Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-26-2016, 06:33 AM   #211
SweetKiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Put clamps on your nipples. Spank your ass, and then your pussy, 34 times. Edge your way through the alphabet - edge once for A, twice for B, three times for C, until you work your way up to G. After all of your spankings and edges are complete, you can cum. The nipple clips should stay on from beginning to end.

Please post a report here when you are done!
Quote:

You never posted a report from yesterday so Gosh Golly Gee I'm disappointed.

I want you to tie your breasts up tight, with rope, shoe laces, or whatever you have to hand. Keep them like that for 34 minutes. Every 3 minutes, slap each breast 4 times. For the last minute, spank your pussy 34 times.

You may not cum again until you either post a report here, or 34 hours have passed.
I'm very sorry I wasn't able to do your dare on the first night Sir, I didn't mean to disappoint you. This slut has done both dares at once to show that she is sorry.
As you asked, I tied my breasts up as tight as I could with a belt and then placed clamps on my nipples and spanked my ass and pussy 34 times each. This shook the clamps a lot and my breasts had already began to ache.
I kept a timer on my phone for 34 minutes and as I began edging A, I slapped my breasts hard 4 times each every three minutes avoiding the clamps. 10 minutes in I had edged twice with the vibe, breasts aching and the clamps were constantly moving, I was scared I wouldn't make it to 34 minutes Sir.
By 20 minutes of this task I was begging to cum, only up to edge E. When hitting my breast on the 24th minute, I accidentally hit the clamp on my right breast, moving it to bite agonizingly into the tip of my nipple. I left it hanging their for the rest of the task.
I completed all 7 edges before the 34 minutes were over and I was dying to cum sir but did not as you specified. The last minute spent spanking my pussy was so very difficult sir, I was scared I was going to cum from the sting of my hand alone.
My breasts are red and now ache heavily, my nipples sting to touch and my pussy is left wanting. Thank you for my punishment.
SweetKiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetKiii for this post:
Old 10-26-2016, 01:43 PM   #212
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

That was a great report! Thank you.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:32 PM   #213
D girl

My size is 32C

Be nice lol

limits are public, messy wedgies, pee and poop, insertions and pics
likes are wedgies, bondage, humilation, pet play, bladder control
D girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:37 PM   #214
ShadowRose45

34A is what I am and I'd like to try for 3 days

Loves: Going commando, especially in a short skirt

Likes: Ice in pussy dares, possible public exposure, masturbating, possibly being fingered under the table, wearing my shortest skirt with no panties while doing chores

Dislikes: Anal dares, piss dares, slave dares, being told what to do

Limits: pics, video, anal dares, piss dares, slave dares

Last edited by ShadowRose45; 10-26-2016 at 03:23 PM.
ShadowRose45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:09 PM   #215
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhucow View Post
seems like ther're more tits in here who want to be punished, than men to order it.... it's a shame....
I'll take that challenge...

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Old 10-26-2016, 03:12 PM   #216
ShadowRose45

Quote:
I'll take that challenge...
You can try to take the challenge. We'll see if you win

Likes: Ice in pussy dares, possible public exposure, masturbating, possibly being fingered under the table, wearing my shortest skirt with no panties while doing chores

Old 10-26-2016, 03:15 PM   #217
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetKiii View Post
I'm a 34 G and I'll do a week.
You're still in, right? OK, let's do this.

Get a large Glass bowl and fill it with ice. Sit on a chair and tie your legs to the chair legs. Hold the bowl between your legs, so it rests against your pussy. Stay like this for 34 minutes. Every 3 minutes, pinch your nipples 4 times and grind your pussy against the bowl 4 times. For the last minute, scoop out handfuls of ice/ice water from the bowl and rub it over your sore nipples.

Please post a report here!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:21 PM   #218
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhucow View Post
I'll like to try... for two days... 38D(D)....
38DD? Let's see...

You don't list much in the ways of likes or dislikes, so let's play this safe.

Scatter 38 small items (balls, pennies, pens, M&Ms. etc...) around your house. Double penetrate yourself with either your favorite toys or household items. If anal is a limit, put the second item in your mouth. You must crawl around your house on your hands and knees and gather all the items. You can only carry one item at a time - you must add it to the pile before you can get another. If at anytime during your search you stop being Double penetrated, you must stick the toy back in place, and scatter 4 more items.

Please report back here!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:26 PM   #219
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Santa View Post
36E
I will try for 3 days, until Friday
I don't see limits or likes for you, but you used to be a Dominatrix, so let's try to put you in your place...

You must PM 3 people and ask them to give you 6 humiliating tasks or questions. Post a report here for everyone to read for Each of those tasks or questions.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #220
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D girl View Post
My size is 32C

Be nice lol
D girl, you are a special one! Wedgies, bondage and humiliation? OK.

Get naked. Write 32 times on your body, "I am a getDare whore." Put your underwear back on, and put yourself in a Chair wedgie. Tie your ankles to the legs of the chair. Stay like this until you edge 3 times and cum 2 times.

Please post a report here for everyone to read when you are done!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:37 PM   #221
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRose45 View Post
Wear your shortest skirt (no panties), and get a cup/sports bottle full of ice. Go to any store you like. Slip as much ice into your pussy as you can hold, and walk around the store for 34 minutes. During this time, you must bend over at the waist, possibly exposing your Ass 3 times. You must also crouch down to look at a bottom shelf 4 times. Your knees must not touch the ground when you crouch down - bend your knees and spread your legs wide.

And I apologize for telling you what to do, but please post a report here when you are done!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #222
ShadowRose45

Quote:
Wear your shortest skirt (no panties), and get a cup/sports bottle full of ice. Go to any store you like. Slip as much ice into your pussy as you can hold, and walk around the store for 34 minutes. During this time, you must bend over at the waist, possibly exposing your Ass 3 times. You must also crouch down to look at a bottom shelf 4 times. Your knees must not touch the ground when you crouch down - bend your knees and spread your legs wide.

And I apologize for telling you what to do, but please post a report here when you are done!
I'll see when I could do it

Old 10-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #223
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You can try to take the challenge. We'll see if you win
I think that is everyone who had been neglected (and SweetKiii, because of her fantastic report.) Do I win something?

Old 10-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #224
ShadowRose45

Quote:
I think that is everyone who had been neglected (and SweetKiii, because of her fantastic report.) Do I win something?
Idk what you win, may a dare for you since you did everyone elses

Old 10-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #225
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
The perfect sized tits in my oppinion
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements