up for it!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 11:36 AM   #220
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

You may stop touching for now.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 11:40 AM   #221
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
You may stop touching for now.
Thank you so much, it's such a relief!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-17-2023, 11:54 AM   #222
Sreeen

You have to kneel on unboiled rice for 30 minutes when finished you may pick up the rice with your hands.
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 11:58 AM   #223
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
You have to kneel on unboiled rice for 30 minutes when finished you may pick up the rice with your hands.
Unfortunately I won't be able to do this as I have an knee injury that could be made worse by this task.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-18-2023, 01:13 AM   #224
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

Piggy would like to apologise for not reporting her spanks last night. Piggy did do them and they were especially painful as piggy had done some dares involving her clit and nipples already.

I have put my hot sauce on and as ever, it's burning a lot! I will be so grateful when this punishment is over.

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Old 02-18-2023, 07:54 AM   #225
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
Firstly, apologies for the delay in my report, some IRL stuff came up and I had to deal with that first. I pissed in to a bucket then left it until I was free to get messy.

The feeling of the cold piss running through my hair and down over my breasts was shocking to say the least. Even though I expected it, I wasn't prepared. The smell was stronger as well because I'd had to leave it for a few hours...

Once it was all over me, I dutifully started to roll around in it making sure as much of my body was covered. It was hard not to full on masturbate while covered in the filth. I stood up and allowed myself to drip dry a bit before stepping out of the bath. Knowing I didn't have permission to clean up made me feel extra dirty.

Overall, the experience created delightful waves of humiliation which really haven't helped my levels of arousal at all.

Please, please, please can I stop touching myself now? It's been over 8 hours and piggy is so worn out from being as close to the edge as possible without actually edging. I'm obviously willing to suffer in other ways to make up for it!
Piggy, what dislike did this task involve?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment