Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2013, 03:18 PM   #211
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wondering what they'll get themselves into.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #212
kirsty03

YEAH!!! I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks. There were several new parts to the story. This is wonderful! Can't wait for more.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #213
pietjepiet

Default story

very nice. I can't wait for the next update.

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #214
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part here. Sorry for the delay, I hope it's worth your wait.

Leaving my team members seemed a weird sensation. I glanced over my shoulder to see them leaving in opposite directions. I saw James heading off with Darren and Lisa with Kim heading directly opposite to me. Toby and Josh looked far more nervous than us three, but I still felt scared, wondering how long before I saw everyone again.

From how far we'd traveled I guessed we must be just north of London, and the only way I could see me getting back in two days would be to hitchhike, and the only way to do that would be to find people. I was still thankful to have Emily with me, I'd never liked the girl and she hadn't said a word to me since setting off, but I did feel safer with her there.

One hour down the road, my legs starting to feel sore, and there was still no sign of life, but there was a light glow in the distance. However it was one in the morning so I was worried about my chances. The village grew gradually closer and fortunately I saw that there was still one light on, the village pub was still open. I couldn't believe my luck and headed directly towards it.

Only when I reached the wooden doors did I suddenly become aware of my nakedness. In the middle of nowhere I'd gotten used to having no clothes, but now about to enter a pub, naked, cuffed and vulnerable in the middles of the night I was worried.

I pulled up as much courage as i could muster, and pushed on the door with my shoulder. The door opened and within and instant all voices became silent, all faces turned, and although there was only about fifteen people in the pub, they were all staring towards me. Two men wolf-whistled in the corner, three cheered at the bar, the barmaid burst into hysterics at the situation but one man was clearly unhappy and started to shout at me.

'What the hell do you think you're doing, are you trying to turn my bar into a brothel. Get out now!' I was a little taken aback but did my best to plead a case towards him. I desperately needed help and this was the only sign of people I'd seen so far and I wasn't sure how long before I'd find more.

'Please, sir, I've lost a bet which is why I'm dressed like this. I'm so sorry for entering like this, and I'm even more sorry if I've offended you. I just need to find a way up to Newcastle by Friday evening and I was hoping one of you might be able to help me.' I looked over the faces and none seemed to respond at all. However the Landlord started to laugh.

'OK little girl.' I couldn't remember the last time I'd been called a little girl. 'It appears you have quite a way to travel and in a relatively short time,' he said. 'However, I think I might be able to help you out. I'm heading up to Leeds tomorrow for a brewery convention and I'll happily take you with me, you can stay with me and my brother for the night. He'd happily take you up to Newcastle on the Friday as well.'

'Thank you so much.' I'd barely started before he raised a hand to stop me. I fell silent and waited for him to continue.

'We will however need payment for petrol and for setting you up for the night, and going out of our way,' he continued '£100 should cover it.' Unfortunately as part of the bet I knew I didn't have any money.

'I apologize but as part of this bet I don't have any cash on me but once I get back to Newcastle I'll happily send you a cheque to cover the payment.'He shook his head in refusal at me. None of the roads led to a dead end but I'd just hit one. I had no idea what else I could offer. I begged him to take me I even dropped to my knees pleading for him to help, to the laughter of others in the pub.

He took time to consider. Emily had left me to talk with the barmaid so I was on my own. He lent forward and whispered into my ear to avoid anybody else from hearing. I took this moment to get a better look at the man. He was about 6 foot tall, he clearly worked out, there were signs of a six pack through his top. He had short black hair with long sideburns. I'd guess he'd be around 30 years old. He whispered lightly 'I'll give you a lift to Leeds, free of charge, but you'll have to find your own way up to Newcastle on Friday. All I want is you to do exactly what I want tonight and tomorrow night.

Emily was trying to listen in but I knew she'd heard nothing of it. Even though I was scared I nodded in agreement. Only one thing had convinced me to agree. A wedding ring was on his finger and that relieved some of my fear. 'Now that you've agreed, how about you come upstairs.' I followed him. He shouted across to the barmaid, 'Kylie, show your friend to the spare bedroom while I take this girl to the master bedroom.'

Kylie showed Emily upstairs and down the corridor whilst the landlord brought me to the master bedroom. He told me to lie down and wait there for a bit. Even though I was naked and cuffed I still managed to get to sleep. However my rest didn't last long. I was woken up by a hard shrug from the landlord.

I checked the alarm clock. It told me it was three in the morning. 'Hi there Sarah. Emily told me your name. I'm Geoff and this is my wife Kylie.' I looked past him to see the barmaid standing there. 'Today is Kylie's birthday and she happens to be bisexual. She has always wanted to dominate a woman, to have her do whatever she pleases, and today as a birthday present that woman is going to be you. I'll leave the two of you alone now and head downstairs. Have fun.'

What will Kylie make me do?
How many will make it back?
Will Geoff keep his word and make me do anything else?

Plus the one off chapter written by Lisa so keep reading and enjoy.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #215
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Downstairs to have fun, what will they do?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 08-14-2013, 07:42 AM   #216
Old Fan
Baby Member

Sarah, I usually just lurk and don't make accounts on these sorts of websites because I'm paranoid that someone I know will find it somehow, but I felt the need to create this one.

Thank you very much for this story. I'm an old fan of yours, I used to read all your stories back on TorDPal. I love how you're combining all your stories into one here, it's bringing back old memories and improving them at the same time. I really appreciate the depth you're creating for your characters too.

Also, just in case you don't mention the chair or spanking machine in depth, I'd like to let other people know that they can read about them in part one of The Impossible Week by sarahsarah on TorDPal. I don't know what the policies here on cross site promotion are, so I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying that, but I have no loyalty to tordpal and I'm just trying to help people who might be interested. Be aware that sarahsarah's old stories may contain spoilers for this one.

Thanks again Sarah,
An Old Fan
Old Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:04 AM   #217
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Old Fan - Thanks a lot for the positive comments as well as others who have also taken the time to comment

As far as I'm aware you aren't meant to promote other sites on this one and I will go into most of the stuff I wrote about on the other site as well as much more, as well as going into far more detail.

I do read and appreciate every positive pm or post on this thread, each one does encourage me to write more so please post any constructive or positive feedback about the story. I would advise staying away from my other stories which Old Fan mentioned in the above post, as those stories are in nowhere near as much detail, and I took far less time in trying to make them a good story. Plus like I said almost all of those will be included on this thread to some extent so they will contain spoilers.

Thanks again to all those who are reading and commenting and I hope you all will continue to read as I continue to post more chapters in the future.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #218
pietjepiet

Default sarah

Again a great update Sarah. The story keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Old 08-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #219
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for not posting recently, I've been on holiday. I have started the next chapter though and hopefully it will be posted tomorrow or early next week. Thanks for reading everyone.
Sarah
Old 08-29-2013, 09:06 AM   #220
orlando007007
getDare Devil

so far so good you ave done

33,540 words

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:01 AM   #221
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next chapter. Enjoy

As Geoff exited the room, he closed the door behind him. Kylie waited by the door, her eyes exploring every inch of my body, admiring her new toy, considering every option. I also took the time to observe Kylie. She must have been in her late twenties but looked younger. Her long brown hair flowed down her back stopping just short of her waist. Her tits were small but perky, probably a B cup. She was quite short, no taller than 5"4 but she still looked powerful.

'So, you will do anything that I want you to do?' I nodded in reply to her not daring to say a word. Kylie smiled, a beautiful smile that seemed to light up a room, but at the same time was a smile of total confidence. I was drawn towards her at that moment, losing all self control, completely willing to do anything that Kylie would ask of my. 'Well, first of all, I want you out of those cuffs. I want to put all your body to use, and I can't do that if your hands are disposed.'

Kylie removed the cuffs, I assumed that Emily had given her the keys. I tried to sit up but her hands pushed me back down towards the bed. I was surprised by the strength and power of the small girl but that made me want her even more. As Kylie leaned in to kiss me, I offered no resistance but parted my lips and welcomed her tongue with pleasure. As I responded her white gems pressed gently down. She withdrew pulling my tongue gently with her, she let it slip passionately and nipped my lip as her mouth moved slowly down my naked body. I tried to slide up to get her to move down my neck faster and responded with ecstasy as her mouth surrounded my nipples, both of them going instantaneously hard at her touch.

She then continued down my body towards my eagerly awaiting pussy, begging for her attention but just before she reached it she headed back up my body. 'Don't forget who's in charge hear bitch.' She made her way back up and my face slid between her breasts. I must have been lost in my own world as I couldn't remember when Kylie had removed her clothes. Kylie continued to moved until her pussy was resting over my face. I inserted my to tongue slowly making short laps of the soaking hole. She responded happily with moans of pleasure. I'd always known how good I was, so didn't require any directions from Kylie and within minutes I felt juices warming my face. Kylie moved her fingers across my face, every now and then inserting them into my mouth to swallow all of her juices.

'Well Sarah, that was a good start but I'm expecting a lot more of you. Firstly I have a bit of a thing for role-playing so we will be experimenting with a few different scenarios. As you may have guessed I also like to be dominant so all of them will culminate with you getting punished, abused and controlled by me. I've been told that you are willing to do anything. Is that true.' Again I nodded. 'Good, but from now on outside of roll play, you will respond by saying yes mistress. I have a few kinky fetishes that I want to try out tonight as well but since you seem a good trained slave there shouldn't be a problem.'

'Now, I think we need to get you a costume to start off our first session as. I'll try to leave some of my more extreme fetishes for later on. I think we will do 3 different role plays finishing with one which will cover my most extreme side. I know this room is not the ideal setting but we will make it work. For now I think we shall start with a schoolgirl teacher role-play. Put this on now.'

Kylie threw me a schoolgirl uniform, a collared shirt, checked skirt, knee length socks and helped to tie my hair into two pigtails. Kylie put on a plain suit, some glasses and sat at the desk in the room. 'I want you to leave the room, knock gently, then enter when I say so. The rest will be improvisation but I hope you do well or I will not be happy.'

'Yes mistress. what shall I call you during this.' I replied to her. 'Just call me professor.' I nodded and left the room. I turned back to face the door and gave it a small knock. I waited 20 seconds before I heard Kylie's voice inside say enter. I opened the door and walked in. 'You asked to see me professor.' I attempted to make myself sound younger. Kylie slowly spun around in her chair to face me.

'Ah, yes, Sarah isn't it. Miss Gray has told me about you, disruptive, aggressive, and a problem to this school.' I attempted to take as much lead from her as I possibly could.

'But, professor. I know there's been issues, but I've always passed, and never done anything too serious.' I looked into Kylie's eyes and could tell how happy she was that I was playing along.

'That may be the case before Sarah but two issues have come up since then and as the head of the school I feel that I must become involved. A week ago I was sent the most recent exam results and you failed both physics and chemistry. As well as that, 4 students have claimed they have seen you smoking cannabis on school grounds. I see no other choice but to expel you.'

I dropped to the ground and attempted to summon tears and sound upset. 'But professor, you can't expel me, all my friends are here, and we're all planning to graduate together. Plus if I get expelled again my parents said they'd have to send my to a boarding college. Please professor, give me another chance, I'll do anything, just please, don't expel me.' I looked into her eyes and knew I'd done well.

Kylie rose to her feet, walked towards me and ran her fingers through my hair, and dropped so she was at eye level with me. 'Well Sarah, I may be able to forgive you over the drugs and raise your grades, if you complete some extra curriculum activities. You said you were willing to do anything.' I nodded. 'Then you will prove it, but you must do everything I ask of you, or you'll be expelled. Understand, then strip.'

What will happen to Sarah the student?
What will happen during the other role-plays?
Who will make it back?

Keep reading to find out

I've realized there will be a few more chapters than expected in this bit so Lisa's will be about 5 chapters away. Also I will warn readers that the next couple of chapters may contain some fetishes and extreme parts that you may be uncomfortable with or disagree with. If this is the case then keep those views to yourself or pm me if you want to talk about them, don't post them on the thread.

I hope that you enjoy to continue reading this story.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 08-30-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #222
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Should not of said "anything" never turned out good for me.

Yamask
Old 08-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #223
Jake_1

Brilliant thread, I love where this story is going you always leave me craving for more.
Keep up the good writing
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #224
pietjepiet

Default story

I also like the schoolgirl thing

Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #225
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Kylie stood over me menacingly, as I waited naked, and on my knees. 'I'm very keen on older punishments, so I believe your crime deserves a caning. So bend over my desk, grab hold of the opposite side and face forward.' I did as she bid, I bent forward and had to stretch my body flat against the surface to reach the opposite side. I couldn't help but look back to see what was coming, and earned myself a slap across the face.

'Look forward you little slut, and count these aloud. You may be failing mathematics but I hope you can at least manage to count aloud.' With those words she lined up the wooden stick against my ass and I felt her stroking it. The stick came back at lightning speed. CRACK. The first blow caught me completely off guard. Spanking wasn't new to me but Kylie wasn't taking it slow. 'One,' I called aloud as ordered.

CRACK. 'Two.' CRACK. The blows came down with equal ferocity to the first. I felt tears welling in my eyes but I held them back the best I could. My ass must have been turning blue with these blows. After every ten blows she stopped to rub my ass and sooth it. CRACK. 'Forty Nine.' CRACK. 'Fifty.'

The last blow landed especially hard. 'What do you say slut.' 'Thank you professor.' The words almost felt natural. Kylie played such a convincing role, I actually felt in a zone. 'Good, you took that punishment well Sarah, but I'm still not convinced you've learnt your lesson. Stand up and look at me.' I moved in front of her. Her hand struck with such power it almost knocked me off my feet. I knew not to complain though and stood ready to receive a second blow.

Three more hand prints were left across my face from Kylie before she decided it was time to move on. 'According to your teachers you've been failing 5 of your lessons, and had problems in biology, so therefore I think i'm going to teach you a lesson for each one. The crime will also suit the failure, that caning was for failing woodwork. Apparently you're also failing textiles, so I believe these pegs might help encourage you. Wouldn't you agree.'

'Yes professor.' I wasn't the biggest fan of pegs but I knew it wasn't my decision. I'd agreed to do anything that Kylie wanted tonight and wasn't going to disappoint her. She rummaged for a box in the desk and pulled out 8 pegs.

'I also think we should show what a slut you are. I want you to show me how you orgasm, just like you did for those boys by the bike sheds.' Kylie pulled out 9 pegs and a vibrator. 'Sit in the chair and spread your legs over the arms.'

I got into the position Kylie describes. 'Professor, I thought nobody knew about the bike sheds, and I promise you it was only that once.' The first peg was clipped onto my pussy lips followed by seven more leaving 4 on each side.

'I believe you Sarah, that's why I'll only require you to orgasm once then.' The last peg was placed directly onto the clitoris and I screamed as it clamped hold of my most sensitive area. Kylie set the vibrator to work on my now extremely sensitive area and I was overtook with sensations of pleasure as well as intense pain as the pegs moved, tugging at my pussy, as the vibrations caused them to shake. As I reached orgasm, the pain increased even further but I was so overcome in the pleasure I hardly noticed.

The feeling of euphoria was short lived. As soon as I'd came, the pegs were gone and I was still left craving more. 'Well, Sarah, I'd say you're now well on the road to improving but we still have a way to go. Lets move onto chemistry, the burning and reaction of elements, I think candle wax might help this lesson.' I had known this was coming from when I'd first walked into the room and seen the candle burning. 'Lean back in the chair Sarah.'

'Yes professor. Thank you for teaching me this lesson.' Kylie approached me with the candle, and I had to fight back the initial urge to scream as the boiling hot wax poured down over my breasts, quickly solidifying against my skin. Fortunately as Kylie only had the one candle the torment was relatively short.

'Well done Sarah, again, very little complaint from you. However we still have three more subjects to go, Physics, Biology and art. We'll start with your art punishment next. Lie on the bed, arms by your side and don't move.' Kylie moved towards my waiting naked body with a marker pen and ten minutes later she was done. My body covered in abusive writing, awaiting even more abuse from my dominating professor.

What will the last two punishments be?
What other role-plays will Kylie want?
Who will make it back in time?

Last edited by sarahsarah; 09-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk