Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #196
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 23. Sign In

Evie

When their drinks were all finished, the girls paid the waitress and walked back to the station. Alyssa and Nicole fell in behind them, though Nicole was still keeping very quiet and appeared to be permanently latched onto Alyssa's arm, much as Hannah had been with her sister earlier.

'I wonder if there are still going to be admins around the office for me to check in with,' Evie murmured as the six girls waited at the bus stop.

'It'll be fine,' Jenna assured her. 'Girls turn up at all hours at this time of year. And anyway,' she added quietly, glancing over to where Alyssa stood a bit apart with Nicole cuddled into her chest. 'I think you're going to be kidnapped tonight, so you won't need to worry about checking into the school officially until morning.'

'Kidnapped?' Evie exclaimed.

Jenna nodded. 'Nicole's probably going to want Alyssa to stay with her tonight, so I think it'll be a lot more comfortable for everyone if you stay with Emily. Hannah will probably be there too, since she's feeling all sad about being left alone in lower form.' She winked at Evie. 'If you're lucky, Gemma and I might join you guys for a bit, too.'

Evie smiled politely, then looked over at Nicole, worried. It didn't bother her that she was being moved about without really asking for the sake of Nicole's comfort – and even if she had objected, she was sure they would simply put Alyssa in Nicole's room and find somewhere else for Emily and Hannah to stay – what worried her, though, was why Nicole was so upset. They'd said that she'd been upset ever since she came back from the bathrooms, and all Evie could think of was that she'd been the one in the bathroom with her, and that she'd been the one who'd done things in front of her afterwards.

After a few minutes a bus arrived, and the girls filed on board, Evie dripping guilt the whole way. Hannah took the back corner, with Emily sliding in beside her and swiftly being claimed as a cuddle post by her little sister. Evie sat beside her in the centre of the long seat, with Jenna taking the aisle seat in front, turning on it so that she could talk to the others more easily. Alyssa gave Evie a brief smile as Nicole took a seat further up the empty bus, sitting beside the young brunette who immediately burrowed back into her arms.

The journey was not a long one, and Evie was glad of that. There was a distinct air of sadness on the bus, and as much as she was glad to be accepted by this group of nice girls so quickly, she felt awfully alone at that moment. Jenna was polite, but clearly brimming with excitement at the prospect of seeing her girlfriend again soon after a summer apart from her. Hannah had possessively claimed her sister for cuddles, which Evie suspected was almost as if she was subconsciously afraid of being torn away from her and sent off to the lower form dorms alone. Evie privately hoped she settled down once they were in the dorm room; while she didn't mind too much, the prospect of spending her first night at St. Krystal's sharing a room but being so shut out by the others in it wasn't a particularly comfortable prospect.

She needn't have worried. After a few minutes the bus pulled off the main road and up a long drive through some wooded parkland – Evie couldn't see all that well in the dark, but it all looked very well kept – and eventually pulled up before a long building that Jenna informed her that was the administration building, home to the school office, the teachers' staff room, lounges, and personal lodgings, and the school council's offices. Stepping off the bus, Evie and the other girls fell into line along with the few other arrivals that had turned up late that evening to check in and make their presence known at the school, registering so that parents would know they had arrived safely.

Checking in passed without incident. Evie was notified that her luggage would arrive at the office the following day, as she'd expected, and in the meantime was assigned to a school dormitory room with Alyssa, just as Jenna had said she would be. Emily confirmed that she was still boarding with Nicole, while Hannah was assigned to her usual room in the lower form, with an exception: where she had always been alone before – which she whispered was very convenient when she wanted others over for cuddles, not so much so when they were busy and there was no roommate right there to jump on – Hannah had been assigned a new roommate, another transfer student.

'Well I'm going to go find Gemma first,' Jenna said upon checking in and receiving her confirmation that she was still rooming with her girlfriend. 'I'll come by Emily's room a bit later on – if I can tear myself off Gem for long enough. Evie, will you be okay with Emily?'

'I'll take care of her,' Emily assured her friend.

Evie nodded.

'Hannah's coming with us, right?' she asked then turned to Hannah as she nodded in reply. 'Do you want to go see who your new roommate is first, or leave that for tomorrow?'

'It can probably wait,' Hannah said. 'I kinda want to go say hi, but I'd feel much ruder if I said hi then turned around and left on her first night here.' She made a face. 'Though leaving her alone is pretty awful too.'

'We could invite her along,' Evie suggested. 'You're going to be sharing a room with her anyway; might as well get to know her.'

'What if she isn't nice?' Hannah muttered, looking troubled.

'Then we'll leave her there and I'll let you stay with me forever,' Emily assured her little sister, giving her another hug.

'Well we're going to my room,' Alyssa said, re-joining the group outside the office, Nicole on her heels but remaining silently behind her. 'Sorry for kicking you out, Evie,' Alyssa said sincerely.

'It's fine,' Evie reassured her. 'Take all the time you need. I just hope she feels better soon.' Evie looked worriedly at Nicole, who was staring at her feet.

'She'll be just fine,' Alyssa said, reaching behind herself and ruffling Nicole's hair. 'Come by in the morning and we'll go pick up your stuff, and don't spend all evening worrying, okay?'

'Okay,' Evie said uncertainly, looking at Nicole, who still seemed to be pretending that no one else was here.

Deciding to leave things be for now, Evie left with Emily and Hannah for the lower form dormitory, while Alyssa and Nicole traced Jenna's footsteps, heaving for the upper form dormitory that was in the opposite direction from the office.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:24 AM   #197
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:44 AM   #198
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the kind replies, everyone. Any sort of feedback is always appreciated - lets me know people are reading and anything they don't get or would like improved

Also, the reason for all the posts yesterday was to get all of the talk out of the way, before all the new rounds of fun could begin
Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #199
jfiels3

Default Amazing!

I just wanted to pop in and say that this story is amazing - by far the best writing, both in style and in plot/character development/etc. to be found anywhere on the site, in my opinion. I've been reading along since the beginning, and I've never once been disappointed.

Thanks for all of the hard work! And please, I beg you, never let it end
jfiels3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #200
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Looking forward to the new rounds of fun.

Loving everything like always. Keep up the fantastic writing.

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #201
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I just got caught up, and your writing is as good as ever! Maybe better

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #202
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfiels3 View Post
I just wanted to pop in and say that this story is amazing - by far the best writing, both in style and in plot/character development/etc. to be found anywhere on the site, in my opinion. I've been reading along since the beginning, and I've never once been disappointed.

Thanks for all of the hard work! And please, I beg you, never let it end
Wow, thank you so much! And thanks to everyone else, too - more coming now!

p.s. pretty sure the next couple of scenes are Angel's favourite
Old 12-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #203
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 24. Nicole in the Dark

Nicole

Nicole followed along mutely behind Alyssa into the upper form dormitory. Much like the lower form dormitories, they soon learned that the lowest year level girls in the dorm – fifth years, in this case – were located up on the third floor, with the higher years located progressively lower. The two girls went up the stairs to the third floor, then down the hallway until they found Alyssa's new room.

Inside, Alyssa's baggage had already been delivered, both from her old dorm room and from home, and was sitting in neat bags and boxes on one side of the room. The remainder of the room was undecorated except for two single beds against opposite walls, and a pair of desks at the end of each bed. Alyssa busied herself checking over all of the boxes once they entered, so Nicole plopped herself down onto the edge of the bed opposite her.

'Hmm, all of my toys seem to be here at least,' Alyssa said, looking over her shoulder and throwing Nicole a wink.

Nicole rolled her eyes. 'So that's why you brought me back here. You want to test them out, huh?'

'So you can speak,' Alyssa murmured, turning back to Nicole.

'I could talk the whole time,' Nicole mumbled, looking down at her feet.

'Well now that you've decided to,' Alyssa said. 'You're going to tell me what happened today.' She winked down at Nicole. 'Or do I need to break in some of these new toys until you give in and tell me?'

'You know I'm never going to suggest that,' Nicole muttered. 'I just got pissed off, okay. Why is that such a big deal? Everyone gets mad all the time. No one drags them aside for an interrogation.'

'This isn't an interrogation. But when people get upset, people who care about them try to find out what's happened and how they can help make things better,' Alyssa replied.

'Well you can't make it better,' Nicole muttered. How was she supposed to explain what was wrong when she didn't even understand it for herself?

Alyssa came and sat down next to her, putting her arms around her.

'Are you going to object if I just kiss you into submission?' Alyssa whispered into her ear.

'No,' Nicole murmured. It hadn't been that long ago that she'd kissed Evie on the cheek. Her cheek had been so hot, her skin afire with passion. There she was again. Evie. Running through her mind despite there being no reason for it. 'I'm not really interested in kissing you, though.'

'Hmm, that's interesting,' Alyssa said, sliding around behind her and massaging her shoulders slowly. Nicole felt Alyssa move in close, pressing her lips to Nicole's neck. 'Forget about it magically fixing things. Tell me about your whole day, just because I want to know. If you do a good job, I might not make you scream in pain too much tonight.'

Nicole shuddered, arching back against Alyssa, feeling shivers run down through her body and limbs with each kiss that Alyssa planted on her neck. As much as she insisted that she wasn't interested in Alyssa's kisses, each new kick on her neck wore away that little bit more of her willpower. And while Alyssa's promise to hurt her more if she didn't speak up might have sounded over the top and too forceful to others, right at that moment it was exactly what Nicole needed. No gentle coercing, no deal making, just giving her no choice at all but to work her inner pain out, whether she wanted to or not.

Nicole closed her eyes, and began to explain everything to Alyssa.

'Nothing really happened,' she said. 'I started a game of poker, with stripping as the wager. But then other wagers got added, and as I kept winning, the others all started piling in extra rules against me.'

'That's nothing too unusual,' Alyssa noted, kissing up to Nicole's ear. 'They do that all the time.'

'I know,' Nicole said. 'After a bit I wound up being fingered by Jenna while Emily and Hannah helped hold me, and they made me cum and squirt really hard.'

Alyssa giggled, then licked a line up the outside of Nicole's earlobe. 'I bet that got you really going into submissive mode,' she said softly.

Nicole moaned at the lick of Alyssa's tongue teasing her sensitive ear.

'It did,' she replied. 'After that I was pretty much willing for anything, but there wasn't much after that, really, at all. The last rounds went pretty smoothly and although I didn't win, I didn't have to do anything else much right then – although I do have to be Emily's slave for a week sometime soon, as well as strip and be hosed off on the football field along with Jenna.'

Alyssa whistled. 'I am so there for that.'

Nicole sighed. 'I suppose you will be. Anyway, you know me well enough to know how humiliating serving Emily will be for me—'

'And how much you'll love it.'

'—And how much I'll love it,' Nicole continued. 'So I was all worked up over all that, frustrated wanting more play, too, that one big orgasm not being nearly enough. Hannah had me naked and was about to stick her finger in my ass, when Jenna decided we'd all had enough fun on the train since the game was over.'

Alyssa laughed softly again, moving back down to kiss Nicole's neck, her hands sliding down beneath Nicole's dress and massaging her thighs softly.

'Oh, that must have been torture. Half of you not wanting Hannah to continue and glad she'd been stopped, half of you desperate to have all your friends see you squeal when she penetrated your innocent little asshole,' Alyssa murmured.

Nicole let out a soft moan, her attention as much on Alyssa's actions now as her words. Given enough neck kisses, there wasn't much Nicole would continue to object to. She shifted slightly to help allow Alyssa to pull her dress up to her waist, which the blonde did.

'Exactly.' Nicole practically purred out the words. 'So I went off to the restroom to cool off and get my, well, cool back, so that I wouldn't be drooling all over everyone and soaking my seat in need and unable to ask for anything more,' she continued.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #204
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Leopard!!!! You are amazing!

<3
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #205
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 24.2. Nicole in the Dark

Nicole

'It'd be a lot simpler if you just gave in and let yourself ask when you wanted attention,' Alyssa told Nicole, her fingers working their way closer and closer to her pussy, but remaining on her thighs, drawing slow, firm circles with her fingertips.

Nicole spread her legs wide, wishing she hadn't put her panties back on after the game on the train.

'I am who I am, and those are my rules,' Nicole said softly, having trouble holding back a moan. She wanted to scream for the blonde to tear her panties off her right that second, to move between her legs and fuck her into submission with her fingers or one of her many toys, but that, too, was against her personal rules. 'They work for me. Play as a part of games only, or letting a friend do what they like for their amusement.'

'I'll never understand you, but your rules are your rules; you have to do what works for you,' Alyssa said, continuing to tease Nicole's thighs mercilessly, though they were now as wide as she could get them sitting on the edge of the bed. 'So you went to the bathroom to cool off and that was when you had a sub crash? That was what the others said happened before I left them to look after you.'

'I suppose it makes sense,' Nicole murmured.

'It can happen to anyone – submissive drops are nothing unusual or uncommon, you know that as well as anyone.'

'I suppose it makes sense that they think that's what happened,' Nicole said.

'Oh,' Alyssa exclaimed, sounding more interested. Her fingers teased their way up Nicole's hips, moving in close together over her bare mound before parting and returning to her thighs. 'Now we get to the interesting part, I see.'

'I'm not going to beg you to finger me, no matter how much I want it,' Nicole growled, squirming about on the bare mattress.

'But you do want it,' Alyssa whispered into Nicole's ear. 'And I've yet to decide if I'm going to give it to you or not. Tell me what happened in the bathroom.'
Nicole let out another low growl, Alyssa's fingers driving her wild. As soon as she started speaking again, Alyssa's lips always returned to pleasuring her neck, making it so hard for Nicole to concentrate.

'I was about done calming down in the restroom, returning to my usual calm self, and then I opened the door, and everything just got so much harder. Like I could barely restrain myself at all.'

'And why was that?' Alyssa's words were as soft as the kisses against the sensitive stretch of Nicole's neck.

'Fine, I'll just tell you,' Nicole burst out. 'But you need to tell me what you did with her after,' she added angrily.

Fuck.

She hadn't meant to sound angry. And with that demand, she'd just given away the main subject. Alyssa could probably piece the rest together whether she told her or not, now.

'Her?' Alyssa sounded generally puzzled for a moment. 'Oh,' she said then. 'Oh, I get it now.'

'I figured you would,' Nicole muttered, as angry at herself for letting her temper slip as she'd been at Alyssa only moments before. Where had this jealousy come from? It was such an alien concept to her. But then so was this need that seemed to be consuming her. All for one pretty redhead. She didn't get it.

'This is all about Evie,' Alyssa said. Her fingers came to a halt on Nicole's thighs, but remained pressed in place less than an inch from her waiting lower lips.

Nicole remained silent.

'But what does—' Alyssa began. 'Wait, so you opened the bathroom door and ran into Evie?'

'Evie, naked and kneeling spread open on the floor, obviously soaked and turned on, and trapped there right as we stopped at a station.'

There was a noticeable silence before Alyssa was able to reply - even her kisses stopped.

'Oh, my.' was all that Alyssa finally managed.

Feeling some inner satisfaction at Alyssa's reaction – that it had been an event that she, Nicole, had witnessed alone, and no one else – Nicole smiled to herself, putting her hands on top of Alyssa's on her inner thighs, their lining their fingers up on top of one another.

'Yes, "oh my",' Nicole replied. 'So since she was trapped, I dragged her into the bathroom with me. I questioned her about what she was doing and then since she was sitting on the toilet with her legs spread open since there was no space for the two of us in there, I reached down and got a taste of her.'

'That's very unlike you,' Alyssa noted, recovering from her surprise and returning to kissing Nicole's neck. She slid her fingers slightly to the side so that Nicole's fell in between, then squeezed Nicole's fingers with her own. 'Well I'll save you some worrying time, Miss Jealousy—'

'I am not jealous!' Nicole snapped, snatching her hands away and planting them against the edge of the bed on either side of her thighs - which she still kept open.

'If you say so.' Nicole could hear the smile in Alyssa's voice. 'Well anyway,' the blonde said as her fingers began moving again, tracing slow patterns into Nicole's inner thighs that woke her desire to life once again. 'I found her alone in her compartment, passed out asleep with her skirt up and her hand between her legs. I said down and waited a bit, then woke her up when we were getting close to Wolverburton. I got her to let me to suck her fingers clean, and made her give me her panties, but that was it. Nothing else happened. And I didn't get the direct taste that you did.'

Nicole did not reply – she was busy fighting off the small bite of jealousy that had leapt up into her throat. But at the same time, Alyssa was an expert with her fingers, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for Nicole to remain mad over what was essentially nothing when Alyssa was so good at teasing her thighs.

Alyssa's fingers slid finally closer, touching the hemlines on the edges of her crotch with her fingertips.

'Now you're going to take these off, and then put them on your lap, with the dirty crotch showing, so that we can both see what a dirty slut you really are,' Alyssa said firmly in Nicole's ear.

Nicole took a deep breath. Was she ready to do this? Did she really want to?
Did it matter whether she wanted to or not?

'Okay,' Nicole whispered, closing her legs and hooking her fingers into the sides of her black panties.

'Not "okay", you little bitch - you'll address me as "Miss" when I choose to allow you to speak, or I'll stamp "mannerless slut" on your cunt for the week and make you leave your clothes and towel in your room when you go to the public showers to wash.' Alyssa's voice was harsh and low, almost a snarl.

'Yes, Miss,' Nicole whispered.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 AM   #206
owlart
getDare Devil

Wow, thanks once more Leo, great writing!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:38 AM   #207
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

I love this story so much, glad your able to post new chapters so frequently.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #208
Feudal

Dazzlingly good! :-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #209
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I love how real the feelings are, and how often you post! Thank you!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #210
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Bravo, bravo, an excellent story!
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy