Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-28-2014, 06:26 AM   #211
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy20765 View Post
which things have u try once
which did u like and which did u not like
I've experienced a lot of "firsts" with Dark. Edges, denial, pictures, video, body writing, reports, optional clothing... The only thing that Dark had me do which I would hate to repeat is edging at work.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:30 AM   #212
andy20765
getDare Sweetheart

what u wearing now from head to toe
Old 06-28-2014, 06:47 AM   #213
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishlola View Post
1. What's your favorite corny joke?

2. What types of music do you listen to?

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

4. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

5. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I was a poet and didn't even know it.
But my toes show it.
They're long fellows.

I listen to a little bit of everything so it's probably easier to list what I don't listen to. Except for the occasional song I avoid rap, new country, teen pop, and death metal.

Sleep is awesome. The longest I've gone without it is probably 36 hours.

Ice cream although gelato is super yummy as well.

I haven't been stung in quite awhile. I used to swell up pretty badly so I try to avoid them when I can.

Thanks for the questions!
Old 06-28-2014, 06:49 AM   #214
Tibbar2

Quote:
what u wearing now from head to toe
That's easy since I just got up. Super soft, black lounge pants and a brown tank top.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:59 AM   #215
andy20765
getDare Sweetheart

do u like 2 wear lingerie if so what kind do u like 2 wear
do u like 2 wear uniforms if so which kinds do u like 2 wear
Old 06-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #216
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Bell

1. Which of those icebox cakes would you most like to make?

2. What is your favorite way to prepare your coffee?

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

4. Who are some of your favorite gd members?

5. Would you prefer to get chocolate or flowers as a gift?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #217
Tibbar2

Quote:
do u like 2 wear lingerie if so what kind do u like 2 wear
do u like 2 wear uniforms if so which kinds do u like 2 wear
I have bought new panties and bras because the old ones didn't fit anymore. I'm not sure I would classify most of it as lingerie but I have a few nice pieces I like to wear.

The only uniform I've worn was the summer I worked at a Boy Scout camp. Everything about it was horrible including the stupid uniform I had to buy and then wear. The job ended up costing me money after I paid for the medical expenses of a freak infection caused by a mosquito bite. Best not to think of it.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #218
lola.fox

1. When was the last time you laughed so hard that you couldn't catch you breath?

2. What was the last thing you watched on tv?

3. What was your dream job as a child?

4. Have you ever shoplifted?

5. What are some of your favorite threads?
Old 07-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #219
Tibbar2

Quote:
1. Which of those icebox cakes would you most like to make?

2. What is your favorite way to prepare your coffee?

3. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

4. Who are some of your favorite gd members?

5. Would you prefer to get chocolate or flowers as a gift?
They all look so yummy but I think I would go with strawberry and Graham cracker because it reminds me of something my grandma used to make in the summer. http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/cool-icebox-pies

Chocolate, cream, and every other yummy flavor you can add into it. The sweeter the better.

Scooby Doo

I find new people I like on an almost weekly basis. They far outnumber the people that annoy me. You're one of my new favorite people because you ask good questions.

Flowers but I don't like to watch them wilt. I would much rather have potted flowers or flowers for the garden.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #220
Tibbar2

Quote:
1. When was the last time you laughed so hard that you couldn't catch you breath?

2. What was the last thing you watched on tv?

3. What was your dream job as a child?

4. Have you ever shoplifted?

5. What are some of your favorite threads?
To be honest, I'm not sure. Probably watching funny videos with friends.

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

I wanted to be a paramedic or helicopter pilot. Ideally, both at the same time.

Nope. I'm pretty boring in the rest of my life.

Unless someone points me to something specific, I don't follow any of the threads. I try to post to my friends' AMA threads but only if I know there isn't some hidden punishment involved.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #221
lola.fox

Sign

1. Do you believe in astrology?

2. Do you prefer night or day?

3. What was the last movie/tv show that you watched?

4. Who is your favorite fictional character?

5. How many houses have you lived in throughout your lifetime?
Old 07-11-2014, 07:34 AM   #222
Tibbar2

Quote:
1. Do you believe in astrology?

2. Do you prefer night or day?

3. What was the last movie/tv show that you watched?

4. Who is your favorite fictional character?

5. How many houses have you lived in throughout your lifetime?
I think astrology is a fun intellectual activity but I would never make decisions or change my life because of anything astrology related. When life has turned to shit, it's nice to blame it on something like Mercury retrograde.

Day because I can see where I'm going and where I've been. Night time can be very claustrophobic, especially when you are alone.

I regret it now but I watched Jaws II while I was chatting in the lounge last night. The original Jaws is one of my favorite movies but the sequel is just a train wreck. The shark eats a helicopter for goodness sake!

Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich series has been one of my favorites since the series began in 1994. Unfortunately, like many of the other series I have enjoyed over the years it became stale and I stopped reading.

I grew up in the same house until I went off to college. I lived in a variety of rental apartments and houses over the years. (Seven maybe?) I bought my first house when I was 31. It was tiny but fabulous! When I got married, we moved into a bigger house where we still live.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #223
Dark_Controller

Default ;)

As it has been a while, I thought I might ask a few lovely questions for you. I am sure lots has happened, but these three will do for now...

Recount the recent most embarrassing experience you have had, I know you would rather not relive it, but for me looking back now, it was funny as hell...

You are in the middle of what is a strange week for you, so, describe your feelings so far...

I love the present you bought , what do you think you will get for yourself next, and why?

DC
Dark_Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #224
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Controller View Post
As it has been a while, I thought I might ask a few lovely questions for you. I am sure lots has happened, but these three will do for now...

Recount the recent most embarrassing experience you have had, I know you would rather not relive it, but for me looking back now, it was funny as hell...

You are in the middle of what is a strange week for you, so, describe your feelings so far...

I love the present you bought , what do you think you will get for yourself next, and why?

DC
You are so lovingly cruel sometimes. There are few times that we can coordinate our schedules so we are both alone in our homes at the same time. When they do happen they are glorious because we can just talk and be ourselves. Most of the time when we Skype we have to be "vewy vewy quiet" so we don't get caught by one or both of our spouses. On a recent weekend morning, I was in my office on Skype while hubby was upstairs where he sleeps. He had come down to get coffee earlier and I had minimized the program and left the room. A few minutes later he came down talking to our cell phone provider on the phone. I needed to give verbal permission to access my account to see if it would be cheaper to combine our plans. I tried desperately to stop him at the door but he insisted on sitting in the chair in my office to finish his conversation. Skype was minimized but I knew the camera was still working and my husband was buck-ass naked. I positioned myself the best that I could so Dark wouldn't get an eye full but didn't stop the coming and going. I was mortified.

One of our mutual friends expressed dismay that she had the house to herself for the week and no Domme to play with. I volunteered and asked Dark if he would be willing to help. I have enjoyed the week so far but there are parts that I am just not cut out for. What have I enjoyed? The best thing has been how happy our friend has been with the experience. I'm a newbie and still the best experience she's had so far. Wow! Coming up with creative tasks, rewards, and punishments has also been fun and I enjoy hearing about her reactions. What I don't have is an intuitive feeling for hidden trip mines or how to handle situations when they take an unexpected turn. That is one of the areas where Dark excels so if I start to panic I can just turn it over to him. If I was a full-time Domme I would have to deal with the consequences myself. This is something I would definitely do again but not long term. I'm a fluffy bunny at heart.

I love my collar too. My next present isn't a toy but a permanent reminder of what I have with Dark. When I set up my profile I didn't add permanent modifications to my limits because it didn't even register on my list of possibilities. At the end of the month I have an appointment with a tattoo artist and have a general design picked out. It will be my first tattoo or any type of body modification beyond simple pierced ears. I have worn Dark's ring since early in our relationship but this takes it to a whole new level. I'm excited and scared at the same time which is a perfect description of our relationship sometimes. But most importantly, I know we love each other so it will be okay.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #225
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

What was the last "Mean" thing dark had you do?

Ever solved a rubix cube?

Do you like horror movies?

The least thing that happened to you on gD?

Do you like pain much and everywhere?

Advertisements
Kink Talk